Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help (8812 Views)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:
3 more days. I have written a book on it, so I'll upload the part on keyword and book titling for free. That way, my promise will be fulfilled.

I believe you man more Grace
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
Ok, talk to me on my WhatsApp business line. I'm sensitive about replying some PMs now.
Sir,if I may ask,is there a way one can actually get scholarship in Canada and work there too?,I studied Electrical Engineering and my plan is to migrate to Canada by the year 2021,and also,what are their requirements?,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
Ok, talk to me on my WhatsApp business line. I'm sensitive about replying some PMs now.

Ok..
I checked your profile. Didn't see any number bro
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Talkwisdom:

Sir,if I may ask,is there a way one can actually get scholarship in Canada and work there too?,I studied Electrical Engineering (just graduated) and my plan is to migrate to Canada by the year 2021,and also,what are their requirements?,thanks in anticipation.
Yes, but did you graduate with First-class or a very strong Second-class Division?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
Yes, but did you graduate with First-class or a very strong Second-class Division?
Second class Division bro
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Ok..
I checked your profile. Didn't see any number bro
You didn't check it well. Check my first topic, my digits is there.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iiamharkinwaley: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:

Good morning Sir, Please I'm a graduate and I concluded my service year of recent. I schooled in a private Uni in Port Novo, came out with good results. Can I also get a scholarship in Canada and work there too?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
You didn't check it well. Check my first topic, my digits is there.

Seen bro...will shoot you some chats soon.

Thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Talkwisdom:
Second class Division bro
The US is the best for you for now, unless you've got money for Canada.

You will get a scholarship or funding in the United States, maybe 50 percent or about 70 percent. Germany also is nice but you will suffer language barrier.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iiamharkinwaley: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Good morning bro @Nat404. Please how can I reach you ? or kindly mail me at akinwaletaiwo15@gmail.com
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Seen bro...will shoot you some chats soon.

Thanks
It's okay. I always want people to succeed in life so that the world would be a better place for living and also have more friends who when I call, they can solve other people's problems. smiley
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
The US is the best for you for now, unless you've got money for Canada.

You will get a scholarship or funding in the United States, maybe 50 percent or about 70 percent. Germany also is nice but you will suffer language barrier.
thank you...
When you talk about Money for Canada,would you please shed more light?,I have heard about Germany also but the language barrier is my major challenge, don't really know how hard it is to learn German.The US may be a nice option but Canada has been my dream.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Talkwisdom:
thank you...
When you talk about Money for Canada,would you please shed more light?,I have heard about Germany also but the language barrier is my major challenge, don't really know how hard it is to learn German.The US may be a nice option but Canada has been my dream.
Tuition, bla bla bla.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
Tuition, bla bla bla.
alright, thank you for the time.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Talkwisdom:
alright, thank you for the time.
That's okay. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to purse them. Do not let anyone to deceive you about Nigeria getting good, for the country is already gone.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
That's okay. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to purse them. Do not let anyone to deceive you about Nigeria getting good, for the country is already gone.

Nigeria getting good is not in this generation or 3 generations from now, wise people should be their "personal presidents" and control their destinies. I'm happy you know this.

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Hahahaha. I've done the analysis long ago. Politicians are the major problem. One of them came to me to deceive me with money, about 5,000 dollars cash but I refused. Told him I am okay with what I do, even if I'm earning a penny every month. cheesy

Today, the same man speaks highly of me and still pleading with me to go to Germany to be a representative there for his European business, I asked him to first of all pay 70,000 euro to buy off whatever I do for a living in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:
I have been told already that this country won't grow again except the North drop their "Born to rule" mentality,sorry to say.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by chizzypresh(f): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Canada is okay tho
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Talkwisdom:
I have been told already that this country won't grow again except the North drop their "Born to rule" mentality,sorry to say.
You don't have to say sorry here. I am not a politician.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
chizzypresh:
Canada is okay tho

What if I marry you and take you along to start a family there?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:

cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley grin
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
For those who PMed me, I'm sorry I cannot reply all private messages. I also got some dubious PMs which I will not reply too. I am not a dummy when it comes to cybercrime. I taught high school students during my NYSC on how to ward off Internet Fraudsters and in the process set-trap for them. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by MrCork: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:
I didn't proofread, so ignore errors.

If you know me on this forum, you'll know I no longer like school as I used to. After my BSc., I vowed not to go back.

At that time, an uncle brought 2 scholarships — one for Nigeria and the other for abroad from Total.

As a humble nephew to him, because I respect him, I appreciated it and told him I'll look for admission, but I didn't put any effort in looking for the admission and in the end, he gave them to people who were serious about school.

Another one is: my dad he paid for me to go do masters in Unilag and after picking the form and wasting money, I didn't turn up on the the aptitude test day because it rained. All these happened before Buhari took over.

The reason I created this post is, everything that happened some years ago is about to repeat itself.

Another uncle, my dad's second younger brother, who works with total as a senior staff called me on the 23rd of December and we had a total of 2 hours call on phone. Since I don't call him to beg him for money, he respects me just the same way I respect him.

The call was fun. He told me so many cool things, especially on investment and humility. He told me a story of how he used to suffer back then in 2011 when he was doing his master and the job he had was on hold.

He told me how he used the 2 million he saved from that short-lived work to buy land somewhere in PH while his friends were all buying cars.

How he secretly built a two storey building duplexes without letting anyone know and started generating income from house rent
and how he lives on a low key.

Till today, I don't know that house since he doesn't live there. Also, till today, he doesn't own a car and he isn't married yet. He loves Ned Nwoko — maybe, he is his secret mentor.

He told me how people suspects him of being an Ogboni member and we laughed. In fact, he told me everything. He said, in pidgin English, "See, this life wey you see so is all about plan — if you don't plan, you plan to fail."

He talked about why school is important and how bad people wanted to remove him from work when they resumed, but when the manager saw his new CV with distinction, the plans of the evil ones failed.

He got the contract staff work with his BSc. And while working, he was saving and at the same time enrolled for his masters even though the money wasn't sufficient to cater for all his personal projects in life.

After all the struggles, he had distinction unlike the 2.1 he had during his undergraduate days. So, when they reviewed his new CV and saw distinction, they conducted a new interview and he passed and was instantly upgraded with a private driver for official duties.

The young uncle is single and smiling to the bank every month end through the fruit of his CV.

Oh, by the way, he sent me some Christmas money — he thought I'm probably jobless, but doesn't know "guy men" don't need job again. Buhari don make us wise.

Gradually, he moved over to what I'm currently doing now and I told him about Amazon KDP, but the didn't know much about it, but said, "Is it like Jumia?" And I said yes, but advanced Jumia. I told him lots of great things about the business and he was shocked, but later changed the topic and started taking about going back to school.

"I want you to look for admission, whether in Nigeria or abroad," he said, but deep inside me, I wasn't happy.

"I want you to get your masters next year, 2020, and before you know it, you'll also get your Ph.D and keep them as backups. You can do it along side your online businesses. You never know when something big will happen, so it's good to be prepared," he said.

He talked and talked, but I was bored about all these school talks even though I enjoyed the other parts of the conversation.

So, just to please him, I want to get an admission is an school and I can sort my way to the top. I no wan attend class. To even search for admission online dey boring to me let a lone staying in one stupid class learning rubbish sake of say I want more degree.

I know I can sponsor myself if I want to, but since there is someone who wants to do the spending with "oil money" wetin man go do? I go just humble this time around and pretend as if I like school and see where it leads.

So, I have 3 countries in mind

1. Canada
2. USA
3. China

I chose these 3 countries for business reasons. For Canada, it's cheap car importation. For USA, it's for online business reasons and not going through all the restrictions I face here in Nigeria with our Naija IP. For China, it's electronics importation.

Those are the only countries I have in mind.

For Nigeria, I need the most corrupt school where I sort my way to the top since I'm lazy to read academic books.

So, if you read this far, kindly help me out make I no miss this opportunity this time around. Left with me, I'll miss it because of my laziness in anything regarding school.

PLEASE, HELP.

Please, no agent should scam me o! I no get money o!

angry
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by MrCork: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:
I didn't proofread, so ignore errors.

If you know me on this forum, you'll know I no longer like school as I used to. After my BSc., I vowed not to go back.

At that time, an uncle brought 2 scholarships — one for Nigeria and the other for abroad from Total.

As a humble nephew to him, because I respect him, I appreciated it and told him I'll look for admission, but I didn't put any effort in looking for the admission and in the end, he gave them to people who were serious about school.

Another one is: my dad he paid for me to go do masters in Unilag and after picking the form and wasting money, I didn't turn up on the the aptitude test day because it rained. All these happened before Buhari took over.

The reason I created this post is, everything that happened some years ago is about to repeat itself.

Another uncle, my dad's second younger brother, who works with total as a senior staff called me on the 23rd of December and we had a total of 2 hours call on phone. Since I don't call him to beg him for money, he respects me just the same way I respect him.

The call was fun. He told me so many cool things, especially on investment and humility. He told me a story of how he used to suffer back then in 2011 when he was doing his master and the job he had was on hold.

He told me how he used the 2 million he saved from that short-lived work to buy land somewhere in PH while his friends were all buying cars.

How he secretly built a two storey building duplexes without letting anyone know and started generating income from house rent
and how he lives on a low key.

Till today, I don't know that house since he doesn't live there. Also, till today, he doesn't own a car and he isn't married yet. He loves Ned Nwoko — maybe, he is his secret mentor.

He told me how people suspects him of being an Ogboni member and we laughed. In fact, he told me everything. He said, in pidgin English, "See, this life wey you see so is all about plan — if you don't plan, you plan to fail."

He talked about why school is important and how bad people wanted to remove him from work when they resumed, but when the manager saw his new CV with distinction, the plans of the evil ones failed.

He got the contract staff work with his BSc. And while working, he was saving and at the same time enrolled for his masters even though the money wasn't sufficient to cater for all his personal projects in life.

After all the struggles, he had distinction unlike the 2.1 he had during his undergraduate days. So, when they reviewed his new CV and saw distinction, they conducted a new interview and he passed and was instantly upgraded with a private driver for official duties.

The young uncle is single and smiling to the bank every month end through the fruit of his CV.

Oh, by the way, he sent me some Christmas money — he thought I'm probably jobless, but doesn't know "guy men" don't need job again. Buhari don make us wise.

Gradually, he moved over to what I'm currently doing now and I told him about Amazon KDP, but the didn't know much about it, but said, "Is it like Jumia?" And I said yes, but advanced Jumia. I told him lots of great things about the business and he was shocked, but later changed the topic and started taking about going back to school.

"I want you to look for admission, whether in Nigeria or abroad," he said, but deep inside me, I wasn't happy.

"I want you to get your masters next year, 2020, and before you know it, you'll also get your Ph.D and keep them as backups. You can do it along side your online businesses. You never know when something big will happen, so it's good to be prepared," he said.

He talked and talked, but I was bored about all these school talks even though I enjoyed the other parts of the conversation.

So, just to please him, I want to get an admission is an school and I can sort my way to the top. I no wan attend class. To even search for admission online dey boring to me let a lone staying in one stupid class learning rubbish sake of say I want more degree.

I know I can sponsor myself if I want to, but since there is someone who wants to do the spending with "oil money" wetin man go do? I go just humble this time around and pretend as if I like school and see where it leads.

So, I have 3 countries in mind

1. Canada
2. USA
3. China

I chose these 3 countries for business reasons. For Canada, it's cheap car importation. For USA, it's for online business reasons and not going through all the restrictions I face here in Nigeria with our Naija IP. For China, it's electronics importation.

Those are the only countries I have in mind.

For Nigeria, I need the most corrupt school where I sort my way to the top since I'm lazy to read academic books.

So, if you read this far, kindly help me out make I no miss this opportunity this time around. Left with me, I'll miss it because of my laziness in anything regarding school.

PLEASE, HELP.

Please, no agent should scam me o! I no get money o!

which abroad u referring to?.. Ghana or south Africa? angry

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by chizzypresh(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:

lemme think�☺
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by mzhorlah(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:

MSc, but I can still do another Bsc. if that is the one that comes out.

What course did you study before?
Another thing is, if you are ready to school abroad. Be ready to study. If you ain't, I would advice you use the money to start a business.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:56am On Dec 29, 2019
mzhorlah:

What course did you study before?
Another thing is, if you are ready to school abroad. Be ready to study. If you ain't, I would advice you use the money to start a business.

1. Previous course? Computer related.
2. Study abroad? I have already studied abroad and I know what it entails, but just lazy to go for a second time for a reason which I'll tell you below (all my dreams as a poor child was to study abroad and it has already been achieved, but getting more degrees just don't make sense to me). No, what is in bracket isn't what I said I'll tell you — it's down there.
3. Business? Don't worry about business — God has taken care of it — he never lets his children walk alone (let's keep them on the low).

Abroad is safer and better, but one thing I encountered is tax tax tax. Going to the hospital, you'll pay tax. Imprégnate a girl, you'll pay tax and lots of child support. Drinking water, you'll pay tax. Light, you'll pay tax. Sneeze, you'll pay tax. Shop online, you're in trouble with tax. I know how many thousands of dollars I have spent just to use AC in my room abroad and other things.

Now, in Nigeria.

No, I don't think I need to talk about the things I enjoy for free in this country because it's going to make those who don't have the privilege feel bad. #MouthZipped #StartedFromTheBottom

Also, another hidden reason for not taking this abroad thing seriously is because, when I was abroad, no week passes by without clubbing and wasting money, but here in Nigeria, I have never been to a club and I feel better and save more money for investment.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2019
chizzypresh:

lemme think�☺

You're still thinking. I go give am to Chioma o.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Geesanni: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Bros I greet u ooo,can we relate on biz,u can chat me ur no on koko@yahoo.com.u or080
Nat404:
It's okay. I helped one guy here on Nairaland, he applied for admission to a particular school in the US but they were reluctant to reply his mails and grant him admission. I found out a friend of mine works in that school at the admission department, called him on phone, within 30 minutes, the Yoruba guy got a response and admission. grin

The guy was so excited and astonished and later thanked me. He's in Chicago now. cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by voyy: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Nat404:
For those who PMed me, I'm sorry I cannot reply all private messages. I also got some dubious PMs which I will not reply too. I am not a dummy when it comes to cybercrime. I taught high school students during my NYSC on how to ward off Internet Fraudsters and in the process set-trap for them. cheesy grin cheesy
Good morning, i am interested in the canada or U.S study process. I have searched for your phone number on your profile and thread but couldn't find any. Or can i just PM you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male.. / Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool / My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.