Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44979 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Ofadaman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Take Malaria drugs and you'll be fine.. its malaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainFM1: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:

It happens to me too. When I don’t know I’m about to develop an illness, but it’s always about food that is not too good for my system, I start seeing dead people in my dreams until I change my way of eating. It has happened to me a couple of times. It took me a couple of times dreaming like that to figure it out. eg reducing my intake of coffee. Anytime I start seeing dead people, I know something is wrong or about to go wrong with my body. It’s like a warning mechanism.

Same way I see myself back in primary, secondary school or the university if I’m about to close a deal, then I know the deal is no good. It is a warning mechanism.

I have several warning mechanisms and they have never failed once.

This is how u should have politely explain to him. When you say he's sick, it's a direct and point blank insult. I do dream of dead people too once in a while. As long as he doesn't have a hand in his death, he will be fine. The dreams could be for anything tho.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Temple1288(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Simple Question.. Op. Are u married??

He's chosen you for reincarnation.
U are within his earthly DNA pool and loved

In future watch one of your sons acting/behaving like him. Just watch.

Exactly!

Just as my dad is coming back in a white man's land.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by doggedfighter(f): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

When i was in boarding school there were these twin boys who died from a car crash. We were all friends and they were travelling home for the holidays.

I had a dream about them even before we heard they died. In that dream i was with them but watching them from a distance and i saw them coming down from the same car that came to pick them from school back home. They both came down but when the second one came down he fell heavily to the ground.

The other one began laughing and wanted to help him stand but he could not and instead of pulling him up he too fell down and i woke up.

A few hours after this dream we got the news that both of them died in a car crash in the same vehicle that came to pick them from school. I guess the one that fell first died first while the other died shortly after.

Why am i saying this? You said you fell in a dream and he tried lifting you up but was unable to. This was the part that reminded me of my own dream.

Young man run to God in prayer and seek his face. This is not a good dream at all. Do not take it lightly.

If i am to use my own dream to read yours i would say death is knocking at your door.

Sorry if i am being blunt but that is how i feel
Stop spreading lies. No death is knocking at his door. Dreams are normal.
Stop that bullcrap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kirinwa:

What you don't know is bigger than you.
Sometimes its better to just read comments in matters like this.
My good sir,it is common sense, there is no return from death,y'all attribute too much importance on this things that's why it continues to hold sway on your believe, I bet someone like you won't pass through a mortuary at night simply because you're scared the dead might attack you, this things are direct and simple enough, there is no correlation between your dreams and future events,coincidence happens once In a while, but that's just what it is.even AI can't predict the future what more a human being who only have access to 10% of it's brain.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by emkz: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Did you speak directly to him? Normally, when you see him, your communication should be non-verbal. If you had verbal communication, I suggest you see a sensible pastor (not those ones that threaten fire and brimstone) and present your case. These things are never coincidental.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by urose93(f): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jokerman:

Your younger sister is with God already

Statements like this makes people think that God is cruel. Why will a loving God bring untold sadness to the entire family by taking away their beloved daughter. Not the best way to console at all. I was 'consoled' with exact sentiments some times ago, though I knew it was not right.
I made effort to know God personally, and I came to the conclusion that the true God can never act wickedly. Job. 34:10

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by highbee02: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
it's either u are suffering from hallucination or PTSD
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by doggedfighter(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
GindoX:

Come back here and tell us what happened undecided
Who?? That one? Get ready for cock and bull stories
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Louis91: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oga confess, u have something to do with his death
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by doggedfighter(f): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
SBL28:

Yes but it's not a good sign if it's getting too much. Good things need prayers, the not-so-good ones need prayers too.
Prayers for what exactly??. He dreamt which is normal. Prayers does nothing
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pray that bad dreams don't have effect in your life. Though the dead know nothing and conscious of nothing unless your mind is playing tricks on you

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Broz I tire for them ooo... No be say the guy dey pursue an for dream oo..
tsdarkside:

why....??
because you dream of somebody you knew....??

its normal....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Dominatrix(f): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dreams have a lot to do with cerebral activity.
Its sad that a lot of us can read and write yet we can't make sense. I'm so mad at some cold comments a few people made here about the OP. Don't say someone is gonna die when you have no control over your own breath when your hearts stops.

Maybe he's trying to pass a message to his friend but it doesn't mean death because his friend is deceased.
And one more thing, f__k religion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by doggedfighter(f): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lay your 2 hands on your head and cry out like thunder to the heavens like this My father, my father, cut off every evil soulties between me and my dead relatives and deliver my destiny from the powers of the grave in Jesus name.

Prayer number 2, every evil covenant with the spirit of the dead, break by Fire.

Pray number 3, I will not die the death of my enemies and I will not die with my enemies pray it loud for the next 3 days, thank me later cool
Take this stunt out of here. Cry out like thunder unto which heaven. Keep wasting time
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by anslemarinze52(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.
speak to a pastor about this
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by nuel101(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Y'all just typing ignorantly tbh... The nigga said they was close .. And yes his cousin is dead physically... He only lost his physical body.. The dead niggar jus tryna reach you that's all
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Listen son, it was pure coincidence, if you actually believe you saw the future then your education was a waste,y'all should start applying positivism to your thinking.

It was not coincidence because that was not my first and it has not been my last. Let me list our what you call coincidence

1) I did not dream of anyone else or even one of the twins. My dream was specifically about both of them

2) I did not dream about them in any other car but exactly in the car that came to pick them from school and which they died in

3) I did not dream about them running or jumping or swimming but both of them falling heavily to the ground (earth) and unable to get up

If i could "coincidentally" dream of all the above 100% and then get the news 2 hours later that both of them died in the same car then i must be the luckiest guy alive to have that kind of coincidental luck.

To die means to be buried in the earth and both of them fell to the ground (earth) unable to get up after they got down from the car.

Today i had a vision while i watched Arsenal and chelsea match and like i said, my dreams or revelations always come but i do not choose when they come, i just get them.

Arsenal was leading with a lone goal and in my vision i saw accurately what would happen in the game and i posted it hear on Nairaland on the thread about the game on front page.

Take a look at it and then come back and talk to me about coincidence.

You think you know anything but sorry you know absolutely nothing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by badonkadonk: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

So tell us the truth, do u have hand in his death?

It doesn't always have to be that.. They must have been very close..

It has happened to me before.. However, in my case it was my late friends younger brother..

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by nuel101(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Not every thing can be scientifically explained and not every spiritual encounter is evil... #we are spiritual beings In physical clothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Oyiboman69: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

from my experience, those things you saw yourself doing with him ,its just your braifaneplaying the past events you had with him,. Pray also cause it maybe a death of love one to come and also as a result of cold environment like sleeping under the fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by engrzico(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Op, how old are were you when he died.

You had a revelation where you were down and he couldn't lift you up before his death.

And after his death you still see him in the dream, wearing your clothes.

From your revelations, your nephew could be adjudged bearing a grudge against you before his death.
And after his death his spirit has not rested because of the grudge against you.

You need to observe a prayer of separation from him if not you, may be in danger.

Shalom.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Rapfrick(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
abeg no vex u attend esteem collage?
AngelicBeing:
Lay your 2 hands on your head and cry out like thunder to the heavens like this My father, my father, cut off every evil soulties between me and my dead relatives and deliver my destiny from the powers of the grave in Jesus name.

Prayer number 2, every evil covenant with the spirit of the dead, break by Fire.

Pray number 3, I will not die the death of my enemies and I will not die with my enemies pray it loud for the next 3 days, thank me later cool
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

It was not coincidence because that was not my first and it has not been my last. Let me list our what you call coincidence

1) I did not dream of anyone else or even one of the twins. My dream was specifically about both of them

2) I did not dream about them in any other car but exactly in the car that came to pick them from school and which they died in

3) I did not dream about them running or jumping or swimming but both of them falling heavily to the ground (earth) and unable to get up

If i could "coincidentally" dream of all the above 100% and then get the news 2 hours later that both of them died in the same car then i must be the luckiest guy alive to have that kind of coincidental luck.

To die means to be buried in the earth and both of them fell to the ground (earth) unable to get up after they got down from the car.

Today i had a vision while i watched Arsenal and chelsea match and like i said, my dreams or revelations always come but i do not choose when they come, i just get them.

Arsenal was leading with a lone goal and in my vision i saw accurately what would happen in the game and i posted it hear on Nairaland on the thread about the game on front page.

Take a look at it and then come back and talk to me about coincidence.

You think you know anything but sorry you know absolutely nothing
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Shafiiimran99: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
May be you think of him too much.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by baby124: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
WildChild00:

This always happens, in most cases when the person died before his or her time, as in young age, the possibility of the dead trying to come back is possible, that is why some people with deep spirituality suggest painting of the house where the dead stayed before he or she dies.
I see you are a wildchild book lover... nice wink
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by badonkadonk: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

The two of you must have really been close..

And that's why the dream is reoccurring. Its complicated to explain
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by WildChild00(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
baby124:

I see you are a wildchild book lover... nice wink

Not really tongue
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kaycely: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just try to get over him....it happened to me, I lost my best friend and it took almost a year befo5i stopped seeing him in my dreams.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

/
Pay no heed to the dream. It means nothing. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

\
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by baby124: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
WildChild00:

Not really tongue
So the name is random? That’s a shame... it’s a good book.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Realfrankie(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ensure you snap him next time he visits your dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.