Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44986 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Sammyblack87: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pls pray against the spirit of death, I once had same experience but I always pray against the spirit of death, now am free, May God help us, we shall not die prematurely, Amen.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just pray against it any time you dream of him, you are not supposed to dream of someone that's dead.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by NiklauseFred(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
cool cool

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

It was not coincidence because that was not my first and it has not been my last. Let me list our what you call coincidence

1) I did not dream of anyone else or even one of the twins. My dream was specifically about both of them

2) I did not dream about them in any other car but exactly in the car that came to pick them from school and which they died in

3) I did not dream about them running or jumping or swimming but both of them falling heavily to the ground (earth) and unable to get up

If i could "coincidentally" dream of all the above 100% and then get the news 2 hours later that both of them died in the same car then i must be the luckiest guy alive to have that kind of coincidental luck.

To die means to be buried in the earth and both of them fell to the ground (earth) unable to get up after they got down from the car.

Today i had a vision while i watched Arsenal and chelsea match and like i said, my dreams or revelations always come but i do not choose when they come, i just get them.

Arsenal was leading with a lone goal and in my vision i saw accurately what would happen in the game and i posted it hear on Nairaland on the thread about the game on front page.

Take a look at it and then come back and talk to me about coincidence.

You think you know anything but sorry you know absolutely nothing
Bro I just read your so called prediction and I put it to you that more than a dozen of people I watched the match with predicted that because it was obvious Chelsea was on fire towards the end of the game,any half wit with a functioning brain could predict that because it was obvious the how the match was going to end.
You dreamt your friend fell,but they died in a car crash, I put it to you again sir,it was a coincidence,not even a direct one because the events weren't that similar.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
prekumohtim:

Bros my own dream worst pass your own o.
I am also looking for help.
In my dream I usually see Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos , Benard Arnualt, and Dangote .
Nairalanders please help me , but I don't want to wake up
. Your problem dey small,go to the nearest pharmacy a card of arenax forte with paracetamol go treat the fkup.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
doggedfighter:

Stop spreading lies. No death is knocking at his door. Dreams are normal.
Stop that bullcrap

Perhaps to you dreams are normal but to some of us who have been able to accurately see into the future through our dreams we know that dreams are not just dreams.

E.g I was able to accurately tell a lady who her husband is through a dream i had. She is a single mother who felt nobody would get married to her because of this and had gone through relationship after relationship which failed.

She shared it with me and it really moved me.

A week later very early in the morning i woke up to go ease myself and as i lay down a brief sleep came over me and i saw this same lady with a guy and i was able to see this guy in detail and both of them were laughing and holding hands and i saw a ring on her wedding finger and she called his name in the dream and i woke up.

I called her in the morning and we talked. i described this guy to her and i had not even finished describing when she mentioned his name to me and it was the same name i heard her call in the dream. I told her to remain prayerful. I never told her exactly what i saw or about the ring or anything. i only asked her how close they were.

incidentally this guy is very close to her family but had never shown any interest in her. about 3 months or so after my discussion with her, the guy opened up to her about his intention. Today they are married. He has also adopted her daughter as his own.

A lot of you know absolutely nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Perhaps to you dreams are normal but to some of us who have been able to accurately see into the future through our dreams we know that dreams are not just dreams.

E.g I was able to accurately tell a lady who her husband is through a dream i had. She is a single mother who felt nobody would get married to her because of this and had gone through relationship after relationship which failed.

She shared it with me and it really moved me.

A week later very early in the morning i woke up to go ease myself and as i lay down a brief sleep came over me and i saw this same lady with a guy and i was able to see this guy in detail and both of them were laughing and holding hands and i saw a ring on her wedding finger and she called his name in the dream and i woke up.

I called her in the morning and we talked. i described this guy to her and i had not even finished describing when she mentioned his name to me and it was the same name i heard her call in the dream. I told her to remain prayerful. I never told her exactly what i saw or about the ring or anything. i only asked her how close they were.

incidentally this guy is very close to her family but had never shown any interest in her. about 3 months or so after my discussion with her, the guy opened up to her about his intention. Today they are married. He has also adopted her daughter as his own.

A lot of you know absolutely nothing
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by dlox147(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The dead has no business with the living!!!

Be careful! Familiar spirits might use their closeness to attack you spiritually and it will manifest physically

Pray for his soul resting in peace whenever you can thats about all you can do for him for now

Since "the Dead have no business with the living", who's spirit is the familiar spirit that will manifest physically? Una just like to confuse Una sef sometimes with things we know nothing about.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Bro I just read your so called prediction and I put it to you that more than a dozen of people I watched the match with predicted that because it was obvious Chelsea was on fire towards the end of the game,any half wit with a functioning brain could predict that because it was obvious the how the match was going to end.
You dreamt your friend fell,but they died in a car crash, I put it to you again sir,it was a coincidence,not even a direct one because the events weren't that similar.

My vision was in the first half and not in the second half where you say Chelsea was on fire. they were not on fire when i made my post. Check the time

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Thegoodone13(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
I dont even believe in dreams
its better you do. Everything that happened physicaly has happened spiritual. It may come in form of dream.

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Crysthaniel(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Then you got to change your way of thinking
Don't let lifeless entity scare you coz for this kinda thing to happen...nah you allow it..

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by godfrey01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

please stop asking silly question

Bro let them talk na them get their mouth. But ensure your pray for his soul to rest in peace. Like one has said earlier, the dead has no business with the living. May be you think too much about him that's why he is appearing to you in dreams. Countless times have I had dreams about the dead. But all were positive ..

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

To fall to the earth and be unable to rise again means death my friend. Since you want me to spell it out to you in kid language.

The earth is the final resting place of all mortals. When you fall to the earth and cannot rise from it no matter what you do and this is seen in a dream it translates to death.

The car crash was their vehicle to this final destination which is the earth they fell on.

Based on the way you reason, your brain is clearly unable to capture some realities

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's very normal. You are not sick. You two were close and had a lot of memories together. You think about him and that makes you to see him in your dreams. It happens to me. Lost my mom 12years ago but I still dream about her. It gets really worst when I start imagining how it would have been great having her around and then once I close my eyes I see her.
Better don't go meeting prophets for interpretation because that will be the beginning of your problems. You are fine

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by AreaFada2: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

Dude you miss him more than you think. I believe in his life time he loved you so much.

He's gone but you are subconsciously finding hard to move on. Quite normal especially as he died so young.
It will pass. Always pray for his soul to rest well.

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thegoodone13:
its better you do. Everything that happened physicaly has happened spiritual. It may come in form of dream.
naah.. I'll pass.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Jabioro: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your dream had the past the present and future meaning..Let me be brief..Where you hitted your foot by at stone,fell and seek his help in the dream,then he was still alive..You are to die then.. but the clock change,he went for it.the second one you see him always,this last wherre your saw elderly brother eating and dinning with him..went away with your inner cloth.Opooßss! Your brother needed to be delivered what ever means you choose otherwise he may die very soon and it now your blood with ..the singlet..Ese ipinya larin alaye ati oku..Oda..boo!
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by aniola1995(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's a sudden death according to you, so his spirits is still around the corner. You were very so close with him and that's why you keep seeing him in your dreams. You have to pray hard so he can leave you or explain to the elders in the community or family, they will know what to do. I think they have to perform a propitation so that his spirits can go and rest.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by bobestman(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Is he an Igbo and the first son of his parents?
It happens among the Igbo and Yoruba when the person is not properly buried and usually as u stated, accident. He still have a mission to accomplish. The church teaches otherwise and are not telling you people the truth. Also when Igbos die they reincarnate or return.
Life is a correctional system, when people die they are given chance to return to correct the mistakes of their past life untill endtime.
The Catholic people who formed Christianity knows this but are hiding it and that's why they deformed and not reformed the scriptures with lies to keep you asleep. Even the scriptures, John is Elijah and so on...

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
corike:
. Your problem dey small,go to the nearest pharmacy a card of arenax forte with paracetamol go treat the fkup.

Instead of you guys to start donating cash for me for a start , you are busy referring me to pharmacy. The only remedy to this my problem is credit alert

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
BOFREJO:

it's daydream....just face the reality

Enemy of progress
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's normal to see dead relatives in the dream,you're probably grieving or have not really grieved, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

To fall to the earth and be unable to rise again means death my friend. Since you want me to spell it out to you in kid language.

The earth is the final resting place of all mortals. When you fall to the earth and cannot rise from it no matter what you do and this is seen in a dream it translates to death.

The car crash was their vehicle to this final destination which is the earth they fell on.

Based on the way you reason, your brain is clearly unable to capture some realities
I marvel at your ignorance, the fact that you used the word REALITIES cemented my evaluation, keep believing the dead is in another world coming back to haunt you,if you can't discern how stupid that sounds it's your problem not mine,SHALOM.

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by madgoat(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Rituals grin grin grin grin
Na him u use to get money abroad abi grin
Confess now grin
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by kenx1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kestolove:
Are u d one that killed him?

Kids
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by victorian(f): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
You miss him alot and he misses you too. That's why.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

My vision was in the first half and not in the second half where you say Chelsea was on fire. they were not on fire when i made my post. Check the time
First off stop calling it vision you sound like a deluded person, you said Chelsea was going to score within 10minutes of the second half,how come their first goal came in the 83rd minute?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

I marvel at your ignorance, the fact that you used the word REALITIES cemented my evaluation, keep believing the dead is in another world coming back to haunt you,if you can't discern how stupid that sounds it's your problem not mine,SHALOM.

I do not believe the dead are in another world coming back to haunt me and that is where you are so very wrong. I saw what i saw and it had nothing to do with whoever coming to haunt me. They did not reveal to me what i saw (perhaps that is your assumption) but i never said so.

Goodluck with your personal realities and leave us to ours. What i know and have seen, you do not know and have not seen

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Demzlent(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.

The dream you had before his death, that you fell and he couldn't save ,you and the last dream that he wore your cloth inside out are the clues to knowing the meaning

And the interpretation of everything is that,the death that was suppose to come to you fell on him because he interceded for you when an attack was coming to you but he was not strong enough , so he couldn't repel the attack but fell on it as he tried to shield you.

There are some other messages in your other dreams if you can share them. But try to do some investigations about your family and home town, danger is lurking around you,God will see you through

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

First off stop calling it vision you sound like a deluded person, you said Chelsea was going to score within 10minutes of the second half,how come their first goal came in the 83rd minute?

I also said their second goal with come shortly after the first. Did you miss that. Both goals came within 7 minutes of each other. Plus First half was when my post was made. Show me your realities

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by baby124: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Spooky and interesting thread. OP, let him go in peace. You both may have shared a special bond so that’s why you are seeing him. Try to tell him in the dream that he’s dead. You miss him but he has to move on. It’s obvious that when your time comes he may try to save you but won’t be able to, your Dream was telling you that he was dead. At the time you needed help or he was going to die, reason why he couldn’t help you up. It’s not that he wants you dead. Sorry for your loss, but all the best. Death is horrible.

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
My late sister used to see my other late sister on the dream. recently, ..we lost her last month.. November 14 to be precise..
You better pray very well.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75