Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43394 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2019
You lit the fire yourself ☺️
You've gat to quench it yourself...
We nor dey dere dat time...☺️☺️☺️☺️

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Problemkid1: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....
Brother, all you need to do is to talk some sense into her. Let her know how you guys started and how you guys suffered together. I swear to God this same thing happened to me too. Exactly as you explain yours, that's how mine happened too. Untill I talk some sense into my girlfriend before she realized what she's doing. Call her and sit her down and put some sense into her. Money is not everything. She may end up with the wrong person.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by razible5384(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2019
victorian:
Op are you ready to train your Gf in school?

I bet she's done with ssce, so are u honestly read to pay her school fees in school if she takes jamb and pass
Because with what she said about the other guy, he's ready to train her and marry her join.

But with you Op, all u have is love to offer. Nothing concrete.

My Pastor will say: if two people hold their hands together walk to a shopping mall and tell the seller selling foodstuffs that we are in love, please give us soup ingredients with meat parts free ,because we are in love. Na Security they will use bundle both of you out of the mall.

You can walk with your Gf to rent a flat and tell landlord say, please we are in love, give us your flat for free. We are just starting life. cheesy
I think u know already what the landlord will do to both of you.

So Op, leave I'm in love one side and ask yourself are u ready to start investing on your Gf, so she enrol in the university or polytechnic? So she can be self independent and not get swayed by any dick and Harry, that offers her such luxury. Because furthering her education is like luxury to her ears. She wouldn't want such rare opportunity to pass her by, from someone she has a crush for.

And we all know what the answer is.

So guy, your babe has already chosen her destiny helper. Let them be. Give your blessings and you sef forget woman for now and hustle make it in life.

Because love without money is dead! And that's the truth.
how is it the duty of op to send her to school? Is she an orphan?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by MeLissa74: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Wolgrace:
What if I tell you that Satan might be using you as a weapon of delaying and stealing her blessing through your lustful relationship with her? And are you sure she is your destined future partner? If not, better release her. WIFE, NOT GIRLFRIEND, IS A PROPERTY. If you love a bird, free it. If its truly yours, it will come back. UNLESS YOU PUT RING IN HER FINGER AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE, SHE'S NOT YOURS. Free yourself bro, no dey cage yourself. Growing and mature golden fishes still plenty for water.
Best comment ever. Tomorrow after all the sacrifice, they would still breakup. I learnt my lessons long ago to never give up my male friends for the sake of my relationship. Because at the end the relationship ends but the friendship keeps waxing stronger

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by alexola20(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Carlyboi:
lol for real?you mean he’s claiming he took you out on a date? cheesy grin philip0906 must be your man-crush-everyday then when I saw that profile it reminded me of you ASAP...the only difference is poca while you’re poco cos you’re both hantas you know I guess he didn’t even see that grin so how are you doing this festive season babe in Wendy’s voice....still wanna take you out when I’m in lag tho ain’t some onye big shot tho lol

No jokes at all. When he kept ranting on that travel thread, my friend dey tell me say e dey personal. I say I no know am. Little did I know one small Lagos girl has chop him with her sisters. Someone has showed me that profile before though, she cute. I am doing well, winding down for the year. Till then na grin
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Why are you lamenting, you have already gave her your consent by allowing her to follow the other guy out. Just accept your fate

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Peak of which career? All these small boys sef. You think life and love is dy/dx.
Hehehehehehe, Can't stop laughing... You're damn so hilarious
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Reason, we should give room to chances than forceful choices..

MeLissa74:
Best comment ever. Tomorrow after all the sacrifice, they would still breakup. I learnt my lessons long ago to never give up my male friends for the sake of my relationship. Because at the end the relationship ends but the friendship keeps waxing stronger
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by noziz(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2019
Brunosamel:
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Just dey Bleep her dey go. But no ever marry her because na public toilet she be cry
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by waaclef(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Don't stress yourself bro. let her make her decision. Continue your hustle and focus on developing yourself . A good girl who appreciates you is lurking around. I know it will be difficult at first. Mark my words this same girl will one day come running back to you and it might be too late
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by JoseRaji(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Brunosamel:

You lost her even before she came to ask for permission to go out with him.

She only told you out of respect. Move on sir... You're obviously the side-broke-guy in this relationship.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by daisidavid(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
She do2snt cry for you cause of love! Nah! She cried cause she's gonna leave your broke ass! Hustle bro and shape your life! Leave woman! Woman's gonna come when your money comes and m sure you gonna do the same thing for another guy too.... life issa circle so cycle with it bro.... Make money and let woman come and had to it not you giving when you don't have or when what you're earning ain't enough!!
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by PecLauren: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2019
Why do I feel like both the op and the childhood guy in question are both broke and the op just sees him as a threat because the other guy appears a little financially better than you ATM and that's why you feel threatened.

Well,
Just know this, the decision is for the girl to male, and as for you, focus on your 'at the peak' not so peak of your life career because you'll definitely meet better people, better love in the future if you chase the right things.
Thank you.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Carlyboi(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2019
smiley
pocohantas:

No jokes at all. When he kept ranting on that travel thread, my friend dey tell me say e dey personal. I say I no know am. Little did I know one small Lagos girl has chop him with her sisters. Someone has showed me that profile before though, she cute. I am doing well, winding down for the year. Till then na grin
. When they say this thing is unreal that’s exactly what they’re talking bout grin so he’s practically pained bout something you know jack bout?well,you love to See It....!Phillip 090whatever is a gift that keeps giving grin cheesy I’d be pained too....thinking and bragging he took that pocohantas girl out only to discover he has just been chopped by some buy-us-shawarma,no level girls grin......Talking bout the last part I can’t wait babe looking forward to it already : wink wishing you a happy new year and a prosperous 365 days baby!

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Khalidase83(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Bros abeg leave girls matter for now u hear. Most girls go for the highest bidder if u must know.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2019
muyinet:

where will you get the one that still get nylon?
All available ones are used
the nylon don tear since
any dream to see nylon tear na still-born dream be dat
I have gotten one from
@fatymore
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Jaybeth(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
sparta191:
[quote author=Brunosamel

Relationships gurus what do you think?

baba hustle o. first of all read this
The most difficult time to be in a relationship as a guy is in your early twenties.
The period when you are stuck in a limbo, trying to figure out yourself and who you want to be.
At this age, you find it a herculean task asking money from your parents, considering your dad will always remind you of how he was self sufficient at your age.
So you are always left with anything that comes from them willingly.
To compound your "woes". You have a girlfriend whom you love so much, you are 24 and she is 23.
And guys being wired to want to take control, you are frustrated at your inability to take care of her like you want to.
I mean where is the money??
You are still jobless, still hustling, still finding your feet.
Still putting hands into many things hoping God smiles on you.
All of a sudden, she starts acting out and showing attitude.
You call, and she takes forever to pick or return your calls.
When she finally does pick, the call is like an interview session with those annoying and frustrating one word replies.
Yes, no, fine, okay, nothing.
Then finally she ends the call with a flimsy excuse like " wait let me close the fridge", i will call you back. And the call never comes back.
Then one day she calls you and asked you "where is this relationship heading to?.
You don't even know where your own life is heading to, not to talk of a relationship.
Then she drops the bombshell. Tells you that she met a guy who wants to marry her.
And how age isn't on her side, and you are almost compelled to scream "But you are just 23". Can't you wait 3 more years let me make it.
You just hold yourself and play the good guy
You ask her if she loves him, she dodges the question and replies you with " He treats me well".
Well since she wasn't informing you to take permission, she was simply telling you.
You have to be the cool guy and wish her well.
One week later, she gives you the traditional wedding card. And then you do the math yourself.
She was talking to the guy a long time before now.
Then you realize that for every "K" you got on WhatsApp, the guy was getting a long epistle.
You have been played.
Worse is you cant even blame her, you are just a prospect who no one knows what will become of your life in 4 years time.
Would you have made it or not?
She has gone for the real deal, someone who has already made it.
In footballing terms, you are a "Anthony Martial" ( prospect) while the guy is a Messi ( has made it already).
I mean you were sending her cards of N200, and the guy was telling her to manage 10k for the weekend.
No comparison there.
And then you go through that silent heartbreak guys go through, the ones they don't talk about.
And unceremoniously you get inducted into the special hall of fame where members are young guys whose childhood loves and friends or girlfriends they thought they would end up with left them to marry someone else.
Your heart is broken into smithereens.
In this hall of fame, you are all victims.
Victims of not having found your path in your early twenties.
At the wedding, no sight is more heartbreaking than seeing "the love of your life" say "I do" to this guy she just met 6 months ago.
To make matters worse, you get an alert from Diamond bank telling you how N13 have been deducted for bank charges. You are mad. Your N4000, is down to N3987 rendering that N1k useless, you can only withdraw N3k now.
And that's your home and abroad.
Can life be more unfair at this moment?
6 years later.
You are 30 now.
Congratulations, you finally made it. You are as rich as you hoped you will become.
You are one of the happening guys in town.
You go to a wedding. With your friends, the men on suit.
Those guys that just intimidate everyone in the hall.
You are seated scouting the hall, and the bridal train passes by.
Of course, bridal train and ashoebi ladies always show themselves.
That's part of the job description.
Sampling.
And you spot one, she is beautiful, elegant and tall.
You walk up to her, chat her up. Exchange numbers and you leave.
She is 24, ripe for marriage.
Three months later, you are sounding marriage to her ears.
She loves how it sounds.
You are on chat with her always.
And somewhere else, a 25year old boy still finding his way is wondering why the girlfriend is becoming distant these days.
Why is he getting those one worded replies which is unlike her.
Why do there chats seem more like interview.
And fast fast, you have proposed and simultaneously she is asking the 25year old boy that question of" Where is this relationship going to".
And then you marry her, and somewhere a boy gets heart broken.
[b]
sparta191:
[quote author=Brunosamel

The most difficult time to be in a relationship as a guy is in your early twenties.
The period when you are stuck in a limbo, trying to figure out yourself and who you want to be.
At this age, you find it a herculean task asking money from your parents, considering your dad will always remind you of how he was self sufficient at your age.
To compound your "woes". You have a girlfriend whom you love so much, you are 24 and she is 23.
And guys being wired to want to take control, you are frustrated at your inability to take care of her like you want to.
When she finally does pick, the call is like an interview session with those annoying and frustrating one word replies.
Then finally she ends the call with a flimsy excuse like " wait let me close the fridge", i will call you back. And the call never comes back.
Then one day she calls you and asked you "where is this relationship heading to?.
You don't even know where your own life is heading to, not to talk of a relationship.
Then she drops the bombshell. Tells you that she met a guy who wants to marry her.
And how age isn't on her side, and you are almost compelled to scream "But you are just 23". Can't you wait 3 more years let me make it.
You ask her if she loves him, she dodges the question and replies you with " He treats me well".
Well since she wasn't informing you to take permission, she was simply telling you.
One week later, she gives you the traditional wedding card. And then you do the math yourself.
Then you realize that for every "K" you got on WhatsApp, the guy was getting a long epistle.
You have been played.
Worse is you cant even blame her, you are just a prospect who no one knows what will become of your life in 4 years time.
In footballing terms, you are a "Anthony Martial" ( prospect) while the guy is a Messi ( has made it already).
I mean you were sending her cards of N200, and the guy was telling her to manage 10k for the weekend.
No comparison there.
And then you go through that silent heartbreak guys go through, the ones they don't talk about.
And unceremoniously you get inducted into the special hall of fame where members are young guys whose childhood loves and friends or girlfriends they thought they would end up with left them to marry someone else.
At the wedding, no sight is more heartbreaking than seeing "the love of your life" say "I do" to this guy she just met 6 months ago.
To make matters worse, you get an alert from Diamond bank telling you how N13 have been deducted for bank charges. You are mad. Your N4000, is down to N3987 rendering that N1k useless, you can only withdraw N3k now.
6 years later.
You are 30 now.
Congratulations, you finally made it. You are as rich as you hoped you will become.
Sampling.
She loves how it sounds.
And somewhere else, a 25year old boy still finding his way is wondering why the girlfriend is becoming distant these days.
And fast fast, you have proposed and simultaneously she is asking the 25year old boy that question of" Where is this relationship going to".
[/b]
sparta191:
[quote author=Brunosamel

You have been played.
No comparison there.
6 years later.
You are 30 now.
Sampling.
She loves how it sounds.

Bro,you just said something so real but yet funny.I can relate to everything perfectly cos I have experienced it.Absolutely true.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Ghokes(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Consider you have lost her to a richer guy already.
Also know you can't compete with him on this as money speaks for him already.
Lastly, you caused this present situation, you have a foreknowledge of she having/had a crush on him and you still willingly allowed/permitted her to go on a date with him. What else do you expect?
Guy wake up abeg.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by okewumi: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
One should not read this story enter 2020 o grin grin grin grin shocked

It is not too late.
Anytime the lady is with you and the guy call, tell your babe to give you her phone to greet the guy.

But

To be sincere with you

Your girl is tired of poverty. She is a goner already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by linearity: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bros, give up already!

The guy is a childhood friend, both of them have more history and memories together. They have seen each other at the human level without presence, packaging and window dressing...whereas, you guys just met barely six months ago.

More so, the guy is ready to move her to the next level and put a ring on it, but you are still in the ‘e go better club’. Don’t waste your energy too much, you can try, but she see more prospects and common grounds with the guy.

If you come to think of it, she was probably dating someone else before you met her, so she can easily dump you for another. Forget those bull stories that girls tell you when wooing them that, they are ‘single’ not true! more than half of the time, it is just that the opportunity cost of going with the new guy is higher compare to staying with the current one.

Am not asking you to give up, am just saying that you should not work yourself up, count her as gone; but if she remains, take it as a blessing....even at that, you still not out of the woods, childhood romance are very strong, especially if it were never consummated and one person is not giving up, so there is a real possibility of her cheating on you with this guy, even if you succeed in taking her to the altar.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Acme45: 5:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Brunosamel:

Go get money that girl will never wait for you don't waste your time
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by 2chukwu(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2020
I for like detail my advice to you with my personal experiences but as you come refer to us as "relationship gurus" tire me.

Anyways if I were you,if am to be candid and real to you,if you're interested in accepting the hard truth!! Is as simple focus on your work,make more money,reshap yourself,I bet you will call my village Igwe to search for me later!!!

Because the beautiful woman you see today, you will see less tomorrow for the beautiful sexy ones comes after you hit the jackpot besides, who is advising you that marriage is what you need now sef
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by muyinet: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adeevah:

I have gotten one from
@fatymore

Picture of the nylon or i don believe
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
muyinet:

Picture of the nylon or i don believe

@fatymore...you are called...show them the red-handkerchief

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.