Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43371 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Peak of which career? All these small boys sef. You think life and love is dy/dx.
Did you study mathematics related course?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by charles614: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
you want to debate with a rich man.better hide your face for nowoo undecided
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....

if you're at the peak of your career you should have money na...unless you're just a confused kid

focus on that your career and let her go so that the guy can change her destiny. because if you no come hammer like the guy (or even if your money no quick come) she will make life hell for you oooo
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?

As a girl.. I'm bothered about that part too... How can you allow her to go out with another guy.. That's absurd.. She already fell for that guy that's the basic truth.. The tears that came out from her eyes means they kissed or almost had sex gaan...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?
I thought I was the only one that saw that..just sold her out like 02 arena grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
cassyrooy:
Did you study mathematics related course?

I no for graduate na cheesy
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I no for graduate na cheesy
Lol! Ishi kuru gi as well. grin
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Beatswim: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry about that.. I understand u love her but u need to build your career and live a good life too.. Just slow down on your decision to marry her.. Just imagine how her reaction might be if u are more financially stable than the other guy... Your girlfriend needs money not love.. That was why she gave another guy so much attention.. Be wise bro
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by hardon1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
when a far richer guy is dragging your girlfriend with you, then your will know the definition of torment and the power of money. e no easy
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by NomzyJust(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Moral of the story:
Abobi, jee chuba ego.
My guy go and make money.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Hexohjay2017(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bro. I will rather advice you to develop your personal skill first before crying for LOVE, majority of ladies now adays are not ready to settle for"am still planning to". The one you are saying she loves you, am not disputing that fact but if the new guy can convince her with lot of material things, my dear brother "na OYO u dey". Focus on Ur carrier, develop yourself, once she notice you are making progress in Ur profession, she will easily forget the guy.

Additional, if the guy gives her more attention than you do, my dear brother, she is a GUNNER.

Finally bro, develop yourself first instead of crying for love with empty pocket, let her see enough reason why she should remain with you. Been with a girl throughout the 7 days in a week is not what they see or regarded as LOVE but your ability to multitask and your level of productivity is there watchword...I drop my pen here
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Bayoibee: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
I remember I was in a similar situation with my ex, I never allowed her to visit any guys, even though she always claim they are old friends or exes, she always felt I was strict but the day I use soft hands with her by allowing her to go pay one of them a visit and ask her to come back the next day, she didn’t come back till after a week, that was how I lost her o because things never went back to how they were before till we split not long after. I think your first mistake was letting her go just like that after which she was on a call with him for 30mins without returning your call immediately, that’s bad but don’t worry if she loves you and she will make the right choice.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by loswhite(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
meetmeonline:

That is the best thing he did there. He was right to respect her in accepting the date cuz she could have done it without his knowing anyway. Whether she went out with the rich guy or not will not change or make her future decision on him. Your scolding a girl you are not married to cannot (and will not) control a her heart, so giving your approval gives her another reason to see you as the one to approve, remember, it is just an authority she ascribes to you and not your birthright.
rubbish!!! Since she know she can do it without his approval then she should have gone ahead...oh! Maybe she just needs the mugu to validate it...lol. Marriage is not different too afterall like you stated it is just an authority she ascribe to you and not your birthright.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by ooohoo: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
CosmicJames:

Is all your fault. What were you thinking before you permitted her to go on a date with another man? Next time use your head.

IMHO, I think the girl would have accepted the date request whether OP gave his consent or not. Asking him was just a form of reversed psychology validation. She wanted to go on the date, reason why she considered the request in the first place. However, she prolly didn't want to create an atmosphere of mistrust, reason why she hypocritically ask him if she could go on the date.

All in all, OP, I know it's not easy but trust me, it's better you move on now before you do more damage. Focus on your life and create a better future you'll be proud of. If you do this, believe me, the best amongst the girls will beg to be your wife later on.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by wakaawaka(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Forget her... CHUBA EGO

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Yettttttunde(f): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
She suffered with you within 6 months. Uhmm wait let her suffer with you for 6yearrs .
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by ooohoo: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toks2008:

You are the real weak guy for even thinking of confronting another man cos of a lady.

He acted like a man.

Rule #1 ....Never ever show desperation over any lady.

Thanks for reacting to these guys. I don't understand why they are blaming the OP for granting the girl's request to go out with her friend. The fact that they are/were dating means he should or should have block(ed) all her access to opposite sex? All these guys claiming woke in Nigeria sef? Nawa o...
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by segunoluomoofte(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tell her you love her but you willing to let her follow her mind if she goes to him she never really loves you just using you to pass time but if she stays then keep her I just loan you ten cent from my one dollar
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by kenfarm(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
nelklyn:
I read where you said You are at the peak of your career trying to shape up your life for the better future

It beats my imagination What exactly you need a girlfriend for at this stage of your life?

Please go and hustle and if you must, do hookups only! that’s the only way you’ll have emotional stability to achieve your goals

Up here is The best advice sofar....op little enof 4 a wise niggar
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Melian(f): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:

It's the girl that's stupid. How could she ask him such a stupid, demeaning question? In short, they're both stupid and childish. The op should respect himself and break up with her already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by player007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....

NEVER fight for your place in ANYBODY'S heart.
Let her be the one to decide if she loves you enough or not.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by NwaMbeke: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Melian:

It's the girl that's stupid. How could she ask him such a stupid, demeaning question? In short, they're both stupid and childish. The op should respect himself and break up with her already.
[/s]
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Carlyboi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

No be me be that. Thinking of it, maybe na the girl wey philip0906 carry go Coldstone be that. Thinking say na me. grin
lol for real?you mean he’s claiming he took you out on a date? cheesy grin phillip0906 must be your man-crush-everyday then when I saw that profile it reminded me of you ASAP...the only difference is poca while you’re poco cos you’re both hantas you know I guess he didn’t even see that grin so how are you doing this festive season babe in Wendy’s voice....still wanna take you out when I’m in lag tho ain’t some onye big shot tho lol
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Melian(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaMbeke:
[s][/s]

You're sick ngadaAwo.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by doris4u(f): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I was shocked too�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by razible5384(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Peak of which career? All these small boys sef. You think life and love is dy/dx.
i often log into thread like this just to get ur weird input..an trust me u never disappoint... How u go about dis savage replies is what I can't fathom.. Apparently why u have lots of sad followers

Will really love to cross part with u someday

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by NwaMbeke: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Melian:

You're sick ngadaAwo.
[/s]
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by muyinet: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Adeevah:

I don't do second hand(Akube) I beg...
I need to tear the nylon with my bear hands/head
There is no amount mentioned that I can't pay for it right now coz I am tired of sleeping on bear mattress....
It is harmattan for God sake

where will you get the one that still get nylon?
All available ones are used
the nylon don tear since
any dream to see nylon tear na still-born dream be dat
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by psalmylee(m): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2019
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahhaha!!! You want to drag woman with a "deep pocket" man!!?? Why do you want to complicate your life? Isn't it obvious enough that she has already started a relationship with the other guy? Do you need 30mins to say "No"?? angry
this guy dey talk oo.chaii.I swear u no need 30min to say no
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by lasheun: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2019
post=85324962:
Lol, give her belle already grin
And what if the guy still don't let go of his feelings for her after delivery and she start flirting with him.
Which one go pain the baby father pass.?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by olugabbie(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Bro! There is nothing you can do. Just allow her make her decision. You don't need to convince her. Trying to convince your partner can be really stressful. Is like begging for someone to love you. Tell her yo follow her heart. If she is yours, then she is yours. Just be yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.