Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41451 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Bless your sweet soul dear. You just took the words right out of my mouth.

Shey Kylie will give the money to her guy.

Kim the elder sis too was rich but she landed herself a multi billionaire husband (kanye) who futes all her bills.

This Nairaland guys are not worth arguing with most times cos this forum has beclouded their sense of reasoning and affected their ability to man up to their responsibilities, hence their exchanging words with women every now and then.

... Kanye foots the bill.. this one thinks females abroad possesses your godforsaken mentality.. you should watch keeping up the kardashians. she pays for her sh1t herself.. she even booked a surprise vacation for she and her family one time , all on her expense.

which naija woman wan do that one

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why did God create harmful animals, posion, earthquakes, I don't know he created some things that are not meant to be useful maybe women are part of the useless ones

when you understand the scope of life has two components, good & bad , negative & positive. these two components are what keeps life in balance, nothing God created is useless cos he knws why he created dem.
Before you conclude somethings are useless, how useful are you to God ursef, what av you done 4 him dat makes you deserve life. pls justify
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why did God create harmful animals, posion, earthquakes, I don't know he created some things that are not meant to be useful maybe women are part of the useless ones

If u are referring to d creation story in d Bible, then u must be reading your Bible upside down. Women aren't created to be "useless" except u are telling me that u weren't born and catered for by a woman. By d way, what makes u think u are more useful than a woman?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
ericsmith:

when you understand the scope of life has two components, good & bad , negative & positive. these two components are what keeps life in balance, nothing God created is useless cos he knws why he created dem.
Before you conclude somethings are useless, how useful are you to God ursef, what av you done 4 him dat makes you deserve life. pls justify

No he didn't create anything useless, he made good and evil, women are just part of the evil
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Dunnigrace(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Are you a billionaire yourself?

Davido is reeking in billions from his music, all his three kids are American citizens, all his baby mama's are well catered for and have their own businesses sponsored by him and he's just how old again? 24 years old!

How about you? Sorry to ask but what have u achieved so far?

This reply dey hot

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
tellwisdom:

One can own all that still be a liability. Still doesn’t justify anything. I hope you are not one??

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Nobody is worth the distractions but that does not mean u should treat women as trash when u are made o.
It's not advisable o
If you know u won't treat a woman right when u become successful, just jejely stay clear from them. Cause u don't know if she is your guardian angel u are about to treat as trash. The more successful we get, the more envy people tend to envy and they will wish they can pull one down.
In such scenarios, God tend to allow our guardian angels come around us in human forms.

So Pls be very careful with people, when u become successful. Not all are human beings.

My dear we all have different motivating factors o, that is mine.

The trash our "posh" girls go to do to arabs in dubai is it not for money?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
lexy2014:

So u haven't adopted kids and u are advising others to adopt kids? What's wrong if u adopt now?

It's an option and an advise am not forcing you
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
biGDhAp:
... Kanye foots the bill.. this one thinks females abroad possesses your godforsaken mentality.. you should watch keeping up the kardashians. she pays for her sh1t herself.. she even booked a surprise vacation for she and her family one time , all on her expense.

Be waiting for the naija girl that will come and be booking a surprise vacation for you; all expense on her. Hehehe...
Abeg just leave me alone biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by lexy2014: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's an option and an advise am not forcing you
u aren't forcing anything on me cos u can't even if u wanted to. B4 u advise people, be sure u are a doer of what u are advising people to do. In this case, u no absolutely nothing about adoption and u have made yourself adviser on adoption
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
biGDhAp:

Kanye foot most of the family bills. I also watch keeping up with kardasians too.
She spends as well but Kanye spends more on her and the kids.

Don't u know its because of money issues, she divorced Kris Humphrey her ex husband? and Kris her ex husband has badmouth, which she could not take anymore. His mouth is just too bad. He says things to make her feel less of herself ,she kept quiet for a while, wondering how will people feel if she divorce him but later with Kanye's love and support, also her family's support, she divorced the morraffucker!

The wedding ring, Kris supposedly bought for her, was bought by Kim. But nobody knew
Everyone thought Kris bought it and when the divorce was over, she didn't return the ring to Kris, cos it's bought With her money.
She got fed-up taking care of Kris and making it look like Kris was the one spending but it was all her money.

Kanye came into the picture and was spending like mad on her, giving her attention. Kris her husband then was too busy and too handsome to create bonding time with her. Any minute he spends with her, he always either grumble or talks sarcastically to her and her friends.
She couldn't take his shit anymore. His fine face and huge height no longer appealed to her again. His basket ball feats sef no longer make her shake anymore
Kris was more of a pest than a doting husband.

Do u know Kanye went bankrupt one time in their marriage
He was spending way too much on his wife.

I think after being bankrupt ,She then decided to be spending as well.

So. Don't get it twisted.

Kanye spends like crazy on Kim and his kids.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
lexy2014:
u aren't forcing anything on me cos u can't even if u wanted to. B4 u advise people, be sure u are a doer of what u are advising people to do. In this case, u no absolutely nothing about adoption and u have made yourself adviser on adoption

Shut up, it's an advice if you like kill yourself, of all the things on this page only this irrelevant one you see. Jobless dude
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Be waiting for the naija girl that will come and be booking a surprise vacation for you; all expense on her. Hehehe...

Don't mind him
Lazy man, looking woman to feed and take care of him. Typical of most Nigerian men.

Kanye is the one taking care of his family financially not Kim his wife but she supports sometimes.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

Shut up, it's an advice if you like kill yourself, of all the things on this page only this irrelevant one you see. Jobless dude

U are already loosing it. U can no longer keep ur emotions to yourself. grin cheesy grin have u followed ur own advise that u are now advising others? Be a doer first b4 u start advising. From d way u loose ur temper, am wondering how u can cater for somebody else's child. U will just kill d child when u are angry.

NB: am glad u called your thread "irrelevant" by yourself
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mikecold:
My dear we all have different motivating factors o, that is mine.

The trash our "posh" girls go to do to arabs in dubai is it not for money?

OK o

I don't look at other people and how they make their money, as long as the other person is not my man . Then they can do whatever they like in making money. It's their body. It's their mouth.
Na dem sabi. I don't judge. I face my lane and try as much as possible to be successful.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Stillthebest: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:
Ah swear. Its mainly visionless guys that chase women up an down. When you're thinking of investing money you would find out you don't have time to chase women. WOW!!! my second FTC in a month.

After you make the money and invest . U make money from your investment and reinvest. After then what next or you are just going to keep repeating the pace?

Oga enjoy your life the best way you think you can. If it is women that you love, go for them moderately.

NO rich man that I have known in my life that lives for his family only. They do women. It is natural. Your Dickson will demand it.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by GMbuharii: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
itsme01:
cool

youlose money chasing women , but you can never lose women chasing money

set your prioritise right

Shattap and go get a job lolsssssss...

Lzaa,is that gateman job still available?

grin grin
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by GMbuharii: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
itsme01:
cool

youlose money chasing women , but you can never lose women chasing money

set your prioritise right

Set your PRIORITISE right!!!

Nepa bill degree certificate holder!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko,Lzaa,is that gateman job still available?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by praz001(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Peemonny:
The most annoying thing on earth is to hear a senseless woman who is worth nothing, jobless hiding behind an old cheap Android phone criticizing a man struggling to meet up with is bills

Bro! Calm down nah habba!....
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by LZAA: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
GMbuharii:

Set your PRIORITISE right!!!

Nepa bill degree certificate holder!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko,Lzaa,is that gateman job still available?

grin grin
Of course
We need sai babarians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by CHARISE(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Every body must hustle O ooo. The economy of this country doesn't allow a lady to be idle. We ladies should stop calling a man "broke" because he couldn't meet up with our financial responsibility. A lady that respect herself should also try to hustle. I know a lady (graduate) that can not boast of 1K in a month as a source of income, looking for a rich guy to marry. Dating a rich guy is just a bonus to me ooooo. In conclusion, before you call any man broke, look into your pocket if you're not also broke.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
@ HVille, I know you are pained I'm successful but such is life, I wasn't expecting less from your irrational and vile comments

cheesy

Eat your heart out, there is nothing u can do about it.

Ntor!!!
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dagrace01:
I like your constructive analysis, but this morning I read something about a guy who took a girl to Osun state for blood money, that's the level girls are pushing guys too. Yahoo boys, fraudsters, money ritualists are the ones capable of getting a gal into a relationship. While guys filled with prospects who struggle day in day out and getting stipends as ends meet can't be dated. At this pace the life of our youths are in jeopardy because success is now attributed to having flashy cars, living lavish lifestyles and wearing the latest designers that came from dirty source.

It's quite sad to see the kind of spirit we are breeding in this our time. Even being a hustling hard working man is now looked upon as something shameful.

In a country that's one of the poorest in the world, yet being 'poor' is seen as an abomination.

A person's value as a human being is now measured by how much money he has and how fat his bank account is.

'You must be rich whatever it takes' is driving the youths into all kinds of nefarious activities to make fast money, because society has made them believe that is the only way they can be respected and accepted by others.

I fear to think where this will take us. The future is really bleak.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by HVILLE: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:
@ HVille, I know you are pained I'm successful but such is life, I wasn't expecting less from your irrational and vile comments

cheesy

Eat your heart out, there is nothing u can do about it.

Ntor!!!
yes am pained that u claiming what u aren't and forming one high class successful,meanwhile u are on broke bitch, Oprah Winfrey no get two head ,she climb her way to the top not waiting any man ,u better shut that ur bitter yeye mouth and face ur hustle

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I'm not waiting for any girl to do shiit for me so as you too should not wait for a guy to be buying sharwarma and ice cream for you.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Kanye foot most of the family bills. I also watch keeping up with kardasians too.
She spends as well but Kanye spends more on her and the kids.

Don't u know its because of money issues, she divorced Kris Humphrey her ex husband? and Kris her ex husband has badmouth, which she could not take anymore. His mouth is just too bad. He says things to make her feel less of herself ,she kept quiet for a while, wondering how will people feel if she divorce him but later with Kanye's love and support, also her family's support, she divorced the morraffucker!

The wedding ring, Kris supposedly bought for her, was bought by Kim. But nobody knew
Everyone thought Kris bought it and when the divorce was over, she didn't return the ring to Kris, cos it's bought With her money.
She got fed-up taking care of Kris and making it look like Kris was the one spending but it was all her money.

Kanye came into the picture and was spending like mad on her, giving her attention. Kris her husband then was too busy and too handsome to create bonding time with her. Any minute he spends with her, he always either grumble or talks sarcastically to her and her friends.
She couldn't take his shit anymore. His fine face and huge height no longer appealed to her again. His basket ball feats sef no longer make her shake anymore
Kris was more of a pest than a doting husband.

Do u know Kanye went bankrupt one time in their marriage
He was spending way too much on his wife.

I think after being bankrupt ,She then decided to be spending as well.

So. Don't get it twisted.

Kanye spends like crazy on Kim and his kids.
... you see, he went bankrupt before she decided to start contributing. money they're suppose to save somewhere for their kids.. I'm pretty sure she would have left him also if he had stayed bankrupt..

I wish we could use voice note on nl.. I can't imagine typing this long epistle
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
HVILLE:

yes am pained that u claiming what u aren't and forming one high class successful,meanwhile u are on broke bitch, Oprah Winfrey no get two head ,she climb her way to the top not waiting any man ,u better shut that ur bitter yeye mouth and face ur hustle

Anyways I'm not the cause of your poverty. You can rant all day and all night, in fact for many years to come.

Guess what? I'm less concerned. Lol

Wailings of a frustrated broke guy.. Lol

cheesy
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
biGDhAp:
... you see, he went bankrupt before she decided to start contributing. money they're suppose to save somewhere for their kids.. I'm pretty sure she would have left him also if he had stayed bankrupt..

I wish we could use voice note on nl.. I can't imagine typing this long epistle

Any human being, not even man now o.

But any human being, who cannot pick him or herself up to bounce back again financially but rather prefers to stay broke forever is not meant to be called a human being.

Why should Kanye West stay bankrupt

If he stays bankrupt and not do anything about it?
The whole world will mock, laugh at his face and even spit on him.

Not even his wife leaving him.

As in the whole world will spit on him, if he does not bounce back.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by TheABOMINATION: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
the very problem I have with this "go make money women will come" chorus some men like to sing. As you make your money the girl is tasting all the dicks around. When she gets tired she then gives you, Mr money, the chance to marry her. In the US after marrying you she has your baby then divorces you. Then you have to pay for her upkeep while no longer sleeping with her. With a guaranteed check monthly she now goes back to whoring. Smh

Have you ever heard of the sentence " the beautiful ones are not yet born"? No matter the year you succeed in making it, there will always be thousands of young fresh girls for you to pick from if you don't want second hand older girls. There is really no need for a guy to be in haste to get a girl.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Any human being, not even man now o.

But any human being, who cannot pick him or herself up to bounce back again financially but rather prefers to stay broke forever is not meant to be called a human being.

Why should Kanye West stay bankrupt

If he stays bankrupt and not do anything about it?
The whole world will mock, laugh at his face and even spit on him.

Not even his wife leaving him.

As in the whole world will spit on him, if he does not bounce back.

.... sure I agree to that .. the reason for going bankrupt should even be one reasonable one not one that makes you look stupid like spending on your gf or so..

imagine the way people around you will look at you when you tell them 'I went bankrupt because I was trying to please a woman '
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheABOMINATION:

Have you ever heard of the sentence " the beautiful ones are not yet born"? No matter the year you succeed in making it, there will always be thousands of young fresh girls for you to pick from if you don't want second hand older girls. There is really no need for a guy to be in haste to get a girl.
don't forget the overwhelming majority of guys here have massive issues dealing with younger women. And most have this misconception that older women are less trouble, more experienced etc. So at the end these men will go for old horses that are second hand things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Letter To Single Guys / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.