Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41537 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Azeeztaophic(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Look for money and all ladies shall fall for you
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

It's true life.

It's no movie. Don't mind guys here saying they can't spend a dime on their babes. All na wash! Although some guys are extremely stingy, I won't lie but some are also very generous when they are in love .

There are men and there are also men. If you know, you know.

Wait, how old are you?
I am suppose to answer that? well I am in late twenties
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

It's true life.

It's no movie. Don't mind guys here saying they can't spend a dime on their babes. All na wash! Although some guys are extremely stingy, I won't lie but some are also very generous when they are in love .

There are men and there are also men. If you know, you know.

Wait, how old are you?

Again u made a statement about kanye spending on Kim and at some point he got broke.Now pretty, if it so happens that your brother, or your close friend (male) comes to you and says,"hi sister i did spend on the love of my life and now and i am so broke, and I need a loan from you to keep up with the hustle".what will be your first reaction or advice even if u are going to help?.Think about it before you reply.peace
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Well, depends on which is more cost effective and comes with little troubles.
I'm not sure you understand what I said. I didn't compare GF to prostitute. I compared NSA sex to paid for sex.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
what about evil spirits, do u think they exist too?
There is no such thing as a supernatural dimension neither do supernatural beings exist. The physical world is all there was, all there is, and all that will ever be.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no such thing as a supernatural dimension neither do supernatural beings exist. The physical world is all there was, all there is, and all that will ever be.
And you think your creation is purely science?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by UrVillagePpl: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

Too late I'm swimming in love kiss

Now I feel like its you I have waited for all my life.

You are not taken. If your fingers have no ring, our fingers could still cling kiss
Like play like play, na so e de start oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by MJBOLT: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
do you have proof?
victorian:

Martinez, I beg to disagree undecided
God exist, very well.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

They don't love other men, they don't also love women how are they gay.
It's only possible in writing but not in reality.

Or are you trying to say they don't have erection? If they do, Then, whats the excitement about?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
And you think your creation is purely science?
What do you and anyone know about the creation of things? If you can't fathom or explain something, just say you don't know instead of claiming god did it. If you claim god did it, can you back that assertion up with sound evidence? You can't have all the answers, certain things will remain a mystery for generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
What do you and anyone know about the creation of things? If you can't fathom or explain something, just say you don't know instead of claiming god did it. If you claim god did it, can you back that assertion up with sound evidence? You can't have all the answers, certain things will remain a mystery for generations to come.
funny. bro I just asked a question it is just a ' yes or no answer.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
do you have proof?

The proof is in my Whole existence.

That's my proof.

Im an orphan with no direct siblings but I live well even with life's ups and downs.

I know of lots of guys who would have turned to armed robbery, money ritualists, yahoo things just to survive or better still go on instagrams, twitter, nairaland to keep begging day in day out. Then ladies selling out their futures just to any man to survive and eat.
I know of many companies who closed down during the first quarter of buhari regime but mine didn't close up.
I know of instances I would have died through ghastly accident but I was saved miraculously and unhurt.
All my step brothers, step sisters are suffering financially even after seizing our dads Properties for themselves but I still better pass them. Sorry but it's the truth.

Anyways I'm not a super woman to be able to survive all these but I'm a woman Favoured , Protected and Blessed by a Supreme being, Supernatural being called GOD. And My God whom I can't see with my eyes but I can feel in my heart cares so much for me. I can feel it.

That's just some of the reasons I say God exist for me.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by MJBOLT: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
everything you typed does not prove anything

victorian:

The proof is in my Whole existence.

That's my proof.

Im an orphan with no direct siblings but I live well even with life's ups and downs.

I know of lots of guys who would have turned to armed robbery, money ritualists, yahoo things just to survive or better still go on instagrams, twitter, nairaland to keep begging day in day out. Then ladies selling out their futures just to any man to survive and eat.
I know of many companies who closed down during the first quarter of buhari regime but mine didn't close up.
I know of instances I would have died through ghastly accident but I was saved miraculously and unhurt.
All my step brothers, step sisters are suffering financially even after seizing our dads Properties for themselves but I still better pass them. Sorry but it's the truth.

Anyways I'm not a super woman to be able to survive all these but I'm a woman Favoured , Protected and Blessed by a Supreme being, Supernatural being called GOD. And My God whom I can't see with my eyes but I can feel in my heart cares so much for me. I can feel it.

That's just some of the reasons I say God exist for me.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:

Again u made a statement about kanye spending on Kim and at some point he got broke.Now pretty, if it so happens that your brother, or your close friend (male) comes to you and says,"hi sister i did spend on the love of my life and now and i am so broke, and I need a loan from you to keep up with the hustle".what will be your first reaction or advice even if u are going to help?.Think about it before you reply.peace

Any man who wants peace to reign in his home, will never tell his sister or mother what he gives his wife. Or else the marriage will collapse.

It's not about closing your account for your woman, is about even saying u want to buy blender for your wife. Ordinary blender the females in your family will frown at it.

My brother, may his soul rest in peace, do buy things for his gf and I don't butt in. Likewise he doesn't run broke while spending on her and her family. Cos he knows I will complain likewise any other person will.

And we all know Kanye didn't meet any of his family members for loan or for help. Banks and corporate bodies even in Nigeria came out and offered to help him with money but he refused.

Anyways he came out of it by doing some world music tour or so.

So any man who tells his family, such thing is not fit live sef.

God gave everyone brain to use wisely.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
funny. bro I just asked a question it is just a ' yes or no answer.
I knew where your question was heading. It's the same nonsense of "How everything came about can't be explained therefore god did it."

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Any man who wants peace to reign in his home, will never tell his sister or mother what he gives his wife. Or else the marriage will collapse.

It's not about closing your account for your woman, is about even saying u want to buy blender for your wife. Ordinary blender the females in your family will frown at it.

My brother, may his soul rest in peace, do buy things for his gf and I don't butt in. Likewise he doesn't run broke while spending on her and her family. Cos he knows I will complain likewise any other person will.

And we all know Kanye didn't meet any of his family members for loan or for help. Banks and corporate bodies even in Nigeria came out and offered to help him with money but he refused.

Anyways he came out of it by doing some world music tour or so.

So any man who tells his family, such thing is not fit live sef.

God gave everyone brain to use wisely.
why can't he tell his mom or sister? am suppose the sister is suppose to hug him and tell him well-done. why? because he did well. moreover, the are both women so they should understand.
And as for the loan aspect, as the saying goes," different strokes for different folks" maybe the guy is not a musician, can't he go for help from her Rich sister?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
I knew where your question was heading. It's the same nonsense of "How everything came about can't be explained therefore god did it."
lol.guess you get solace in arguing about God existence.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
everything you typed does not prove anything

For me o, it means a whole lot to me and I'm extremely grateful to God for taking care of me and giving me the strength to live above average and work like a normal human being.
Baba God I thank you o
cheesy
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
I am suppose to answer that? well I am in late twenties

As you grow older in life, you will understand why some men gifts their women, things the women require.

One day you will have a clear picture, why .

Lemme stop here.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
[b]God does not exist. [/b]Your life is in your hands and the purpose of your life is the purpose you give it.

lol ! i won't call that statement a blasphemy cos its just an opinion ..take one insightful look @ life n tell there is no regulation... the day gives way to d night, rain comes dryness exit ... religion asides study nature on discovery, who told sun to give way for d moon,harmattan for rain. i can go on n on.
Yeah ! my life is in my hands buh fate/destiny is like a data cap on every human being. even if you feign ignorance there is no God yu can't claim there is nothing like "talent". if whatever purpose you give yoursef doesnt align with your talent , such person is jus wasting his/her time. ur purpose must align with ur talent, ur talent is God's subtle purpose.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

As you grow older in life, you will understand why some men gifts their women, things the women require.

One day you will have a clear picture, why .

Lemme stop here.
pretty, I am not against men giving gifts to the women they claim to love.I just hate the fact where they(women) feels it should always be a always take and keep taking without giving at all.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by MiltonFine: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mhen this issue seems simple but in reality it's complex. You chase money now working your ass of to get the dream girl, meanwhile she's fucking every other big gbola around. When you finally make it, she's already damaged goods with a brilliant makeover. My advice: chase money and f**k safe along the way. There are no guarantees you'll make the money on time. Moreover, if you really need the companionship just find a girl who is ready to work with you and get married. Many of these hot slay queens seeking a rich benefactor will beg for a broke guy in their 40's, I swear.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:

pretty, I am not against men giving gifts to the women they claim to love.I just hate the fact where they(women) feels it should always be a always take and keep taking without giving at all.

Well I know some women love to take and not give at all.

Well I don't fall in that category.

Have been giving and expensive stuffs to my exes who were broke guys, thinking I was spending on normal human beings. I never knew I was wasting my monies and time on demons in human clothing.
Very terrible exes, it's my God that will deal with them.
That's why I hate broke guys. Our paths will forever be parallel in Jesus name Amen. Very terrible people.

I can help a hungry broke guy , but after giving u money, pls u go your way, while I go mine because I'm doing it for God but say romantic relationship? God forbid! I will never ever date or marry a broke guy, heavens Forbid!

Anyways as it is with women who do not give, so applies to men as well.

What I'm enjoying today, I have laboured for it in the past.

My good in the past is what's blessing me today. That's how I see it
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Well I know some women love to take and not give at all.

Well I don't fall in that category.

Have been giving and expensive stuffs to my exes who were broke guys, thinking I was spending on normal human beings. I never knew I was wasting my monies and time on demons in human clothing.
Very terrible exes, it's my God that will deal with them.
That's why I hate broke guys. Our paths will forever be parallel in Jesus name Amen. Very terrible people.

I can help a hungry broke guy , but after giving u money, pls u go your way, while I go mine because I'm doing it for God but say romantic relationship? God forbid! I will never ever date or marry a broke guy, heavens Forbid!

Anyways as it is with women who do not give, so applies to men as well.

What I'm enjoying today, I have laboured for it in the past.

My good in the past is what's blessing me today. That's how I see it
well I don't know what those exes did to u for you to be pained like that. But it is funny how you criticized guys who refuse to give.May be they did some bad ex and as such, decide to becareful with giving women.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Jeferious: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Well he loves her so much and was ready to do anything to keep her

Kris Humphrey that's stingy or lemme say not rich like Kanye had to bow out.

Now they have three or four kids, I think?

And Kanye is very happy, she's still his wife and mother of his kids.

People will always talk, so if it's that one. It's not new.

My new bf gifted me 6 digits , this Christmas . I don't see him as Mugu or maga but I see him as angel sent to make me very happy. And I pray every day for him. If he should think of what people will say, he won't even give me a dime. That's some Nigerian men mentality. Naija men think of they are stingy to women, the women will stay. My dear, the woman won't stay and another man out there who's ready to spend will wife her.

I don't date broke guys or guys who can't afford to gift their babes anything.
and after "wifying", what happens? The man go come make heaven?

Just calm down and wait for a future where men care very little about the female v@gin@.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
well I don't know what those exes did to u for you to be pained like that. But it is funny how you criticized guys who refuse to give.May be they did some bad ex and as such, decide to becareful with giving women.

What my exes did is a story for another day.

My criticism about guys not giving is for their own good, not mine.
A giver never lacks, that's why I mention I can help a broke guy with money or stuffs, as in dash but don't dare turn round in trying to woo me . You won't have me as maga don pay. I'm not that dumb.

Anyways Thank God I'm dating a successful humble guy who is wise and knows the kind of woman to spend on. He's a wise guy and a young man for that matter sef.

Anyways it's well, have to go.

See ya!
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jeferious:
and after "wifying", what happens? The man go come make heaven?

Just calm down and wait for a future where men care very little about the female v@gin@.

Before future comes, I would have lived my life to the fullest.

I'm even living the life sef!

What am I even saying?

Anyways keep waiting for the future, don't live your life now and let the future sort itself by itself.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Fantazy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wow! I'm learning alot from this
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Jeferious: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Before future comes, I would have lived my life to the fullest.

I'm even living the life sef!

What am I even saying?

Anyways keep waiting for the future, don't live your life now and let the future sort itself by itself.
No long speech. The future is here with us.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
ericsmith:

lol ! i won't call that statement a blasphemy cos its just an opinion ..take one insightful look @ life n tell there is no regulation... the day gives way to d night, rain comes dryness exit ... religion asides study nature on discovery, who told sun to give way for d moon,harmattan for rain. i can go on n on.
Really? Day and night are natural phenomena. Both can't occur at the same time and one must give way for the other. Day and night is due to the rotation of the earth about it's axis. What do these have to do with god?

"who told sun to give way for d moon?"
Why does it have to be a WHO? Why don't you study gravity and the movement of celestial bodies? You need to educate your self on these.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Collins87: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Listen, some people make money at old age. Don't wait until you make money my nigga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.