Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41444 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

So after making it in millions, na games,movies and food I go concentrate on? I do these mudafvckers now naaaa...talk of sightseeing,world tours,going to the moon or mars and exploring the ocean depths. Doing those would make me feel fulfilled that life is more than just women issues.
abi, even the change in taste generally is what brings fullfillment, thats why dem dangote etc still they find money. Their are levels to this quality life in terms of everything we do

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Chukapage(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Bless your sweet soul dear. You just took the words right out of my mouth.

Shey Kylie will give the money to her guy.

Kim the elder sis too was rich but she landed herself a multi billionaire husband (kanye) who futes all her bills.

This Nairaland guys are not worth arguing with most times cos this forum has beclouded their sense of reasoning and affected their ability to man up to their responsibilities, hence their exchanging words with women every now and then.

Feminism changed everything there was no time in history that men have ever hated being responsible for their women until now If you think you need equal rights then there should be equal responsibility! I repeat There has never been a time men shied away from responsibility until now the "nairaland boys" you're talking about are only reacting to the action of feminists.Its a good thing you agree the women you mentioned above worked their ass out to be successful before meeting an equally or even more successful men!

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

Humans are blessed with the gift of thought and reason.

It separates us from other species.

If we go by human instinct, the female will always choose the male that has the highest/better propensity to produce offspring with healthy genetics and a male that will support her with resources and security. It is therefore basic instinct for a woman to choose men who are financially capable in today's world. Also, the female is considered vulnerable when she is pregnant and nurturing her young. After this, she has always been productive resource wise.

People calling for women to select/choose/stick to men who have little or nothing are asking the women to override their basic instinct. A lot of women are having none of it. Men who accuse women of ''not knowing tomorrow'' do not know how nature works. A woman will rather stay with a man who she sees his fortunes/resources than one which is imaginary. ''I go fit get am'' no be property. It is the woman's right to ensure that her offspring are properly nurtured. It is the woman that gets pregnant. It is the woman that bears the child. It is the woman that nourishes the child. Hence do not expect the woman to take such major risks by selecting a ''weaker man''. In the past, the males had to prove themselves competing with other males. Nowadays it is financial strength and material comfort that is the yardstick. Not brute strength and the ability to hunt a mammoth.

The woman is also aware of the risk in the man's desire/propensity to procreate as many times and with as many females as possible. She needs security for her own offspring. The woman too, if the man is found weak,unable to provide at any point in time, may lead to allowing another man have his way. People are shy to state these facts or simply do not like them because they do not conform to what they believe, which is fine.

What the women have to know is that happiness is not usually based on lavish comfort. Men also have to note that because she stayed with you when you had nothing does not make her a good person/mate either. Nothing is guaranteed.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.)

The problem with people is that they like to shove their choices on others and sham people for their choices .
The unfortunate thing is when they make their choices they want no one to sham them for it.
Ladies want ready made men ,guys will insult them for their choices and call them gold diggers. They can't accept the hypergamy of ladies,they want it eschewed. They sham ladies that are after wealth.

Same here with ladies,they sham guys for their choices. A guy opened a thread yesterday admonishing guys to marry illiterates and they guys were bullied for their choices. Ladies trolled the thread to insult them.

Male gender wants to retain their own nature and force ladies to accept the egoistic nature of men but refusing to accept the hypergamous nature of ladies.
Female gender refuse to accept the egoistic nature of men but wants their hypergamous nature to be respected.

Until everyone minds their business and let everyone decide for themselves what they want in life without shaming then the gender wars will persist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:
I see different posts on Nairaland about girls not wanting to date or marry broke guys, you can't really blame them. In this world men are bread winners no matter how much we talk about splitting the breadwinning with females it can't happen, even if she is rich that's the world we live in.

If a girl should get married to a broke guy what of if he doesn't get rich, that's a life of poverty and also damming you children's future.

It's better to make it first, before thinking about marriage and women.

You would be surprised when you have made it women won't even be on your wishlist, there is more to life than women (there is games, movies, food and much more) you can also adopt kids if you feel lonely and can cater for them. And marriage is not for everyone.

Daft post.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

Am a guy, this isn't criticism it's advise don't take it wrongly. If a man is broke chasing after a woman drains your energy you can put into making money. Focus on your goals first, bitches ain't worth it

U are a confused guy
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by OnlineWell(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

So after making it in millions, na games,movies and food I go concentrate on? I do these mudafvckers now naaaa...talk of sightseeing,world tours,going to the moon or mars and exploring the ocean depths. Doing those would make me feel fulfilled that life is more than just women issues.
This got me laughing grin grin grin

I provide real phone numbers of any country for verification.
Do check my signature.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by CodeTemplar: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:
I see different posts on Nairaland about girls not wanting to date or marry broke guys, you can't really blame them. In this world men are bread winners no matter how much we talk about splitting the breadwinning with females it can't happen, even if she is rich that's the world we live in.

If a girl should get married to a broke guy what of if he doesn't get rich, that's a life of poverty and also damming you children's future.

It's better to make it first, before thinking about marriage and women.

You would be surprised when you have made it women won't even be on your wishlist, there is more to life than women (there is games, movies, food and much more) you can also adopt kids if you feel lonely and can cater for them. And marriage is not for everyone.
You see the problem with making it first is that :
1. Time waits for no one.
2. No condition is permanent. A rich man today can become not so rich tomorrow.
3. Life goes far far beyond money. A lady can even connect a skilled guy to good jobs and what matters most is attitude.
4. Character can negate wealth greatly. what if he turns up rich and loose.

Last last, money is only like 20% of the dating factor if both parties are going to be truthful about it. I am not saying money is useless but take it easy and realize money level is one of the few things that can easily change unlike character and attitude.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Millz404(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2019
ibechris:

My problem with Nigerians is this,when u are saying the truth,they will tell u how America is richer than Nigeria. Just like this fellow here telling us how Jenner's net worth is giving their village people headache.
How does this statement connects what is being said here...we are talking about Nigeria here,u are already in America.

Be deceiving your self with Jenner...when we all know that Nigeria is the subject matter.
You can not comprehend the crust of what i said. And i am definitely not going to stress giving you a breakdown. Meanwhile what i said has nothing to do with Nigeria or America. Let me throw you a bone.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

If we go by human instinct, the female will always choose the male that has the highest/better propensity to produce offspring with healthy genetics and a male that will support her with resources and security. It is therefore basic instinct for a woman to choose men who are financially capable in today's world. Also, the female is considered vulnerable when she is pregnant and nurturing her young. After this, she has always been productive resource wise.

People calling for women to select/choose/stick to men who have little or nothing are asking the women to override their basic instinct. A lot of women are having none of it. Men who accuse women of ''not knowing tomorrow'' do not know how nature works. A woman will rather stay with a man who she sees his fortunes/resources than one which is imaginary. ''I go fit get am'' no be property. It is the woman's right to ensure that her offspring are properly nurtured. It is the woman that gets pregnant. It is the woman that bears the child. It is the woman that nourishes the child. Hence do not expect the woman to take such major risks by selecting a ''weaker man''. In the past, the males had to prove themselves competing with other males. Nowadays it is financial strength and material comfort that is the yardstick. Not brute strength and the ability to hunt a mammoth.

The woman is also aware of the risk in the man's desire/propensity to procreate as many times and with as many females as possible. She needs security for her own offspring. The woman too, if the man is found weak,unable to provide at any point in time, may lead to allowing another man have his way. People are shy to state these facts or simply do not like them because they do not conform to what they believe, which is fine.

What the women have to know is that happiness is not usually based on lavish comfort. Men also have to note that because she stayed with you when you had nothing does not make her a good person/mate either. Nothing is guaranteed.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.)

you are right to say a woman determines the kind of man, i believe the issue is since when did it become structural that the woman has nothing to offer other than let me just pack all my troubles and baggages into the life of a fellow human being?

A man must be financially stable just like the woman too, its obtainable in developed societies
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
What? You no dey release?? Nigga you gay!

So being cellibate makes you gay. Don't gay guys relese on men.
You are a sex addict

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Slynation:

I code... But a man that can pay his bills and stay comfortable & live beyond his means shouldn't be tagged broke

That isn't broke, broke is when you can barely take care of yourself
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2019
ezo4fta:
I dont blame anybody but the failed state called Nigeria. In western countries women dont rely on men to survive. They work they earn their own money. Women will even offer to pay the bills after an outing. That is why women have voice over there. But in the zoo(Nigeria ) where we found ourself the women expect the men to do everything for them. A man that provides everything for you can decide to treat you anyhow he likes because he is now like a small god over you. My advice to Nigerian girls: pls earn ur own money so that u will have respect. No man can use you as baby mama when u earn ur own money. No man will treat u anyhow. No man will call ur family poverty shrinking family. No man will tell you to pack out of his house.A word.

Very true
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Liposure:
On a second thought. Who make dis guys go broke.is it not d same chicks who milk dem of their hard earned money.
.that's why leave bitches and focus on yourself
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by bestdudes: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2019
mrksquare:

When Jeff Bezos got married to his wife he was a struggling young man. The advice I always give to ladies is that they should get married to a man with vision. A man with vision can always navigate his way from being broke to a millionaire.
they won't like this one.
Just keep your eyes peeled and I will shock nairaland with my own story in a few months time.

A lot of people will derive so much lesson.

In all, I thank God because some doors will never open until some persons live your life.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Mimicle101:
Lightangel65

What if the guy never marry and absents from woman and still never made it (become)?

What then

The fun of avoiding women, it's good enough. What kind of question is this.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Mimicle101: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

The fun of avoiding women, it's good enough. What kind of question is this.

The fun. Hahaha what fun bro. Do you mean like anothe mentioned playing video games or eating out or what. I need to understand please

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You see the problem with making it first is that :
1. Time waits for no one.
2. No condition is permanent. A rich man today can become not so rich tomorrow.
3. Life goes far far beyond money. A lady can even connect a skilled guy to good jobs and what matters most is attitude.
4. Character can negate wealth greatly. what if he turns up rich and loose.

Last last, money is only like 20% of the dating factor if both parties are going to be truthful about it. I am not saying money is useless but take it easy and realize money level is one of the few things that can easily change unlike character and attitude.

Life is all about money. Women are just pests you should avoid

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2019
HVILLE:

The 4m that was invested in your business 13years ago what has it transmitted to ,is your business worth 30m now.

Yes.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Chukapage:
Feminism changed everything there was no time in history that men have ever hated being responsible for their women until now If you think you need equal rights then there should be equal responsibility! I repeat There has never been a time men shied away from responsibility until now the "nairaland boys" you're talking about are only reacting to the action of feminists.Its a good thing you agree the women you mentioned above worked their ass out to be successful before meeting an equally or even more successful men!
Except you are referring to radical feminism. Feminism on the basic doesn't interfere with masculinity or femininity ,its objective ain't to eschew chivalry and some gender roles people choose to make. Feminism is simply women should have rights like men to go to school,take place in politics,equal work pay,etc.... Every other thing like relationships,dating,marriage et al doesn't concern feminism and is based on the individuals CHOICE(as long as within the confines of the law). Many derail the movement by telling ladies and men how to act,telling ladies to dump their femininity and men to dump their masculinity.

I personally love chivalry,I love a financially stable man,and dependency on his finance,I also love to cook(its my hobby),I love to be girlie always and I am believe in gender equality and fair treatment of people despite their gender.

So don't drag feminism to this,but rather people that choose to derail it by eschewing feminine and masculine roles.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Mimicle101:

The fun. Hahaha what fun bro. Do you mean like anothe mentioned playing video games or eating out or what. I need to understand please

Yes like the fun you get when you play game
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Digmygold: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
there are two ways to up your SMV. either get money and get women who'll come to you for that money.

Or get the body and get women who have money already who'll come to you for that body.

I'm all for option 2. I wasn't built for the 9-5

You werent built for the 9-5? You were buikt for sitting at home all day doing nothing but waiting for your cougar to arrive with mula after her 9 to 5? Lmao. Jobless mofo. Now this explains all your rantings. You need money from a ready made 9-5 woman who isnt illiterate and worked hard to achieve.

So you want her money, her body and still want her to treat a broke lazy nasty ass like a King?

You one short human being. You are not Ramsey Noah or Micharl Edwards, Chidi Mokeme 6ft 4
over and extremely handsome. You go wait till all your teeth go drop. Lol

You are indeed the dumbest individual on NL.

If you channel all your wasted energy writing crap to pushing wheel barrows in open markets your life would have perhaps been less miserable.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Slynation(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

That isn't broke, broke is when you can barely take care of yourself
Then this post doesn't concern the Igbo tradition grin Cos you must buy goat and yam for Umunna grin
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
the very problem I have with this "go make money women will come" chorus some men like to sing. As you make your money the girl is tasting all the dicks around. When she gets tired she then gives you, Mr money, the chance to marry her. In the US after marrying you she has your baby then divorces you. Then you have to pay for her upkeep while no longer sleeping with her. With a guaranteed check monthly she now goes back to whoring. Smh
True, i cant make this money eventually to settle for such left over girl. Alot of guys make money and woman become tasteless, they just do stupid shits with women to rubbish the suffering they got from kitten when broke.

That itself brings joy and fulliment to some guys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Kendroid: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:
I would suggest you go into betting (owing your own shop)/football viewing center. If you had extra cash I would have suggested you add POS to the list.

thanks!
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by oshaosha2014(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Rightly said.

TenthMan:

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by HVILLE: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2019
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!
(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.
(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".
(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.
(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.
(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.
(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.
Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise
Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Mimicle101: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

Yes like the fun you get when you play game

I dont still understand you. But personally I would tell you there might be more advantage and fun when you are with your soul mate (wife) than when you try hard to avoid woman or relationship. Meanwhile I still think is almost impossible to even avoid woman.

I and you know that most of these same people who stil claim they are minding there business and avoid relationships do end up jumping from one skirt to another. So why not rather get a good head (lady) who would stick with you. You make and build that empire together and enjoy it together
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Mikecold:
you are right, as a guy i have sticked to this so far, i want to develop myself, i know i must make it but if i may ask how possible is it to find a good woman after you make it?

Alot of these girls would love you only because you have made it, the so called love, wife material in them would manifest then but ordairly they wont near the dude as a broke ass. My believe is you only meet the true girls when you broke.

Infact my extra motivation for success is to use money rubbish these gold digging women

It's possible with prayer and due diligence.

I found the same mindset of individual or should I say a companion after I've made it.

Whether we like it or not, we just have to make it. And to make it in this country, just place love aside for the time being.
For me, I told myself when I make it, as I have now. I will never date a broke guy or hustling guys, because none stood by me when I was the university and none stood by me by the time I graduated trying to find my feet.
Inside the broke guys tried using me for rituals

Yes rituals! If not that my head is strong and God is with me. I would have been six feet below by now.
So technically I don't believe when a broke guy Is saying I love you.

For me, it means nothing.

With the drive and disappointment I felt towards my past relationships when I have nothing. I placed all the drive in trying to make it by fire by force. I spoke to my mum about my dream thank God she wants the best for me and age supported me wholeheartedly.
Anyways I only believe in compatibility and good heart. Forget love.

Affection 's will be there but don't bank on love.

So make it and look for someone who believes in you, your dreams and have same mindset with you, that's all.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Don't bother to fall in love so quick, I'm taken.

Taken but not owned yet.... How about we have you untaken so you can be retaken by my humble sef?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Amanee(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Rebelworld:

If a woman does not have a very steady income or is financially stable, she should not think of men or marriage!

We agree, however this is off topic

Wait for the next female bashing thread to air your opinion or you can search for them, they're all over nairaland
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Osobi32(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

At least he has opened businesses for them to make their own money!

Instead of depending on him for every lil thing.

cool

With such financial support from one's man, why won't his woman succeed in life?
They will both grow and succeed together.

That's life.

Davido is a success with the help he's giving out to people and his loved ones. And he's just a very young man

are u trying to make understand that u are waiting for a man that will support ur dreams or business? Madam u better wake up to reality and get ur lazy ass up..... Come 2020 go out there and get a job else men will continue to see u as a intimacy gadget and nothing more. Men like women that has standards. Davido's baby mamas are not local street girls ok, they all come from a good family with a name ok. So don't compare yourself to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / A Letter To Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.