Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41435 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by abbatoir(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
personally I don't drink and I dont smoke. I also hate soccer and any sports. You do know if a man doesn't drink and smoke then pussy is his vice. And Neither do I watch TV. (bores me to death).
My nigga.. Bravo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrsteel:

No man should be saying this
Money brings women which brings fvcks
But women don't bring money
No one can live without money, but we have celibates, rev. Fathers rev. Sisters monks etc living without sex, but they can't live without money.
money brings women but sex is never guaranteed unless you're buying it directly. I know women who roll with money men and get the money but never open the legs. It's all a Game. Wise up. Most guys are scammed on "The Promise" of sex than anything else.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by abbatoir(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
dude being a sex doll in a world where other men pay thousands for pussy will never be a bad deal. But that's not where I am. My point is why chase money when you can chase women with money? The human is always the weakest link. I better work on manipulating a female for her money than face the world and hustle. Hustling is too stressful. Some of us aren't built for it. But we are pretty good scammers.

My nigga..Gigolo lazy ass grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by mrsteel: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
money brings women but sex is never guaranteed unless you're buying it directly. I know women who roll with money men and get the money but never open the legs. It's all a Game. Wise up. Most guys are scammed on "The Promise" of sex than anything else.
What are u even saying
When we have wh0res everywhere u are saying sex is never a guaranteed? When u have money u can sleep with as many women as u want at a go
Didn't u see a thread on FP where a guy used his girl for ritual?? People are sacrificing their women to get money u are here saying another thing.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrsteel:

What are u even saying
When we have wh0res everywhere u are saying sex is never a guaranteed? When u have money u can sleep with as many women as u want at a go
Didn't u see a thread on FP where a guy used his girl for ritual?? People are sacrificing their women to get money u are here saying another thing.
when you're dealing with wh0res then why even go make money first because you can buy a wh0re for the price of a loaf of bread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
abbatoir:

My nigga..Gigolo lazy ass grin
tell that to the lion that lets the lioness do the hunting. We are going back to the natural order.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by mrsteel: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
when you're dealing with wh0res then why even go make money first because you can buy a wh0re for the price of a loaf of bread.
Life is not limited to wh0res alone
There are so many other comfort money will bring while sleeping with that wh0re, that a price of a loaf of bread can't bring
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrsteel:

Life is not limited to wh0res alone
There are so many other comfort money will bring while sleeping with that wh0re, that a price of a loaf of bread can't bring
you are the one who mentioned wh0res first.

Anyways, who buys a wh0re for the price of a loaf of bread then drives her around in a Mercedes and sleeps with her in a penthouse? Don't make a nigga laugh

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by twhy111(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yes it a misplaced priority as a guy to run after ladies when you're broke.

But wait a minute, I've never seen people wasting so much energy on a broke girl, why shaming the guys always? Being broke is just a phase.

And relationships is never meant to be a poverty alleviation program.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
biGDhAp:
.... sure I agree to that .. the reason for going bankrupt should even be one reasonable one not one that makes you look stupid like spending on your gf or so..

imagine the way people around you will look at you when you tell them 'I went bankrupt because I was trying to please a woman '

Well he loves her so much and was ready to do anything to keep her

Kris Humphrey that's stingy or lemme say not rich like Kanye had to bow out.

Now they have three or four kids, I think?

And Kanye is very happy, she's still his wife and mother of his kids.

People will always talk, so if it's that one. It's not new.

My new bf gifted me 6 digits , this Christmas . I don't see him as Mugu or maga but I see him as angel sent to make me very happy. And I pray every day for him. If he should think of what people will say, he won't even give me a dime. That's some Nigerian men mentality. Naija men think of they are stingy to women, the women will stay. My dear, the woman won't stay and another man out there who's ready to spend will wife her.

I don't date broke guys or guys who can't afford to gift their babes anything.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Hazlett1988: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
See waiting buhari cos,Nigeria is the hell fire we are all scared about,if you want to make heaven or want to see heaven fly to abroad and start a new life there
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

No he didn't create anything useless, he made good and evil, women are just part of the evil

God took part of a man to creat woman ...so if men are evil what does that make men or are men angels
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by mrsteel: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
you are the one who mentioned wh0res first.

Anyways, who buys a wh0re for the price of a loaf of bread then drives her around in a Mercedes and sleeps with her in a penthouse? Don't make a nigga laugh
There seem to be different variations to your perspective. I honestly do not know what u are saying anymore. But My point is with money u can have as much sex as u want with comfort.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
ericsmith:

God took part of a man to creat woman ...so if men are evil what does that make men or are men angels

Who knows if he took the bad part lol (not true though)
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrsteel:

There seem to be different variations to your perspective. I honestly do not know what u are saying anymore. But My point is with money u can have as much sex as u want with comfort.

you lost me here: SEX IS NEVER GUARANTEED UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING IT DIRECTLY. And most men lose on the promise of sex.

Let me clarify.

If you're buying sex then it's 100% guaranteed the girl you're giving money to will give you sex.

But if you're spending on a girl on the hope of one day getting sex from her (as most guys do), then you're setting yourself up for failure because since sex is not explicitly promised you can't explicitly demand it later ("hey I bought you a phone now I want sex" ). It won't work because the girl will say "I never promised you sex in exchange for a phone". But then you as a guy was spending in the hopes of getting sex.

So, no matter how much money you have, true you can buy all the sex in the world, but take care not to be sold The PROMISE of sex. Cause a lot of men with money fall for that scam by gold diggers. They spend spend spend only to be dumped later without being given sex. Because in sex most things are IMPLIED not explicit. It places men in the weak position.

7 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by mrsteel: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
you lost me here: SEX IS NEVER GUARANTEED UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING IT DIRECTLY. And most men lose on the promise of sex.

Let me clarify.

If you're buying sex then it's 100% guaranteed the girl you're giving money to will give you sex.

But if you're spending on a girl on the hope of one day getting sex from her (as most guys do), then you're setting yourself up for failure because since sex is not explicitly promised you can't explicitly demand it later ("hey I bought you a phone now I want sex" ). It won't work because the girl will say "I never promised you sex in exchange for a phone". But then you as a guy was spending in the hopes of getting sex.

So, no matter how much money you have, true you can buy all the sex in the world, but take care not to be sold The PROMISE of sex. Cause a lot of men with money fall for that scam by gold diggers. They spend spend spend only to be dumped later without being given sex. Because in sex most things are IMPLIED not explicit. It places men in the weak position.
Ok I clearly get u now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by dasanchez1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
Reminds me of one 2pac lyrics in ALL EYES ON ME, " MONEY BRING BITCHES, BITCHES BRING LOVE". LOL.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind him
Lazy man, looking woman to feed and take care of him. Typical of most Nigerian men

Kanye is the one taking care of his family financially not Kim his wife but she supports sometimes.

Can you justify that by starting with how many boyfriend u've catered for or still feeding under the guise of relationship.
I am saying these with all sense of pride ... nigeria men are the number one breadwinner in the world. date other africa guys n see.
kanye makes enough to take care of his woman buh even with that kim still spends her money on suprises & she foot are bills herself ... foreign gurls believe in partnership & sharing bills, what a typical naija gurl knws is bring & collect from multiple boyfriends they have, when a naija woman use are money to pay are bills in the house she registers it as debt frm her husband..so what are you saying.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
biGDhAp:
.... sure I agree to that .. the reason for going bankrupt should even be one reasonable one not one that makes you look stupid like spending on your gf or so..

imagine the way people around you will look at you when you tell them 'I went bankrupt because I was trying to please a woman '
True talk
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
dasanchez1:
Reminds me of one 2pac lyrics in ALL EYES ON ME, " MONEY BRING BITCHES, BITCHES BRING LOVE". LOL.
Exactly bro. Tupac was a great player and understood the game. Its only maybe once or twice where he missed it. But he was the truth on the issues.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Well he loves her so much and was ready to do anything to keep her

Kris Humphrey that's stingy or lemme say not rich like Kanye had to bow out.

Now they have three or four kids, I think?

And Kanye is very happy, she's still his wife and mother of his kids.

People will always talk, so if it's that one. It's not new.

My new bf gifted me 6 digits , this Christmas . I don't see him as Mugu or maga but I see him as angel sent to make me very happy. And I pray every day for him. If he should think of what people will say, he won't even give me a dime. That's some Nigerian men mentality. Naija men think of they are stingy to women, the women will stay. My dear, the woman won't stay and another man out there who's ready to spend will wife her.

I don't date broke guys or guys who can't afford to gift their babes anything.
funny. just curious to know if you did gave him anything back,maybe as a surprise gift too.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by dasanchez1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
Exactly bro. Tupac was a great player and understood the game. Its only maybe once or twice where he missed it. But he was the truth on the issues.
No wonder I have truckloads of his music. PURE LEGEND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
funny. just curious to know if you did gave him anything back,maybe as a surprise gift too.

Nothing yet, until he's back in town.
He's not around. He simply made a transfer to my account
But when he comes, I plan to gift him a designer wrist watch, then a complete overhaul massage.
I know he will love it.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
ericsmith:

Alol !! oil dey in head abi, see someday u're going to wake up & accept companionship supersede a single life. i jus believe been alone is wrong
Man was lonely, i think God could av created ,fun park , ps4 ,snooker, beer spot or creat a male pal 4 man ..buh he created woman ...why ?
God does not exist. Your life is in your hands and the purpose of your life is the purpose you give it.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Nothing yet, until he's back in town.
He's not around. He simply made a transfer to my account
But when he comes, I plan to gift him a designer wrist watch, then a complete overhaul massage.
I know he will love it.
Nice.but no offence what's the name of this movie?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Telemon(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
God does not exist. Your life is in your hands and the purpose of your life is the purpose you give it.
what about evil spirits, do u think they exist too?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telemon:
Nice.but no offence what's the name of this movie?

It's true life.

It's no movie. Don't mind guys here saying they can't spend a dime on their babes. All na wash! Although some guys are extremely stingy, I won't lie but some are also very generous when they are in love .

There are men and there are also men. If you know, you know.

Wait, how old are you?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by NextBuhari: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
You need the money to keep and maintain a steady supply.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:

Martinez, I beg to disagree undecided

God exist, very well.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
You need the money to keep and maintain a steady supply.
yes. That's why real Players don't deal with wh0res but ordinary women who can give sex free if they like the guy and he has good enough game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
dasanchez1:
No wonder I have truckloads of his music. PURE LEGEND.
"End Of Time" is something else. even now on YouTube people the world over are still entranced by that track.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by NextBuhari: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
yes. That's why real Players don't deal with wh0res but ordinary women who can give sex free if they like the guy and he has good enough game.
Well, depends on which is more cost effective and comes with little troubles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.