Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (10218 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by GboyegaD(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
I met her through my cousin. I have gone to visit my uncle and chose to check what was going on in campus since it was over 3 years after I graduated and also check out a babe I was asking out for over 13months but would not yield. The babe was not around and rather than rush back to town I chose to just play a little while in school. I called my cousin who came to meet me where I was, we chatted for a long period over everything. She later introduced me to her and its been lovely ever since and I hope it continues forever.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
met on facebook. after bombing a lot of them she was one of d few dat gave a positive response. checked her out in makurdi where she  was staying when on annual leave and it has been smooth since then.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
We met at the kirikiri maximum prison, we were released on the same day and we ve bin together ever since. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by deboski4u: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
nice places, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Akuviv: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

I fell from PALM TREE and she caught me while she was

Going to take a sh1t

every since we have been going to take a Sh1t together!!

This one got me roaring with laughter, fortunately I have the office to myself. Poster u worry no be small
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
she came and said to me i love you. i replied i love u too. rapid response
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by udohjaphet: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ the club wher we dance alanta
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Omolola1(f): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
He was auctioned and i bought him
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 190: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
Lola who!! angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tunyus(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
i met her in NASFAT praying ground while in the uni,toast her for almost 2years(she is sturborn though)but luv her loadzzz.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Kelvinj(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2010
We met at a tombo joint, i dey my table dey drink she high come fall my side i carry am go my house, from there our tombo love start. We dey go that joint everyday
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
I met my ex in my father burial
imagine
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by HamidO1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
I'm getting lots of ideas from this thread, Some people even met their spouses at the mortuary, una no go kill me walahi
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
HARDDON:

was on my way home when i met her at the park sitting alone, about 10pm, crying, from a hrtbreak, she had gone to see her guy un-invited. lo n  behold, the ram was on top of a goat, cocked, locked and rocking!!, infury, she ran out and the only place she cud fink of was the park!
sat by her side and watch her cry for some time b4 i offered my face towel.
she cleaned up and started giggling, aparently feeling relieved but yet embaressed. didnt even bother to ask her why she was crying but went ahead and told her jokes that made her laugh silly. we sat there till arround 11pm. and since then, we've bin best of friends. t'is one of my memorable dayz in life!

richesmine:

met on facebook. after bombing a lot of them she was one of d few dat gave a positive response. checked her out in makurdi where she  was staying when on annual leave and it has been smooth since then.
God my stomach is hurting grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Meldrick(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
HARDDON:

was on my way home when i met her at the park sitting alone, about 10pm, crying, from a hrtbreak, she had gone to see her guy un-invited. lo n behold, the ram was on top of a goat, cocked, locked and rocking!!, infury, she ran out and the only place she cud fink of was the park!
sat by her side and watch her cry for some time b4 i offered my face towel. she cleaned up and started giggling, aparently feeling relieved but yet embaressed. didnt even bother to ask her why she was crying but went ahead and told her jokes that made her laugh silly. we sat there till arround 11pm. and since then, we've bin best of friends. t'is one of my memorable dayz in life!

Sounds like James Hardley Chase himself.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by hustla(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
FACEBOOK!!
happnd to be ma Jnr in secondary sch buh didnt rmbr,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by cnnnigeria: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
i met in school, it wasn't love at first sight. It gradually developed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by carnal: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2010
Met a chick d day i was denied visa from going to the UK at abuja,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Donfinero(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
It was during my friend's wedding, I was his best man and she was the chief bridesmaid.She looked so cute and being driven in the same car, our bodies met severally and each time I was aroused.After the wedding I cornered her and we exchanged numbers and relationship started and 8 months later, we had our own wedding.Its been so blissful.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2010
I am addicted to this thread. grin grin rollercoaster of laughter
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by olumyde5(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
We met in my dream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Meldrick(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
rokiatu:

I am addicted to this thread. grin grin rollercoaster of laughter

yeah Iam. could this be the beginning of our own meeting?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
Burst out laughing I can't help it. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by deols(f): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
interesting grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pethan: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
We met at a friends wedding wink smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mobby4ever(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
Business meeting, then we exchange numbers, then other things na story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by MzGreat(f): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2010
Meldrick:

yeah Iam. could this be the beginning of our own meeting?
yours truely
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by whiteshark(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2010
una too funny
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by MzGreat(f): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hamid O:

I'm getting lots of ideas from this thread,  Some people even met their spouses at the mortuary, una no go kill me walahi
Johnpaul2k2:

I met my ex in my father burial
imagine
u sure say no be ghost u dey with al dis while
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by atiku07(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2010
well i met ma baby on Nairaland
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by seyibrown(f): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2010
My boss 'recommended' I get a date and she registered me on a dating site. First time I saw my 'internet' date live, I was smitten - very! grin We got married 14 months later! Bless you, Valerie!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ndigbo: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
I saw mine on the street while i was going on an errand for my late father, couldn't talk to her cus liver failed me, i sorted for her E-mail ID from someone who knew her, after sending her series of mails (cus i couldn't walk up to her) then left for school. After two years in the uni, i came home on holiday, she came to our house and told she got my mail. Since then oooooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag / Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.