Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (10216 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by MrsEve1: 5:12am On Dec 04, 2010
My husband takes verrrrrry good care of them and because of him THEY ARE OH SO TIRED embarassed cheesy smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by strangerf: 5:12am On Dec 04, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I wasn't trying to be, I have had men tell me that I am just naturally sexy and even when I don't try to be I just exude it so seductively,

When my husband first asked me if I was married and or seeing someone, I responded no, He was smiling all TEN WAYS TO SUNDAY and asked me to meet his family the next day!

I met his family not the next day and the sisters were like ooooh there go our long lost sister, THEY ASKED ME FOR REAL WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME,

(they crazy aren't they?)

Yeah right.
Any slut can appear sexy, all you need is a mini skirt, big boobs,low self image, attention seeking ( like making stuff up on NL) and the freely acquired ability to give it up after just a drink; all of which you seem to have.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by MrsEve1: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2010
Excuse me I was at a family event, why the hell would I dress slutty at a PLACE FULL OF OLD DRIED UP PEOPLE AND CHILDREN? Come on you aren't that dense!

I had on GAUCHO FOR GODSAKES! HOW THAT SLUTTY?!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by na2day(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2010
We were coursemates in thesame uni, NYSC tried to separate us but the church brought us back together! grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2010
^ Hey man,i like ur Signature,its morally upgraded
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Mingler: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2010
Visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to search and meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by skfa1: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
Inside Molue bus to the main campus cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by jamace(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by rite2salas(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
gat too much to even start remembering lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Christopherblings: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2010
she came 2 c her boyfriend at my house,then she diverted d luv 2 me.lol am wicked grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ashcrome(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
cool Actually the both of us featured in a hollywood movie and it was awesome, then we officially met in school,she was just next door,initially we were just friends but loneliness na bad fin,i was lonely at the moment.We got talking and one fin led to another kiss and the obvious happened.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by pecunocan: 2:33am On Dec 05, 2010
Mine was handpicked, packaged and sent from the village.

It has been btifu surprises eva since,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Koolking(m): 2:59am On Dec 05, 2010
I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING THIS HILARIOUS IN ANY ONLINE ROOMS LIKE THIS. I WAS SWEATING ALL OVER COS I COULD NOT HELP LAUGHNG AT POSTS HERE, VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

CLOWNISH COMMENTS. LAUGHTER CAN BE SUICIDAL
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by TEXASGIRL(f): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2010
I meet my husband here, we have been married for 1 year now. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by vanitty: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2010
Facebook!! grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Tunexsy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
She was given to me as a birthday gift from my friends, ever since den I have been blowing her candle!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Blazay(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
The first one in a Nigerian church. Big mistake. A complete disaster. Totally blind and naive.
Claimed to be a virgin too. Not that she was asked. Ha! Story for another day. I will spare the world the gory details. Glad to have gotten rid of her. Got my children too. Good grief.

My sweetie? Like IBB and Mariam IBB of course. In a Reggae bar. Totally intoxicated and completely inspired. From the men's bathroom to the altar, it was a marriage fit for the gods. I will die without her. cool

What she does, she does so well. An all-rounder.
What can't she do?
Ask me again.
This woman is amazing.

Hmm

Singing the gospel according to one of them 'Fela' boys. . .

wonder,

wonder, wonder, wonder, o.

will Africa ever unite?

wonder,

wonder, wonder, wonder. . . o.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2010
MY OWN STORY NO GOOD AT ALL

SHE WAS A STUDENT AND I WAS THE (COMPUTER) TEACHER teaching web designingTHEN. BUT THE SCHOOL LAW SAID NO DATING OF STUDENT.

I WAS SACK AFTER FINDING OUT I WAS DATING HER.

GOT A BETTER JOB AFTER. PAYING  X 3

IT'S 4YEARS NOW WE ARE STILL TOGETHER.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by atropin(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
medical school
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
Mushin Beer Parlour!!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2010
On this faithful day, Mama say make i go fetch two buckets of water from the river. On my way back, some pigeons shit all over my body ! Who was coming the other way, this pretty damsel.
she offered to help me get rid of the shit, with one bucket of water, has she wash me finish, the pigeons returned and shit all over her, and so I use the other bucket to wash her.
And the rest is history >>>>>>>>>>
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Ladyjide(f): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2010
Well- by a hook up, wink A friend introduced me to his friend, and history is being made! Those tend to be the best hook ups these days!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by vescucci(m): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2010
In my dreams
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by chika98: 3:48am On Dec 06, 2010
Ladyjide:

Well- by a hook up, wink A friend introduced me to his friend, and history is being made! Those tend to be the best hook ups these days!!

Oh so you finally met someone? Good for you then. Wish you and him the best.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by oladijom: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2010
I saw her wearing a shirt title "HOME ALONE". As a quick sharp guy, I follow her go house. With the kind "SEX" she gave to me, i no fit release her.

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by sinie: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
we met at a wedding party, i was bored and went outside to get some air. he was playing tennis at cot so i went over to watch the game. i was so impressed by how well he played i didnt even know when i started cheering. anyway after the game he walked up to me and thanked me for boosting his morals. then he asked me to walk his to the bar to get a drink. after that we sat and talked for a while, then i dragged him to the party and flirted outrageously, we danced for a while and i even stole a kiss on the dance floor. i was just having fun i knew he was shy but he wouldnt admit it. anyway when i had enough i left before he had a chance to ask me for my number. but he got my hotel room number and came to see me first thing the next morning before i could leave town. i was flettered. its a year now and still counting wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^ Cute meeting
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Bintu16: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
we jammed along d road in 1998, later got married Dec. 2002. now with 3 kids
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Ladyjide(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
chika98:

Oh so you finally met someone? Good for you then. Wish you and him the best.
Ha!! YES!! You remember!! Only been a few months- so still early stages ! We all know how that can go! - but I remain optimistic with each new day!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by nedra: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2010
she said ro me "R U Zap.A.B.L.E? I quickly replied "YES I AM" SINCE DEN WE DON Zap OUT 2 PIKINS
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by cynthoney(f): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2010
well,i met my husband d day he tried to kill me

learnt dat he was a terminator,he met me and fell in love,

its been great since den,

hv two kids for him: little terminators!!!

they want to terminate evrytin in d house including d cat angry angry angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ndigbo
[li]On this day the 29th of November 2010 it
was Barca 5-0 Madrid[list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

My rib is seriously aching
This thread is the bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.