Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (10219 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by msanointed: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
i met her at the funeral of Michael Jackson, she was crying and i borrowed her my handkerchief to clean her face telling her i will be the next star, since then we've bn together.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bignaija(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
approached her on the road
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by NDanielle1: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2010
{{*~! THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER !~*}}

He sent a message to me via facebook. "Lady,u look 2 good to be single,owell am just trying to know u,am also in ___________,i will like to know u that's if is ok 4 u ok,pls.send me me a message back." Because I was a little skeptic of the whole internet dating thing I didn't respond right away; I waited until the next day lol. "Well hello there smiley" He responded back, "hello lady,good morning and how u feel,r u in a relationship now, i kind of liking you." I started thinking to myself, "go ahead and give this internet thing a try & he's CUTE!" So I responded to his message, "Well hello. I'm currently single and yourself?" He responded, "am single 2, i wasn't looking 4 somebody from fb but u got my attention when i saw u and u stay in _____________,u can call me now so we can talk". {{Mind you this was at 1:30 am, LOL!}} Because it was so! early I decided to text him the next morning ~!*

We meet a few dys. later & on the 17th of December it will mark 6 MONTHS! STRONG!
I <3 this man and wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tjskii(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2010
met him on facebook kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by evatee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
Partner or Partners,

first partner, insyde a bus

second, saw her while reading alone in sec school.

third, met at the ATM stand

fourth, met in my cousin's gf house,where she was puttin stew on fried plantain insyde the kit, n

fifth, thru a friend of mine

sixth, guess nysc camp

seventh, same

eighth, same

nineth, same

have forgotten others,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by namdo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2010
wantomeetme.com grin seriously cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by red100(f): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
At a friend's dinner party, it was love from the first sight and he was the one who made the first move. We've been together since this day up to now, 5 years and counting.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by strangerf: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

It is just a matter of time before he meets another woman he loves from 'first sight'

Hope you are ready for a polygamous marriage

Ibo, by any chance?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by strangerf: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2010
N_Danielle:

{{*~! THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER !~*}}

He sent a message to me via facebook. "[b]Lady,u look 2 good to be single,owell am just trying to know u,am also in ___________,i will like to know u that's if is ok 4 u ok,pls.send me me a message back." Because I was a little skeptic of the whole internet dating thing I didn't respond right away; I waited until the next day lol. "Well hello there smiley" He responded back, "hello lady,good morning and how u feel,r u in a relationship now, i kind of liking you." I started thinking to myself, "go ahead and give this internet thing a try & he's CUTE!" So I responded to his message, "Well hello. I'm currently single and yourself?" He responded, "am single 2, i wasn't looking 4 somebody from fb but u got my attention when i saw u and u stay in _____________,u can call me now so we can talk". {{Mind you this was at 1:30 am, LOL!}} Because it was so! early I decided to text him the next morning ~!*[/b]We meet a few dys. later  & on the 17th of December it will mark 6 MONTHS! STRONG!
I <3 this man and wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world  smiley

Sounds like 'yahoo' to me

Igbo brothers at it again!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by NDanielle1: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2010
@ strangerf:

What does ur response mean? Are you being sarcastic?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by strangerf: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

You will know in due time

Please make sure you report back to NL, when all is said and done.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by NDanielle1: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2010
@ strangerf:

OK ur the 2nd one of ur kind that i've encountered on here. Do u not understand what the topic was about? It's about expressing how u meet ur mate not bashing them. K!

If ur trying 2 say something mean w/o saying then i suggest you come 2 a screeching hault, NOW!
Why are you being so mean 2 me. I hve not complained about one thing on here. Why are u coming only after me, there are others who hve also meet their b/f OR g/f on various sites, (facebook, yahoo.etc.)

Did you read once that i never meet this guy but i'm head over heels in love w/him? Let me ans. that 4U NO!
Did you read once that he's asking me for money 2 put in some foreign bank account? Let me ans. that 4U NO!
Did you read once that he wants 2 meet me in some mutual country & then go on 2 Nigeria 2 wed? Let me ans. that 4U NO!

So if you could pls. do me a HUGE FAVOR! Leave me alone. Thnks!
It's ppl like you(in every race) that make it bad for the good one's. Like stated B4 i <3 this man & if I hve 2 defend him against ppl like you. Well hey, let the games begin!

P.S. Why are you following me 2 every post? Do you not hve anything 2 do w/ur tyme? My goodness!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by strangerf: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2010
N_Danielle:

@ strangerf:

OK your the 2nd one of your kind that i've encountered on here. Do u not understand what the topic was about? It's about expressing how u meet your mate not bashing them. K!

If your trying 2 say something mean w/o saying then i suggest you come 2 a screeching hault, NOW!
Why are you being so mean 2 me. I hve not complained about one thing on here. Why are u coming only after me, there are others who hve also meet their b/f OR g/f on various sites, (facebook, yahoo.etc.)

Did you read once that i [b]never meet this guy but i'm head over heels in love w/him? Let me ans. that 4U NO!
Did you read once that he's asking me for money 2 put in some foreign bank account? Let me ans. that 4U NO!
Did you read once that he wants 2 meet me in some mutual country & then go on 2 Nigeria 2 wed? Let me ans. that 4U NO! [/b] So if you could pls. do me a HUGE FAVOR! Leave me alone. Thnks!
It's ppl like you(in every race) that make it bad for the good one's. Like stated B4 i <3 this man & if I hve 2 defend him against ppl like you. Well hey, let the games begin!

P.S. Why are you following me 2 every post? Do you not hve anything 2 do w/your tyme? My goodness!

Exactly why I am looking out for you

You seemlike a nice enough gal, but you come across as extremely naive

This is the latest version of our world acclaimed 'yahoo'

The fact that he is Igbo should ring a big bell in your thick skull

BkBabe97 who is an AA like you can explain better.

And as always, Obedience, they say, is better than sacrifice.

A word is enough for the wise. But for people like you "duping" is believing.

You just have to get hurt.

Like i said, When all is said and done, 2 yrs tops, I will be here, probably with a different moniker, to console you; yeah, i am than noice.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by NDanielle1: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2010
@ strangerf:

Who do u say I come across as extremely naive?

So what do u suppose he's going 2 do? huh! run some huge scam on me? What does being Igbo hve 2 do w/anything?
Pls. enlighten me?

Pls. B4 U assume Pls. ask.
I know what i have in him and us and u know what i dnt hve the strength 2 go bk and forth w/u.
If you want 2 know something about him just ask me, I'll let u know. BUT pls. dnt assume, ASK. It just looks better.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by strangerf: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2010
N_Danielle:

@ strangerf:
Who do u say I come across as extremely naive?
So what do u suppose he's going 2 do? huh! run some huge scam on me? What does being Igbo hve 2 do w/anything?
Pls. enlighten me?
Pls. B4 U assume Pls. ask.
I know what i have in him and us and u know what i dnt hve the strength 2 go bk and forth w/u.
If you want 2 know something about him just ask me, I'll let u know. BUT pls. dnt assume, ASK. It just looks better.

He is already running it on you

Of course, what you have is one big scam, you just do not realize it

Sit down think about it and everything will start to make sense

Write every thing down

It is not always obvious, but being cautious helps

Like i said, Obedience is always better than a broken heart or having to call the FBI.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by NDanielle1: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2010
OK. so what is the huge scam that i'm extremely naive 2. hUH!

O! i know he needs his papers rt.? O! wait I know he needs his green-card. O! wait he has fam bk home w/kids and a wife.

Again like I said ask me and I'll tell u anything u want 2 know.
BUT ppl like u WONT ask, u'll just continue on w/all of ur generalizations 2 make urself feel better.

Unlike everyone else on here, I'm the only one going bk and forth w/u. IDKY.
IF YOU DNT WANT 2B REPORTED I SUGGEST U LEAVE ME ALONE! THNKS.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tlops(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
on the faithful evening, i was home alone and bored so _i took a walk. I was singing "tonite is going to be a good nite", and it was a good nite. I met her while waiting for her mum to pick her cos her car was down and i kept her company till she came. the funny thing was that i asked her for a age on the first day and it happened that we were born on the same day, month and year but in different countries. she was born 13:55 while the time of my birth is not documented.lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 190: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
Someone touched her BUM BUM

and ran away, she turned and thinking it was me

Threw bottle @ me,

It landed on my head and she proposed to me on the spot

and married me else she would sleep in cell for ever!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by royalicon(m): 6:02am On Dec 10, 2010
She came to repair her printer in my office, i make her a special customer and later, i relay those sweet words to ask her out b4 i finally proposed after a year dating. Happy married now.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by aristocrat(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
i met her in a tutorial class where i went to market my banks product, fortunately for me, i marketd something more special dan my banks product. she is d best thing dat ever happened to me. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mamagee3(f): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
oladijom:

I saw her wearing a shirt title "HOME ALONE". As a quick sharp guy, I follow her go house. With the kind "SEX" she gave to me, i no fit release her.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
His good name preceeded him and when we eventually met, it was a match made in heaven.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tavon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
met her at the ashawo joint
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
What a thread!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Dblank(f): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
Laughing out Loud o.This nrlanders r comedians grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by franciseromosel(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2013
jumman: We met at the kirikiri maximum prison, we were released on the same day and we ve bin together ever since. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seriouslz L is for LION.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by TekkyG(f): 2:53pm On May 07, 2013
Hilarious thread!!!... Cant stop laffing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag / Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.