Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (10217 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by crackhouse(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
i met her in exam hall where she was looking up to ceiling and chewing her Biro for up 30minutes after the commencement of our exam which made me to pity her and bombard her with answers, since then we have been helping each other especially on bed.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by softgirl1: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2010
I meet my husband in the univsersity settings i did not even notice him he did and walk up to me and said he hard i wanted to sell me sagem phone dat his friend told him i was in 100level he was in 400level and that he needs my number to call me for negociation of the phone i gave him my number since dat his friend was my friend and that was how love txt started coming in after 3yrs of preasure i gave in and rather dan buying my sagem he has continue to replace it with new one, lol grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by orgasm(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
Omolola1:

He was auctioned and i bought him
Hahahahahahahahaha! Omolola you are a g.o.a.t! No offence o. u just got me cracking real bad. Well if d person is 190 then u did him a favour.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by HamidO1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
crackhouse:

i met her in exam hall where she was looking up to ceiling and chewing her Biro for up 30minutes after the commencement of our exam which made me to pity her and bombard her with answers, since then we have been helping each other especially on bed.

See guru, she for no agree if say she know say na wrong answer you bombard her with.LOL
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by HARDDON: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
[/quote]
rokiatu:

God my stomach is hurting grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool   wonda why, u had to bold out da 1st part. cheesy cheesy

[quote author=Meldrick link=topic=560674.msg7258437#msg7258437 date=1291296198]
Sounds like James Hardley Chase himself.

oh puleezzzz, JHC is not romantic! just decieves you with the gun+nude hot dames cover, and thereafter, all you can afford to get is master skims and bullets' dates!  cool cool cool cool cool

orgasm:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Omolola you are a g.o.a.t! No offence o. u just got me cracking real bad. Well if d person is 190 then u did him a favour.

twisted Omolola, u got a great decorative perspective den! is dat wor  u parade as ur guy?   cry cry cry for ya.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 190: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
orgasm:

even part time crack heads know wat jokes are angry angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by spikedcylinder: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
Donfinero:

It was during my friend's wedding, I was his best man and she was the chief bridesmaid.She looked so cute and being driven in the same car, our bodies met severally and each time I was excited.After the wedding I cornered her and we exchanged numbers and relationship started and 8 months later, we had our own wedding.Its been so blissful.

Please, define 'excited'. grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 190: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
he came

he got his shots wet wit semen and came several times!! angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by donobi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
i met mine when we were going to Botswana, she was a waitress.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by orgasm(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
190:

even part time crack heads know wat jokes are angry angry angry
Lol!
Atleast am on a part-time while you are on full time crackhead anyday nobody can take dat away from u. More of a birthright u no.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by donobi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
I saw mine on the street while i was going on an errand for my late father, couldn't talk to her cus liver failed me, i sorted for her E-mail ID from someone who knew her, after sending her series of mails (cus i couldn't walk up to her) then left for school. After two years in the uni, i came home on holiday, she came to our house and told she got my mail. Since then oooooh

are u sure u can still woo another girl, since liver fail u for one.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by kokoye(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2010
She rolled back her skirt so I could copy the 'jimgbo' on her thigh in an exam hall - I have been staring at those thighs since.

The problem is some other guys (and girls) also saw the thigh udring the exam . . and they no wan back off angry

I guess the jimgbo was not meant for me alone
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by chuglothen(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
Tru my ex. Broke up wt my ex b/f 2 be wt him. Its 4yrs now and am so happy 4 takin dat risk.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^

wow
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ndigbo: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
donobi:

I saw mine on the street while i was going on an errand for my late father, couldn't talk to her cus liver failed me, i sorted for her E-mail ID from someone who knew her, after sending her series of mails (cus i couldn't walk up to her) then left for school. After two years in the uni, i came home on holiday, she came to our house and told she got my mail. Since then oooooh

are u sure u can still woo another girl, since liver fail u for one.

Aha! nor bi for mouth, now i be pro, na make i no say excuse me, other things go be history.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ROLLIN(f): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2010
Face Book! Isn't dat wierd?? sad sad But come to fink of it, he's d best iv ever had!You don't wanna knw!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by kokoye(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
ROLLIN:

Face Book! Isn't dat wierd?? sad sad But come to fink of it, he's d best iv ever had!You don't wanna knw!

. . .and how many have you had?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ikamefa(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
Met mine in our sand box, we were introduced by our mothers , we were playing with sand and searching for lost toys in our pants way back then cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

till date we still dey search oh! grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by DejiYesufu(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hope you can endure reading my story below:
http://www.mywedding.com/joladeji/stories.html
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 190: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Nah EXAM!! angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by SpikesC1: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
I search search tire, so i programmed mine.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by veravin: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2010
[s][s][s][s]i can`t control my laughter. you guys are funny-lol.
i knew my partner with the help of the holy spirit through inward intuition and counselling.
ever since then we are happily married with twins.[/s]

[s]ever since then we are happily married with twins.[/s]

ever since then we are happily married with

ever since then we are happily married

ever since then we are happily

ever since then we are

ever since then we grin

ever since then angry

ever since cry

ever
ever
ever
ever
N ever [/s][/s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by sexylogan(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2010
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tizzyeye: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2010
i met him on facebook,and it has been amazing ever since.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by SpikesC1: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
i downloaded her from the internet, though she was a 60 day trial
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by HIROSHI: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2010
I was a photographer in her school. cool I liked to snap her and her friends a lot. kiss I used to focus the lens as I liked and had two sets of pictures, one for them and the other for me. wink

Now I'm hooked to her for life with ten kids in nine years! grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by rabs(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2010
i met my wife on africhat on glo and we love our self so much.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by genetokky(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2010
I met my babe on extra cool,thanks to MTN
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by kmoneyE(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2010
*****thinking*******
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2010
In my uncle's wedding somewhere in Washington DC. Long story
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by patani(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2010
I met her in a church while singin on the alter, na so I went to tell pastor, that Its been revealed to me that the girl singing is my wife, trust the sharp pastor who knew the sista has been looking fpor husband for the past 10 years, he said, the lady has been here to tell me the same about you, we been f**kin since then
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by babyme1(f): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2010
At the airport. Was starring at the guys lips and dreaming of kissing him silly. Lost contact bc we didn't exchange numbers. He came to my office on business, and i've been kissing those se.xy lips silly since then cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.