Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? (5507 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by nuelsam: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Crimpsy:

D girl won....hands up
Crimpsy:

D girl won....hands up
Crimpsy:

D girl won....hands up
lol.....just tell us uve got a hidden agenda........even howard webb would pick the guy
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Peterosky:
Czarr and Rohda you guys will soon be lovers from the way you guys are quarrelling. But for now, Czarr has the upper hand in this contest.Still waiting for more entertainment.
lovers? that happens only in movies...
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Peterosky(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
lovers? that happens only in movies...
. I know and that's exactly what I am saying because this movie you guys are acting is becoming more interesting by the day which may one day turn out to be a reality.Be sincere, are you in love with Rohda? cause I see you addressing her as my loff.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Peterosky:
. I know and that's exactly what I am saying because this movie you guys are acting is becoming more interesting by the day which may one day turn out to be a reality.Be sincere, are you in love with Rohda? cause I see you addressing her as my loff.
I only loff beautiful girls
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Peterosky(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
I only loff beautiful girls
.That means you loff her since she is also beautiful. I know her very well.She is my cousin and she is romantic too,so you will be very Lucky if she likes you too. Rodha please come, you have a new lover if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by czarr(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Peterosky:
.That means you loff her since she is also beautiful. I know her very well.She is my cousin and she is romantic too,so you will be very Lucky if she likes you too. Rodha please come, you have a new lover if you are interested.
I don't do bitter, man hating girls, who lack wisdom but mask it by being rude...deep down they are insecure, her bluntness and rudeness is all a front, a defence mechanism to hide her deep hatred of herself. grin...you can tell alot about a person from the way they write
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Peterosky(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
I don't do bitter, man hating girls, who lack wisdom but mask it by being rude...deep down they are insecure, her bluntness and rudeness is all a front, a defence mechanism to hide her deep hatred of herself. grin...you can tell alot about a person from the way they write
.She is a very good girl. Only having fun online with her trolls.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Golden057(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
roger that delta force one. You are adviced to proceed with caution as the enemy is extremely dangerious. Over

This is Delta Force 1, we've been hit! Enemy advancement close by! Mission compromised,I repeat,mission compromised!!! Over!
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Golden057:

This is Delta Force 1, we've been hit! Enemy advancement close by! Mission compromised,I repeat,mission compromised!!! Over!
lol
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by MJBOLT: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
heavyweight champion of nairaland

Jodha:

Ended in which draw ....I obviously finished him....his punchlines were so weak...

Yhure a partial judge...

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Jodha(f): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
heavyweight champion of nairaland

That's me cool

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Omar09:

I am. Looking for MISSGHOSTED. And you kinda like write like her.
ur head never still correct abi?
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Ekemeze: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
MissGhosted:
ur head never still correct abi?

Baby! Don't you dare leave me stranded again. Ever!
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Omar09:

Baby! Don't you dare leave me stranded again. Ever!
dem suppose don use u 4 ritual. Mumu
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
dem suppose don use u 4 ritual. Mumu

Them deh wait you.
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

Them deh wait you.
Ewu!
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by Omar09(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
MissGhosted:
Ewu!

Anu!
Re: Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why Not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! / Witches And Wizards Are After My Life / My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.