Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (6966 Views)

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Mcslize:

Never ever take advice from a girl on how to handle a girl. Do what Jo.dha told you to do and watch how the girl will despise you the more. You can never attract a girl by being needy around her. Don't choke her with too much attention. She should be the one doing all of that not you bro.

When I was still a wussy guy, I used to be a nice guy but I realised that doesn't count when it comes to dealing with girls. I reformatted my mindset and asked myself if girls are always concerned about how they feel about you more than how you feel about them, then what's the need expressing my feelings to a girl? I will rather escalate things sexually with her when with her cuz that yields good results faster than acting nice around a girl.

Be guided.

Yhu could have easily done this without.... giving me an unnecessary mention...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Mcslize: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu could have easily done this without.... giving me an unnecessary mention...

I mentioned you because your advice from a guy's perspective was wrong and I wanted you to read why we saw it as a wrong advice.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2020
AstroG:
Am beginning to wonder why male Nlers come to Nairaland to cry abt their Hoeing gfs undecided.

The more u try to liberate pucci niggurs,the more they become pussified undecided undecided.

God knows that NO GIRL BORN OF A WOMAN CAN EVER MAKE ME CRY OR LAMENT

Stupid hoes everywhere undecided
One of ubunja disciples spotted, u don't know what true love is about , have u ever fallen in love b4 or have u had your heart broken by love.if yes u won't talk like this.
What d OP needs is encouragement, anyone can make d mistake he made.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2020
OP, I think d lady is playing mind games with u meaning she has no boyfriend anyone.
I think she is trying to bring out d lion in U to do d needful.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by rosy1992(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2020
If she does not want you just move on. You will eventually see someone better than her.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
But I've never seen one as caring and nice as she is, most girls want something from you but it is not her

This was where you lost her.

Now, that a girl doesn't ask doesn't mean she doesn't need anything and so you now relax. Fine she'll keep quiet and be watching but I tell you, if another guy just comes and buys her stuff or start catering for her needs, you'll automatically be friend zoned. I mean...tell me what I'll be doing with someone who only wearies me with talks abd not try to appreciate me or show he really cares about me? And the other guy that spends for me is a mugu right? No now...we are human beings.
If una like, bash me. I dont hide my own.

While there are men who believe its not right to take care of a woman, there are some who still believe they should take care of their woman.
So if your own love na for mouth, youll see better G that will come and beat you hands down and knock you off the picture then you'll go be crying like a baby in your closet.

We all saw it here when Chiomas ex couldn't contain it and started posting old pics of when they were together after Chioma don port. no be craze be that?
So be there forming macho man while the smart guys who know how to take care of a woman keep doing you guys ewa. We know there's always that girl that makes you kolo even though you're here forming hulk hogan. We know.

Op, forget her. She don go.
Next time relax and open teeth say she no ask for anything.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Missy89:
send her a D1ck pic smiley

Ewwwwwwww.... undecided
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
[/b]

This is where you lost her.

Now, that a girl doesn't ask doesn't mean she doesn't need anything and so you now relax. Fine she'll keep quiet and be watching but I tell you, if another guy just comes and buys her stuff or gives her something, you'll automatically be friend zoned. I mean...tell me what I'll be doing with someone who only wearies me with talks abd not try to appreciate me or show he really cares about me? And the other guy that spends for me is a mugu right? No now...we are human beings.

While there are men who believe its not right to take care of a woman, there are some who still believe they should take care of their woman.
So if your own love na for mouth, youll better G that will come and beat you hands down and knock you off the picture then you'll go be crying like a baby in your closet.

We all saw it here when Chiomas ex couldn't contain it and started posting old pics of when they were together after Chioma don port. no be craze be that?
So be there forming macho man while the smart guys who know how to take care of a woman keep doing you guys ewa. We know there's always that girl that makes you kolo even though you're here forming hulk hogan. We know.

*sighs*

Your matter taya me aswear...
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

Your matter taya me aswear...

I tot I warned you never to mention me again?

Please I'm officially and formally begging you now, DON'T MENTION ME AGAIN!

I dont have any biz with you. I dont know you and don't even want to know you. Please! Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MizzPhoney(f): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm kinda wondering why this always happens. Why will you keep so much company with someone for that long without opening ur mouth? Sorry, she loved u too, but as the stereotype goes, the guy must toast first. When u did not, some else did. Move on.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
I bought her somethings which I had to force her before buying, she would just say she doesn't wanna follow you for benefits, not like I don't like spending, I even told her I would like spending on her. I just found out this guy does not even have anything and is not spending a dime on her.
Jewessgratitude:
[/b]

Now, that a girl doesn't ask doesn't mean she doesn't need anything and so you now relax. Fine she'll keep quiet and be watching but I tell you, if another guy just comes and buys her stuff or start catering for her needs, you'll automatically be friend zoned. I mean...tell me what I'll be doing with someone who only wearies me with talks abd not try to appreciate me or show he really cares about me? And the other guy that spends for me is a mugu right? No now...we are human beings.

So if your own love na for mouth, youll see better G that will come and beat you hands down and knock you off the picture then you'll go be crying like a baby in your closet.

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I tot I warned you never to mention me again?

Please I'm officially and formally begging you now, DON'T MENTION ME AGAIN!

I dont have any biz with you. I dont know you and don't even want to know you. Please! Ha!

Please, I'm officially and formally begging you now....I WILL NEVER STOP MENTIONING YOU DEAR.

YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW ME. I JUST WANT YOU TO SEE ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE TO THIS LIFE.

Please! Ha! wink

Its a new year naaa,dont be grumpy grin
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by manlawal(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.
how old are you
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Salvado1: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Oh baby you, got what I need.... But you say I was just a friend..... (song by Mario)
Because of woman you dey drink and do drugs.
Don't stop. Keep drinking. Your mates dey swim under third mainland bridge.

You can't change a lady's mind. Once she says no it's no .Go out there and find another. Women too plenty bros.
Over plenty
over plenty my man girl no suppose do guy for any man ooh
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by lisabty22: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mcslize:

You are simply allowing your emotions get a better hold of you. Train your mind to be emotionless when dealing with any female counterpart.

I understand that we are human beings but you can never attract the female counterpart by allowing your emotions over rule your reasoning. She will used that against you.

One thing you need to know is that the typical average female you see out there don't care about your feelings. What matters to them is how you make them feel. Girls don't care about how you feel about them. The quicker you understand this fact, the better for you. That's is why when you start begging a girl thinking she will change her mind bro you are simply complicating things.

Solution: ghost her. Don't call her, don't text her any more. You need to do this if you truly want her to give you her attention and restore the sanity of your mind. You are giving her too much attentions and even begging her on top. That's bad.

If the feeling is not mutual, don't kill yourself over things. What matters to any girl you see out there is not how you feel about them that matters to them rather is how they feel about you. That's why I kill every feelings regarding the opposite sex cuz my feelings towards any girl out there doesn't count. If I know this why should I start confessing my feeling to a girl? If she likes me she will be the one to pop the question : what are we now? But I will always make sure I escalate things sexually with her when with her rather than preaching to her how I feel about her.

The only thing that will make a girl friendzone you is if you are just planely being a nice guy around her without escalating things sexually with her. She will simply see you as a normal friend. But when you escalate things sexually, she will see you like a potential partner she can have sexual affair with.

But you've already messd up. Simply ghost her completely. Divert your attention and ghost her. This is the only solution right now to correct your mess.

dear take this advice ghost her the more you call the more you keep getting messed up.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Subzero047: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
AstroG:
Am beginning to wonder why male Nlers come to Nairaland to cry abt their Hoeing gfs undecided.

The more u try to liberate pucci niggurs,the more they become pussified undecided undecided.

God knows that NO GIRL BORN OF A WOMAN CAN EVER MAKE ME CRY OR LAMENT

Stupid hoes everywhere undecided

Some of these guys are teens so you should understand
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
Y'all guys should learn from this...

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko
I thought I have seen it all !
Oya,nigga ( akandejoseph99) go and start composing love anthems on how to be reminding her your "love" for her on a daily basis cheesy cheesy

Funny enough, there is one street guy(s) that have never told her how much he/they loves her,but doing everything the guy you're advising to be keeping love alarm on top one girl head can't do with her cheesy

At Op,just hoping you go get sense & stop taking relationship advise from random women,unless those very few women,very very few, that can be very brutal and honest with you.
You're still growing up Akande,I guess the 99 in your monicker means you were born in 1999,with time you will understand better,we all where there,and some are still going through that phase we go all out killing ourselves for people, especially women that don't give a fu*k about our feelings, it's all part of the learning processes in life.
So clean up yourself,and move on with life,time have a way of healing wounds & pains.
Take care..
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
I bought her somethings which I had to force her before buying, she would just say she doesn't wanna follow you for benefits, not like I don't like spending, I even told her I would like spending on her. I just found out this guy does not even have anything and is not spending a dime on her.

I hear you.

Then may be you were just dealing with her casually.
Sometimes over confidence that shes already yours due to the way she showers you with attention may make you relax and not give her the assurance she needs to trust you. So she'll be double minded and if another guy comes and reciprocates that attention, she'll easily divert.

This is 2020. Any man still behaving like a kid or playboy will have himself to blame for it.
Girls are not smiling. So if you see that one you truly love, dont toy with her. If you know you dont want her or you're not ready, free her abeg.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by pauladonis(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko
If a girl loves you, she loves you... If not, you can decide to make your every breath a declaration of love for her and she will still tell you she's busy and doesn't have even a minute to pick your calls.

I'm also in a funny relationship like that right now... For months now, I send good morning and good night messages to her everyday like clockwork, call her all the time and tell her exactly how I feel about her but even for her to listen to songs I send to her is a problem, she's "always busy"

I asked her how far just before the new year and she's telling me to give her time to get herself together before she can reciprocate my feelings.

I just told her to take enough time to get her shit together without me.

This is 2020, if anyone needs to think for months before she can even admit that she feels something for me, then we are obviously not meant to be together.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
She just called me now that she's been worried because she didn't see my call today that hope I'm good. But she didn't allow much talk as usual.
Scarcity creates value,always remember that.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mcslize:

You are simply allowing your emotions get a better hold of you. Train your mind to be emotionless when dealing with any female counterpart.

I understand that we are human beings but you can never attract the female counterpart by allowing your emotions over rule your reasoning. She will used that against you.

One thing you need to know is that the typical average female you see out there don't care about your feelings. What matters to them is how you make them feel. Girls don't care about how you feel about them. The quicker you understand this fact, the better for you. That's is why when you start begging a girl thinking she will change her mind bro you are simply complicating things.

Solution: ghost her. Don't call her, don't text her any more. You need to do this if you truly want her to give you her attention and restore the sanity of your mind. You are giving her too much attentions and even begging her on top. That's bad.

If the feeling is not mutual, don't kill yourself over things. What matters to any girl you see out there is not how you feel about them that matters to them rather is how they feel about you. That's why I kill every feelings regarding the opposite sex cuz my feelings towards any girl out there doesn't count. If I know this why should I start confessing my feeling to a girl? If she likes me she will be the one to pop the question : what are we now? But I will always make sure I escalate things sexually with her when with her rather than preaching to her how I feel about her.

The only thing that will make a girl friendzone you is if you are just planely being a nice guy around her without escalating things sexually with her. She will simply see you as a normal friend. But when you escalate things sexually, she will see you like a potential partner she can have sexual affair with.

But you've already messd up. Simply ghost her completely. Divert your attention and ghost her. This is the only solution right now to correct your mess.
Akandejoseph99 please take these advice.
Please do !

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Wenkivincent: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:
You need to be flogged mercilessly. You had your chance to hit that pvssy but you were more interested in love texts and calls till she got fed up and now you're posting this.
Abeg commot for road make another serious guy rock that congo...lover boy. You need to be flogged, if you like ruin yourself because of a girl na you sabi.
brother that's too hash Nah.... beside love is not about sex......but eh i can't date without having a piece of her cake
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
[/b]

So you expect op or a guy to be spending or impressing a gurl/lady that categorically tells him she feels nothing & can only see him as a mere friend.
citing chioma as a references doesnt correlate with OP case, chioma was in a gurlfriend to the Ex & now to davido, in my xperience with all ladies i discover, giving a gurl sometin when she never asked means "these guy is trying to impress me for coochies". impressing a gurl propels fake love most times.
If spending on a gurlfriend is recorded as loss overlooked, what do we call spending on a gurl that takes very opportunity to clear d spender he is just a friend. your advice is just a proof that gurls are wicked & covetous if u don't want him don't want is money as well.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by demsy21(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please Op, I'm sorry to interrupt. I'd like you to answer the following questions. I feel I'm the other guy.
In wich state is the girl staying?
Which school?
What is her initials as in first letter of her Surname and so on?
Ps: I'm not trying to hurt you emotionally, i just want to know. Because your story is somehow similar to my own situation.
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
manlawal:

how old are you
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
What's your own name? I am in Abj.
demsy21:
Please Op, I'm sorry to interrupt. I'd like you to answer the following questions. I feel I'm the other guy.
In wich state is the girl staying?
Which school?
What is her initials as in first letter of her Surname and so on?
Ps: I'm not trying to hurt you emotionally, i just want to know. Because your story is somehow similar to my own situation.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by pansophist(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:

No complain biko

Wrong advice.

Even if he didn't tell her he loves her, his actions is clear and can not be misinterpreted by her. His constant calling, messaging and care about her affair sends a strong message than words will ever do.

Even if he tells her that he loves her, ask her out and do everything you said, she will not accept and look for a scape goat to blame, instead of telling him straight up she is not interested. The girl simply is not into him, and he is forcing himself on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by nuelsam: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Op, u wanna hear the truth? I mean the bitter truth?
U sound needy
u are clingy
u are weak
u can never have her if u keep doing this to yourself.....infact u indirectly chasing her away with this sickening attitude......its obvious u dont understand the game at all......the way forward is the way backward, call it off.........stop acting like u care even if u do......if she calls, pick, act like u dont have her time and cut the call.....i tell you, her brain go reset.....
Yeah its hard cos u put yourself into enought shit already but u gats level up for real.....all the sit her down and talk to her will only give u the Mr FriendZone medal and nothing else bruh.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by demsy21(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
You are answering with another question. Just tell me her initials. I do go to Lagos many times for business and research stuffs, but i reside in Osun for now.
AkandeJoseph99:
What's your own name? I am in Abj.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by maak400: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
I want to believe that you’re a teenage boy that is just experiencing “love” ( i actually don’t believe in it ). If you like kill yourself because of a girl that someone is possibly fvcking right now, that’s your palava. You have a future to build and a dream to accomplish, but if you feel destroying your life with drugs and alcohol because of a girl is more important then carry on bro.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by oyatz(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Fraudulent LOVE identified.

1) The OP is a young man and inexperienced in Man-woman affairs.

2) The OP made the girl his Num-1 but the lady made him her num-2. In November,2019, she finalized the deal with num-1 and they started a relationship.

3) The OP is only pained because of the way he rated the lady. Nothing so special or irreplaceable about her.

4) Every correct guy has this kind of experience at one stage in their lives. It's called 'HEARTBREAK'.

After this baptism of fire, the OP will become a man!
He will be the one breaking ladies hearts. The OP's Heart can't be broken again because he won't give his heart to any lady again.

Jodha:

No it means she loves him....he messed up and she moved on .....

But love forgives ...so she forgave him and went back. ....
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by oyatz(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Not exactly sir.

Men and Women think differently about love/relationship.

The OP can follow the two categories of advice- one given by the ladies and the other given by the men, asking him to forget about the lady and move on.

1) If the OP follow the ladies' advice to beg or talk to her, it can work.

The demerit of this is that the OP will perpetually be in her debt and postponing a possible evil day.

2) If the OP follows the advice of the men and move on, he will be more mentally stable and emotionally matured

MJBOLT:
op,do not follow the advice of any lady on this thread that asks you to talk to the lady,forget her and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend / where are the ladies? upload a picture of you in a bikini. / 12 Photos Only Women Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.