Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (6957 Views)

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
sacramento1212:

Lol...and what happens to the current guy she accepted?

Him go dey alright..
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Froshloaded: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Tell her absolutely how yhu feel about her... tell her yhure sorry for assuming things and taking advantage of her love and care for yhu...

Tell her what she means to yhu...how special she is...that no one will take her place in yhur heart...

Also tell her that...yhu know it's too late...but yhu just felt it right to tell her how yhu feel ....
Do not insinuate to her to leave her current bf o....e go spoil everything...

After doing all that the rest will be left to her...

If she still insist that she has moved on ....then forget about her completely focus on yhurself ....and hussle harder....
I'm sure yhull find someone better...

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..

@op
Best Advice so far
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

This your theory is for the jobless,weak and pu**y niggurs

Awk jobful ... strong ..preek niggur..
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
it's better to be single than to be in a relationship that gives you headache.it's obvious the op is not mentally and emotionally fit for a relationship.

Jodha:

Oga not everybody wants to be single like yhu...pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am beginning to wonder why male Nlers come to Nairaland to cry abt their Hoeing gfs undecided.

The more u try to liberate pucci niggurs,the more they become pussified undecided undecided.

God knows that NO GIRL BORN OF A WOMAN CAN EVER MAKE ME CRY OR LAMENT

Stupid hoes everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmmm, thanks, I will do that tomorrow, but I think I've acted too needy already.
Jodha:

Tell her absolutely how yhu feel about her... tell her yhure sorry for assuming things and taking advantage of her love and care for yhu...

Tell her what she means to yhu...how special she is...that no one will take her place in yhur heart...

Also tell her that...yhu know it's too late...but yhu just felt it right to tell her how yhu feel ....
Do not insinuate to her to leave her current bf o....e go spoil everything...

After doing all that the rest will be left to her...

If she still insist that she has moved on ....then forget about her completely focus on yhurself ....and hussle harder....
I'm sure yhull find someone better...

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
it's better to be single than to be in a relationship that gives you headache.it's obvious the op is not mentally and emotionally fit for a relationship.

Everyone needs someone ... awk?

Being single is fun....but at some point yhull always wish yhu had someone...to talk to about yhur day.... about yhur feelings..about one thing or another...

Everyone needs someone special....

Just say yhu haven't found that person

He's just inexperienced and naive ....that's all...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.

OP

Play the Game of Love and Emotion with ur head and not with ur Heart. When u start this,you will see the other bright side if life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by frozen70(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.

Just look at what you are doing to yourself because of someone you have not put a ring in her finger

Guy ❗❗❗
Pls go and start planning for your future

Leave her to her choice

Achieve greatness and you will have them dying for you

"and one low self esteemed guy will be asking what does women offer in a relationship"

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Being single is fun....but at some point yhull always wish yhu had someone...to talk to about yhur day.... about yhur feelings..about one thing or another...

Lol
Nigerian Girls and Emotional Manipulation grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
Hmmmm, thanks, I will do that tomorrow, but I think I've acted too needy already.

Too needy ...pls explain....

Yhuve done all these already? Is that what yhu mean

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

Lol
Nigerian Girls and Emotional Manipulation grin grin

Oga come down from yhur high horses...

Deep down yhure praying fervently for God to send yhu a lady that'll love and cherish yhu...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
i dont need anyone special

Jodha:

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Oga come down from yhur high horses...

Deep down yhure praying fervently for God to send yhu a lady that'll love and cherish yhu...

Your quite ryt abt that,but ah don't think Nigerian girls fit into the statement u made above

Ah don't Distractions (Nigerian Girls) at the moment,cus they cause more harm than Good
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i dont need anyone special

Yhure lying to yhurself...but it's awk ....

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

Your quite ryt abt that,but ah don't think Nigerian girls fit into the statement u made above

Ah don't Distractions (Nigerian Girls) at the moment,cus they cause more harm than Good

My dear yhure wrong...

Nigerian girls are more than capable of such.....

Just say yhu haven't been with the right one...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

My dear yhure wrong...

Nigerian girls are more than capable of such.....

Just say yhu haven't been with the right one...

There's nothing like the "Right One",they are all the same.

The more u search for the ryt one,the more u get disappointed. Ts better not to search at all,than to search and get heartbroken

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

The more u search for the ryt one,the more u get disappointed. Ts better not to search at all,than to search and get heartbroken
Most times we attract what we are,I think for you to keep meeting wrong girls then there should be some introspection
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
there's no truth in that

Michellekabod2:

Most times we attract what we are,I think for you to keep meeting wrong girls then there should be some introspection

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

Lool don't say that...just keep yhur fingers crossed....

I'm sure love will hit yhu when yhu least expected...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

That's where you got it wrong undecided,so you mean to tell me the Nice Guys also get the Nice girls undecided undecided?.. God knows nothing in this Life will make me fall for a Nigerian Lady,whether ur a wife material or an Olosho.

Make Una Carry una Wahala Go,una trouble full brekete like person wea use 100naira dy find 40milli for bet9ja slip

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

There's some truth in this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Lool don't say that...just keep yhur fingers crossed....

I'm sure love will hit yhu when yhu least expected...

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE LOVE AGAIN, IT DIED IN THE 90'S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE LOVE AGAIN, IT DIED IN THE 90'S

This is not true. .....but awk

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's no truth in that

What we are is the totality of our inner self,our greatest fears and greatest expectations. The mind attracts things we cherish most and fear most..

Watched RAW replay,andrade defeat of rey mysterio was by chance due to the injuries he sustained from Seth rolling with AOP attack.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

This is not true. .....but awk

That 100.1% true
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
next week mysterio gets his rematch but i dont think he is winning the title back.

Michellekabod2:

What we are is the totality of our inner self,our greatest fears and greatest expectations. The mind attracts things we cherish most and fear most..

Watched RAW replay,andrade defeat of rey mysterio was by chance due to the injuries he sustained from Seth rolling with AOP attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
I mean I kept on disturbing her that I love her, I can do anything for her, etc
Jodha:

Too needy ...pls explain....

Yhuve done all these already? Is that what yhu mean
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
She just called me now that she's been worried because she didn't see my call today that hope I'm good. But she didn't allow much talk as usual.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
next week mysterio gets his rematch but i dont think he is winning the title back.

Exactly,he is an old man. He should have resigned as he intended after his fight with lesnar involving his son...he is old
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Lamanii22(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Drinking and taking drugs won't help yhu at all ...don't go down that road if yhu don't wanna ruin yhur life ...

The best thing yhu can do is to sit her down and talk to her....tell her how yhu feel..show her that yhu love her...
If she's still adamant...

Niggur drink water ...hussle harder and move on...there are a thousand and one girls out there...

Lol... Shout it louder... Drug is never an option.... Or he should go and read ubunja's articles... He needs some of those pills...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Equity15(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
this is 2020 better get your priorities right. na small pikin dey worry you. you no know sag you don dey old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Showered Naked With Neo And Brighto (video) / Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie / The Story Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.