Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (6961 Views)

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by insperyadyou: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
She just called me now that she's been worried because she didn't see my call today that hope I'm good. But she didn't allow much talk as usual.
Just watch as the movie plays. She may be testing your love rate. Besides, she may be playing hard to get using what relationship experts call "reverse psychology"

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Y'all guys should learn from this...

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko
op,never follow relationship advice from a girl...

5 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
u having sleepless nights just cos a lady said she just wants to be friends with u??
and you are alpha male if i am correct right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Drinking and taking drugs won't help yhu at all ...don't go down that road if yhu don't wanna ruin yhur life ...

The best thing yhu can do is to sit her down and talk to her....tell her how yhu feel..show her that yhu love her...
If she's still adamant...

Niggur drink water ...hussle harder and move on...there are a thousand and one girls out there...
abeg dis one no be good advice cheesy..op should stress himself over one girl cheesy cheesy...what of the other ladies in his neughborhood trying to get his attention cheesy.ok next time op claims to be an alpha man i will pour him icey water to bring him back to reality cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
I mean I kept on disturbing her that I love her, I can do anything for her, etc

Stop pestering her yhull make matters worse....based on what yhu just said the best advice I'd give yhu would have been to let her be.....

But since yhu say yhu really love .... I'd like yhu to fight ...so that yhull know yhu have no regrets...

Since yhu have been disturbing her....just give her time ... enough time. ...
Then call her later and tell her that'll be the very last time yhull be disturbing...tell her everything face to face....

Then yhu can forget about her ...
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
u having sleepless nights just cos a lady said she just wants to be friends with u??
and you are alpha male if i am correct right?
nooo na alpha goat grin
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
abeg dis one no be good advice cheesy..op should stress himself over one girl cheesy cheesy...what of the other ladies in his neughborhood trying to get his attention cheesy.ok next time op claims to be an alpha man i will pour him icey water to bring him back to reality cheesy

Lefu...even yhu

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Stop pestering her yhull make matters worse....based on what yhu just said the best advice I'd give yhu would have been to let her be.....

But since yhu say yhu really love .... I'd like yhu to fight ...so that yhull know yhu have no regrets...

Since yhu have been disturbing her....just give her time ... enough time. ...
Then call her later and tell her that'll be the very last time yhull be disturbing...tell her everything face to face....

Then yhu can forget about her ...
Lols ,you such a kid with this advice,. grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Y'all guys should learn from this...

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko

Jesus!!!
So you believe that naija made Mills and Boon story?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sighs! Another soldier down on the battle field of immaginary love grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
JESUSBOIY:
Lols ,you such a kid with this advice,. grin

Who adult epp?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
luminouz:

Jesus!!!
So you believe that naija made Mills and Boon story?

How I go do nah?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Lefu...even yhu
if op carry out ur advice las las na high blood pressure go be im portion cheesy
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
JESUSBOIY:
nooo na alpha goat grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
if op carry out ur advice las las na high blood pressure go be im portion cheesy

I no just want am to regret him actions later on....trust me I've been there....

If him no do anything now....him go do dey ask himself "what if" for the rest of him life...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
dumo1:
Sighs! Another soldier down on the battle field of immaginary love grin
i tire grin grin grin..im say im no fit sleep cos the girl never agree to date am grin.what of if the girl finally agrees and breaks his heart when one malaysian big boy shows up..na to jump inside sea go remain nau cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
I understand that feelings we all have been there sometimes in our life ,is a difficult one but you don't lose your self trying to prove love to some one that doesn't want to see the need.love is a beautiful thing but u are showing it to the wrong person so bro man up

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

I no just want am to regret him actions later on....trust me I've been there....

If him no do anything now....him go do dey ask himself "what if" for the rest of him life...
he will do it and start spening unnecessary money then im spend im school fees on her then when she chop all im money and dump him he will come here to cry and blame her cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Woe unto weak men
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2020
lefulefu:
he will do it and start spening unnecessary money then im spend im school fees on her then when she chop all im money and dump him he will come here to cry and blame her cheesy cheesy

He said one of the reasons he loves her is because she's not materialistic like other ladies...
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:

He said one of the reasons he loves her is because she's not materialistic like other ladies...
'
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Missy89(f): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2020
send her a D1ck pic smiley
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2020
lefulefu:
i tire grin grin grin..im say im no fit sleep cos the girl never agree to date am grin.what of if the girl finally agrees and breaks his heart when one malaysian big boy shows up..na to jump inside sea go remain nau cry cry cry cry
grin it's my prayer that this wounded soldier heals nicely from his gunshot wounds and doesn't the the 3rd mainland bridge option o!
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2020
dumo1:

grin it's my prayer that this wounded soldier heals nicely from his gunshot wounds and doesn't the the 3rd mainland bridge option o!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by mechanics(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2020
She's not the only girl in this world, you will definitely love another, you just have to forget her and move on, drinking won't change anything, it will just damage your system.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by DMerciful(m): 2:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Why dint you ask her out? Why were you following her without clear purpose?
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 4:41am On Jan 03, 2020
he retired before and only returned back to the ring around 2018 or so

Michellekabod2:

Exactly,he is an old man. He should have resigned as he intended after his fight with lesnar involving his son...he is old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by tricksters: 6:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Continue with drink n drugs or beta still commit suicide.
AkandeJoseph99:
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Mcslize: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
Sure, I've met her many times, I met her in my office at work and we have rendez vous like twice.

You are simply allowing your emotions get a better hold of you. Train your mind to be emotionless when dealing with any female counterpart.

I understand that we are human beings but you can never attract the female counterpart by allowing your emotions over rule your reasoning. She will used that against you.

One thing you need to know is that the typical average female you see out there don't care about your feelings. What matters to them is how you make them feel. Girls don't care about how you feel about them. The quicker you understand this fact, the better for you. That's is why when you start begging a girl thinking she will change her mind bro you are simply complicating things.

Solution: ghost her. Don't call her, don't text her any more. You need to do this if you truly want her to give you her attention and restore the sanity of your mind. You are giving her too much attentions and even begging her on top. That's bad.

If the feeling is not mutual, don't kill yourself over things. What matters to any girl you see out there is not how you feel about them that matters to them rather is how they feel about you. That's why I kill every feelings regarding the opposite sex cuz my feelings towards any girl out there doesn't count. If I know this why should I start confessing my feeling to a girl? If she likes me she will be the one to pop the question : what are we now? But I will always make sure I escalate things sexually with her when with her rather than preaching to her how I feel about her.

The only thing that will make a girl friendzone you is if you are just planely being a nice guy around her without escalating things sexually with her. She will simply see you as a normal friend. But when you escalate things sexually, she will see you like a potential partner she can have sexual affair with.

But you've already messd up. Simply ghost her completely. Divert your attention and ghost her. This is the only solution right now to correct your mess.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Mcslize: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
Hmmmm, thanks, I will do that tomorrow, but I think I've acted too needy already.

Never ever take advice from a girl on how to handle a girl. Do what Jodha told you to do and watch how the girl will despise you the more. You can never attract a girl by being needy around her. Don't choke her with too much attention. She should be the one doing all of that not you bro.

When I was still a wussy guy, I used to be a nice guy but I realised that doesn't count when it comes to dealing with girls. I reformatted my mindset and asked myself if girls are always concerned about how they feel about you more than how you feel about them, then what's the need expressing my feelings to a girl? I will rather escalate things sexually with her when with her cuz that yields good results faster than acting nice around a girl.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by ecstasy357(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.

I'm truly sorry I am replying late. There's still a chance that you can get her back but you have to act quickly.

She lost interest in you because you are no longer fun. Every conversation with you is predictable and boring, i.e you are either apologising or professing love. These things are killing her interest in you.

Do these instead:
1. Reduce the calls to the barest minimum like once a week.
2. Please stop the text and chats
3. Stop talking about relationship with her
4. Stop all your stalk-ish attitude
5. Don't ever take advice from a girl about a girl

and for the final tip that's going to get her back to you, chat me up privately

I can help you get her back but you have to stop taking alcohol and drugs cause I can't talk to someone that is not sober.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Second Wife? / I Just Took A Picture Of My Hand, Can We See Yours / Hilarious: Guys Can You Use Any Of These Weird Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.