Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (6973 Views)

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
oyatz:
Fraudulent LOVE identified.

1) The OP is a young man and inexperienced in Man-woman affairs.

2) The OP made the girl his Num-1 but the lady made him her num-2. In November,2019, she finalized the deal with num-1 and they started a relationship.

3) The OP is only pained because of the way he rated the lady. Nothing so special or irreplaceable about her.

4) Every correct guy has this kind of experience at one stage in their lives. It's called 'HEARTBREAK'.

After this baptism of fire, the OP will become a man!
He will be the one breaking ladies hearts. The OP's Heart can't be broken again because he won't give his heart to any lady again.

He didn't read the part when he said she was the one chasing him and calling him up and down?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
pansophist:

Wrong advice.

Even if he didn't tell her he loves her, his actions is clear and can not be misinterpreted by her. His constant calling, messaging and care about her affair sends a strong message than words will ever do.

Even if he tells her that he loves her, ask her out and do everything you said, she will not accept and look for a scape goat to blame, instead of telling him straight up she is not interested. The girl simply is not into him, and he is forcing himself on her.

If she wasn't into him she wouldn't be calling and texting him up and down...

Did yhu read his write up at all... because it seem y'all are just flying into conclusions
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
pauladonis:

If a girl loves you, she loves you... If not, you can decide to make your every breath a declaration of love for her and she will still tell you she's busy and doesn't have even a minute to pick your calls.

I'm also in a funny relationship like that right now... For months now, I send good morning and good night messages to her everyday like clockwork, call her all the time and tell her exactly how I feel about her but even for her to listen to songs I send to her is a problem, she's "always busy"

I asked her how far just before the new year and she's telling me to give her time to get herself together before she can reciprocate my feelings.

I just told her to take enough time to get her shit together without me.

This is 2020, if anyone needs to think for months before she can even admit that she feels something for me, then we are obviously not meant to be together.

His case is different from yhurs obviously....yhur gf is not interested in yhu ..

In his case...the girl gave him all her attention...but he wasn't serious obviously...the op said it himself he took advantage of her care
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mcslize:

I mentioned you because your advice from a guy's perspective was wrong and I wanted you to read why we saw it as a wrong advice.

Y'all didn't read the part when he said she was calling him frequently up and down ....and he was slacking...right?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by oyatz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
And how many girls have you tried?

1) You have ONLY one mind and this mind was occupied with the thought and love of this girl.

2) Look for some girls, even if there are ugly or immoral girsl around you and start being close with them.

3) You will be surprised how your mind will be re occupied by these new girls but this time around, you won't fall in love.

4) Within two weeks, you will get over it and see that the girl was just an ordinary girl whom your heart made 'special'

AkandeJoseph99:
But I've never seen one as caring and nice as she is, most girls want something from you but it is not her
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by oodua1stson: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.
dont stop the drinking and hard drugs use. Pleasexdont stop . We need dealings like you to die off instead of distracting men
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:
Y'all guys should learn from this...

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko

Was your moniker an inspiration from the Bollywood movie... 'Jodha Akbar'?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by oyatz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
The OP by been jilted is the victim in the story but your advice (especially in the first paragraph) is trying to portray the OP as the aggressor and the lady as the victim.

The OP, Mr Akande Joseph never took advantage of the girl so why asking him to go and beg the girl and made 'wrong' confession that he took advantage of her love. . . .And this is a girl, who is probably been fvcked front &back by the new (sharp) guy.

Jodha:

Tell her absolutely how yhu feel about her... tell her yhure sorry for assuming things and taking advantage of her love and care for yhu...

Tell her what she means to yhu...how special she is...that no one will take her place in yhur heart...

Also tell her that...yhu know it's too late...but yhu just felt it right to tell her how yhu feel ....
Do not insinuate to her to leave her current bf o....e go spoil everything...

After doing all that the rest will be left to her...

If she still insist that she has moved on ....then forget about her completely focus on yhurself ....and hussle harder....
I'm sure yhull find someone better...

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by depato88(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
boys complaining...this shit is getting toomuch on nl
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
oyatz:
The OP by been jilted is the victim in the story but your advice (especially in the first paragraph) is trying to portray the OP as the aggressor and the lady as the victim.

The OP, Mr Akande Joseph never took advantage of the girl so why asking him to go and beg the girl and made 'wrong' confession that he took advantage of her love. . . .And this is a girl, who is probably been fvcked front &back by the new (sharp) guy.

Please read the story again...
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceeroh:

Was your moniker an inspiration from the Bollywood movie... 'Jod.ha Akbar'?

Yh
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Depressedkidd: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.
Bruh she said you're special as per mourinho. I've been down this road and I fell in love we told each other everything. Told her I loved her and she'd say I meant a lot to her. I didn't ask or clarify and just assumed via our closeness that we were together. Girl told me she was going to date this guy and I was shocked. She told m she doesn't see me that way. Led me into drugs and I wasn't feeling okay for years. Now we're friends and I'm good.

Bro move on, meet more girls and forget about her, as for the drugs, don't do them or at least try and reduce it cos your liver will take the blow.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Thanks all, I later decided to create connections with another girl (I met three years ago in school) I asked her out immediately and she said yes, but now the other girl is now getting more regular and even asking to see me (although I told her I'm busy)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} / How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.