Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out (36740 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lamanii22(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
dview001:

Lol..nothing wey lala no go see for front page. Which guy will wait 7years for an ugly pile of poo like you?..these wh*ores be hyping themselves anyhow

Your future wife is an ugly poo... Get off my mentions.. Asshole...
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by izubext007: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Jst Kmw You Were Her Spare Tyre, Approved By Her Fuckanizer ( Her Friend), Who She Came With To Observe You In D Dinner.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by jeromestarks: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're not crazy Hun.. My now boyfriend waited 7 years... Not like I didn't like him then but I was waving off that feeling... I was like God forbid I can never be in love with this kind of guy... You won't believe all the relationship I had never lasted... Although we started dating recently... But he told me he's been dating me for seven years... Imagine... He said he has never stopped loving me and that he'd never.. So I don't think you're crazy...
As in he is such a loser to wait on a girl like you for seven years in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by emmaodet: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Ofcourse you won't think he's crazy because you're the beneficiary of craze.

Wait until you guys have done YEARS then we'll ask your boyfriend if you were worth it and if he isn't crazy.

cheesy grin
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by AkidiAma: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Get your own share of national cake and move on. Don't be a second fiddle to any woman. If she later settles with her boyfriend, she will dump your lazy ass
[/s]
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by AkidiAma: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
do you want her to double date nii.. atleast she kept in contact with you while you ignored her
[/s]
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah i'm too classy for that... I dump a guy's ass before he dares too... Or I never give him attention at all...

Keep dumping while your body count keep on increasing.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Well she is getting older so she will have to put her eggs in differnt basket now. you are one of the options to fall back too if things don't go according to plan. If you been making money or studying a professional course that will land u a good job after school then, more reasons she is forming interested now. Best belive its not for your good. Go ahead date her but don't be crazy about her and be ready to dumb anytime she starts acting up.

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
izubext007:
Jst Kmw You Were Her Spare Tyre, Approved By Her Fuckanizer ( Her Friend), Who She Came With To Observe You In D Dinner.

Yeah right,I actually thought about this too
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by rahztafari(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're not crazy Hun.. My now boyfriend waited 7 years... Not like I didn't like him then but I was waving off that feeling... I was like God forbid I can never be in love with this kind of guy... You won't believe all the relationship I had never lasted... Although we started dating recently... But he told me he's been dating me for seven years... Imagine... He said he has never stopped loving me and that he'd never.. So I don't think you're crazy...

This post ehnn I might just find somewhere safe to faint from lafta.

Sorry to mention you bae but do you really like the guy?? Like seriously, is it a relationship you can invest in??

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin[quote author=veteranExboy post=85472088]House, I met my current girlfriend in 2016 when she was in 100 level. I asked her to date me but got turned down. After several attempts to woo her, I gave up and decided to delete her contact because I hate being friend zoned.

Her reason was she had a boyfriend who was in another state schooling. Within 2016 and 2018 she called me twice and was not happy that I didn't have her number (I kept on asking who was speaking the two times she called) but I never stopped telling her I'm not going to be her friend because that's not what I want from her. I want a relationship.

Fast forward to may 2019, we met coincidentally and I got her contact again. I asked for a date, she agreed. We met at the joint, but she came along with a friend (after asking me 5 minutes before we met, I agreed). After the lunch (not a date anymore), we spoke at night and she agreed to date me after I asked again. She was single by this time.

Some of my male friends think I'm crazy because it took her all that time before she agreed to date me but I feel she was right not to double date and she said she didn't have any feelings for me then.

Please House, am I crazy because I still had interest in her after 3 years?[/quote

grin grin grin. Hahahahaaa this 2020 guys just dey kolo for love anyhow anyhow.
See question..
Test and see if she truly loves you. Abi your friends calling you crazy get another hearthrob for you?
Be listening to what human beings are saying
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by CSTR2: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Your boyfriend get time.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sunnybabe:
OP, I can't really say maybe u are crazy or not but lemme ask u this, for that three years are u not in any relationship also

Thanks, I was in and out of purely friends with benefits kind of relationship within those 3 years but wasn't dating anyone as at the time she agreed to date me.
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by ayo6hammiey(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Looll!!!

Just three years?

Mine was 7years.

We were best friends. Been asking her out since 2011, she finally agreed to my proposal in 2017.. We got married in a beautiful ceremony in 2018.. Now she's given me a very beautiful baby girl.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Numerouno94(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin
Why do guys kip takin Naija girls serious? Jux fuckkkk dem nd brkup after which u move to anoda. Most Naija babes aint worth all this stress.
No kum here later say d babe dn brk ur hrt oo.
B a play boy nd watch hw girls will flock around u.
Which kind stupid luv.

I can neva stalk a girl for 3yrs. Dnt u hv self esteem? Na Dangote pikin she b?.

3 Likes

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by swedbase(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fejimummy:

I rejected my present fiance for good 7 years before I said yes . he wasn't what I wanted at that moment but he didn't stop coming for me I made sure his improvement was visible cos he really needed to work on himself

Can you honestly wait for a man for 7 years to decide on accepting you? I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have rejected him If he had came with a Range Rover at that time. Perhaps he has improved financially now hence the acceptance. I personally will never look your way even if i have problem in finding another girl. A real man should posses these qualities self esteem, discipline and principle.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

She was disappointed by the ex. She may just be looking for a place to relieve herself of the shock of a failed relationship and where else can she go better than to a guy that kept on hustling for her when she never gave a damn? Your ability to walk away and act like she is dispensable is a good one that many guys can't do. It made her to have second thoughts on her self worth, you left her wondering if she was even worth you in the first place, imagine, she called you twice and you didn't even have her number grin she'd be like, this guy no even get my number, na so my value dey? No wonder ex leave me. You are not crazy, just thread with care, remember, what gives everything in the world value is scarcity, don't make yourself too available and don't shower love recklessly on her at once, take things easy and let it grow gradually else she'd take you for a sissy, after all, she said no and came back at her time - 3 years later - and you accepted her.

Thanks, you are one of the few humans who will take their time to read and understand a write up before commenting.You captured important details and gave advice in line with my message. Meanwhile, Ubunja's miseducation has been helpful in recent times and his advice actually works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
domopps:
Today seems to be relationship day ... grin grin

You are not crazy .....but you forgot to tell us what happened to your own current relationship because I didn't also see where you mentioned you waited for her

Thanks,prior to her agreeing to date me, I was only into friends with benefits kind of relationship within the 3 years. I only stopped that kind of relationship when she agreed to date me.

Cheers
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
veteranExboy:

Thanks, you are one of the few humans who will take their time to read and understand a write up before commenting.You captured important details and gave advice in line with my message. Meanwhile, Ubunja's miseducation has been helpful in recent times and his advice actually works.
Ubunja! I wish I knew that guy years ago, I would have avoided major relationship blunders I made which cost me so much. No guy today should suffer in any woman's hand with Ubunja's free tips. The guy is nature's gift to men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by BiiDii(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
veteranExboy:
House, I met my current girlfriend in 2016 when she was in 100 level. I asked her to date me but got turned down. After several attempts to woo her, I gave up and decided to delete her contact because I hate being friend zoned.

Her reason was she had a boyfriend who was in another state schooling. Within 2016 and 2018 she called me twice and was not happy that I didn't have her number (I kept on asking who was speaking the two times she called) but I never stopped telling her I'm not going to be her friend because that's not what I want from her. I want a relationship.

Fast forward to may 2019, we met coincidentally and I got her contact again. I asked for a date, she agreed. We met at the joint, but she came along with a friend (after asking me 5 minutes before we met, I agreed). After the lunch (not a date anymore), we spoke at night and she agreed to date me after I asked again. She was single by this time.

Some of my male friends think I'm crazy because it took her all that time before she agreed to date me but I feel she was right not to double date and she said she didn't have any feelings for me then.

Please House, am I crazy because I still had interest in her after 3 years?
So after 3yrs you are still single and she came back to the spare tyre you are, and you effeminately agree. You are a V worshiper, if you know you know.
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
veteranExboy:

I had this same thought earlier.. However,she left her ex because she caught him cheating on her.Moreover I don't mind if this was the case, I have my own story too.
she will still go back to her ex when he begs her to come back.
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lamanii22(f): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
successful35:

Keep dumping while your body count keep on increasing.

Lol ... I'm not a sex freak.. So there isn't body count... If you're pained, you can find something else to do.. Me i'm living my best life.. I have the best boyfriend.. He is now my fiancé sef...
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lamanii22(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
rahztafari:

This post ehnn I might just find somewhere safe to faint from lafta.

Sorry to mention you bae but do you really like the guy?? Like seriously, is it a relationship you can invest in??

Yes it.is... I love him like a whole lot...
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lamanii22(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
jeromestarks:

As in he is such a loser to wait on a girl like you for seven years in the 21st century.

He is not a loser... He dated other people too... But none of his relationships worked so....
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Whatever rocks your boat man.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lamanii22(f): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
lereinter:

7yrs, and she know you were with another man

that man na mumu

I've had just two relationships in my life... And I didn't date anyone for sometime...
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
veteranExboy:
House, I met my current girlfriend in 2016 when she was in 100 level. I asked her to date me but got turned down. After several attempts to woo her, I gave up and decided to delete her contact because I hate being friend zoned.

Please House, am I crazy because I still had interest in her after 3 years?
You are not crazy. It's just your turn inbtw her legs. Use that time wisely b4 the next guy comes along.
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Bluehill1051: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:
I don't know if you are crazy or not, but one thing I'm sure of is that it will be very annoying to find out that she isn't worth the stress and patience you passed through while waiting for 3 years.
Who told you he was waiting for her for 3 years?! Get the story straight o

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by agrowell: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
veteranExboy:
Likely she might dump you if she settles with her ex boyfriend but who knows?

I hope not, though you never know with women

Ask her the reason for separating from his EX. Though she might not say the truth
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Brightgem(f): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oga you're not crazy, any other question?[/quote] She had someone, so she said no even though he was far. In an era where everyone cheats now and it's okay, that's rare I guess. Besides things change. You might like who you thought you didn't before or whatever.

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:
I don't know if you are crazy or not, but one thing I'm sure of is that it will be very annoying to find out that she isn't worth the stress and patience you passed through while waiting for 3 years.

lalasticlala seun myd44 give him 2 bottle of chilled trophy.

best comment ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.