Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83656 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Enifolabi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:
I read only the first paragraph and it was enough to aid me come to the conclusion that you are indisputably foolish. People still do all that shii you wrote up there?
This is serious
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by PastorandMentor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Love still dey exist?
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by chubbyswit(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything
Be wise young man, don't be a confused little chicken
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by KenModi(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything

Brother stop dey do mumu for woman!
She is obviously deceiving you and you are just falling sheepishly for her lies in the name of “I love her” which is your way of hiding your fear of being alone

Go find yourself a more trustworthy woman and don't worry you won’t be alone too long
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Amanda4life: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.

She is not sure you will marry her, so she is open to suggestions on how to move her life forward.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by donkossy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ewu
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by nnamdi65(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wake up!!!!

Such love don't exist

She's doing you, just the way she's doing the other guys..

Trust me,u only like the features in that girl and not the girl her self.
When u get another babe that have same features like her but don't fornicate around...u will forget that this girl everly exist..
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by BiiDii(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.
visit ubunja's miseducations.com to take your own dose of redpill.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by sammycashly: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
lipsrsealed
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
Bro you already know you are foolish nah...so why come here to ask maybe you are been foolish....bro go back to 2019 and make a new year resolution....you don't have sense
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Dre183(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shugargal:
Bro don't be wicked na, stop the pretence and let her go. why you guys can just Bleep any woman, ko love ko no love, it baffles me kai
Babe it's not wickedness, it is called pay back period. grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by AlphaMajestic: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

YOUR A FOOL IN LOVE....nothing can be done about it, wev all had that experience sometimes in life but endure the pain..... grin

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by icankel: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2020
My candid advice to u is make sure u use protection when ur time of sleeping with her comes.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Progresssss: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Bondinus(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
MaxVee:

Software developer working with a tech firm in lagos and she is yet to start serving hopefully March..of which we have concluded plans on she coming to stay with me during her nysc
So can we say she is not into your money or trying to use you to relocate.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Arizoner: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Born2winnx:

Your a mad fool

India film self nor be like so
Baba you too much. That babe wey you baptize with yogurt for ashawo thread. I fit get her control. Na my spec be dat.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Born2winnx: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Arizoner:
Baba you too much. That babe wey you baptize with yogurt for ashawo thread. I fit get her control. Na my spec be dat.
You base delta?
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Arizoner: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Born2winnx:
You base delta?
na my zone be that
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Youngpo413: 1:48am On Jun 24, 2021
She's in her whóring phase. Most men will enjoy a woman before she reaches that stage or after she passes that stage or in extreme cases, a woman who never enters such stage (very few exempt themselves).

My brother, I advise you to walk away for your own peace and sanity. It's a bad phase to meet a girl.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by palsenator(m): 4:12am On Jun 24, 2021
iPrevail:
I read only the first paragraph and it was enough to aid me come to the conclusion that you are indisputably foolish. People still do all that shii you wrote up there?

He is probably a teenager....
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Stanley1155: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Am not saying you are foolish,is just that you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by JONSYN7154: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Where's mosdii?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.