Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83662 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Blueelf: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
When Nairaland babes advise you to leave a lady, then you btter run OP
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by karashita: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Whoever hasn't cheated in a relationship should first cast a stone.

Op you sef stop digging too much else one day you hear your servant cursing you.

Pukes*

All you want is for him to 'injureheryansh',according to your moniker grin.

On a serious note,this is not about who never cheat before casting the first stone.This guy has a serial cheat on his hands abi is it in his heart.
It is either that,or the babe is too young to understand what love is.Haba when she is not a chameleon.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by donfiazo2k: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please pay less attention, when a girl still have another male friend; and she claimed she loved you. Be very careful and use your head. You still get your best female friends when you go like Too, in case she fuckup
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Absoj(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Na craze dey two of una head.una go soon enter market.
Ha ha wetin? grin grin u mean o grin grin. Chai I hail oo
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by shekauvsbuhari: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
You are a compound mumu.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by philzzz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
My brother is either u're mad or u're trying to be mad...smh
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MrEgghead(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.
These days, I hardly trust ladies no what how hard the lady convinces me..They rarely stick to one guy, it's almost impossible and the only way I save my myself from unnecessary hypertension is not to be deeply in love with any girl..I play them probably the same way they think they're playing me... It's only when you devote your energy, time and resources to a girl that you experience heartbrake..Guy wise up!
Don't trust a lady you've not married; plain truth.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.
You are just "a better option", just like she rightly put it. If she can cheat with someone less than your social class, omo she no love you be dat. She's just a schemer that needs a good future, that's all. Marry her tomorrow and she goes back to him. If you can take that, no p, marry her
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything
You are foolish. A girl is sleeping with another guy and u are agreeing to forgive her because you think you are in love?
My advice is simple. Go ahead with the relationship until u reach a logical conclusion yourself. After much suffering, spending, heartbreak and all you will be wiser. If u leave now because people are insulting you you will fall for another girl like this again. So patiently stick win her till you have sense.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MaxVee: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
tightpussy156:
from ur write up @op u are foolish an a mugu.you fell in live with a gir you haven't met.she told you about other guys that her just friends you later found out she had sex with one.she also told you about another guy who she will be going to see u agreed an you later found out she was her ex an pleading to reconcile with him.truth been told she is just using you for spear.she is,a cheap slut who Bleep around with guys.such girl na Bleep an dump.is like you have been paying her bills but you never see colour of her pants why other guys they hammer the wide hole to red.so don't waste ur time on that cheap bitch.the truth is bitter but been told.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.

But I have been intimate with her already.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by tunapawizzy: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
young man i think u r just using us to catch cruise.....u r still asking if this is foolishness
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Adeevah(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fuvk your own fuvk, and let the motherfuvker go and be fuvking everyone else in peace. Just enjoy the free fuvk while it last, the lady just need enough prick...

It is 2020...Don't be foolish
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Tosdam(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sir, there is a small hole in your brain... You are forcing yourself into something that will cost your career and life. Love is not blind, na breast and bum wan kill you.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by sogy2: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good day bro...
This is my own piece of advice to you. After reading the whole article you wrote i see that y9u are just new in what they call relationship. The word relationship simply means relating frequently with one another also cherishing one another. That lady you got there is a wide animal that can be smitten by any brave man.
I will advice that you look for someone else that will love you for who you are. Not for what you have. That babe na public toilet so just walk away before you go peme b4 your time.
Thank God is happening now wey you never proceed in marrying her.
Ja pa....
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by bolubennie(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
@OP, it is true that you are in love but with a wrong person. You are in love with "animashaun". Drop her ASAP.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by oodua1stson: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sometimes I ask myself how people like you were raised.

Well....if I were you I would have my own share of the poocee and vamoose
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Dre183(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sorry to say Bro, you are extremely foolish
The so called girl u claimed u love is sleeping around like a dog and u are dere forming lover boy...
I once had an experience like this while I was serving in the east, there was a girl I loved den( corper as well) she was sleeping around and she never deny it to me but as lover boy, I still love her... But immediately sense fall on me, I just dey fvck her like mad and pretend I still love her... We still talk up till date and she is planning to come around this month... Na to still fvck her, I don't have any good plan for her anymore grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Sammye(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
When starting a new relationship, don't rush it.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Axadus: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
FOOLISHNESS!!!

Just pay for the services she rendered to you and japa!!
She for sure might love you but her eyes are on the benefits she's getting from all
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by DontKill: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

My guy just forget it you've lost her already
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Chriswazo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

She is no longer your girlfriend, but our girlfriend........

I trust you will never disappoint grin grin cheesy grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by odogwu9(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

When Stupidity Meets Foolishness...
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Collins4u1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
You'll keep breaking every hour until you've sense.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Shugargal(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
kingxsamz:
Brother, when this your mumu go do?
Hahahahaha Kai!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Drhighchief11: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Run bro...I have passed through this same road before. she will never change. That guy will continue to shine her kpekus even if she is married to u....Is love really blind? No. Except you want it to be blind. wetin I know self......
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by BankyGee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer your question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...
Happy birthday bro. Why didn't you mention me na?
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Shugargal(f): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dre183:
Sorry to say Bro, you are extremely foolish
The so called girl u claimed u love is sleeping around like a dog and u are dere forming lover boy...
I once had an experience like this while I was serving in the east, there was a girl I loved den( corper as well) she was sleeping around and she never deny it to me but as lover boy, I still love her... But immediately sense fall on me, I just dey fvck her like mad and pretend I still love her... We still talk up till date and she is planning to come around this month... Na to still fvck her, I don't have any good plan for her anymore grin
Bro don't be wicked na, stop the pretence and let her go. why you guys can just Bleep any woman, ko love ko no love, it baffles me kai
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Shugargal(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer your question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...
Lol.... Happy birthday to you daddy
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by TruthHurts100: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Don't be stupid bro. When they tell you they have a male bestie... It's wise to japa. For your own sake ooo. But if you want to die of foooolishness.... Go ahead with the girl.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shugargal:
Lol.... Happy birthday to you daddy

Thanks a bunch Shugargal
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
BankyGee:

Happy birthday bro. Why didn't you mention me na?

Kai bwoda BankyGee no vex abeg...thanks a load

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by BankyGee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:

Kai bwoda BankyGee no vex abeg...thanks a load
No wahala. We dey together egbon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.