Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83666 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by nnaeyes6: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Idiot
U said u will quick and brief buy u wrote this epistle.

Anyway

OGA, Facebook girls are confused and so are Facebook boys.

Her virgina does not read expansion theory.

She is also telling the other guy that he loves him and others are mistake so take note and do the needful.

Walk up to a girl u appreciate physically and get a date. The worst she can do to u while u toast her is just a slap and slaps don't behead someone but if u are lucky, she will agree.

Leave that girl.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by FX(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:
I read only the first paragraph and it was enough to aid me come to the conclusion that you are indisputably foolish. People still do all that shii you wrote up there?
Laugh wan kee me
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by degamemaster(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.

OP raise your right hand and put it on your head then say this prayer.

My father my father, in this new and beautiful year 2020, any spirit of foolishness that has followed me from 2019, die by fire. Continue shouting die die die die by fire.....

But another option is if you have not nack the babe, just play along as a niggar and collect your cake and jappa. grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
depato88:

oil dey ur head and u will not be foolish like this OP ...many more prosperous years

Thanks bro
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by EmpressT(f): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm..... Best friends mata. Hey bro! Save yourself from this drama and guard your heart from heartbreak and depression. The lady in question has shown in her chat with the new guy that she has left you for him. That should give you enough reason to end the relationship. If she keeps begging you from morning till night, omo she will still go back to that new guy she call her bestie. Mind you, don't allow your love for her to blind you from realizing the truth in the end. And are you sure she loves you in return? I don't think you understand the damage you are getting yourself into emotionally. It is way better to be best friends with a true companion. It's a good thing to date and marry your best friend. I can't imagine myself loving a man who has a female bestie, hmmm.... I am a jealous type o but not to an extent. I just can't tolerate that lailai!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by zcee: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
U think say na only u go get dat ur girl friend, abi u wan marry am...oga go hustle no dey kill ursef just chop ur own clean mouth..
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Worksunlimited: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.

Pack the remaining dignity you have left and let her go
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by EmpressT(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm..... Best friends mata. Hey bro! Save yourself from this drama and guard your heart from heartbreak and depression. The lady in question has shown in her chat with the new guy that she has left you for him. That should give you enough reason to end the relationship. If she keeps begging you from morning till night, omo she will still go back to that new guy she call her bestie. Mind you, don't allow your love for her to blind you from realizing the truth in the end. And are you sure she loves you in return? I don't think you understand the damage you are getting yourself into emotionally. It is way better to be best friends with a true companion. It's a good thing to date and marry your best friend. I can't imagine myself loving a man who has a female bestie, hmmm.... I am a jealous type o but not to an extent. I just can't tolerate that lailai!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
this thread na free for all.
too bad I came late.. I for talk my own.
as my brothers Don talk finish, I Don read laugh and I Don satisfy....case closed
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
don't be stupid you don't know what is bro ,love is kind any love that hurts u ain't live is infatuation and that shit kills throw the idiot inside trash and move on or be ready to keep forgiving
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Ayobami7(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2020
好的
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by luluosas(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2020
You will be the biggest fool to believe her lies. You better look for a wife and disband girlfriend/boyfriend relationships because it is evil
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by blingxx(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2020
iamdrfresh:
since you gave me d permission, permit me to say you're foolish sire.
1. Taking an FB girl seriously in this generation
2. believing best friend story
3. not knowing what to do after catching her this time

ogbeni, RUN for your life. Such a lady is not to be loved esp not by a guy like you.

fish plenty for ocean, babes wey go too love u go dey!!

Laslas love na scam ...hoeing is a phase in which every girl pass through in their 20s just like puberty for instance undecided .. all you naive guys should learn to accept this fact and deal with it laslas we will end up marrying someone else ex

If you think I'm talking gibberish go through your gfs fb and give yourself heart attack grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MrOIO(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2020
My brother, please leave her. I have been in your shoes before. She is taking advantage of being you being nice.
Move on, secure a better relationship. This one is a waste of time and money because I know you have been showering her with cash and gifts as well.
I wish you the very best.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MaxVee: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Ayobami7:
好的
Word..you spoke volumes
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Dump her ass
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Adams12345: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

long distance relationship is not good, it difficult enganging in long distance relationship, be ready to face whatever comes since you are not in the same place,
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Ken4agent(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Na craze dey two of una head.una go soon enter market.

grin. Easy oh

Which kind market? Shop right or left? grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by xcelentattitude(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Here you are, talking about a love story when you can't even compose a comprehensible write up.

People of my generation sha
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2020
After watching sese I ask again do any lady like a guy that she will die for him. Bros the answer in you spirit, soul and body the answer is capital NO.
So this life just have fun. Settle down always remember to carryout a DNA test on ur children secretly at list with 7 Hospitals.
No girl is to be trusted especially (highly) Africans
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Man when I saw "male best friend" I immediately knew what was up. This is 2020 bro.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by AfroBeatDiary: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

She be street meat, phock her and move on or just move on without giving a phock... Anyone
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate���..

Bro ... If you should continue like this .. you yourself you will get tired of everything and later discovered you are foolish����...

Many girls are outside looking for hubby... You are here a girl playing you like a football....

Bro she will break your heart�� Las las ... Better secretly be cheating so it won't hurt ... If she finally draw the curtain for you....

GIRLS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED ❌❌❌ .. the girl you are honouring as your loml another man is busy frying her and she is enjoying it... Giving you scope and excuse...

Shine your eyes�� this is 2020
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer your question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...
LMFAO....
Very brutal but honest truth. Happy birthday. Live long and live well
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by mycad: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Bro ...run for your life.

That girl no love you ooo.

She was just saying she loves you due to some benefit (like Money ) receiving from you.

Bro shine your eye, brain and japa.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by praz001(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Danobb:
I had this same experience, she is making u her plan B..just move on becos u r blocking ur opportunity to met someone better.

That's it bro.....
The op is plan B. He needs to move on by going on a few month sabbatical b4 going for a new relationship.... Its notting new.....
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by olamakinde(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Kids everywhere
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Mrpojj(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2020
dawnomike:
My brother in the lord, I can only advise you to guard your heart jealously... I have experienced heartbreak twice in my life and i can tell you it is not a pleasant experience for a man. So, all i will tell you is to follow your heart while using your head grin

Them never born the girl weygo use me play like that!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Seventy7kings: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

it is not daddytime but daddyday today grin Happy birthday daddy, live long and prosper.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Juillianne(f): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2020
So some people still actually think this way? The OP sounds like a 10year old. The red flags are everywhere but you chose to be blind
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Ogaonos: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:

it sad but d truth is girls of nowadays are players like we guys.maybe like 10yrs later they will admit being players like they doing about loving money.end d relatnship.is beta to make friends with ladies nowadays Dan dating them.love them wit Ur head Dan hrt.na prayers to find beta girl.but if u b type DT is a fool in love den try double dating Nd have female friends to work on DT weakness if any.also Wen u looking to love a girl look at hw maturity level.as for online girl they are all olosho or players have had my own share of disappointment.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Virgohills(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Just stop loving the girl bro, if it's her sex that is important to u go ahead n be having it but use protection....let her be dating the two of u together....at end let her be the fool.

Go ahead n find a new girl from this moment if girl is your problem..

Learn how to make money leave women alone they know nothing than cheat with besties

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.