Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83661 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by TheSociopath(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2020
If you meet her on facebook, you will lose her on facebook
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by 24kmagic: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
And they go de form redpilll

Rubbish
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Kenneth10110(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer your question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...

God bless you hbd
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Kenneth10110:

God bless you hbd

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Seventy7kings:
it is not daddytime but daddyday today grin Happy birthday daddy, live long and prosper.

Lol...daddyday on point..thanks..
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2020
okedoyinolabisi:

LMFAO....
Very brutal but honest truth. Happy birthday. Live long and live well

Much thanks sis..
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.
my brother don't deceive ur self d girl na scam oooo
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Solidkay(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ode!!!
You're dating a girl of easy virtue and you expect her not to be available to every Tom d!ck and Harry,
I doubt if your foolishness is curable.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Seluv: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
My dear she was lust but I swear it will b very hard to trust anything she says again..U luv her by does dat luv reciprocate give her some time if she's ready to change Nd show her less luv dis time let her show U d luv more
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by seangy4konji: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
martowskin1:

Bro, my advice is this, she have too much baggage for her age. Tell her u need her to sort herself out from all the baggage she is carrying, when she finally decide what she wants ... She should let u know.

Give her 3months to sort all this out, because from ur write up, u tend to want to be serious with her.

U don't need all this complications with someone u want to be serious with.

In this 3months, access the situation ur self, if after 3months u still see all this complications, walk away
am telling you..tell her yongodort her self and get back..you need to free her for a while bro and hustle. Some at her age have two kids and already looking towards better things than chatting up and down with best friends...mind you.if she can't be curbed now,no matter the aamoun of seriousness,she would rather start padlocking her phone and playing the game of you are insecure,can u not trust me while some useless small boys are skin diving into her Toto.nonsense and ingredient.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by zPHENOMENON(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
dawnomike:
My brother in the lord, I can only advise you to guard your heart jealously... I have experienced heartbreak twice in my life and i can tell you it is not a pleasant experience for a man. So, all i will tell you is to follow your heart while using your head grin
I thought we agreed to stop all this complaints in 2019. When will u guys learn to use your brain?
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by iamKeo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
My brother use your head feelings will die but if she is a cheater now she will be a cheater tomorrow. Love is not blind at all it takes two faithful people to make it work.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Shegzy8(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything
You be Mumu, if some of our fathers whom we consider matured men can raise son's like this I wonder the kind of men pikes like you will bring up.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by chaloskyx: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
mumu the girl is obviously more interested in enjoying her life at this moment and i would advise you to do the same enjoy your time with the girl and let your heart breathe you can on your free time look for someone else who feels the way you do
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by pagorino(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
you are really foolish. she doesn't know what she want and you are acting like a coward. she is seriously cheating on you and you know that. but you are scared of loosing her. continue and expect the worse scenario in future. foolish dude
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by solz007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer your question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...

Happy Birthday Bro.
More Life & More Blessings!
Oluwa Bless Your Hustle
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by nkakp(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Your stupidity na Evergreen!!!!!

Move on to the next level

MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by rahztafari(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Long distance relationship? Who does that??

Facebook love kon join?? haba @op how much u don waste so far??
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by eguarojeona: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
How old are you?
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Maize01: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dis headline Dey make harmattan commot for my body...well erm I wud say u shud just take love away from dat gal.. dat relationship with won’t lead anywhere instead u wee imbibe ur sef with frustration, overthinking, lack of focus, just keep d gal Bleep her daily and continue fucking her till ur tired den still b searching for another cos ehn.. dat other guy wud always have her anytime he sees her.. don’t kill ur self.. 2020 still has a lot to offer instead of one random gal catching feelings for everyone.. if I see dat gal sef I fit Bleep am join
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by tightpussy156: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
from ur write up @op u are foolish an a mugu.you fell in live with a gir you haven't met.she told you about other guys that her just friends you later found out she had sex with one.she also told you about another guy who she will be going to see u agreed an you later found out she was her ex an pleading to reconcile with him.truth been told she is just using you for spear.she is,a cheap slut who Bleep around with guys.such girl na Bleep an dump.is like you have been paying her bills but you never see colour of her pants why other guys they hammer the wide hole to red.so don't waste ur time on that cheap bitch.the truth is bitter but been told.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Bryan88(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
Girls re very wicked i swear...see as this 1 turn my brother in d lord to mumu.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by dnawah(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
your girlfriend is a mirage to you,to herself a confusion.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol. This one is not love triangle, it's love rectangle. This op will still contract STD from that girl while the girl will dump his sorry ass and marry her bestie. That's how it always ends...in tears.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Coolbadguy: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

My guy this your mumu na follow come ooo.
Use your head and find a back up, incase you see worst in the future because what i see here the girl is not a straight forward person.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by wizkidblogger(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
MD2080:
First with her best Friend(sex) though before you meet her.
Now with new guy(kissing and caressing).
Bros,use your head
This is grade one foolishness

aswerugod, na real grade on FOOLISHNESS in caps. na those kinds guys most baes dey love sha.... grin grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

I was about insulting you till I read the 1st person to comment after your post.

I forgot that I've once been in a heartbroken state too before. One thing however that is clear in that situation is, either you're going to remain broken and keep behaving stupidly or you get your eyes clear and move on.

Emotions are powerful, truly 80% of our description is our emotions. Powerful influence it has upon us.

From my analysis, the lady is a dunce, rotten with no sense of selfworth. If you remain a day longer with her, definitely you're worse than her.

Except this is a Nollywood script, go do better things with your life and prepare for a great and better future with a girl well trained from home.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ashawopikin(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
op....

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ashawopikin(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
kingxsamz:
Brother, when this your mumu go do?
him carry am enter new year
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
solz007:

Happy Birthday Bro.
More Life & More Blessings!
Oluwa Bless Your Hustle

Amen, bro
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Iconekene: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Na craze dey two of una head.una go soon enter market.
mr man this is 2020 use ya head
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nat404: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.