Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83649 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by iamdrfresh: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2020
dawnomike:
My brother in the lord, I can only advise you to guard your hear jealously... I have experienced heartbreak twice in my life and i can tell you it is not a pleasant experience for a man. So, all i will tell you is to follow your heart while using your head grin

twice is a lot bruh.. I've had one and I'm actively working against having another
I think d only solution is not to fall in love.. and use your head

it doesn't however come without its disadvantage.. everyone seems to be like d same now
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by aprilwise(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2020
It very foolish and stupid to fall in love with girls on social media.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by SouLPoison(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2020
grin you know girls at their youthful age always wants to explore , na wetin you dey see be that (They choose to be in confusion more than certainty ) even if they have someone who loves them. not every Girl sha ! commitment is always hard at this age, even for guys , loyalty is not an easy trait to have this days. But this Facebook love , na how you want do am ? Go find another's fish make you catch , you two can be side-lovers
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by oklahrelo(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Guy... Get yourself... Bunch of alternatives... So it will be easy to let go... After realization..
What will be.. Will still be... Oga...
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by sanemind2(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Brother leave that girl,l know wetin l dey tell you

meanwhile

500gb New External Hard drive that contain High definition Movies, all genre both cartoon, action, series, sci-fic etc are available at affordable rate, Hard drive is filled to full capacity at no extra charge check signature for details
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Uyi168: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Some persons are dating themselves thinking they are in a relationship ......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Lamanii22(f): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2020
It's foolishness... How can a girl even be jumping around guys like that.... That kind of girl would still jump around guys when she get married... Just let her go... I don't fancy the idea of being best friends with the opposite sex... It threatens the relationship...

6 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by fredoooooo: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Mr deeply in love you better deeply fall out of love and just continue to be normal and get enough babes around.

You even get time to dey look at her phone, alaye you're obsessed.
Stop calling her your girl , she's not your girl. Call her by her name .. let her see herself as just normal and not special ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Diplomat66: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.
my brother leaver and move on with your life if you don’t want to die quick

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daniwise(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
Guy use your head o
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by godG: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
Run for your life. Run.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by omolakaka(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
My guy this is a new year don't live in fools Paradise, dat girl has strong feelings for d guy ,let her go
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Sweeetheart(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
The only Grace you've is that you're not my brother. I would have rush uninterrupted slaps to your dumb face if I was close

Even though point of meeting is not a determinant to vindicate bad/good partner but with all the sign/red flag you didn't notice you're in a date with Olosho?

Why do you guys disgrace we guys with your global dumbness. How can you profess love for someone that's dragging your heart in the mud

Any lady that's in a date with you and still tell you she had one useless guy friend have no iota of respect for you. I wonder why a lady will be in a date and still be looking for one useless guy friend if not to get her pussy fvck

You don't deserved that relationship beside I notice you're Igbo, why not get Igbo lady that reside in Lagos here than those village girls? Even me I can't flirt with my village girls because village girls are always vulnerable to exploitation in the hands of guys.

Quit date with that Olosho and look for a good Igbo lady here in Lagos. Me wey no be Igbo guy, met my Igbo girl here in Yoruba land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Moz22: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.
run bro... Run while u still have legs
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Ogaga87(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2020
That would be the last time I talk to her.. From like to fvcking, you go still forgive... If you can turn blind eyes to everyone else for her, you deserve better.. Cheat and go na my own be that
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Bros, go find work do abeg. cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by adisabarber(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Just leave and never look back. She's still a kid so she's not ready to settle down soon.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Ndibunna: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

I don't normally advice in relationship stuffs.

In west you are? Are u a saint there? Will you deny of not taking side chick every week or month?

Back to the girl u said is in the east or cameroon....she is a human been coupled with rain season, cold and harmattan....her oil and latern must be burning.

Man no be wood.

PS: If you see any yoruba girl in west date or marry her and stop disturbing the peace of our girls here with over investigation attitude.

Marry from where you stay and allow her make her near choice. You want to be controlling her movement from west.....who does that? Or. What have you committed to the r/ship.

Instead of giving yourself a heart ache marry or date from where You stay.

This is how you guys will come back and be de-marketing our women with nonsense rubbish as if she begged for the relationship. The young girl is living fine but don't mess her up.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by jatgod(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Go and ask USA and IRAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ezrael360(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2020
There is nothing to advice bro. In three words "She's a LovePeddler!"
I'm sorry for whatever emotional trauma u might need ti go through, but u have to cut it loses and part ways with her for ur own good. Hardluck brother.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Quaddafi29: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
This might sound outlandish but its the truth, 99% of women don't worth it. Click and pay and when you want kids, to for baby mama and you will live long. Modern marriage is a wicked trap that brings unhappiness and deceit. Chuck the girl and treat them like merchandise. They prefer it that way. Buy and pay and move on. Love is rare in Africa in its natural form but you can purchase and enjoy it while your money lasts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Numerouno94(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
grin
Naija girls no dey disappoint. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Kendollar696(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
which kind foolishness be this naaa
kissing and caressing wire both of you there..
Uncle if you don blow this babe, take leg waka.. if you never do. go do am now and pack your bags. let her be kissing and caressing there.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Bros ur foolishness is 5G
You think she loves you (bro let me award you with minister of foolishness 2020)
Mind you, u only got to see the msg she forgot to delete
Ask yourself this questions what of the ones she has deleted
Now I see meaning to patoranking song (omo see brother x2 bro wey mumu

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Talkingboy: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, his to front page
Am breaking every hour.

Lol,

Oga Ade , Jaapa Jaapa Jaapa ooooooooo

smiley smiley
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Dinirojones(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Remove serious commitment from that relationship.....just they bang that bitch on a stead.....I mean Bleep er without mercy......Hoes erywhere

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by martowskin1(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

What ever u are smoking stop it, is not good for ur health, she is not ur GF.... The girl self is not alright, I wonder how old she is
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Girl wey you meet for facebook, you should be ready to loose her on facebook. E be like say the girl don use ya head collect replacement; she's a c ock juggler, enjoying herself, you should either drop her immediately or keep stringing her on and enjoying her puna. 2 can play that game bro.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ArticleBeast: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2020
I will give you wan advise.... Chop her like hot amala... Keep chopping her, don't give her money at all... Keep chopping...

If she doesn't run after excessive chopping...

Give her belle infact...

Promise her marriage infact go and see her family, then you troway ur sim card.

It might take you years but make sure u pay back.

Above all use Condom...

P. S My comment is not a reflection of my person, use it at users risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by whoawa(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Sincerely I will advise you to avoid our advise And follow your heart, sometimes it is better to make mistakes in relationship to enable you gather enough experience to face marriage in the future, after all life is full of ups and downs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.