Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (41239 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by kaywhy09(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
She's just 23, she's still studying, she came for IT and will soon be away from you - as with Abroad guy, she's a lady in her prime.

If you are prepared for the worse; broken heart; keep on.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
If that girl leave the Yankee guy for you make I get bow leg grin. Oga enjoy the moment while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Candanyl: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
She no love you and she Don take style tell you.The only reason she's giving you attention is cos you're around .Once the obodo oyinbo guy comes , you're a goner.Use your tongue count your teeth .
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kaeboy:
If that girl leave the Yankee guy for you make I get bow leg grin. Oga enjoy the moment while it lasts
haha, e no even stop there,he kom get money pass am.Except say the girl village people dy follow her.make he wait till the Yankee guy arrive, her mama sef plus other family member go change am for our Mr lover boy.person wey him mattress still dy for floor dy drag girl with person wey dy use water bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by aprilwise(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cholls:
My brother don't be a fool. If you're really sure you want to go down the aisle with that young lady, you'll have to test her loyalty. Or my brother, you think it's easy like you hope. Naaaah! Women are fickle minded.
How do you test a woman's loyalty? Please explain
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Egbon, sebi I thought Overtaking is allowed. May be she sees better potentials in me.
she likes you no doubt but she doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket that's why she has you as an assistant boyfriend... Just give her Belle if you wan get chance to keep her...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by daprofo: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Ibrahim3307(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pussywar:
The two of you are clowns. From the way both of you are throwing the word 'marry' up and down, its obvious na desperation dey worry una. How can someone have you and another person and is trying to chose between the two of you who to marry? How is it even possible that human beings can 'love' or date two people at the same time? Do have respect for yourself? Don't be in hurry. Nobody said if you don't marry before 30 you'll die. If I were you, she'll have to chose one person. Let's DATE and know where it leads us. Leave all this talk about marriage first. You sef, you meet someone and the first thing flying out your mouth is 'marry'. Take a chill pill abeg. And the fact that she can even talk to you about her second lover undecided
If she thinks the other guy will be a better husband because of his properties and because he refused to have sex with her out of love(I no even understand this part), let her go for him.

"...and in that day seven men shall take hold of one woman..." There's God
you get sense well well
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by jelel6: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wait oh, how come Sharper guys never really decode the part where the babe and our guy bargain 40K to learn Java?

Me thinks this girl wan learn Java without paying oh. Las Las how babe go pay her boyfriend to teach her anything? Bros, she's on a six months IT while you're in a six months relationship.

Ultimate77, me thinks everything will go out the window as soon as the 6 months IT is concluded.

As for your struggles to rise to the top of the list of 10 prospective husbands, that's some fukc up sh!t you know. That's like the reality program the Bachelor. Only in your case, it should be the 10 Bachelors and the IT girl. Fvck that shiit.

Look, if I discover a girl I'm marrying tomorrow kept any other guy on standby, collected his gifts just in case and accepted or entertained his marriage proposal as a fall back, I'm cancelling the wedding 100 percent no matter how close it is.

There's always a better option out there. But relationship in my opinion means both partners stop actively looking for other options and lower their gaze.

Guy, if I were you, I will brushing up my Java this weekend and on Monday, tell her the cost of Java is now 50K non-negotiable.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Eredia..uwa I don't know who gave birth to you but I'm happy for them, they gave birth to an intelligent man

I don't know why educated and learned guys fall in the hand of these disloyal dogs. just imagine a lady had a date but want to leave the guy for you, then what give you the confidence she won't later leave you for someone else
?

Many thanks Bro.

God bless you.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by odogwu9(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

THIS WILL BE A LONG READ SO BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THEN PUT MOUTH.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

I just need a few words guys.

Please help

She will leave you for him...She won't marry you. She will marry that guy abroad..
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by themaestro08(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

Please help

Mtwseeww!.

A story you should have summarized into few paragraphs instead you decide to punished us with this long and unforgiving epistle, receive sense bro.

That said, just step up your game, try your best not to slip up and play your cards well.

Don't put your self in tight corners just because you what to tie the knot with a woman. It may not be what you have been expecting.

At the end of the end only her will decide.

What will be will be.

My two cents, next!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by nonny400(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Amen... Amen... In Jesus' name... You're very much welcome..

Lamanii22 check your mail please. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Legendguru: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
No
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ChiefSweetus: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
kazyhm:
23 years old girl won't marry you with such an option at her disposal......and again you shot yourself in the leg by encouraging she keeps communication with the other guy normal..........that's a cap in hand approach

Love is deceiving you..........that I know because you're not ready for marriage yet........it only her beauty that is boosting your attraction to her.

How do guys start a relationship with marriage topics ? I Bet you, you know nothing about her yet

This voyage is very risky.....stop investing in a deal you don't have 60% control over and 95% assurance its yours because whatever that can go wrong always go wrong.
This thread is over. Sagely submission
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ibechris(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
My advice is this:

From ur write up,I can deduced that u are a very progressive person and full of potentials.

Do not over ride the guy by taking his wife to be...else the same woman might run away if all u promised her fails.

That girl is confused and never u take her serious until she openly calls her abroad guy to inform him of her new found husband to be (that is u)
Do not stretch ur business because of beauty,and make less promises because this is Nigeria, nothing is certain. I have been in ur shoes and I am proud to marry the same woman today.

Finally,grow ur business to an enviable level and leave that woman,what u need is a working class lady like u that will help u to grow in this business and not a woman that is already telling u the properties the other guy has,thereby telling u her material taste. Consider also that ur positive outlook is not guarantee...some woman can set u back.

Have a rethink.
Marriage is a serious business and beauty is sometimes deceitful.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by SUXXI(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Before i got married.Myy mum always tells me a story of a very hard working young girl ripe for marriage.Many wanted to marry her but no one had the courage to ask her hands and her parents to do the needful.One day a young man came with his dad to meet the parents of the girl to ask for her hand in marriage.On getting to the house,they met the family eating correct eba and egusi soup.The family welcomed them and asked them to join in the meal.They agreed and they were served their own meal.The young man and his dad was enjoying the meal and another friendly visitors came.a young man with his dad.they were all like we meet una well o.They were asked to come and join them in the meal.They declined and asked to see the father of the girl as they have a very urgent matter on ground.The father of the girl washed his hand and they went outside.The young man and his father went straight to the point.My son wants to marry your daughter,he has discussed with her and she asked us to talk to her parents first.The father was very happy and told them since the daughter is already in love with the young man,she is not getting any younger.Her father agreed for her daughter to marry the son.They went their way immediately to start preparation.The father of the girl entered house to continue his food.The first people that came were still eating and they were like this food is really delicious o.Her father told them that it was prepared by his daughter.They now said yes she is a really nice cook and they like her that is why they came to ask for her hand in marriage.The father told them that the people that just came and called him outside have already made same request and she agreed to marry and him the father is also in support.The people that came first finished eating and went home.They delayed and missed the woman they came for even though they came there first.
With this experience in mind when i wanted to marry.I saw my wife had those qualities i desire in a woman.I did not waste time to tell her i want her as a wife and we dated and got married.i asked if she was in any relationship first before i started dating her.I do not believe in wasting time when i see what i want.I am a hustling man but she rejected those with cars etc when i told her i want to marry her.Today we have a kid and we are living the best happy life as a family.If it is you she wants,let her tell her abroad guy.If it is abroad guy she wants, let her tell you so you stop wasting your time on her.Marriage is not something you enter and be regretting later because you wasted time or did not clear the ground well.Let her make her choice so u can move forward with marriage or find another wife material lady.Put everything in gods hand and start asking the tough serious questions with her so both of you can sit ,discuss heart to heart and conclude.Many ladies go for men with a future even if he is not financially strong but have the capacity to take good care of her as a wife and friend.when i was dating my wife, i told her i had nothing o.In my house then ,i had just a mattress and one small table,no sitting chair in my house before i even married.Today it is a different case.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Binhamid(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Baba you are a side-chick

A girl is weighing you and a guy and you are grinning like mumu.

I bet the girl will not even mention your name when the hand guy gets back. You are just temporarily occupying the space my guy. Wake-up abeg

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by oonix(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
You my friend is one desperate Fella!

There is no way you will win over a guy who
- agrees to a no sex relationship
- has houses and cars
- lives abroad
- who has already captured her attention and that of her Mom & Sisters (Dads no get problem)

Bro even your own sister cannot leave such guy, you are fighting a lost cause!

Your emotions are getting a hold of you because you come in contact with her at the office daily.

That abroad guy will beat you to this game bruh, Your heart break is coming soon
...also younger
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by MartinsD12(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Lol, funny enough not everybody wants bigger guys.. My guy day even vex why he is too rich because he can't even sleep well.

Different strokes for different folks. She's reading this thread even
I mean this is some big guy that has houses estate and business that is doing living in abroad he wants to compete with such a guy that's unnecessary
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by MariaAngeles: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help

You're walking on thin ice .
Careful, lest it breaks under you and you sink to where no one can help you .
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Liposure: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Front page please... It's a two way thing... Your business better booms and keep booming cause she would blame you later in life if it doesn't... And the only reason she's into you is cause you're an option.. And it's because the other guy isn't around... And if you really wanna keep her.. Just guard it... Be territorial... She has to be convinced that you're the one for her...
babe, u too much. Too much sense no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by maikalaf(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
The post seems to be coming from a smart guy, but love is making him think like a fool. At 27, love is still clouding your sense of judgment?
Can't you see that she's just keeping you till abroad guy show body?
Oga grow extra ball abeg...e be like say na one you first get.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Liposure: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dis ur story be like d case of ned nwoko, somadina and regina daniels.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by energylee(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
You my friend is one desperate Fella!

There is no way you will win over a guy who
- agrees to a no sex relationship
- has houses and cars
- lives abroad
- who has already captured her attention and that of her Mom & Sisters (Dads no get problem)

Bro even your own sister cannot leave such guy, you are fighting a lost cause!

Your emotions are getting a hold of you because you come in contact with her at the office daily.

That abroad guy will beat you to this game bruh, Your heart break is coming soon

You are damn on point!!!
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by fvck(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help

Brother wen MUMU u better stop the communication
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by paul100(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ifakiland:
I didnt need to read your long story to know you're a weak ass pvssy controllable nigger....grow a pair, watch power or empire and focus on how the two lead actors carry and handle themselves. All these your stories ontop woman matter no worth am.
Sometime very similar to this guy story happened in power movie.Kill it bro,can't wait for the last episode
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Such an unnecessarily long story. All that part about your ex didn’t have to be part of it.

You should have started from when the new girl came to your office and even then a lot of the details are not necessary. Tiring.

Also I have no advice for you.

The girl is the one who needs advice. At 23 men swarm us like flies on sweet mango . If she’s not careful, she might make a mistake. She seriously needs advice now.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ehmmy11(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

ahahah I'll keep this in mind. However, I'm incomparable... You just can't. If any lady does that, she'll go and marry him... We are grown ass... Forget the shit we spill here.. I'm always number 1 and never an option... If I like you, I get you, if you no want, I move on. I int need to ask if you are dating before telling you what I want.
very bold and commanding i like that a goal getter..

But you are not immune to pretenders don't forget that.. Always leave a certain % to fall back on life is not always white and black wink
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by agbo2345(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why are human so wicked? Why do u want to reap from where u do not sow? What is not yours can never be yours stay away from another man's property please be wise otherwise u will regret
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Thank you for stopping bye. There are so many thing I didn't say here. However, I'm not desperate neither am I in a haste to marry. As I stated... I have many options, I mean so many but I just got something for her.. Some kind of convictions. I don't ever drag anything with any one not even first position, first 11 in a football game, first drummer in a church,
first to be interviewed anywhere... Not to talk of a woman I know I am the one to help her... My heart can never be broken. Ever! I am immuned.

If she says No today, I will let her go, I'm no kid though sometimes it's important were act as kids so life doesn't seem so bad and stressful. That is one reason for this thread and I'm having the fun of my life here today.

Love is a beautiful thing. I'm not a Player, I'm a decent guy but I can never be broken by a woman.. No woman dares.. � for comming sweetheart.

Smiles thanks. It's seems I'm well known already. cheesy

But back to the matter, I can sense from your write up u are decent. It's good.
And I like the fact u can't be broken by this woman Or any woman

Ok fine then. Simply keep your fingers crossed and watch how things unfold with her and her abroad guy.
And yea acting like kids sometimes, relieves stress .

Well I wish both of you best of luck and Happy falling in love cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.