Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (41205 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Gspot1k: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sikay19:
shocked
This is too much for me to read this morning. I will comment when i get the summary of the whole story from the comments section. Btw, try to proofread your post next time, too many typo errors herein, good morning.
oga grammarian if you got nothing to say shut the Bleep up
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Egbon, sebi I thought Overtaking is allowed. May be she sees better potentials in me.

Overtaking is allowed if she loves you and if she can stay faithful to you.

The other guy abroad may just be stringing her along. He may not even have serious plans in marrying her. His having houses and cars does not mean, immediately he comes back to Nigeria, he will marry her. He may not marry her.

So don't be fooled by it.

Most abroad guys are really not ready to settle down, but they know how to waste their gfs time in Nigeria.
. If she was so sure the abroad guy will marry her, she wouldn't even allow romantic feelings to get to this extent. But she wants backup just incase and her backup plan is you.

I see her as an Oliver Twist, her eyes her on the first guy cars and houses, which she's not sure may marry her.

And I bet you even after marrying her and if the guy comes back to Nigeria, she will visit him, he will fucvk her several times before delivering her back to you then travel back abroad. Or he May pressured her for marriage and that's when she will definitely leave you, if uv not gotten your own car and house by then.

So my friend, she is not the ideal woman for u.

Her eyes is still roving back and forth . May God help u sha. You are dating the wrong girl.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by AfroKnight: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol.

When she is done with you and has learned all she needs for free, she will dump you.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
I read this your epistle until I began to feel dizzy so I had to stop and skip to the last paragraph Phew!
So all these is because of a confused 23 years old girl whos still trying to discover herself? Hmm....

Op...love dey shack you that is why you can't see see the bad side of all these.
How can you be saying on a list of 7, she has deleted 5 remaining both of you? Common sense should tell you shes only out to select the best which you yourself know its the abroad guy that stands a better chance considering his achievements. She's just using you to pass time pending when her abroad guy comes back. And if he doesn't, she has you as a backup to fall back on.

Have you tot of who her family would brain wash her to go for when the time comes? Abi who no like to get abroad Inlaw? And to think she's still a fairly young girl who's decision can still be easily influenced by her family.

Stay there and be asking Nairalanders questions only the girls family can answer.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by jimcaddy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
To be honest, this is hard to say.. But expect the worst. The guy is about 90 percent. You are about 80 percent in her life. But the privilege you enjoy over the other guy is that you are close enough to her. She sees you everyday. You talk. Distance does a whole lot mehn. I swear.. It's never advisable to be too far apart from a babe. She will start to develop feelings for the closest guy she likes and vibes with... Its tough.. She is the one who has a big decision to make. It's all out of your own hands bro.. You can only try and get her pregnant to tie her down, but I won't advice that.. She has to make that decision so that there will not be hard feelings from either party.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Pussywar(f): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
oloriLFC:
na that type dey play along with you as a man until the abroad guy comes. Dem go done finalize their wedding plans sef, maybe na IV our bobo go see, he go come run to Nairaland again for advise. Shior!
No time

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by makydebbie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Imagine being 23 and you're already fussed about marriage. Eww..
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
CashDiMkpa:
Why did i even open this thread. You sound like someone with low self esteem.
as in babe told you you made it to semifinal and you popped champagne what effrontery from the babe.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by noziz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op u nor well o! Na dis kind epistle u want make I read dis 2020? Ur head dey shake!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Btruth: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
......pray very well as I don't see you marrying the girl.

I'm sorry.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by kurlz(f): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you were in the guys shoes how would you feel?
It's being selfish on your part. Ieave someone else's girl alone. If there relationship doesn't work out then fine. You can enter the picture.
Taking what's not yours is not good no matter how alluring it may seem.

Besides that kind of girl is not dependable sorry to say. Even in marriage she will still go when she falls I don't another stupid love with another dream man.
Imagine she has that kind of guy and she's still cahsing shadows? She even claimed he is perfect for her.

That's lack of contentment on her part. She's insatiable.
Pardon my essay. But that's a piece of my heart.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

You can be sure that she didn’t complete it. Can’t you see how in love OP is?
grin grin grin love in d air

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Akpan01: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Give it more time Bro.
Do seek your prophet advise.
Time will unravel more things.

In Marriage, you go need go through many things yet untold.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by alhaji04: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kirinwa:

You have 2 choices.

1. Reconcile her to her abroad boyfriend and get an iv hopefully and come here and post it so that we will wish you get get your own queen.

2. Go and see her parents and do official introduction if you are serious. At this stage, you need to come out open with her people.
I hope you don't open another thread in the future cos ...
cos watin? lol.. you suppose finish am nah, cos na slap we go take transfer am to another thread,,,no be me talk am o

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by alhaji04: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
noziz:
Op u nor well o! Na dis kind epistle u want make I read dis 2020? Ur head dey shake!
baba, i fear as i see d long tory, anyways, i sha manage read am
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by uninspired07: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aarenasbaba:

grin grin grin love in d air

Na so oooo
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wonder what this fellow wants to do??

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Ufuka: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
My young guy, women are very versatile, they take decision base on situation surrounding them at a given time. Prepare your mind that she may or may not be your wife, so that if the worse happen you will not develope HBP.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ehmmy11(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mr Op when you marry this girl along the line when you guys have an argument she will always compare you to the opportunity she missed it will drive you crazy... Like someone said marriage don't last if the girl is stolen

She will always compare you to him and wish/think what would have been.. This opens the door for her to cheat with him...

NB: when you meet a new girl pls and pls find out if she is dating someone .. Serious or not factor it in your decision making
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
"She had told me she has a guy outside the
country who she said want to marry her, she
loves him but then, she doesn't know what is
going on because she can't seem to get over
me and she said she knows it's not infatuation."

This is simply the "betrayal of trust" and a bitchy attitude from her.

Didn't she know that the dude hustling abroad was uneducated before saying "yes" to him?

And you Op, you're still putting your big head into another man's compound with the hope of chasing him out?

Damn dude, she sees you as the assistant technology boyfriend.

"Commot your hand for soldier man salary"
Hian, Lol at comot your hands for soja salary, like seriously, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com but I agree with your post grin
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Opiletool(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
The way men take dey cry come nairaland these days. No be even on top hustle matter, but on top love matter.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Brightchibuzor: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Leave that girl because in future u will regrate every thing believe me.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Auladimeji(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
All of you advising these man are just wasting your time.

Those that are in love are hard to give advice because they won't listening, it's only heartbreak that can reset their brain

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Dandison28(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
"She had told me she has a guy outside the
country who she said want to marry her, she
loves him but then, she doesn't know what is
going on because she can't seem to get over
me and she said she knows it's not infatuation."

This is simply the "betrayal of trust" and a bitchy attitude from her.

Didn't she know that the dude hustling abroad was uneducated before saying "yes" to him?

And you Op, you're still putting your big head into another man's compound with the hope of chasing him out?

Damn dude, she sees you as the assistant technology boyfriend.

"Commot your hand for soldier man salary"
hahahah he meant advise not savage response bro.. I can see the truth in you though
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
This write up is 2much & why should I read it.

Next time summarize it before u post.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by MartinsD12(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

THIS WILL BE A LONG READ SO BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THEN PUT MOUTH.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

I just need a few words guys.

Please help
The way guys dey Mumu eeh is so foolish, you Wan live your life on competition with the other bigger guy, you on a gamble thing, girls will always go for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
victorian:

Overtaking is allowed if she loves you and if she can stay faithful to you.

The other guy abroad may just be stringing her along. He may not even have serious plans in marrying her. His having houses and cars does not mean, immediately he comes back to Nigeria, he will marry her. He may not marry her.

So don't be fooled by it.

Most abroad guys are really not ready to settle down, but they know how to waste their gfs time in Nigeria.
. If she was so sure the abroad guy will marry her, she wouldn't even allow romantic feelings to get to this extent. But she wants backup just incase and her backup plan is you.

I see her as an Oliver Twist, her eyes her on the first guy cars and houses, which she's not sure may marry her.

And I bet you even after marrying her and if the guy comes back to Nigeria, she will visit him, he will fucvk her several times before delivering her back to you then travel back abroad. Or he May pressured her for marriage and that's when she will definitely leave you, if uv not gotten your own car and house by then.

So my friend, she is not the ideal woman for u.

Her eyes is still roving back and forth . May God help u sha. You are dating the wrong girl.

Thank you for stopping bye. There are so many thing I didn't say here. However, I'm not desperate neither am I in a haste to marry. As I stated... I have many options, I mean so many but I just got something for her.. Some kind of convictions. I don't ever drag anything with any one not even first position, first 11 in a football game, first drummer in a church,
first to be interviewed anywhere... Not to talk of a woman I know I am the one to help her... My heart can never be broken. Ever! I am immuned.

If she says No today, I will let her go, I'm no kid though sometimes it's important were act as kids so life doesn't seem so bad and stressful. That is one reason for this thread and I'm having the fun of my life here today.

Love is a beautiful thing. I'm not a Player, I'm a decent guy but I can never be broken by a woman.. No woman dares.. � for comming sweetheart.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
MartinsD12:

The way guys dey Mumu eeh is so foolish, you Wan live your life on competition with the other bigger guy, you on a gamble thing, girls will always go for the highest bidder

Lol, funny enough not everybody wants bigger guys.. My guy day even vex why he is too rich because he can't even sleep well.

Different strokes for different folks. She's reading this thread even
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Auladimeji:
All of you advising these man are just wasting your time.

Those that are in love are hard to give advice because they won't listening, it's only heartbreak that can reset their brain

Lol... Some of us do this for fun.. Some of us can't be broken by a lady refusing to love.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Noblex2011(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
I will advise you to leave that lady. see at times ladies nowadays don't know what and who they really want.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by KingGBsky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrHighSea:

Guy wan marry.
Girl get 8 men on list.
Guy kw se im na no. 7 and e no too gada money.
Guy dy compete with abroad based young money bag.
Girl is 23 n undergraduate.

Is guy mad or not?

The guy is not just serious. The girl just wan use am kill boredom. I sorry for he heart by the time the girl break am.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
ehmmy11:
Mr Op when you marry this girl along the line when you guys have an argument she will always compare you to the opportunity she missed it will drive you crazy... Like someone said marriage don't last if the girl is stolen

She will always compare you to him and wish/think what would have been.. This opens the door for her to cheat with him...

NB: when you meet a new girl pls and pls find out if she is dating someone .. Serious or not factor it in your decision making

ahahah I'll keep this in mind. However, I'm incomparable... You just can't. If any lady does that, she'll go and marry him... We are grown ass... Forget the shit we spill here.. I'm always number 1 and never an option... If I like you, I get you, if you no want, I move on. I int need to ask if you are dating before telling you what I want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.