Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39353 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Allsingles: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Just like your mother was sold to your father

You are a coward.
If what I said is painful to you, then go and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

U are so senseless and unreasonable that ur points do not add up cos I don't see how a prostitute would call other girls prostitutes. My point is if u are not married, has never been raped and u are not a virgin (cos u engaged in premarital sex) who the hell are u to call any other girl a prostitute? Are u not equally a prostitute? I know u are too dumb to comprehend this, so fucck off and burn in hell. I'm done with this dumb prostitute

All you just wrote are senseless statements

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

All you just wrote are senseless statements
A dumb prostitute like u will never understand anything and that is why I tried to sink it into that empty skull of urs that u are a nincompoop, a scallywag and a bitch with stinking pussy born of a prostitute cos ur dirty and useless mother is/was a prostitute. Bitch
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Allsingles:

You are a coward.
If what I said is painful to you, then go and kill yourself.
Keep kwayet.... You got what you deserved illmannered African
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

A dumb prostitute like u will never understand anything and that is why I tried to sink it into that empty skull of urs that u are a nincompoop, a scallywag and a bitch with stinking pussy born of a prostitute cos ur dirty and useless mother is/was a prostitute. Bitch

I never knew your mum gave birth to you through prostitution
No wonder you are familiar with the words

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by DNSPro: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
jamesversion:
If you're talking about promiscuity, then you've never lived in Yorubaland. Yoruba women are no. 1
shut up. Stick to the thread topic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

I never knew your mum gave birth to you through prostitution
No wonder you are familiar with the words
E pain am! Bitch, how was the fuccking last night? Better pour liquid air freshener into that stinking pussy before you go for tonight's work. But my candid advice to a useless prostitute like u is to turn a new leaf, see how slackened that dirty pussy of urs looks like. Bastard!

In fact let me place these curses on u;

-May good things cease in ur life, in the life of ur loved ones and ur entire family.
-May u never succeed in anything u lay ur hands on.
-May u never achieve anything meaningful in this life and the next.
-May famine ravage ur family.
-May badluck forever be ur portion.
-U shall never make headways even in the simplest task in life.
-U shall remain wretched all the days of ur life.
- Lastly u shall die in the business(in active service) of prostitution.
N.B. If u like u report me to the mods, I have just passed my message and I tell u that a week from now and see if these things won't start manifesting in ur life. This words(curses) are not from me.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

E pain am! Bitch, how was the fuccking last night? Better pour liquid air freshener into that stinking pussy before you go for tonight's work. But my candid advice to a useless prostitute like u is to turn a new leaf, see how slackened that dirty pussy of urs looks like. Bastard!

In fact let me place these curses on u;

-May good things cease in ur life, in the life of ur loved ones and ur entire family.
-May u never succeed in anything u lay ur hands on.
-May u never achieve anything meaningful in this life and the next.
-May famine ravage ur family.
-May badluck forever be ur portion.
-U shall never make headways even in the simplest task in life.
-U shall remain wretched all the days of ur life.
- Lastly u shall die in the business(in active service) of prostitution.
N.B. If u like u report me to the mods, I have just passed my message and I tell u that a week from now and see if these things won't start manifesting in ur life. This words(curses) are not from me.

Even the devil will not approve this because it starts and remains with you

Am done with you, ode first-class

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Allsingles: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Keep kwayet.... You got what you deserved illmannered African

Go and amend it otherwise go and kill yourself.
Coward
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

Even the devil will not approve this because it starts and remains with you

Am done with you, ode first-class
Go and have ur bath cos ur pussy stinks. Bitch
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Allsingles:

Go and amend it otherwise go and kill yourself.
Coward

If you like don't control your dick. . Akwuna nwoke
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by macho44(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kingsteve:

If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin
Ur head is dia, minister for ORINGO Affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kingsteve(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
macho44:
Ur head is dia, minister for ORINGO Affairs grin
That was then.
I don retire for that side.
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by macho44(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2020
Kingsteve:

That was then.
I don retire for that side.
grin
RETIRED but not TIRED grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Allsingles: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2020
ScotMisile:

If you like don't control your dick. . Akwuna nwoke

Now you are talking, so you are a big akwuna. You should say this before nah and save my time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Scottallen:
[s][/s]

Another hear say! It is still you who would apply this your Owerri story to the whole of Imo State.

The question is do women from Umuahia, Awka, Enugu, Warri, Afikpo, Orlu etc not flirt also?

Kedu udi nkogheri bu nke a. Kedu ihe unu ji asiri eme?
Uncle scottallen abi scotmisile, I don't do "hearsays", inanu? I mix/mingle with so many tribes, I easily flow wit peeps ,so, I have my facts.
Pls enough of this joor.. my Owerri friends got married outside their towns n I wondered why, till they attested to this about their girls,,,I bia ebea na ada ka record kuwara akuwa!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2020
ScotMisile:

Should I tell you about anambra women with sugar boys everywhere?..what about their married women flirting with single guys....it just doesn't make sense to bad mouth people
Owerri still tops d chart! My former compound had this Owerri woman who even gives the security man her underwears to wash! To wash! Everybody loudly condemned her wayward lifestyle n dat habit of giving gateman undies to wash
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
goldony:

Uncle scottallen abi scotmisile, I don't do "hearsays", inanu? I mix/mingle with so many tribes, I easily flow wit peeps ,so, I have my facts.
Pls enough of this joor.. my Owerri friends got married outside their towns n I wondered why, till they attested to this about their girls,,,I bia ebea na ada ka record kuwara akuwa!
[/s]

Nkogheri! My name is Scottallen. I'm not from Owerri, ka i marakwa!

Are women from other places including your town not fucking up and down?

If you don't like Owerri people yet you marry an Owerri man, your female children will become Owerri women and will be subjected to the same stupid stereotype.

I'm not your avarage low IQ Nigerian. Stop pulling stories and statistics from your ass!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
goldony:

Bia nwokem! Ibu ezigbote onye akwukwu!
Akwukwu dogbukwagi ebeahu, ozu rere ere ka ibu!
Gaa kparie ezinulo gi,, anumanu na enweghi nsopuru!
[/s]

Biko, Nwa mgbeke, kedu ihe m mekwara gi?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Babara1994(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2020
vivypretty:
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.
Even ur dp says it all. You Owerri ppl are promiscuous!!!!

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Babara1994(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Holysucker:
Guy u are so on point..am based in Owerri too .Owerri girls are very easy to bed.especially if u are financially bouyant..I can attest to ur point.am a living witness...life in Owerri is sweet sha.just be comfortable as a guy..u go fvck tire .and Owerri get fine chicks ooo .lol..
I have to travel to Owerri kiss

I'm saving towards it.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
goldony:

Lekwanu onye iberie a , who making up stories, used toilet paper like U, FYI all Ur daughters n lineage are/will always be the fucklicants without a gauge! Moronic nincompoop, my husband isn't Imo state, stinking poo.
Your reasoning is far worse, please exhibit the traces of a schooled dingbat that you are
[/s]

You are fighting the wrong person! Biko, hapu m aka
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=goldony post=85700183][/quote]

The two are not the same. I'm scottallen
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm surprised this thread did not make front page, yet it has 14,000 views and 8 pages .
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=goldony post=85700183][/quote]

Scottallen is not the same with scotmissile

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.