Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39350 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Holysucker(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
mojounited:

Holysucker, you mean "graziella" in Ogbaku axis? I'm well aware of them ones parambulating Cubana, Orange Room and Mimi's Place in Owerri town grin cheesy

Yes oo..d one at ogbaku after irete.I lodge der most times if I don't feel like going to my house.der are some girls I will meet dat my mind won't accept taking den home.i lodge instead.. grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by narit: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Do you know? In imo, pardon me to use the F-word, if your wife is Fvcked by anyone be it a lawyer, gateman,driver or even a dog up to 3 times, it is counted as normal thing, but 4times and above is being counted as cheating. Don't question me; IT IS THEIR CULTURE. Imo people no offense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Look at the way this one is marketing her cheap commodity on NL...Must you bad mouth them to win A man's love? If the guy wipe her one na without marrying her...she will start claiming owerri girl..
Are Owerri girls competing with you? ..... If they are domineering is it your own domain...... Anuevula

You are just stupid, I gave my reason based on observation

Why are you crying more than the breaved

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by mojounited(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Holysucker:

Yes oo..d one at ogbaku after irete.I lodge der most times if I don't feel like going to my house.der are some girls I will meet dat my mind won't accept taking den home.i lodge instead.. grin

I see cheesy Demerit would just be the distance from town and lack of well prepared meals I guess
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by kiddapunk: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Take your joke to your folks.
you are a retard oga, even the person isn't offended

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

Why are you crying more than the brieved
Remove the beam in your eyes, before removing the speckle in your neighbors eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Remove the beam in your eyes, before removing the speckle in your neighbors eyes

It makes no sense at all, I didn't raise the topic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

At least be civil in public and stop showing the world how timid u are. Let me ask u a question, are u a virgin? Obviously NO and u have the guts to bad mouth a people? Are u not equally a prostitute? Answer these questions sincerely. I really admire ladies that talk intelligently and not the dumb ones.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 4:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Holysucker:

As a gee u supposed to get d drift..

I'm trying to understand your hypocrisy! It is easy to get women to have sex with you in any city if you have some money and you look good.

You guys like to talk about about Imo girls for nothing!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

You didn't raise it up,but you are a hailer
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Khalidase83:
I'm definitely on the right place. Been looking for owerri lady since seriously. Hala me if u are one.
If you see them can you stand their Intel?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Khalidase83(m): 4:55am On Jan 10, 2020
"their Intel" what do you mean?
ScotMisile:

If you see them can you stand their Intel?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 5:00am On Jan 10, 2020
Khalidase83:
"their Intel" what do you mean?
Oh lord,so I have been chatting with another ignorant human being, another reason why Nairaland should not be faceless.you might just be arguing with a child.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Khalidase83(m): 5:06am On Jan 10, 2020
This is totally unnecessary. I think I made a mistake responding to your quote.kiss
ScotMisile:

Oh lord,so I have been chatting with another ignorant human being, another reason why Nairaland should not be faceless.you might just arguing with a child.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Khalidase83:
This is totally unnecessary. I think I made a mistake responding to your quote.kiss
What is unnecessary is bad mouthing....
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kennethodinaka(m): 5:15am On Jan 10, 2020
marvelck:
Is it cos Owerri girls are too beautiful, intelligent, domineering and sophisticated. Or is it cos of their exorbitant bride price?
fact is most of them are promiscious

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Allsingles: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Their Bride price is unimaginable.
Is just like when you used your life savings to open multi million supermarket.
So they are selling their daughters instead of giving her out for Marriage
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Allsingles:
Their Bride price is unimaginable.
Is just like when you used your life savings to open multi million supermarket.
So they are selling their daughters instead of giving her out for Marriage
Just like your mother was sold to your father
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Kennethodinaka:
fact is most of them are promiscious
Fact is your deck has taken over your senses
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

why the fvck do you feel a need to reply everyone ? 90 percent of Owerri girls are prostitutes,period. I can post pics if you want.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

why the fvck do you feel a need to reply everyone ? Get over it , 90 percent of Owerri girls are prostitutes,period. they are the cheapest girls to Bleep and most of them don't wear pant. I can post pics if you want.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Grogot:
why the fvck do you feel a need to reply everyone ? Get over it , 90 percent of Owerri girls are prostitutes,period. they are the cheapest girls to Bleep and most of them don't wear pant. I can post pics if you want.

Pathetic liar...coming on NL to spill trash....yes,i have to answer everyone,when good men keeps quiet evil persists.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Grogot:
So,your job is to go round town snapping girls panties and calling them owerri.....wow,what a foolish male prostitute you are paying money to sleep with girls snapping their pant less pics,and coming on NL to post them...you need a psychotherapist....unfortunately,its not cheap,so you might die in your lust for snapping girls panties after paying them...male prostitute
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2020
narit:
Do you know? In imo, pardon me to use the F-word, if your wife is Fvcked by anyone be it a lawyer, gateman,driver or even a dog up to 3 times, it is counted as normal thing, but 4times and above is being counted as cheating. Don't question me; IT IS THEIR CULTURE. Imo people no offense.
Hehehehehehe.....this so funny.....So,dogs sleep with your mother and sisters.....wow...I see...NO OFFENSE
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

Why are you crying more than the brieved
More than the bereaved....see female fool calling another person promiscuous....pls,go and sell your cheap commodity.....owerri girls ain't dragging with you.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

At least be civil in public and stop showing the world how timid u are. Let me ask u a question, are u a virgin? Obviously NO and u have the guts to bad mouth a people? Are u not equally a prostitute? Answer these questions sincerely. I really admire ladies that talk intelligently and not the dumb ones.

As you know how to patronise prostitutes then you are obviously their customer and tgat makes you a prostitute too
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by LordShiva97(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Kwon1999:
Look Marvelck

if you are from the south east and unlimited stupidity allowed you to write this just know that you are an slowpoke.

In case you are not from south east and your mission is to tarnish the image of south easterners you will never progress in your life

You took this personal, calm down chief.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by LordShiva97(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Egbe ndi police gbapia kwa gi akpa amu

A son of the soil has been pissed off grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

As you know how to patronise prostitutes then you are obviously their customer and tgat makes you a prostitute too
U are so senseless and unreasonable that ur points do not add up cos I don't see how a prostitute would call other girls prostitutes. My point is if u are not married, has never been raped and u are not a virgin (cos u engaged in premarital sex) who the hell are u to call any other girl a prostitute? Are u not equally a prostitute? I know u are too dumb to comprehend this, so fucck off and burn in hell. I'm done with this dumb prostitute
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by narit: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Do you know? In Imo Sex is so cheap to the extent, you will be offered sex just because you are New or they are seeing you for the first time.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Phantomhilz: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2020
In my own opinion

Promiscuity

Bride price

A reasonable percentage of them aren't so young

No bad feelings but in NL language
"Evening Newspaper"
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
narit:
Do you know? In Imo Sex is so cheap to the extent, you will be offered sex just because you are New or they are seeing you for the first time.
Hahahahahahaha.... Oh this has become comedy. ..I can't help but laugh at a helpless soul tryna make peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.