Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39337 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Grass eating nama, state or make Ur points without mentioning someone's folks, untamed dog
Fool, you can't talk without mentioning someone's community... Nwite
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=goldony post=85700183][/quote]

Prostitute!!! Why are you fighting me? Go and fight with yhe men that slept with you and ddn't pay you.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

You are already a living corpse, mentally deluded psychopath, arguing blindly and so daft. Schmuck/dingbat like you.
Nkapi!
Awuranwu
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by igben(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
I marry a girl from obibiezena from Imo state, they are too much after money. No more no love. We have separate for 5yrs now... Most of them are prostitute...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Shut Ur trap there! Look at what is talking. So the OP was wrong with what he wrote? Dumbo..
Who is this prostitute talking?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Rotten stinking corpse, mistake of a human being, stop mentioning someone's parents. Schweinhund, poop/faeces dump like you. Your chronic body/mouth odour won't let you understand that a real man doesn't call a lady names,, elede! Uzua!
Jerk off ! slowpoke... amoeba Proteus..
Go have ur bathe before u talk cos ur pussy stinks. Product of a prostitute useless mother with a useless client as father. FOOL
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Bia nwokem! Ibu ezigbote onye akwukwu!
Akwukwu dogbukwagi ebeahu, ozu rere ere ka ibu!
Gaa kparie ezinulo gi,, anumanu na enweghi nsopuru!
Bastard talking. Are u a virgin? Obviously NO, so are u not a prostitute? Prostitution runs in ur dirty family. Get out from my sight. Bitch.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

You are already a living corpse, mentally deluded psychopath, arguing blindly and so daft. Schmuck/dingbat like you.
Nkapi!
It baffles me the way this idiot of a thing calls others daft while in the actual sense she is the daft one, Nigeria is seriously in trouble with idiots like u inhabiting it. Bastard.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Product of a prostitute! Go and fight Ur fellow men physically, not run Ur mouth here.
If they call human being, you will even show up? Taa! Gbafuo! U no reach half of being a man or even a pint sef.
This one doesn't have a brain I swear, this one na living corpse. Senseless Bastard.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

You have mouth Abi, you know words Abi?
Before you embark on a baseless, daft defence, better get your facts.
Being a man isn't hopping up and down n running mouth on nairaland.
Keep kwayet akuna
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Brainless orangutan, which community? stinking, stark raving mad pygymy. nkapi usu,,, mgbankwo,.

Hey, this one die ooooo. .. Chaiii. . Mmawu onitsha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Product of a prostitute! Go and fight Ur fellow men physically, not run Ur mouth here.
If they call human being, you will even show up? Taa! Gbafuo! U no reach half of being a man or even a pint sef.
Ugly girl with ugly words... . Frustrated mmawu
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Ozu rere ere! Usu abali!

Shutup... Very bad woman. .. See how ugly she is
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
igben:
I marry a girl from obibiezena from Imo state, they are too much after money. No more no love. We have separate for 5yrs now... Most of them are prostitute...
Go and wash your hand before eating with the elders
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Shut Ur trap there! Look at what is talking. So the OP was wrong with what he wrote? Dumbo..
Opportunist, looking for whom to "cheap blackmail"
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
goldony:

Idiot, I am not suprised they just confirmed that u are a fuccking prostitute. https://www.nairaland.com/5626284/goldony-confirmed-prostitute

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
ScotMisile:

Opportunist, looking for whom to "cheap blackmail"
They just confirmed my thoughts. https://www.nairaland.com/5626284/goldony-confirmed-prostitute

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Holysucker:

Abi ..

Bad guy!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by abumeinben(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Babe take am small small na biko. Nor vex.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by wizdomnzube(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Holysucker:

Wat about cubana,orange room.graziella..lol
Haha bros sabi d voltage.... You be regular customer grin just kidding...... Owerri babes nor follow wen it comes to marriage, unless na play play marriage u want. Just use dem cure konji, nothing more.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ugohdignity111(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Promiscuity when it comes to marriage cuts across all ethnicity and states and is not even a tangible reason.

Imo girls are good, beautiful and educated but always like to be on top and dominate in their husband family

Anon_Miles
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Depressed101: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
vivypretty:
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.
. Hmmm, you see this debate eh, i have staged it many atimes and my result always came out the same, i have met at least 5 owerri (imo state) babes in my life and the circumstances that led to us having sex, suggests that they might not actually be promiscuous, they don't pretend when it comes to sex. but the thing is they like money alot, and can do anything for it, including having sex with anyone, at any period in their life, (even while in a serious date). Infact the last imo state girl i met was the one who gave me my first ever party, she wanted me to take her out on boxing day. i teasingly asked her what is there for me if i took her swimming and lodge her in a hotel. She asked me what happens in hotel rooms, that she's ok with it, so i can handle her friend and her.

N. B I don't see them as promiscuous i see them as sexually liberated people and i enjoy their company.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Depressed101:
. Hmmm, you see this debate eh, i have staged it many atimes and my result always came out the same, i have met at least 5 owerri (imo state) babes in my life and the circumstances that led to us having sex, suggests that they might not actually be promiscuous, they don't pretend when it comes to sex. but the thing is they like money alot, and can do anything for it, including having sex with anyone, at any period in their life, (even while in a serious date). Infact the last imo state girl i met was the one who gave me my first ever party, she wanted me to take her out on boxing day. i teasingly asked her what is there for me if i took her swimming and lodge her in a hotel. She asked me what happens in hotel rooms, that she's ok with it, so i can handle her friend and her.

N. B I don't see them as promiscuous i see them as sexually liberated people and i enjoy their company.
efulefu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.