Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39329 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

They are beauty no doubt but are mostly still single
It is the nonexistent ones in your mind....the ones I know of are highly sorted for
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I am from Imo state. Moreover, my mum is from Anambra state. I am not happy about what is happening there(Imo) but my dear even my cousins(ladies) behave in that same manner . Generally, imo ladies are promiscous and they like oringo lifestyle.
Better go to Anambra state to build your grave there, you timid elf
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
kiddapunk:
maybe brother
....and you are handsome and rich..mkpi
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

They are beauty no doubt but are mostly still single
Yes,because they are saying no to gold diggers like you....who will come to nairaland to spill trash
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Yes,because they are saying no to gold diggers like you....who will come to nairaland to spill trash
You lack manners

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

It is the nonexistent ones in your mind....the ones I know of are highly sorted for
Owerri men don't marry their ladies, sorted bawo
You school fees na waste

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Grogot:
Tell me the truth , I won't tell anyone
You see how corrupt and dirty minded you are....trying to convince the girl to accept what she is not...may the devil convince you to become a cannibal
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

You school fees na waste
May your ignorance become your final destiny.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

You lack manners

Hehe Hehehehe....go to your village to search for cheap wife...leave Owerri alone....ogunewu
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

May your ignorance become your final destiny.
See who is talking born troway
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Pls,explain
I mean who ever the op is (just like u rightly suspected him to be from Anambra state) must be a very useless person. I know the Anambrarians are good at that, always like to bad mouth others(especially their SE sisters) to feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

You lack manners
What does this FOOL knows about manners?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

See who is talking born troway
Oga shatap.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Khalidase83(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
I'm definitely on the right place. Been looking for owerri lady since seriously. Hala me if u are one.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

What does this FOOL knows about manners?
Eyya,you need to grow cause you are just so uncultured

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Oga shatap.
Who be this prospective kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

Eyya,you need to grow cause you are just so uncultured
Common get out idiot. U talk like a fool and at same time want to claim u are responsible, cultured and reasonable? Guy u are a frustrated and certified bastard I swear, even though I am not ibo person but I detest animals that talk and think like u.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
JONSYN7154:
I'm not from the East. I'm from Benue and I need to know more about them.

And you really think you can get a valuable info from Nairaland?

Grow up! The Internet is a world of lies and deceit. How can you call someone your fiancé yet you come to Nairaland to seek validation of her.

Bro, your matter tire me. I pity the girl wey gree date you self!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by kiddapunk: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=ScotMisile post=85643231]
....and you are handsome and rich..mkpi[/quote.] big fool nai you be. even the person joke about am. mumu igbo man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
otuekong1:

You school fees na waste
[/s]

I guess they only marry from your town. Anuofia! Ewu gambia!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by zexy2030(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

But I am the bigger FOOL.
Thank God you agreed. I thought you don't know.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
zexy2030:

Thank God you agreed. I thought you don't know.
Not giving attention to an idiot and a certified Bastard. Lest I forget, learn to speak good English sucker!
N.B It should be 'I thought u DIDN'T know' and not 'I thought u DON'T know' Olodo!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

If you sleep with a prostitite, your spirit and her spirit are together....so,enjoy your side hustle,bruv
Stop this!!!
I know what you mean tho..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by zexy2030(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Not giving attention to an idiot and a certified Bastard. Lest I forget, learn to speak good English sucker!
N.B It should be 'I thought u DIDN'T know' and not 'I thought u DON'T know' Olodo!
Weytin dey pain ds guy 4ds fazles forum. Nawao grin cheesy cheesy
Abeg transfer ur aggression give ur family. No die of hypertension. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

I am born troway
So, you were thrown away... wow
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=kiddapunk post=85646446][/quote]
Take your joke to your folks.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
zexy2030:

It doesn't make sense to answer a fool.
Bro, I will answer them word for bullet... The last time they did this, I was not on NL...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by frozen70(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
marvelck:
Is it cos Owerri girls are too beautiful, intelligent, domineering and sophisticated. Or is it cos of their exorbitant bride price?

No matter how gorgeous a woman looks, no man wants a domineering woman

Owerri women have that as inborn

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

No matter how gorgeous a woman looks, no man wants a domineering woman

Owerri women have that as inborn

Look at the way this one is marketing her cheap commodity on NL...Must you bad mouth them to win A man's love? If the guy wipe her one na without marrying her...she will start claiming owerri girl..
Are Owerri girls competing with you? ..... If they are domineering is it your own domain...... Anuevula
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Scottallen:
[s][/s]

I guess they only marry from your town. Anuofia! Ewu gambia!
Uncivilized boy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Holysucker(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Your name tells the kinda fella you are....you can even suck menstrual blood from pussy

Abi ..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Holysucker(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Scottallen:

Which city in Southern Nigeria will you not have girls at your beck and call if you are working?

Even unemployed boys can have girls at their beck and call if they have some packaging

As a gee u supposed to get d drift..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.