Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93623 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2020
blowjohn:
As soon as I saw the thread I already knew wasup.
If u go after a gal be prepared to spend cos u and I know that ur after her vagina.
All this talk about a guy paying for himself is bullshit.
If u have millions to spare in ur account u wont be looking for revenge.
Make money so that she will know that if she doesn't give the vagina, there are many ready to do so.
Let's leave a broke ass mentality abeg.
U that is talking have u made the millions, so ur aim of making money (legally) is to impress women, m sorry for u.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by olmoRoc: 4:00am On Jan 11, 2020
been there, done that, and it's really sweet
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Idaraobong5(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Alright!
love your name... I served in the west
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Idaraobong5:
love your name...
I served in the west

Thanks for that, am in South West!
Can we exchange a contact, right?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Jeweltz(f): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...

Exactly my sister
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Idaraobong5(f): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Thanks for that, am in South West! Can we exchange a contact, right?
I'm in the west too

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Idaraobong5:
I'm in the west too

Ok
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Tinyemeka(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Ladies and freebies, if reverse is the case feminists will not allow us hear word

Her shadow seems to suggest that her photo was shot after 3pm, while those of the lions indicate 1pm. undecided

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by seangy4konji: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Gluttons everywhere.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 12inchDickson: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Oh yes, because you prefer to be on the receiving side. You women find it really funny taking guys for fools when they are generous. Nigeria hungry culture makes runs girls think they are ultra smart. In a country like France when a guy goes out with a girl, each of them is expected to pay the bill of what he/she demanded. Lack of exposure will always limit the scope of your sense.
let me tell you a story.
You don't have to Bleep every girl you take out, once u sense the hungry nature in the chick just move on. The revenge seem childish to me.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TruthSpeaker: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
12inchDickson:
let me tell you a story.
You don't have to Bleep every girl you take out, once u sense the hungry nature in the chick just move on. The revenge seem childish to me.

OF COURSE FUCKING THEM ALL IS NOT REALLY FEASIBLE. THE REVENGE WASN’T JUST BECAUSE HE WAS UNABLE TO Bleep HER, BUT RATHER BECAUSE SHE WAS TAKING HIM FOR A FOOL AND EXPRESSED IT TO A PAL. ARE YOU OF THE OPINION THAT FRAUDSTERS SHOULD ONLY BE ABANDONED AFTER BEING CAUGHT INSTEAD OF FACING JUSTICE? WELL I ADVOCATE FOR JUSTICE, SO THAT IT WILL SERVE AS A DETERRENT. THE ESSENCE OF THE REVENGE WAS FOR HER TO FEEL SOME PAINS AFTER INITIALLY LAUGHING ALL THE WAY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.