Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93667 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Sonnobax15(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
No I’m still a virgin and we are waiting for wedding night
Same way my late grandma died a virgin i guess..
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
He tried, but he should have also ordered takeaway

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Sweeetheart(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
so what's the revenge there? some guys can sabi mumu ehn

I'm sure the money you've spent on her must have triple the things you bought her

the only thing that make a lady feel guilty is when you've enter her even if na once, shame no go allow her call you maga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by OndoRaph(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!
Not when it's out of her budget moreover, involuntary.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Skillsnigeria: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
That's nice grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by milemimi93(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
the moment i saw the heading, i already know wat the revnge was. my qustn is, is dis d only revnge techque? wat hapns to poisnin her drink?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by milemimi93(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
oil d ur head
OndoRaph:
Not when it's out of her budget moreover, involuntary.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
No
Bye
you see your life? Virgin kee you there
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Insectkiller: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Revenge was mild..

I was expecting to hear that he finally shine her Congo (with the help of her friend)..

grin grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by davillian(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
;DHe is still nice,
Me go carry her go were we go drink don p like 2bottles
Thats more than 200k

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by EBEk101(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
For me what u did was childish, u found out she was only going out with u cuz u do d paying u let her knw actually u had good intentions u walk away
She paid for wat she ate dat ain't no revenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Jaqenhghar: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.
This one is different somehow. She led him to believe she was into him.... you digg.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Raalsalghul: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2020

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
The type of comments and convos some nairaland ladies are dripping here are laughable. Waggish drippers!! Only view and judge based on entitlement, not intention/motives. All these koboland mentalities!

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by winkmart: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by igbsam(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

She paid ? didn't you read where she called her mom to come rescue her ? She's a broke a55 b1tch. That's a perfect revenge to me

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why have the men of this generation suddenly become habitual wailers over what they give to a girl? Na wa ooo

What I see these days especially here on Nairaland are women in Men's clothing.
Gone are the days when men carry our their responsibilities without whinning. Now, na so so wailing, crying and revolting.

Back in those days no feminist but now, feminist full everywhere so go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oh God please I want you to touch someone's heart to buy me this car for transportation to feed my kids please Lord. Speaking into existence Amen��

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ichidodo: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
mployer:

You really can't impress a girl if you are broke.

A broke man is much the same as ugly woman. Things are difficult for both.
That's a wrong and often dangerous thought bro...impressing and keeping a girl goes beyond money bro.You just gotta think and work outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by lilybonny(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Watz ultimate about this Was expecting to read something worst than this. Glad he didn't go DAT far though. Anyway the lady was indeed mean.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Fuckthamods: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad
[/s]
Go sit down! Man wey foolish na man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Idaraobong5(f): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
God give me a man like this and I won't take him for granted

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Numerouno94(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hope u saw her pants nd entered Jerusalem? Cos if u did nt den d revenge no legit.
U 4 buy dat Aboki man power nd fuckkk hell comot 4 her pussy after which u push her frm ur apartment. Simple. He who laff last laffs best.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
its better if u had bleeped her before u went to the restaurant
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by bhest(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
You don't fight hate with hate, the hate we give comes back for us. Karma no de ask who first offend other!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by BackToLife: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you!!! kiss
mainman7:
Silence means consent, intelligent NairaLanders have, for long time now, observed how senseless jihadists have continually concocted defamatory writeup against Trump that killed the Iran Terrorist that is guilty of over 426 American and Christian deaths. These ever blood thirsty perpetual imbeciles said nothing to comdemn the killings of Nigerians by Bokoharam, ISWAP, etc. support killings of innocent gullible Christians that have refused to defend themselves. Since non would accept their shallow gospel normally, they kill to take over Christian Lands, Wives and Daughters and converted them to theirs.

God is a Spirit!!! God does NOT come down to do anything for you, He works through you to achieve His purpose on Earth. You need money, food, clothing, protection, victory over those that wants to kill you, but you refuse to arise so that He can grant all these through you?! Ok, you quote scripture to justify your stupidity?! Are you spiritually educated at all?!

Read History. To dumb down and control the Christian world, the Roman Catholic removed the several countless parts of Bible that encourages Christians to defend themselves, but never forsaw that jihadists would have taken advantage of that for centuries. These satanic muhamadans even quote scriptures here to make Christians that want to defend themselves give up and get slaughtered. They've mastered the act of deception and fake propaganda.

The RC that watered down the Bible and turned it to brainwashing tool mistakenly only left the part where Jesus said "sell your cloths and buy swords". They reduced Bible from 87 Books to 66 Books and introduce pulgatory, indulgence, etc. The further reduced in to 14 Books called Slave Bible that they used to brainwash, dumbed down and prevented Africans from defending themselves during the Slave Trade era. They turn Bible to tool of perpetual slavery instead of empowerment as it was originally. Free yourselves from mental slavery!!! God never order you to submit yourselves to slaughted as gutless chickens. Bibchicklical David, Daniel, Gideon, Martin Luther King Senior, Donald Trump all fought and liberated Chriatians in their time and they shall all make Heaven while cowards Christians that quote what RC put to enslave them shy away from fighting amd defendung their own future gemeration shall forever roast in HellFire.

Many thanks to Trump, Christians are waking up worldwide. Any cowardly Christian that has not woken up to allow GOD to use him/her to fight and destroy the enemies of their future generation shall not make Heaven. The Book of Revelation said such cowards shall be thrown into HellFire! Jesus is not a liar, he said he did not come to destroy the Law; the Law says ""He that kill by the sword Must die by the sword" Which means that all muslims that have killed Christians must be killed so that the World would finally know peace. In fact, coward Christians are the reason why the World keep suffering, because they are causing an inbalance that makes killers thinks they can kill and nothing would happen. They dare not the nonsense they are doing in Nigeria in India, becaue Hindus have killed them with triple distruction when they tried, likewise China has slaughtered the few ones that tried to start the nonsense they doing here their.

I've seen these deveceitful souls mohamedans quote dumb Bible verses to make Christians continue to submit thselves to them for slaughter like brainless chickens. The only language that these satanic blood-thirsy bastatds understand is higher destructive violence. They are completely evil in their nature to shed innocent blood and they don't stop until you speak the language they understand, which is to massively kill them with triple destruction more fiercer than their capability. That is the only way they will allow you to be what GOD has sent you to be on Earth. Once and for all, Nigeria Chriatians free yourselves from real mental slavery!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by May1st: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...

I don't get it.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Churchill6767: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Smellingrillmea:
That is just childish....... why not confront her with the facts and walk away like a man........... that would have been more embarrassing........ even pay for her uber ..... she would have always remembered you for being a real niggar

Rubbish... Who gives a fucc about what she remembers or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
The best revenge would have been to make her become too dependent on your free stuff and then stop abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by urchcoded(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Stupid fake story. U can't just disappear in a fast food without paying, the waitresses will definitely ask u to pay and if u say she's d one to pay Dy will ask her before u leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by benji93: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
You better be careful, MrCock is on your heels grin. You are indeed everywhere. grin
Jewessgratitude:
Why have the men of this generation suddenly become habitual wailers over what they give to a girl? Na wa ooo

What I see these days especially here on Nairaland are women in Men's clothing.
Gone are the days when men carry our their responsibilities without whinning. Now, na so so wailing, crying and revolting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.