Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,699 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (94129 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by OmoEpe(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2020
dalass:
All these revenge guys. He never knows where they can meet again. He's stupid to have done that.
Quite childish actually! angry

I guess she's WISE to turn him into a meal ticket right?
These girls don't have anyother thing to offer apart from their body. Gone are the days where prostitutes only stay in brothels, now they are more in churches, offices,schools, banks etc than in brothels.
Their only article of trade is that their overused stinking pussies and yet some clownish feminists will expect you to respect these prostitutes

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by lucky4west: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
at all at all na him bad...u still try, at least she know say u no be mugu and her mother getting to rescue her will also make her feel low because she will have a lot of explanations to do...i keep wondering when ladies will stop unnecessary exploitation of guys it is possible she just missed her Mr. Right and so many ladies have missed their Mr. Right because of such attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 3verblazing(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!
she paid for his too

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Proffdada: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
cheesy grin

Some ladies are gluttonic in nature. Always ready to leach on guys without providing anything in return. Always asking and requesting for mundane of things and thinking sex and their amoeba shaped body is all they got to offer.

Guys should try and be like me.. You dont need to prove any thing to ladies. Infact, i have made it a duty nowadays to only pay for myself on a date. If she dont have money, I stand up and leave there. Ladies think they can order the restaurant and leave the Bill's on me. You must be joking.
Most times she pays in my own case cool grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Dandison28(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.
hahahahahaha that's why I hate broke boys.. Aunty you yourself you rich? You always want to eat your cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by RaptorX: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2020
The Hibachi restaurants I know you pay before eating, so this looks like tales by moonlight.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Numerouno94(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Digmygold:

Its your type that will bear greedy daughters. Karma dey wait you.
Bros na fight?
I only gave d guy an advice on how he shuld hv gottn his vengeance.
U mean u saw nothin wrong wit wat d girl did to him or u pretended not to hv seen it, rada u chose to attack an innocent guy dat did nothing wrong buh gave an advice?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 3verblazing(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad
how one handle situations depends on who u r dealing with ..and dealing with pple requires different approach... If someone did that to me i would sit back and think, and so would other pple while some would not, there are lots of factors that informs human behaviour and how they relate to issues...some pple are not just worth the stress... This kinda Girl to me looses all sense of worth ..iam probably number 10 on the list of maga... Leaving her the seemingly matured way will be useless bc she wont feel anything 1 gone 9 more magas to explore ...so why should i waste my time prooving one yeye level... If her mum is mature she'll talk some sense into her head...
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by calabardick(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad

You're right.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by maasoap(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2020
rossovu:
He should've just walked away...if u know u know wink

Of course, he walked away.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ojaysam25(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

another leech sighted..
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Idaraobong5(f): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Really?
yea
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Bryan88(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2020
2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/life/whatsnew/man-finds-out-girls-intention-for-dating-him-gets-his-ultimate-revenge/
BRO YOU EVEN PITIED THE IDIOT, U HAD MERCY ON HER...SHE DESERVED WORST COS TO ME THAT WASNT A REVENGE COS SHE PAID FOR WHAT SHE ATE BUT STILL SERVES HER RIGHT...HUNGRY FOOLS... angry
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Who says I can’t?
Dandison28:
hahahahahaha that's why I hate broke boys.. Aunty you yourself you rich? You always want to eat your cake and have it
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Plama: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Perfect revenge, not too far
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by IMASTEX: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Timileyin1234:

She would fess freak out. She never expected it
And I’m very sure her mom would talk senses into her head
Agreed, You've a point there.
But I don't know why most ladies always belittle themselves by seeing a relationship as an employment and a means to acquire what their parents or themselves couldn't afford. There by making themselves an object of fun to the guys to abuse, forgetting that relationship should be mutual to both parties.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Germi9: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Coldie:

If u know u had lost interest u for back out for that chicken republic than loosing that money
I wasn't even interested in her, she opted to show me a hotel I could lodge for the night since it was already late..probably she be wan small me,but I let her know say she no reach.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Idaraobong5:
yea

You be my friend?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sharappppppppp.......
rossovu:
He should've just walked away...if u know u know wink

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by digitaltrades: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

It's a revenge if the girl doesn't have the money to pay.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by dalass(f): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
OmoEpe:

I guess she's WISE to turn him into a meal ticket right?
These girls don't have anyother thing to offer apart from their body. Gone are the days where prostitutes only stay in brothels, now they are more in churches, offices,schools, banks etc than in brothels.
Their only article of trade is that their overused stinking pussies and yet some clownish feminists will expect you to respect these prostitutes

SMH

Don't be so bitter, like attracts likes... Birds of the same feathers will flock together.

If he was dating a responsible Lady who is independent and wants to pay her way, you people will say you can't date/ marry her that she's a man

Men are confused abeg.

wink
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by jimb(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
the guy no even chop kpekus.. u still be the mumu.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TruthSpeaker: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
cococandy:
You were prostituting yourself to girls of different walks of life and in your mind, they are paying the price for something you experienced?

Sense is far
Unfortunately, you don’t know the meaning of prostituting. When you check it out in the dictionary, I will get back to you. You seem to be one of those cheap ladies that go after men just for financial benefits, but without emotional attachment. Never mind, mumu men will never go extinct.
It’s not like I expect every outing with a lady to end on the bed; but if the bitch is already speculating that in as much as the dude will keep taking care of the bill all is well, then she deserves hell.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TruthSpeaker: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
12inchDickson:
this does not make sense atall
Oh yes, because you prefer to be on the receiving side. You women find it really funny taking guys for fools when they are generous. Nigeria hungry culture makes runs girls think they are ultra smart. In a country like France when a guy goes out with a girl, each of them is expected to pay the bill of what he/she demanded. Lack of exposure will always limit the scope of your sense.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 12inchDickson: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Oh yes, because you prefer to be on the receiving side. You women find it really funny taking guys for fools when they are generous. Nigeria hungry culture makes runs girls think they are ultra smart. In a country like France when a guy goes out with a girl, each of them is expected to pay the bill of what he/she demanded. Lack of exposure will always limit the scope of your sense.
see you, I am a guy and I fuchhkkk steady, I know when I lost out, when to move on and when to try again... If setting pussyyyt no click abeg move on....

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Lonelyloner: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
The best revenge is love.
Hate gets forgotten too easily.
When she finally becomes wiser, the pain will start to appear.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Legendguru: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
He must be a stupid if that's what he calls an Ultimate Revenge.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Idaraobong5(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

You be my friend?
lol... don't know you
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Papadoh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
SEE DEM!!!
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Papadoh(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
dalass:

Don't be so bitter, like attracts likes... Birds of the same feathers will flock together.

If he was dating a responsible Lady who is independent and wants to pay her way, you people will say you can't date/ marry her that she's a man

Men are confused abeg.

wink
Wetin dis one dey talk? I don't know what kind of people you hang around, but for own cabal o, there's no one we value and respect as much as an independent female. Good Lord! The mentality of some of these ladies is quite baffling.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Idaraobong5:
lol...
don't know you

Alright!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.