Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93629 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by RPirez: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by PastorandMentor(m): 3:27am On Jan 10, 2020
If na only me, girls go die of hunger ooo. You have to work for the money.
No free lunch

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

I don't support what the guy did, he should have just walked away. However, you shouldn't call him broke for acting the way he did or expect everybody to act the way you would have acted.

The girl is both selfish, wicked and broke. Independent girls don't date guys because they see them as meal tickets. Independent girls are too busy with their lives to hang out with MULTIPLE guys for food, drinks and bills sake like the girl in THIS FAKE STORY was portrayed.

My point is, if there is any broke fellow among them, its the insincere girl. If there is any immature fellow among them, its the guy.

Acting maturely or immaturely sometimes have to do with more than money. A big boy who felt heartbroken by the girl's demeanor could have lost his sense of maturity and acted weirdly too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Godson32(m): 4:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Eaztzide:
The revenge no sweet. He suppose do am sote the girl fit enter cell. Na den e go dey sweet
Take am easy, na new year be this.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by uchuy: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2020
The girl no suppose dey reveal her secret
See wetin she son cause herself
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2020
That's no serious revenge though, you better apologize and call her back. She might not be too hard as she claims, try bring her near again, let her understand the direction you're going in relation to the assistance you were/are rendering her. Be romantic both in your conversation and advances to her. Make her feel really comfortable. Buy her trust if necessary. If she admires you, in no longer time you'll sleep and wake up seeing her by your side and all for you.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Orgym(m): 4:18am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

Though the action of this young man is immature but I believe u belong to this category of gluttony. Once a lady cannot comply with the intention of a guy, she should walk away rather than pretending to love.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TruthSpeaker: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Guy nice one, if this story is real. I remember in my University days back in UNIBEN (some 20 years ago). I innocently bought a loaf of bread for a course mate after school to take home because she claimed she didn’t have money on her. On another occasion I gave her a little financial assistance. All of a sudden she told a very good friend of mine (also our course mate) that I am “Alhaji Bring” because I help her without meditating over it. I eventually left Naija that semester to go school abroad there after. That incident hardened my heart with girls. I turned out to be a stingy point and kill guy. I will catch a girl, take her to bed without spending more the date bill. After fucking her, off I go for yet another girl. No more calls or text message until about 3 weeks after when I fail to catch a new fish. At one time I felt like reaching out to all them girls I had dealt with to apologize for my cruel style, but it never happened. To be truthful I really enjoyed myself. I canceled them white girls like child’s play (even when they were not that materialistic like our black girl at home). For being called “Alhaji Bring” by a NAIJA girl, mostly innocent girls from a very different geographic location all together had to pay the price.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Thelivingsage(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

What's so special about the "girl's body"
It's unfortunate and worrisome that most Nigerian girls think all a man wants and/or the best they can offer is "sex"

Some girls are so narrow-minded. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by FireKing: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You are from a broke family that's why e dey pain u

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Omotexc: 5:03am On Jan 10, 2020
How true is this story!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by pawesome(m): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!
Sensei grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by cococandy(f): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2020
What’s the most expensive thing on a hibachi grill menu anyways? undecided

A true revenge would have been somewhere expensive.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2020
You were prostituting yourself to girls of different walks of life and in your mind, they are paying the price for something you experienced?

Sense is far
TruthSpeaker:
Guy nice one, if this story is real. I remember in my University days back in UNIBEN (some 20 years ago). I innocently bought a loaf of bread for a course mate after school to take home because she claimed she didn’t have money on her. On another occasion I gave her a little financial assistance. All of a sudden she told a very good friend of mine (also our course mate) that I am “Alhaji Bring” because I help her without meditating over it. I eventually left Naija that semester to go school abroad there after. That incident hardened my heart with girls. I turned out to be a stingy point and kill guy. I will catch a girl, take her to bed without spending more the date bill. After fucking her, off I go for yet another girl. No more calls or text message until about 3 weeks after when I fail to catch a new fish. At one time I felt like reaching out to all them girls I had dealt with to apologize for my cruel style, but it never happened. To be truthful I really enjoyed myself. I canceled them white girls like child’s play (even when they were not that materialistic like our black girl at home). For being called “Alhaji Bring” by a NAIJA girl, mostly innocent girls from a very different geographic location all together had to pay the price.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Pavarottii(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
And the girl is the big girl?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 12inchDickson: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
this does not make sense atall

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by f18spitfire(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2020
The guy is funny he was just busy going on date with her. I know say he no kpansh the babe after all the spending.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 1Poposki1(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Please.. Just shut up your mouth.. Just shushhh.. You ain't making no sense lady..

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by fatymore(f): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Jesse25:

Shut up ur mouth was the girl independent As for you keep making noise here because we all know naija girls we never pay for their meal on a date with a guy
why tell me to shut up. That's rude
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by oruma19: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2020
Vengeance should be left to God. We worry too much about stupid things. Laslas all these struggles, betrayal, selfishness and greed will end up with the worms in the grave. Abeg free bad intentioned people, leave them for God, He neither sleeps nor slumbers. We only think He does not act because we are always in a hurry and we usually aren't there when He serves His judgement very cold. God does not allow us to be where he punishes wickedness so we won't glory in ourselves and think we are too righteous.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by lugzii: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

She paid for what they ate.

Personally, I will just walk away rather than the revenge mission
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by chukwuibuipob: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2020
lipsrsealed grin wink grin grin grin shocked sad angry grin
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...
Fatykonko,fatymore. Omo Alhaja Wura grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by freeman1010: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2020
The guy went too far and she could claim damages on him if she wants cause he's the one that asked her out and in Africa tradition when you take some one out, you have to foot the bills.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2020
benji93:
I am not exactly a newbie here. And i have had my fair share of rants. My rants are usually in the sports section though. I am just a visitor here, and i usually ignore posts from this section,
but i thought otherwise today and decided to peep in, and I wasn't disappointed. The drama here is quite intense, intricate and in different forms. Chaotic, but interesting grin. I have been here for a while, but i am really just hearing about NwaAmaikpe. I checked him out, and the guy is quite assertive and his posts are shrouded in mystery . Good luck with trying to get him to communicate back. grin grin.

Okies. grin
Bye.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by luminouz(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Elbone2:

Most times they're like Boxes I just want check them out..How u go feel say u dey pet mango dey wait till e go ripe fall for u while some persons else where they pluck am even use salt dey eat am any how?!.My brother na u cum be the biggest mugu if u no reach shine the Congo oooo.

He made her pay for her avariciousness. He obviously didn't think of trapping her sex wise.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by harqinhola(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Itzurboi:
For sey nah me, i go begin dey order for everybody wey dey the restaurant plus takeaway package for them before i come disappear into air....

Guy,,, cool down ! Ahn ahn
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2020
This is a good revenge she is very lucky he didn't plan a gang rape revenge mumu girl.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Rubbish

Dumb guy

Lady you could have just used for money rituals
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Melovia: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Eaztzide:
The revenge no sweet. He suppose do am sote the girl fit enter cell. Na den e go dey sweet

Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.