Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93594 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Fweezy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
The hunger is real mehn!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
cool
I know sey you like awoof like the bitch

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Smellingrillmea: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
That is just childish....... why not confront her with the facts and walk away like a man........... that would have been more embarrassing........ even pay for her uber ..... she would have always remembered you for being a real niggar

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by lmm4real: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Him try small
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Sonnobax15(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin Guy,i swear you mumu finish...mehn,that ain't revenge because you only ended up proving to the bitch you were actually too childish for her...sorry to say this but "your lost,her win"..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Who no like awoof? That’s why I date only rich, capable men like my omokoginimi
Enemyofpeace:
I know sey you like awoof like the bitch

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Who no like awoof? That’s why I date only rich, capable men like my omokoginimi
I hope you dey give am your ponmo chop?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
No I’m still a virgin and we are waiting for wedding night
Enemyofpeace:
I hope you dey give am your ponmo chop?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nwaonyishi69: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
No, not right and only a fool will fool others. He should have forgotten her than embarrassing himself, he showed himself as belonging to the gutter.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Longman180(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oche211:

Oil dey your head
your head dey there

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Why have the men of this generation suddenly become habitual wailers over what they give to a girl? Na wa ooo

What I see these days especially here on Nairaland are women in Men's clothing.
Gone are the days when men carry our their responsibilities without whinning. Now, na so so wailing, crying and revolting.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Cas1741: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Poetic justice or as we call it here, "just dessert. Good for you. She will think twice next time before been a free loafer and smart ass.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Timileyin1234(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
IMASTEX:
He didn't revenge anything, after all the lady paid for what she ate in addition to what the guy had spent on her before.
What of shame
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by AdonaiAluminium: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
What he did to her is too small though a good lesson to her and others like her.

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance, insulated roofing sheet's etc
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
No I’m still a virgin and we are waiting for wedding night
liar! virgin kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Why would I lie? You can ask my husband to be
Enemyofpeace:
liar! virgin kee you there.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Starz825(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

So tell the house how she paid for what she ate....
Do u know the kind of shame that will initially be on her.... Just imagine if the momma wasn't there for her or she wish to but gat no money...she would have regretted the day she met that nigga.. imagine the kind of silly job she will be doing for the restaurant before her bills gets cleared...

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Why would I lie? You can ask my husband to be
come let me check it myself

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by IMASTEX: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Timileyin1234:

What of shame
That will be when she start beging due that no rescue in sight. But she called in mum, she might only need to relax a little longer.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
No
Bye
Enemyofpeace:
come let me check it myself
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Godhead4(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

So how much exactly should he spend before feeling entitled ?

8 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by AfroKnight: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by OBku4(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why have the men of this generation suddenly become habitual wailers over what they give to a girl? Na wa ooo

What I see these days especially here on Nairaland are women in Men's clothing.
Gone are the days when men carry our their responsibilities without whinning. Now, na so so wailing, crying and revolting.

All these broke girls.

which one be 'responsibility'. always depending on men and christening their poverty.

Smh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by IpobAntidote: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hibachi grill? That's some cheap shit. Should have picked a nice fancy expensive restaurant to pull this off. Hibachi is like 20 dollars or less self. Come on bro, you can do better than that.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Chibuikewisdom(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
[/code]na normal thing nah
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
As soon as I saw the thread I already knew wasup.
If u go after a gal be prepared to spend cos u and I know that ur after her vagina.
All this talk about a guy paying for himself is bullshit.
If u have millions to spare in ur account u wont be looking for revenge.
Make money so that she will know that if she doesn't give the vagina, there are many ready to do so.
Let's leave a broke ass mentality abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
This story will excite only a certain class of people lipsrsealed

That's what happens when you simply cannot use ur tongue to count ur teeth as a man. I'm sure d lady refused to date him but he insisted, thinking taking her out will change her mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
That's better rather than raping her like most guys do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Timileyin1234(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
IMASTEX:

That will be when she start beging due that no rescue in sight. But she called in mum, she might only need to relax a little longer.
She would fess freak out. She never expected it
And I’m very sure her mom would talk senses into her head

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by mployer(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
ichidodo:
First off,trying to impress a girl with money is the ultimate simp move.It is lazy,classless and clichéd...Tis good enough he woke up in good time but still I'm afraid he will go back to type and find another girl to impress with money again..Who wants to bet he will find another money grabbing banshee?
You really can't impress a girl if you are broke.

A broke man is much the same as ugly woman. Things are difficult for both.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.