Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,209 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (94132 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by adanny01(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
not enough revenge, but still good.

For me, its enough, the message was passed through a bitter pill she had to swallow.

Am sure she will think well before doing that to another guy

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.
Another gold digging hoe...

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by eguarojeona: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!
She paid for what her are apparently too
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by AngelicBeing: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!
Gbam, that is the best way to treat a leech grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2020
odee
Itzurboi:
guy, u bad ooo
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by LINTUNE(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2020
noCAP:
this is 2020, bitch! go get a job!
no mind that jobless being,waiting for a man to elevate her from poverty,make she no for hustle,las las na widower go ask for her hand in marriage ,cos young men don wiseup

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by fatymore(f): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2020
undecided
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed grin wink grin grin grin shocked sad angry grin Fatykonko,fatymore. Omo Alhaja Wura grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Happyguy201: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2020
motor accident will kill that girl she will die untimely death , any girl reading this may you die before your time . useless prostitutes
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by pwansunriseteam: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.
I can see you
You are a member
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by charlesditro: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Well every one has thier own way of dealing with different issues........as for me revenge would be only to console my disappointment, frustration and anger....if my intentions towards her was a good and decent one and for a fact my feelings for her was genuine, i would not resort to teaching her a lesson because her anger being left at the restaurant abandoned may cloud her sense of reasoning....which will overshadow regrets, remorse, repentance....... Simply, when I find out about the scam that she is........I'll play ignorant for a while tho cautiously.......take her out unusually and flex her unusually...... Create an impression that flexing is nothing......after her last meal when she is full.....right there ill break up with her.....i break the news of her trickery to her......with evidence so she cannot deny......before leaving ill ask her if she still wnts anything so she can eat into her reserve because that will be definitely the last....ill take her home myself bid her fairwell and go my way......i bet on the journey back the shame and remorse will be written all over......any form of apology and reconciliation will be accepted.....but she will feel so bad......she will change for good by herself......... Remorse is better than regret....
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2020
CANT TAKE ANY HOE OUT TWICE , EXCEPT SHE KNOWS HOW TO SUCK AND SWALLOW .
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TeeFriz: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2020
OBku4:

All these broke girls.

which one be 'responsibility'. always depending on men and christening their poverty.

Smh

Yeye girls, always feeling they are entitled to a man's money. Broke girls everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad
A woman wrapper like you will walk away and not complain but will be forming gentle man. Richdad are sometimes stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2020
nice, women should have the dignity to be really indepedent, stop ranting about not needind a man, yet wanting his money.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Akuruoulo(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Whatabaawl broke girls ?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Akuruoulo(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Smellingrillmea:
That is just childish....... why not confront her with the facts and walk away like a man........... that would have been more embarrassing........ even pay for her uber ..... she would have always remembered you for being a real niggar

ARE U KIDDING ME ?

EVEN IF U LIKE MAKE U KILL YOURSELF SHE WOULDN'T STILL REMEMBER.

SEE UR MOUTH LIKE REAL NIGGA

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Akuruoulo(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Who no like awoof? That’s why I date only rich, capable men like my omokoginimi

AND U THINK MEN TOO NO THE LIKE AWOOF TOTO ?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Revenge is not good is better to move on!!!

Don't no if you need this..
Nord Vpn available

Loading all sites
101%
Contact details on signature
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Ogegeodey:
cool Its like a bet9ja game
enter 1X enter Win either half still enter
The guy money no waste
chronic better.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Coldie(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Germi9:
That was how I was traveling from Abuja to Lagos,getting to Lagos a girl we boarded same bus offered to show me a nice but not too expensive hotel to pass the night, on our way,next thing she said she was hungry and she wanted to eat at chicken republic well I obliged since she was taking me were to rest as I was too tire,but guess what...she ordered for two take away of fried rice and chicken and I was like WTF wen we left there, we took a taxi to the hotel ..I got out of the taxi payed the taxi guy walked straight inside the hotel without even asking her "what's your name"while I was going I could feel the look in her eyes ..like why didn't he bother to know me more..
If u know u had lost interest u for back out for that chicken republic than loosing that money

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by monex(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

it is interesting how you put this on him.

He was never entitled to her body. you projected that on him. The girl told a mutual friend she wasn't interested in him but only hangs out because he pays for everything. All he did was to decide to not pay after giving her false hope that he would pay.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by dalass(f): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2020
All these revenge guys. He never knows where they can meet again. He's stupid to have done that.
Quite childish actually! angry
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ACE1010: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Do me I do you, man no go vex cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by merits(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad
Just walk away let her concent judge her.no need to do that to her.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2020
luminouz:

He made her pay for her avariciousness. He obviously didn't think of trapping her sex wise.
It should have been part of the plan.The mere fact that she was being mischievous and he found out early enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.