Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (38421 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Atlantis585: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
OK. TELL HER TO GO AHEAD, PLEASE.
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

Sir-Ma should I support this their action?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Iyajelili(f): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am not in a place to judge her but I don't understand why a 29year old lady would want to terminate a pregnancy. If you've waited this long to have an elaborate wedding then you should have considered using a condom even it is against your boyfriend's wish.

As for you OP, please move the fvck on from her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by 2sexycom(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Olalan:
OP sorry to burst your bubble your spouse family seem irresponsible.......a grandmother following her grand child is the height of moral bankruptcy. It's time you have a rethink about your spouse and her family that's if you don't also share same moral outlook.
BTW when you both were having series of unprotected sex what where you guys expecting?
Bros, look deeply... A girl at 29 can't be aborting if there is no PLAN B. from the write up, she is an igbo girl. E be like dem don arrange one guy for the babe wey get money pass the dude... all those excuse the OP wrote up there NA WASH...

The op should let her do whatever she wants and end the relationship thereafter. There is another guy in the picture jare.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by okomile(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Let her have her way.

Your heart will heal.

U can't marry from such family.

All is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by 2sexycom(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

Your girl has someone else that has been arranged for her. You are dating an Igbo, aren't you? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Udemyacc: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Don't allow it, it is illegal o

Learn web development and WordPress by getting access to premium courses on Udemy, access is 2,500naira
Contact through signaturee
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Kennedyiheme: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
nanauju:

Exactly you made so much sense.

He wants to put someone else's life and plan on hold while every thing goes his way. He better allow the girl do what she wants, kpata kpata both will go their separate ways, but it will spare them a future full of regrets
29 year old woman still trying to write exams for career... you people think men and women are the same.. you think you can pursue a career just like the way a man would.. you have menopause oo.. na body go tell una
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Carry the baby yourself then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by EmmyDJourno: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can't you see where you are heading, try to work it out, but keep your options open

Meanwhile, you sound like you've done so many abortions
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by gbami(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Leave that relationship... A woman that's engaged is attempting to commit murder in other to right an exam she can write another months or year? Or attempting to commit murder in other to pave way for a big wedding?
Dude Run!...She can easily poison you or kill you to pave way for one of her project...
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by id4sho(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Her Americana BOBO wan take her there.
Trash, let her be.
her body go tell her, painful cramps , endless bleeding .
mtchewwwww
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by darlenese(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
one thing I hate about unprotected sex is that the woman faces the consequences ,while the man will continue his life like nothing happened, broda. don't be selfish , let her do what she likes , if she born dis pickin and becomes fat, pussy change , shape change ,belle pig, boobs sag, I swear u will come to Nairaland and create another topic ,
HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY BABY MAMA? I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HER ANYMORE...

girls wise up, No marriage NO BABY. don't be a baby mama to anyone especially a broke ass Niga like this op

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
May God help us...marrying a Lady with baggage is shortening if your life span with like 15 years..

Such mother self will dhl juju to Dublin if you carry her conit..poverty us disease...

Let her do what she wants..you know woman...or else you won't have peace later?you keep jorishibf your sperm and if you see that two is not equals ti for again after multiolyng by two? You have a side chick born for yourvmama and name the bug hoy Jnr in Canada...

You remind her you aborted your own...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by seunfly: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
@ kingEzo, it seems u are not in their plans at all, family of any lady always looking forward for the owner of pregnancy to take responsibility of it and do the right thing by marrying their daughter. If your girl's family does anything contrary to this, it is obvious you are not worth their in laws and they might have somebody ready for the girl.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nurses, is pregnancy prohibited when writing nursing council exam?

I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Rastamann: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
When she no say she neva readi, why she come open her 'red sea' when you strike forth your rod?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by fruqy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

As soon as she terminates the pregnancy Oga abeg run for your life (I mean, leave her.)

Since her grandma is the one coming to help her abort it, just lay low and see how it unfolds.
4 years relationship and both of you haven't given each other sense to know who should matter in this. If she terminates the pregnancy and it causes issues and she can't give birth again, or maybe sth else you won't know. Na future go tell am.

Be reasonable and wise.

You said she's 29 and you're 31. I don't see why you need our help. You're both grown up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
scarybeeeee:
You forgot to tell him "Imes is coming."�
lolssss, I have asked the IMES man the meaning
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Pedrotina11: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Olalan:
OP sorry to burst your bubble your spouse family seem irresponsible.......a grandmother following her grand child is the height of moral bankruptcy. It's time you have a rethink about your spouse and her family that's if you don't also share same moral outlook.
BTW when you both were having series of unprotected sex what where you guys expecting?

Hey av been searching and I av found...see the origin of sense...u get sense plenty.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
embarassed

If you're Otedola's son, or Dangote her family will even curse her if she raise the opinion to abort the baby

My advise for you is to just luck up and watch how things unfold even though you're at fault here, as a guy you ought to support and be a shield to your woman when you know she have something in front to do

I can say it that the pregnancy was your intention to tie her down because of your inability to do elaborate wedding.

You two are of the blame here. Why I won't blame her if she want to abort, she must have understand your financial strength, what will be of her after the delivery because immediately she decide to birth the child then her parents ceased to cater for her academic but can you carry that cross? Let that be rolling in your mind while thinking of one pregnancy

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by nanizle(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
After childbirth and she didn't make d exam, she'll simply blame d baby and resent you. So just put it in prayers.

How exactly will "put it in prayers" help? undecided

OP I'm surprised that after dating for four years she's easily going for the abortion route.

I'm doubtful for her feelings for you.

If she insists on going ahead with the abortion, kindly reassess the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Incandescent(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can't she write the exams with the pregnancy. Encourage her to keep the pregnancy & promise her you'd give her all the support to write the exams

Heck! Pregnant & even nursing women take CFA exams
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by djojo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
At 29yrs she is still thinking of aborting pregnancy, if at the end of the day she couldn’t get pregnant whenever she is ready she will be blaming everybody, my guy if am in your shoe for her parent to go for abortion well it look they are irresponsible family or will i say they value career more than marriage and more so must she do elaborate wedding and cant she write her exam with the pregnancy or school don’t allow that. Find another lady to get married to and move on with your life if they insist on terminating the pregnancy or better still let your family meet with her family and tell them that they shouldn’t terminate the pregnancy. I pity her at 29yrs still thinking of abortion.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Martinez39(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
She is the one that wants to terminate the pregnancy. grin Forget the excuses of "my mum said...","my father said..." etc. She be small pikin? These are the same useless excuses females use when they want to end things with their boyfriends. undecided If she doesn't want that pregnancy to be terminated, it wouldn't be terminated. If you still plan on staying with her no matter what, then just forget about it because the pregnancy will be terminated. Or better still, tell her that if she terminates the pregnancy you will dump her and stand on it.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by obama30: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Some men are fool, even when they are stepping into wrong family in the name of marriage, the sign is clear to you what do you want advise for. don't allow the test of her pussy to confuse you. No man tell his fellow to sack her bad wife. you know what to do. your just post to joke
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Wisebird22(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just be quite,as she terminates the pregnancy you also terminate the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Cousin9999: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abortion can have terrible effects on reproductive health, but it's her body and her choice. Whatever she does, I hope it works out and she prioritizes her health.

And use protection, man.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by brainhgeek(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Your fiance of four years, not wife of four years. Bros, if she does it, you share a chunk of the blame too. If you had married her, such thought wouldn't have come to her.
My advice, report the matter to someone who respects, not the internet counsellors
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
nanizle:

How exactly will "put it in prayers" help? undecided

OP I'm surprised that after dating for four years she's easily going for the abortion route.

I'm doubtful for her feelings for you.

If she insists on going ahead with the abortion, kindly reassess the relationship.

Will the Op cater for her academic after delivery, I'm not ridiculing his future but the future can be funny sometimes

If you're thinking of pregnancy/abortion, why not consider the emotional trauma that might draw out from it? The burden on the op that's just trying to stand financially according to his post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.