Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (38433 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by crackhouse(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bro do what u can to stop them. God knows u are not part of the plan, if they still go ahead and abort the child without you knowing then the sin is on their head and you excluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

Sir-Ma should I support this their action?

This sounds like a cockk n bulll story.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by biggie73(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

....whatever decision you make, you are in big Poo..I hate abortion with passion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by emaopel: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lanretoye:
Bro i understand what you are going through but pls dont subscribe to the abortion no matter what the case may be.if it is the will of God,it will prevail.
Supported! Just tell your finance that once the pregnant is terminated, no more relationship between the two of you. You've made mistake but to add blood shedding of innocent babe with it. You much have a say in your home but make sure that you are responsible and capable of taking care of your home without depends on your wife to be input very soon.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Pacesetter123(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
blesskewe:
this one big pass me
Make e no big pass u..oo,try put mouth for the mata small.Make she abort am? grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
SEX IS SWEET BUT........

Have you ever
wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.

Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?

Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?

Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!

It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.

Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.

This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.

Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.

The one
who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.

Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.

There
is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.

As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her
hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is
highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!

The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony
and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or
establish another version of it with another
person.

Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.

Many have struck irreversible covenants with
men that have nothing to do with their destiny.

Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual
activity with demon-possessed men while some
others have struck such precious covenants
with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid
to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.

The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?

This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.

Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.

A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.

The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.
The sin of fornication gives demons and
occultic people direct access into your God's
given destiny. And it drives the
away your guardian angel will
no longer be with you,

So guys,zip up! Girls wise up!! It doesn't
matter matters a lot.

BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!!

I know a soul has been touched today, remain
blevare to all contacts and save souls.
Peace to you all.

VIRGINITY AHEAD! STOP!! DON'T BREAK THAT GATE!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Why are we Nigerians and Africans like this? In civil climes u plan for a baby, it doesn’t just happen suddenly or by error. U either get married 1st and plan or if ur doing the baby mamas thing u still plan and expect. Accidental pregnancies that disrupt people’s lives shud stop.

I don’t support abortion bt I don’t appreciate disrupting a gals life without making concrete plans. It’s wrong on every level, now u want her to even put her future plans on hold for u without marrying her or having the financial capacity to do necessary preparations for a proper wedding.

It’s unfair and unjust.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by ojonugba2014(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
let her will be done and end the relationship, failure to end this relationship will later ends in tears for you.
a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

You don't have to support her decision, seems she already decided.....

If i was in your shoes, the termination of that pregnancy = Termination of relationship............
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
I don't think the girl's family have respect for others. A grandmother following granddaughter to seek for abortion is evil. Mr man watch your back. The family is self centre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by biggie73(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

.....when a lady decides to have abortion, you should know it's high time to let her go kill the innocent baby or else you will never know peace. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

if she try it sue the idiot that's all I can say rubbish since u didn't rape her sue her
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
THINGS YOU STAND TO MISS FOR NOT
HAVING ILLICIT
SEX:

A lot of people might have
told you
that you miss a
lot for not having "sex", the
answer
is capital “yes”
you miss a lot and would
continue
missing them:
1. You miss contracting HIV/
AIDS
2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.
3. You miss being unwanted
husband/wife
4. You miss having sexually
transmitted disease.
5. You miss having unwanted
child.
6. You miss being a school
dropout.
7. You miss having a broken
home.
8. You miss making God and
your
parents sad.
9. You miss barrenness due to
abortions.
10. You miss having a
destroyed
career prospects
and lastly, you miss going to
hell.
Have you seen that you really
miss a
lot by not
having sex?
Beloveth, your life
worth
more than five
minutes enjoyment that can
destroy
your life for
ever.
Preserve your body not just
for your
future husband
or wife but for JESUS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by GermanMelania: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
But you are fine with ingoring the outside of sex part of the bible abi, because you yourself participate. Is everyone a christian or must everyone follow your interpretation?
Resurgent2016:
Modernisation has created the impression that we can do things our own way and ignore bible standards, however, there is some wisdom to its principles.

The truth is without any formal marital relationship, your fiancee with the support of her family can decide to terminate the pregnancy regardless of what you think or want.
Your opinion only matters if she is your wife.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just let her visit a standard hospital with competent doctors.

Since it's her family doing the abortion, you need not worry. Just make them put in paper if possible.

As for you, after the abortion, just run for your life. A girl that needs a big wedding will leave you when Eze Ego come her way.

A lady that got guys to want an abortion can kill you without thinking about it.

Run for your life. This is a warning sign
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by zexy2030(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Is her family ready to accept you, if no, then leave her if she insists.
In other words as a nurse she knows what to do after having unprotected sex within 24hrs. Don't you think, she is testing you?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Tsongz(f): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nursing council exam has got nothing to do with her decision. New Nursing Council rule permits pregnant students to continue with their education
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Mypeople2(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
darlenese:
one thing I hate about unprotected sex is that the woman faces the consequences ,while the man will continue his life like nothing happened, broda. don't be selfish , let her do what she likes , if she born dis pickin and becomes fat, pussy change , shape change ,belle pig, boobs sag, I swear u will come to Nairaland and create another topic ,
HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY BABY MAMA? I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HER ANYMORE...

girls wise up, No marriage NO BABY. don't be a baby mama to anyone especially a broke ass Niga like this op
grin grin grin See as you finish the guy Na wa o... take am easy ...before person dey "do" without condom, dem nor dey know ....as e dey hot .But one thing I don't support is the fact that you have been dating this lady for 4years without a plan ...Na wa oo. OP there is God ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by DEWKID(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
scarybeeeee:
You forgot to tell him "Imes is coming."�

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Tannhauser(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Martinez39:
She is the one that wants to terminate the pregnancy. grin Forget the excuses of "my mum said...","my father said..." etc. She be small pikin? These are the same useless excuses females use when they want to end things with their boyfriends. undecided If she doesn't want that pregnancy to be terminated, it wouldn't be terminated. If you still plan on staying with her no matter what, then just forget about it because the pregnancy will be terminated. Or better still, tell her that if she terminates the pregnancy you will dump her and stand on it.

You are the only one smart enough to deduce the truth here. The girl is no longer interested in the relationship. Simples.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by SmartMugu: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Atiku:

Imes nko?
Who or what is "imes"? I've been seen it lately and have no idea what it means.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's not always about you guy!!! Are you two married at all, tomorrow, you will run and leave her with a baby
And rn you just want to breaks her down and make her a house wife
Silently allow her to prioritize her life first and Kickstart her career before you knock her up again please
After all, it's her body and not yours.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by felo812000(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
You Nailed it...., winkThey don't want anything to do with the poor guy. Make him run... He no wan run. Na God dey fight for

crackhaus:

What has an engagement/introduction got to do with having a big wedding? These are very separate events.

She's really not interested in getting married to you, and going by her family's insistence on aborting the pregnancy, I don't think they are interested in having you as their in-law either.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by 9ja083: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Well it depends on the school. If it's missionary school of nursing she needs to provide evidence that she has been wedded in the church or mosque or else she is a gunner!
If it's universities let her provide evidence that she has been married. It depends on her HOD.
It's before that the rule used to be no marriage while in school and if u are pregnant u will automatically leave the school be it that u are married or single.
But the new rule now is that u are allowed to be pregnant while u are in training.
Some schools will make u go for extra year after birth despite the new rule. While some are yet to set the new rule in their school.

If she terminate the pregnancy, If the school finds out, she's also leaving.
She's just standing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
some principal will go to the extent of sending someone to find out if she's truly married.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by eazyduzit: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It's her womb against your sperm..na she go carry Belle for 9months not you..let her do her abortion.. No disturb d babe

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
isaw Imes today at sabon tasha market Kaduna,the guy look retarded Sha.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Btruth: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked Ah!

Go and beg her.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Eagleword14(f): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abortion is murder no matter how u wanna paint it. May God have mercy on u both
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Tomide007: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Grandma wan help person terminate a life, How ....bros I'm not a saint ooo but u need to reconsider the family you're marrying into......So many signs in what you said bro...pls I'm begging u not to proceed now ooo to avoid stories that touch in Nairalands Romance section...The real reason be sey her momsy wants big wedding. Ur feelings are not even a matter of concern. Her health is no biggie to them as long as she do big wedding.
If u marry her, be rest assured that her family will be her husband, nah figure head u go be.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Tomide007: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Eagleword14:
Abortion is murder no matter how u wanna paint it. May God have mercy on u both
God bless you for this.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It's her womb against your sperm..na she go carry Belle for 9months not you..let her do her abortion.. No disturb d babe

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

And your 'imes' supports killing of unborn babies? Let him stay where he is, we've already know the 'truth' about him.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Samofamo: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
From the writeup of the OP he will turn the lady to a baby mama at the end of the day,because there is no serious plans for marriage,the OP just dey scope the babe

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by obinoral1179(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Olalan:
OP sorry to burst your bubble your spouse family seem irresponsible.......a grandmother following her grand child is the height of moral bankruptcy. It's time you have a rethink about your spouse and her family that's if you don't also share same moral outlook.
BTW when you both were having series of unprotected sex what where you guys expecting?
Ancestral flow.... From grand mother to mother and to daughter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.