Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (38447 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by PerseDew(f): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
jaxxy:

Why are we Nigerians and Africans like this? In civil climes u plan for a baby, it doesn’t just happen suddenly or by error. U either get married 1st and plan or if ur doing the baby mamas thing u still plan and expect. Accidental pregnancies that disrupt people’s lives shud stop.

I don’t support abortion bt I don’t appreciate disrupting a gals life without making concrete plans. It’s wrong on every level, now u want her to even put her future plans on hold for u without marrying her or having the financial capacity to do necessary preparations for a proper wedding.

It’s unfair and unjust.

What gets me tired is the way guys and girls will be chanting how they must have sex in a relationship but when it results to pregnancy in this unfavorable economy for the majority, you will realise that a lot of them are just clueless adults and when the girl or her family decides to abort, the guy turns to one holy Nweje talking of how he can't partake in murder but can put someone's life on hold without marriage and bring a baby to this country to live a life of chance.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Ashley86400: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's her body
You can only advice her to keep it, you can't force her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by peacefulhome(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gforce2015:

85% of naija Ladies can't make decisions on their own. They need to consult their mother...
For me , it's a pissed up for me. I can't even put together with such ladies..it means my family will be run by a third party from her side....
Impossible!

Well that is for them oh. As for me I make my decision. Infact what ever I decide on is final. When I got married, I had to reduce the rate I make my decision to show respect to my man. Aside from him, no body not even my mum can tell me what to do with my life.
So you can imagine how some ladies piss me off when everything thing they want to do even after marriage, their mum must give their view ( what nonsense) .
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by peacefulhome(f): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Double post
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Ladycewhy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
oyoolima:
Engagement Davido style Abi ?

Baby mama tinz ? Engage today,marry in 100 years.

You think it's every family that wants 9 month pregnant belly on wedding day or wedding blessing 10 years after baby drops.

I see you're looking for how to destroy her life ,stop her career and saddle her with a new baby while your own life goes on.

Madam is not ready to bring a baby into a poverty stricken lifestyle that's why she's wanting to pass her exams and start off her career.

Good she is thinking of herself and her future first.If things go bad, and you disappear, she will.have to put her life on hold to raise her child while you move on to the next.

If you were such a sanctimonious guy,you should have resisted sex before marriage but you were kpanshing raw.

Next time,use condoms to avoid stories that touch.

well said. You took the words out of my mouth. He has been dating her for four years with no plan in sight ,na now belle enter e wan dey form serious. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
SmartMugu:

Who or what is "imes"? I've been seen it lately and have no idea what it means.

No mind them. Nobody knows.
But my wildest “imagination” tells me it’s the anti christ

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Phenomenal16(f): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some ...the nursing councils so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

Sir-Ma should I support this their action?
..the nursing council I wrote last November n passed .......it is not even that hard..though it requires intensive reading.......
But even with the stress I still had married colleague who wrote the exam n passed with pregnancy.....so I wonder y ur gf is misbehaving ...don't support in murdering ur own child.....
Seriously @ 29 a lady is still misbehaving like this....
Odikwa egwu...ordinary nursing council....
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Phenomenal16(f): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Nursing council exam is in November
She will give birth to the baby before then
With help from love and family, she will be fine
I wish someone would marry before that exam cry
....as in eh ...imagine the kind of support she will get.....
Me I wrote mine without romantic support.. I only had God n my mom.....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Righteousness89(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

NO

Abortion is Murder!!!!

Do not Add Murder to Fornication..
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Ogaonos: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

DT strange.but Bros no vex o i will love to ask did u wear condoms Wen u guys normally do it am asking because of an argument with my friend months back DT some guys still impregnate their woman even Wen wearing condoms.i will love to hear 4rm u bros.sorry if my question offend u am asking so DT I can be cautious
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by alexola20(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Graxie(f): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nairaland boys with confusion, you are against marrying single mom, yet you are angry that this lady refuse to be a single mom. Oga op, for 4years you didn't do introduction but you want to now just to tie her down. Nairaland boys insults women that are jobless or not having career, yet you are angry because this woman wants to help her future. Are you looking for Nigeria? Look no further, come to nairaland. Hypocrite and chameleon. A lady wrote about no sex before marriage, nairaland boys came for her, claiming sex means nothing and she is not a virgin. Now, this is the consequences of sex, you can claim to be using condoms, it only takes one bursting and pregnancy is sure. You hate abortion but enjoy fornication. What a society.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by optimus106(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It's her womb against your sperm..na she go carry Belle for 9months not you..let her do her abortion.. No disturb d babe

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

If you were terminated
b4 you were given birth to
you wont be here spewing shiiid.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by purehustle101(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
I recommend you take my advice seriously never be with a woman that commit abortion you will leave with the guilt for the rest of your life... Now my advice for you is to everything within your power to make her see reasons with you on the need of keeping the baby and doing a low key introduction till you guys are fully ready for a bigger ceremony. Then if she goes ahead to terminate the baby please never be part of it. dump her sorry ass and move on Who on earth commits abortion @29... and op your 31 damn in years to come now she will start going to prayer house for a baby...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Toluwashe778: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
imagine! see life. things are really happening. when someone posted that she told her bf that no sex before marriage , some people here were talking in opposition. after four years of sex before marriage, this happens . hummmmmmm . God will help u ooooo if God really wants to help.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Wendymary: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Some guys will tell you to keep the pregnancy that they will come see your people, for where! Before the lady knows,she will start giving birth without the guy paying the dowry. So bros, don't blame her or better still hurry up. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by nkemdi89(f): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
You are even saying that she should give you some time, a girl you have been dating for years, you have yet to make your family see her as your future wife, so that tomorrow your parents abi your mother will start giving you 1001 reasons for not to marry her, while she will keep her life on hold. I only blame her as per someone in a medical line who let herself to get pregnant without planning. You are not ready.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Damdammy: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Well, with all her professional skils and education she can't keep herself safe with all contraceptive methods she had learn.
Anyway she fornicate and that's the result of the action, but ensure she didn't terminate the pregnancy, if she insisted let her know she will bear the future consequences. Talk to her parents if 5hey are the listening type.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
These nurses don't think twice before aborting a baby.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Platony(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
I wonder d kind of issues some people bring online. Wats our fvckn bizness wit u & ur fiancee & pregnancy. Shebi u tell us wen una been dey fvck ni?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bia nwokem don't derail the future of this girl that her family has big hope for,biko...

Na so una go carry prick upandan dey find girls wey una go scatter their womb n future...

Plans gbukwagi dia!...ndi uchu!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Martinez39:
I don't have your time, I sure you have, like your fellow feminists, taken to seeing men as cruel deadbeats and source of female oppression; nonexistent sexism against women; and the reason for many women's laziness, misfortune, and inadequacies.

This is a man who could have denied the pregnancy but he insisted on keeping it, how will such a man japa when the baby is born? When his girlfriend wanted to abort it, that was his chance to japa but he didn't and he even came to open a thread on nairaland stressing that he wants to keep the pregnancy, tell me how such a person will japa? Your resentment towards men is your master and you will rot in that resentment. Silly feminist.
So, every lady who has contrary opinions to yours is inadvertently a bitter feminist eh? Boy, you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Liposure: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Its obvious d family of ur GF is protecting her interest at d expense of yours. As it is, Only ur GF can savage d situation n dat is if she changes her mind.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Martinez39(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:

So, every lady who has contrary opinions to yours is inadvertently a bitter feminist eh? Boy, you need to grow up.
Your post gave you away. Anyway, I will ignore your post from henceforth. No time to waste on feminists. Good night.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by bukatyne(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
crackhaus:

What has an engagement/introduction got to do with having a big wedding? These are very separate events.

She's really not interested in getting married to you , and going by her family's insistence on aborting the pregnancy, I don't think they are interested in having you as their in-law either.

Sorry.

No strength to type plenty tonight.

@bold: That is the koko

If she really loves you or plan to marry you, the pregnancy would have been her leverage to hasten you to marry her if you were initially stalling.

She does not sound like a woman with a plan for her life sha. At 29, thinking of abortion when she is pregnant for a committed partner READY to marry her.

If she terminates the pregnancy, good bye to the relationship.

The family are also very irresponsible. Edging a 29yr old to abort instead of mandating her to bring the man responsible.

In this case, the apple did not fall very far from the tree.

Grandma sef is coming from the villa to support abortion!?

Tufiakwa!

Ori mi ko! Awon irankiran undecided

Abi the pregnancy is NOT yours?

Cc: KingEzo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Sunnydoo: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
go to God in total repentance and ask Him to forgive you for violating His law.

if that is done, as in when forgiven, tell your fiancee you don't support pregnancy abortion and if she does, tell her she should delete you out of her life and forget marriage.

then start a new life, a life that fears and honor God's law.

if you do, there won't be any curse on your head, though you will suffer the consequences in a light way.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by APCNig: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

Run ooooo, run. Her family is evil. Money hungry bastards. At 29 still waiting for big wedding. Even grandma too is part of the evil plan. This family can use your children for money rituals
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Dreiwizzy: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

Liar! Council examination always comes on November. Fake story!!!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Mheekhad(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
We4all:

Was the pregnancy a mistake? The last time I checked, a woman can only get pregnant through unprotected sex, or careless sex. Before you found out about the pregnancy, what was the plan? Did you have a serious relationship with her? Were you thinking of walking her down the aisle?

I'm curious to know, cos as it seems, her mind is already made up. And insisting that she keeps it when both of you are obviously not ready for the next step is selfish on your part. How much time did you ask her to give you? What if the time elapses and nothing positive happens?

Look, the one who will bear the brunt of the pregnancy is your girlfriend, and not you. Do you know how many women die daily due to complications arising from pregnancy and childbirth? So, she can decide to do whatever she wants with. After all, it's her body and not yours. The one who bears the load feels the weight.

If you insist that she keeps the pregnancy, then you have to do her bidding by organizing a flamboyant wedding ceremony for her. Everything has a price, and it's the price you have to pay for not zipping up and planning ahead.

Honestly, this user - we4all has said it all. The bigger part of the burden is on her. Whatever decision the guy takes, his girlfriend is bearing the greater share of the burden/risks.

If he says she should take the exams and abort the pregnancy, there will be serious issues with her family and that alone puts their relationship on a thin line.

If on the other hand he says she should go on with the exams with the baby, that will jeopardize her chances of getting an excellent result.

Also note that in both cases, the lady's life is at risk. As we4all said in her comment, many women give up the ghost as a result of complications in childbirth/pregnancy.

Her family's stand is another thing worthy of note. From what I read, they seem not to be too hard on her, except she didn't include that part. All they want is for her to take the exams and grow her career. The pregnancy is seen only as a distraction, that's why they want it out of the way. That's the society we live in today, everyone seems to be promoting immorality in one way or the other.

Lesson: Be wise, don't be fooled in the name of love. Always think of what will happen to you before doing anything stupid. It's 'you' before anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:

Put your sister or daughter in her position and you won't shine your teeth. That guy dragging leg will mostly japa once she gives birth. Remember he hasn't done even introduction. There's nothing holding him to commit.

If that is her fear, then she would have pressured the guy to start the marriage process.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
bukatyne:

If that is her fear, then she would have pressured the guy to start the marriage process.
True, but people react to situations differently.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
neyoflexzyl:
Grandma that didn't want to see her great grand children.

Seriously it just beats me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.