Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129687 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Not wearing panties isn't a crime, but it isn't proper. A group of students purposely set aside days in a week to not wear panties to school all in the name of a cult group, and you see nothing wrong with that? Did you even read what you wrote? Did you even read the write up?

Just because you don't want people to think you are fake doesn't mean you should go about living like nothing you do matters to yourself or the society.

You think it's ok for teachers to check if your child does not wear panties?

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Roycemadeit(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you are a MARLIAN LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST.
I BE NUMBER 1
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by NiCurious: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
This story doesn't add up. It doesn't sound true, and I hope it isn't.
1. How would anyone know if the girls were wearing pants or not, without making a point to look under their skirts?
2. Is it common procedure at that school to look under the skirts of latecomers? Please explain?
3. Who has the right to check if they are wearing pants? Whose business is it?
4. If the mother is so ashamed, why is she advertising the story on social media?
5. "Pride goeth before a fall." The mother is tying her own image to that of her daughter, and is guilty of the sin of pride in her own way.
6. The daughter's behaviour (that nobody would know about without an invasive search) can be a reflection of her upbringing. Looks to me like a silent, invisible act of teenage rebellion. Who here can honestly say that they haven't done such, themselves? From a stolen cigarette, to a forbidden kiss, to secretly listening to music your parents hated...c'mon. Be honest.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by NoHatred: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.
I over heard one mature bross, who is a father and supposed to be enlightened spewing from his mouth that the in thing now is to be a marlian. That if you're not a marlian then you're a mugu. I just shook my heads.

No be only marlian na mallam.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Hahjascho(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kris25:
Are you blaming Naira Marley because your daughter deliberately joined a cult group in her school? We should be guarded oooo. Stop playing the blame game and find out what went wrong and how she got involved with the cult group. Naira Marley is just trying to make a name in the music industry, he never asked your daughter or anyone in her school not to wear pant. Make your daughter understand the consequences of what she's trying to do. Make her confide in you, if She's a cultist already at her age and in secondary school, still living under your roof then the fault is yours. You failed as a mother,an elder. It's not as if she's a boarder. She goes to school from your house everyday. If you were attentive in your parenting job, you'd probably have seen the signs. Say NO to cultism....

For where oga? ..is prevention not better than cure...I'm just always surprised when people especially Nigerian youths detest bitter truth but rather appreciate corrupts ways that seem pleasurable...

Everyone involved in the game is to be blamed.... while being perfectly traced to the song composer and finally to the obtuse government that sees no reason in condemning song that contributes to moral decadence of a nation, all in the name of right for expressions.

Which way nàija?

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by adabaraabdul: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=85740277]A Facebook user, Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Mackson, shared this story that highlights the influence of Naira Marley and his Marlian gang on the daughter.

Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170625234292769&id=100040358806067[/quote
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hahjascho:
For where oga? ..is prevention not better than cure...I'm just always surprised when people especially Nigerian youths detest bitter truth but rather appreciate corrupts ways that seem pleasurable...

Everyone involved in the game is to be blamed.... while being perfectly traced to the song composer and finally to the obtuse government that sees no reason in condemning song that contributes to moral decadence of a nation, all in the name of right for expressions.

Which way nàija?

Why is No one blaming the pervert school authorities for looking under under age girls skirt......there is something horribly wrong with Nigerians
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

U will think that is what people should be worried about.....when adult are checking underage if she has panties....
[b][/b]Perverted teachers
They should all be investigated and charged
Because she is a minor
And see What people are talking about marley gang like seriously ..........
Big shame on the parents

I would insult them but they've insulted themselves by checking an underage girls pant
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by greggng: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlian demon at work
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
This craze shall pass.

I hope and as well pray it does.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

You think it's ok for teachers to check if your child does not wear panties?
That depends on the gender of the teacher carrying out the investigation. Moreover, it's not like the idea to do that came out of nothing. The teacher saw panties in their bags, the next thing would be to question their motives. With respect to that, I believe it was necessary to check if they were really on panties. That would effectively aid in determining their motives.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by OhiOfIhima: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Your doughter is a legend of the Marlians.

Thank God her heimen is intact.

Most times They pick these bad influence from outside the home or from social media. Unfortunately social media is here to stay and get worse.

How did d hymen get checked? clarify pls
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Chatinews: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
The C.E.O of V.E_signature popularly known as Uncle Burna is giving out 20k to 2 lucky winners weekly.

To stand a chance to be among one of the lucky winner.

Facebook Page: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://m.facebook.com/uncleburna/
2. Like the page
3. Share any of his post
4. Comment done

Instagram handle: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://instagram.com/v.e_signature?igshid=9mee4y8cck2v
2. Follow the page
3. Like any of his post
4. Comment done

Note: The higher you share or like, the higher your chance of winning

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ItooWorWor(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your moniker says it all.... You are also worwor in your thinking.
Ok, broda wey mumu
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Calyxfidel: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sane societies are busy holding their governments and leaders to account to them on good and progressive governance... Somewhere in Africa, the youths have chosen to remain perpetually lazy and unproductive.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Why is No one blaming the pervert school authorities for looking under under age girls skirt......there is something horribly wrong with Nigerians
How did you know they looked under their skirts?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by julius53: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please for God sake , Who is marlian ? Is he one of the school teacher ? Which subject is he teaching the students ? Mathematics , English , philosophy, GNS , Home Economics etc .
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fuckthamods:
Let's see her pics and when she is not putting on pant... Pictures or adonbili...
please we need a rReturn Of " Pictures or" gang... those years it was the norm on naira land sweet pass
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Henri8: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.
And i concur.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Moral decadence is on the increase in this our generation; which is really a bother to me.
I just can't imagine how the next century would be like. Our schools, religious institutions and our parents have really neglected their responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by toprealman: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
So not wearing boxers/ briefs now makes me a cultist
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

That depends on the gender of the teacher carrying out the investigation. Moreover, it's not like the idea to do that came out of nothing. The teacher saw panties in their bags, the next thing would be to question their motives. With respect to that, I believe it was necessary to check if they were really on panties. That would effectively aid in determining their motives.

U justify perverts checking if a child is wearing panties........don't matter if it was done by female teachers she is a child and she has rights.........u must be a pedophile if u think it's ok shame on u
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

How did you know they looked under their skirts?

How will they have found out bro .....be worried about those who we give to look after our kids
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by lilybonny(f): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm, its well. Naira marley's music videos irritate me...Hez not a role model @ all
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by AreaFada2: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
This man gist make me laugh.

Being even an archbishop does not mean your kids won't be influenced by peers and popular culture. Beating will even make her a legend Marlian. grin cheesy

So handle it carefully.

If all else fails, ready to be a grand dad soon.

When pant is already off waist, na wetin remain?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

How will they have found out bro .....be worried about those who we give to look after our kids
So the only way you think they did that was to look under their skirts?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Pat081: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
If u like kill her na u born her that will nt stop her of doing it again,talk 2her like mother 2child and why do u come here wen u knw wot u want 2do b4
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Mackson, shared this story that highlights the influence of Naira Marley and his Marlian gang on the daughter.

Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170625234292769&id=100040358806067
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Bahddo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Born-again daughter of Zion grin

Your parenting style is helping you raise a rebel who probably knows her parents are hypocrites who do stuff because of 'what people would say'.

By force checking her vagina (private part), you are teaching her that is ok for others to violate her personal space (even worse the teachers did). It's a terrible way to make a point with teenagers.

The moment she gets some independence, she would do far worse and heaven wouldn't fall.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

U justify perverts checking if a child is wearing panties........don't matter if it was done by female teachers she is a child and she has rights.........u must be a pedophile if u think it's ok shame on u
You seem like someone who would let his child live the way he/she wants, not giving them set rules to follow.

They have their rights, and not wearing panties to school is one of them? What would happen if they lured guys into intimacy with this? Wouldn't that give the school a bad name and disqualify them as a school fit enough for breeding young ones?

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by xynerise: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
This prove majority of Nigerians are insane. embarassed

Why would one choose to look and act like a mad man? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
That naira Marley is an agent of the devil.

Naijaolosho is a member, she too no dey wear pants on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Lalasticlala I hope you are not a member?because the way your this this is always doing jingle bell jingle bell under your trousers I no think sey you dey wear pants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.