Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107692 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kunleweb: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
eni4real:
Check your dm cool

Hahahahaha. No waste time. You're the smartest single guy on this thread. I swear down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kunleweb: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Kunleweb....... read the comment candydadd*y made, it is full of wisdom as far as I'm concerned, he said it all. The comment is on the first page.

It's yours I wanna hear embarassed cheesy kiss
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
I totally agree with him, especially his third paragraph where he States that the guy has not given her a ring. That comment is also mine grin
kunleweb:

It's yours I wanna hear embarassed cheesy kiss
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Lindaa97(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
She said comot her front make she see road

Lol, but on a serious note you got what you were looking for na, what were you thinking atleast she agreed she had a bf so she probably needed company or something.
So chill and chop your L in peace
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kingrexyl(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nthrone:

Where u see them date, no bi wen you dey abroad u fit date them?
If you know you know..
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by VirginSearcher(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

Forget about the girl provided u aren't loosing anything.. ur brother's advice is enough.
Deep down.. many girls will not make heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
You thought didnt recognized you moreover She never denied not having a bf now she told you to move so move
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
the most devastating thing is there was no goodbye straff !

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Laadibong: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
These girls are for everybody.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
You thought she didnt recognized you uhm moreover She never denied not having a bf now she told you to move so move
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by sedutrice1(f): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ursullalindaa:
Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own.

Man forgives woman anything save the wit to outwit him.

Women like silent men. They think they’re listening.

It was a man’s world. Then Eve arrived.

No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.

Only good girls keep diaries. Bad girls don’t have time.

Here’s to woman! Would that we could fold into her arms without falling into her hands.
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.

To me, girls are just a pain in the ass.

Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything.

Even if man could understand women he still wouldn’t believe it.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.

Women hate everything which strips off the tinsel of sentiment, and they are right, or it would rob them of their weapons.

Here’s all you have to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

I have always found women difficult. I don’t really understand them. To begin with, few women tell the truth.

The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.

Never trust a woman, even though she has given you ten sons.

Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly to them, they get out of hand, and if you keep your distance, they resent it.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade, since it consists principally of dealing with men.

I wouldn’t be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.

Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast
wink
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Jola58: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nice beginning bad ending...

You should had played along till the end...

Guess the proverb is true, never smell what you won't eat

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by sparko1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Filmewell:
Why can't people not do this stupid test on the people they claim to love. There is no one except Jesus of the Holy Bible that can withstand any test. People are not that bad is just sometimes good people do bad things. It does not condemn them to bad people.
Op swear since you met your girlfriend that you have not chyked any order girl even though you did not go through with hooking up.

This is no issue

Madam don’t sugarcoat it!

Asking a guy to come over to your place, a stranger for that matter is completely unacceptable!

Test or not! The fact that she said yes on the first night is a sign she a hoe!

7 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

She should kukuma not have a girl child and born boys only since those ones nor need training. grin

I swear. grin grin

No mind the mentality lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Starhearts: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
U be confirmed Oloriburuku

Naa wetin u find u see naa

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by auxano01(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by merxi55(f): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro
grin grin grin
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Doggeddized(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ursullalindaa:

No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.

Here’s to woman! Would that we could fold into her arms without falling into her hands.

Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything.

Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.

Women hate everything which strips off the tinsel of sentiment, and they are right, or it would rob them of their weapons.

Here’s all you have to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

I have always found women difficult. I don’t really understand them. To begin with, few women tell the truth.

The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.

Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly to them, they get out of hand, and if you keep your distance, they resent it.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade, since it consists principally of dealing with men.

wink
grin
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ibolord(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
She change am for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kingcalors(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...
My dear, Before you start any relationship that you think would end up marriage please pray constantly over it. Any lady who is a christian but not a bible believing christian can always behave anyhow even when she isn't yet married. You needn't go that far by using another number to call her before finding out her true self. Paying her a surprise visit is a perfect way of knowing her.
Honest, caring and decent ladies who are available are many but many guys who claim they want to vet married prefer artificial ladies who put artificial nails, eyebraws, booth, boobs. Many of such ladies prefer rich, tall and handsome guys. They dont mind their source of wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 1mansquard: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Grow up!!!!! The girl does not love u. Don't even bother trying to make things work.. From he rresponce marriage wit her will b a trip to hell

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by CORRECTMAN788: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro

What exactly do mean when u said Op doesn't have evidence? Is everything that played out not enough to prove that she's a complete 'runs girl'?

Look at her reply, does it in anyway show she's ever serious with op?

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by naijaoloshoo(f): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ursullalindaa:

wink
cheesy
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by IamSoProlific: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

Please are you married?

If not, link me to your sis who hasn't....I need someone like you or from you to bring out my unborn kids in this rotten, moral ridden generation.

Thanks as I await your positive response.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by merxi55(f): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
You were so much in a haste to make decisions...
you should have followed through and see how it ends since you started it.

I'm not sure she's a cheat, if she is, she would have straightway left to meet.
she's still got standards though... #shrugs
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Bekeey: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

OP, don't mind people criticising your idea, you made a nice idea but a little mistake. Assuming you had put that ring as said, I will advise you to leave her but you have not yet and she doesn't know how serious you are taking the relationship. So, she gonna strategise for tomorrow.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by crafteck(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Don't be daft, she's ur friend dats a girl not ur gf
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by AFONJACOW(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Same happened to me, women are horrible creatures
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I still see love in your eyes... you will end up begging her...all these are happening because you are financially average if not poor.....

hustle more bro.... I am talking from experience. mine was worst than yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by cejaypriesty(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
tetula123:
This propose and fiancée talk is now a cliche.
But the babe rude o. See reply.
She’s just trying to use reverse psychology on you after messing up.
Yeah you it right. She is trying to push it back on him. Ladies do that alot so will feel bad and start begging.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 1jimax: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Op what if she knew it was you all along??
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ogene144(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

omo nah igbo girl be that!!!
Na Edo Auchi people na their way be that they are wayward bitch Olosho single mother....
My bitch wife once single mother,stil keep fucking around with guys in guest house Auchi Olosho they are wayward people....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.