Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,277 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107690 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by tunderoc(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Let he without sin cast the first stone, bro u self no dey kpansh where u at. See let me be frank with you ehn. The world don turn upside down, even married folks ehn, once dem turn their backs like this na to kpansh another person, still come back home come like the marriage na super duper cool. We live in a messed up time blimme

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Goldiano(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...
She has shown you what she has been doing at your back...that is hoeish ,waywardness ...she has no regard and respect for you.she would Bleep so many dicks while u are still alive...she is LovePeddler...leave her pls...such is typical a nigerian loose girl...you just caught her read handed...if you still take her back upon this staunch evidence...you are weak and brain-dead man and a silly sheep

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by tomju(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
You did nothing wrong. A cheater is a cheater especially when not supervised. Some Girls like adventure. To explore. They are constantly sorting "greener pastures", it takes a bit of grace to land a faithful woman and man as well. She didn't even feel remorseful at all. Why would you call her again? To beg her to change and love you? Then you'll beg her to marry you. Then sleep with you. Then bear you kids. Many years of begging ahead. If I were you, I'll move on. If you have a good heart them be patient and locate your type. Let's stop patronising cheats. My opinion.

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Goldiano(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
CIOSYLVA:
You spoilt everything...

You would have try to ask if u would sleep over her place and probably have sex with her... If she agrees then give it a little time and call her u are junction.. allow her to come outside looking for you..

Now u started what u can't finish.. no tangible evidence...
yes
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Sally977(f): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ursullalindaa:
Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own.

Man forgives woman anything save the wit to outwit him.

Women like silent men. They think they’re listening.

It was a man’s world. Then Eve arrived.

No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.

Only good girls keep diaries. Bad girls don’t have time.

Here’s to woman! Would that we could fold into her arms without falling into her hands.
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.

To me, girls are just a pain in the ass.

Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything.

Even if man could understand women he still wouldn’t believe it.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.

Women hate everything which strips off the tinsel of sentiment, and they are right, or it would rob them of their weapons.

Here’s all you have to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

I have always found women difficult. I don’t really understand them. To begin with, few women tell the truth.

The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.

Never trust a woman, even though she has given you ten sons.

Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly to them, they get out of hand, and if you keep your distance, they resent it.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade, since it consists principally of dealing with men.

I wouldn’t be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.

Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast
wink
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by cejaypriesty(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

Whoever you are madam,
I commend you .In as much as you use iron hand also forget not the God factor .feel them with the knowledge of God and watch them blossom.You won my heart with your response.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by daprofo: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Goldiano(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry
The op has no sense really... asking silly questions...if he like he should go beg her and marry her still...weak men...they can't think well
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Goldiano(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

you are right
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by denitro(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
The difference between TRIAL and TEMPTATION is this:
Trials are situations God puts us through in order for us to have experience and grow. e.g hardship, loss, sickness etc
Temptations are ways the devil uses to make us do things we otherwise wouldn't do.
You just allowed yourself to be used to tempt your girlfriend, I wonder why you would embark on such a journey?
Was the sole purpose to make her fall?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by IkUKU01(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=soobaba post=85780423][/quote]bro you burst my head!!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by SPLITS(f): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Bro no bashing, it's just an experience I wished to share, nothing more, so why the insult. If u have nothing to say just ignore and move on

You're a fool Bro.
You need serious DRILLING.
You want to start justifying your foolishness? grin
Go and use your mom for ritual and send all the money to the LOYL.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by madridsta007(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

It isn't even her action that riles me up.

It is her response to it when faced with the evidence. A responsible lady would apologise and prove that she is sorry.
Her response has arrogance, childishness and self-centeredness wedged into it.
I hope you flee from her as she has advised. A lady can only send you that sort of message if she does not feel any pain or worry about loosing you.
She is probably dating two or more of you.

My advise to you is the advise she gave you:

Rubbish.

If you dont do this, then we here are sorry for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by danot1030: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Guy you really need to grow up.

You don't play such game with a lady, it shows your insecurity.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by silibaba: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro
sabi boy grin
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by madridsta007(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by cejaypriesty(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
You shouldn't have replied seriously about being disappointed... You should have jokingly told her April fool, something playful. The earlier you realize no one is a Saint, d better for you.
This kind of reply truly reflects how the morals od our society have fallen.

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by TruthHurts100: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Thats how they do. When you catch them red handed they turn am against you. Useless things.

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by danot1030: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro

Is he dumping the girl or the babe already dumped the fool?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nthrone(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
If you know you know..

Fixed,

Let me guess, online

Fixed

How u go take romance her
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by cejaypriesty(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
azimo:
does it matter? Why not update ur brain to 2020 version or may be we will turn it to app so u can use it

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Sniper101(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ōmo, see the Babe reply na shocked
dawan na olosho. Confam!

Babe is into street/runs...no doubt grin

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
You a broke ...maybe, cos a girl won’t talk to a paying guy like that

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
franchasng:
A girlfriend or a boyfriend does not owe each other fidelity because there is no legal binding, any party can decide to walk away anytime they wish without any legal implication or backing.

If you are a lady dating any guy, please for your own future, give other potential guys a chance of friendship, you are not his wife, if he wants you to be faithful and answerable to him, he should go and pay your dowry and do the necessary things.

A boyfriend can walk away from you anytime he so wishes and there is nothing you can do about it.

If your girlfriend decides to be completely faithful to you, its her decision, its not your right so don't persuade any girlfriend or boyfriend to remain faithful to you when you can change your mind and leave them tomorrow or anytime you pleases!!

This foolish mentality is what people digest and take to marriages. That's why marriages don't last these days.

If you can't be faithful, stay away from relationships or just stay friends or Feck buddies.

Stop promoting ashaworism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Butoneday2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lazy yuuths, only vibrant and active on social media. angry
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by isnovic(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Some guys sha!!!

You still called her your girlfriend.

Dude should have started her with a new Prefix....Ex!!!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by AFONJACOW(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Here is mine... Nearly a year it happened still dating same girl but when ever i remember the whole flashback it hit me like hurricane... I called her with different number on WhatsApp prentend to be another guy, I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said yes but out of the country, lol but I dey just few kilometers from her, to cut the whole story short, this particular girl gave gave me her full attention something she hardly do with me, she gave all her information out, even her home town how many they are in the family, I lied to her that am coming to see her on weekend that a friend of mine is wedding, therefore I will stay over night in a hotel and Would like us to meet there, she didn't object , but this is a girl I have never took to hotel or she slept in my house for the first time before the incident, I asked her what I will bring for her , she said anything and I asked her what she will bring for me, she replayed me, that I should mention one, I said OK. I want a warm kiss and some hugging she said that's not a problem, she was very friendly , open minded more than she was to me , a total stranger, we spent hours talking on WhatsApp, we have never talk so long like that before, I asked her if she will come she said yes but after market, am 100% convinced she will come if I didn't blow my cover , when I couldn't take it any more, i blowed my cover, this is a girl I have been dating for 3yrs and my intention is marriage, I have never date any girl so long in the pass , i proposed to her on December last year and we are planing our wedding middle this year, but each time I remember the incidents it hurt my feelings, I cant walk away because I love her so much and I cant forgive her because I have long memory of forgetting and highly emotional due to my Orthodox style , one man one woman

6 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Orpe7:
It isnt February yet and you already won the award for the biggest fool of 2020
Have u wifed her?
Have u paid her dowry?
Wetin u lost wey u dey find?
Person wey find anyhow go see anyhow

Atleast she dodged a bullet
Na una type dey go all psycho later, kill person pikin

Possible she was trying to set the niggar up but u been the fool was quick to jump the gun

Happy single life back

She wasn't trying to set anyone up.

She a hoe. Stop bashing the OP.

6 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:

The insult too much. It seems the OP is broke and she is already tired of him. She has probably been looking for a way to end things. The reply was just too disrespectful.

She is a very irresponsible girl.

Such a girl, even if you are rich and you marry her and you start facing some financial challenges, she will start disrespecting you.

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Here is mine... Nearly a year it happened still dating same girl but when ever i remember the whole flashback it hit me like hurricane... I called her with different number on WhatsApp prentend to be another guy, I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said yes but out of the country, lol but I dey just few kilometers from, to cut the short, this particular girl gave all her attention has , gave all her information out, even her home town how many they are in the village, I told her coming to see her on weekend that a friend of mine is wedding therefore I will stay over night in a hotel and will like us to meet their, she didn't object , but this is a girl I have took to hotel or slept in my house for the first time, I asked her what I will bring for her , she said anything and I asked her she will bring for me, she told me I should mention one, I said OK. I want a kiss and some hugging she said that's not a problem, she was very friendly , open minded more than she was to me, we spent hours talking on WhatsApp, we have never talk so long like that before, I asked her of she will come she said yes but after market, am 100% convinced if I didn't blow my cover when I couldn't take it anyone she would have come,I blow it when i couldn't take it any longer this is girl I date for 4yrs and my intention is marriage, I have never dated any girl so long , i proposed to her on December last year and planing to talk her to alter middle this year, but each time I remember the incidents it hurt my feelings, I cant walk away because I love her so much and I cant forgive her because I have long memory of forgetting and highly emotional due to my Orthodox style of, one man one woman

Congrats. I pray she doesn't continue with her evil ways.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amanee:
Let the so-called decent girls get a good job and maybe people will notice that they don't have only their 'decency' going on for them

Your point exactly? Do you know the sacrifice it requires for a lady to be decent? That is what most of you ladies of this generation can not do as you've traded your decency for high profile jobs by sleeping around with bosses and chairman to maintain that status.

I have been in the labour market before but was frustrated out of the system due to all those temptations from bosses and big clients.
Ive told a little bit of my story how I was asked to resign after I turned down a chairman. All because I want to keep my decency. And several other ordeals until i carved a niche for myself to be on my own. It may not be huge but im contented and can only pray it gets better. So I dont know exactly what you mean by what you said up there. Or you think we don't know what keeps

What do you have going for you? Or you think we dont know what you do to keep such jobs? At the detriment of your decency?
SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.