Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107753 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by bezimo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You know the truth jare, when a white girl love you she love you with all her heart and can never cheat on you..

You can say that again
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kiaso(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...

MY GUY, WHY ASKING CHILDISH QUESTIONS

FORGET HER AND MOVE ON

SHE ISN'T READY TO BE A WIFE

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by arthorjnr(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
franchasng:
A girlfriend or a boyfriend does not owe each other fidelity because there is no legal binding, any party can decide to walk away anytime they wish without any legal implication or backing.

If you are a lady dating any guy, please for your own future, give other potential guys a chance of friendship, you are not his wife, if he wants you to be faithful and answerable to him, he should go and pay your dowry and do the necessary things.

A boyfriend can walk away from you anytime he so wishes and there is nothing you can do about it.

If your girlfriend decides to be completely faithful to you, its her decision, its not your right so don't persuade any girlfriend or boyfriend to remain faithful to you when you can change your mind and leave them tomorrow or anytime you pleases!!

Thank you!!!
Hope you guys understand what she's saying ba?
So please...kindly Bleep any female you can whether you r dating or not...

Well its what our society has turned to.

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by JERRY1925(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Here is mine... Nearly a year it happened still dating same girl but when ever i remember the whole flashback it hit me like hurricane... I called her with different number on WhatsApp prentend to be another guy, I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said yes but out of the country, lol but I dey just few kilometers from her, to cut the whole story short, this particular girl gave gave me her full attention something she hardly do with me, she gave all her information out, even her home town how many they are in the family, I lied to her that am coming to see her on weekend that a friend of mine is wedding, therefore I will stay over night in a hotel and Would like us to meet there, she didn't object , but this is a girl I have never took to hotel or she slept in my house for the first time before the incident, I asked her what I will bring for her , she said anything and I asked her what she will bring for me, she replayed me, that I should mention one, I said OK. I want a warm kiss and some hugging she said that's not a problem, she was very friendly , open minded more than she was to me , a total stranger, we spent hours talking on WhatsApp, we have never talk so long like that before, I asked her if she will come she said yes but after market, am 100% convinced she will come if I didn't blow my cover , when I couldn't take it any more, i blowed my cover, this is a girl I have been dating for 3yrs and my intention is marriage, I have never date any girl so long in the pass , i proposed to her on December last year and we are planing our wedding middle this year, but each time I remember the incidents it hurt my feelings, I cant walk away because I love her so much and I cant forgive her because I have long memory of forgetting and highly emotional due to my Orthodox style , one man one woman

Sometimes I feel they fall for this shit not because they cheap.. But because we have a way of getting to them.. Because we know their weakness..we know what to say and what not to say.
She probably fell for you because u guys have some connection.
Truth is, it would take a new guy weeks or month to archive what u did in one day.
He might get her, but it won't be that easy.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Sam2310(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

If you know how much ladies lie en! Even if you have played along and invted her to a different place than your house, then burst her bubble. She will still lie that she knew it was you but just wanted to play the foolishness in you.

Many ladies don't worth it.
Many Human being don't worth it.

For the OP to test her like that without anyone gossip about the lady, that mean OP is also a PLAYER.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kindredspirit(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Very faithful. But guess shit happens and this is just one of them. Too bad that I've learned the hardest and most embarrassing way. Funniest thing was we spoke not quite long and she's always the first to say I love you... That made me to be faithful and love her more. Guess I gave out my heart to the wrong person. If she ever loved me as she claimed then I wouldn't have gotten such horrible reply...
Life goes on bro wink

That response did it for me, bro. Really shocking stuff there. Must have been such a rude awakening for you. But hey, I'm glad you're not too far gone for the full weight of that response to be lost on you.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Exodora: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator pleas e help me move this to front page...
. Congratulations on your trying. You got what you are looking for and it really serves you right. Next time you will prefer where you are than looking for where you want to be.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by openmine(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
lovemko:
It's on FP
I repeat, its on frontpage bro!

Guys here blaming the dude don't know how crazy these emotions run at such points. I wish he could have pushed it further to get real proof but I understand he had to give in. The heart couldn't bare to take too much.
We learn everyday
True!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
One thing i can deduce is that you're broke...

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by franchasng: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
emmaodet:

Mr Franchasng, will like to ask you some questions -
If a man smokes cigarettes and weeds before marrying, do you think he will stop it because of wedding or marriage?
What of Alcohol? Will he stop it?
If he is engaged with domestic violence with is fiancee, will he change after marriage?
If a man is stingy before marriage, will he change after marriage?
Then why do we see infidelity or a double dater as an exception? Why do you think someone that is not faithful to me will suddenly be when we marry? Marriage or wedding don't change people because all these things are Habits and can't be changed all of a sudden.
Have you ever wondered why the past or history of people, company, medical etc are so important?
Because by knowing the past, you can easily predict the future (Emphasis on PREDICT).
If you go to the hospital, they will request for your file to read about your history so as to know how to follow up with your complains.
If an investor wants to buy shares in a company, they will want to see the company track records or history or past so as to predict the profit or loss of future.
If you apply to a school, they will want to see your waec or past results to predict and value which department you will fall into or reject it.
Then, why should we overlook the past or record or history of a woman? Because overlooking the past is the Number ONE factor why a lot of guys run into trouble in marriages.
Why should or do we like to Sweep these women records under the rug and believe everything will be okay by Faith.
Why?
ubunja
Pansophist
Martinez39
Emma, you and I cannot stop ladies from getting docked by guys they fancy, so what's the need for preaching long sermon when we all know that it won't work

Guys should free ladies and focus on having fun and living a fulfilled life cautiously.

Nobody can stop ladies from fvcking guys they fancy whether dating or married, this I have gradually come to realise with latest events I have been witnessing,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Didi2d(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
denitro:

If you feel you have to test her faithfully to you, then you really don’t love her, you just want to possess her.

For me I don't really support testing ones partner either male or female. You never can tell, the individual must have been faithful to you up until that day
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Here is mine... Nearly a year it happened still dating same girl but when ever i remember the whole flashback it hit me like hurricane... I called her with different number on WhatsApp prentend to be another guy, I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said yes but out of the country, lol but I dey just few kilometers from her, to cut the whole story short, this particular girl gave gave me her full attention something she hardly do with me, she gave all her information out, even her home town how many they are in the family, I lied to her that am coming to see her on weekend that a friend of mine is wedding, therefore I will stay over night in a hotel and Would like us to meet there, she didn't object , but this is a girl I have never took to hotel or she slept in my house for the first time before the incident, I asked her what I will bring for her , she said anything and I asked her what she will bring for me, she replayed me, that I should mention one, I said OK. I want a warm kiss and some hugging she said that's not a problem, she was very friendly , open minded more than she was to me , a total stranger, we spent hours talking on WhatsApp, we have never talk so long like that before, I asked her if she will come she said yes but after market, am 100% convinced she will come if I didn't blow my cover , when I couldn't take it any more, i blowed my cover, this is a girl I have been dating for 3yrs and my intention is marriage, I have never date any girl so long in the pass , i proposed to her on December last year and we are planing our wedding middle this year, but each time I remember the incidents it hurt my feelings, I cant walk away because I love her so much and I cant forgive her because I have long memory of forgetting and highly emotional due to my Orthodox style , one man one woman

you don put yourself inside lifetime problem in the hand of Cheater.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by opray: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
You don find wetin you dey find nah....Abegi!!!

Check us out for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in retail and wholesale deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Fb/IG/T @bodyshopbyevie
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Filmewell:
Why can't people not do this stupid test on the people they claim to love. There is no one except Jesus of the Holy Bible that can withstand any test. People are not that bad is just sometimes good people do bad things. It does not condemn them to bad people.
Op swear since you met your girlfriend that you have not chyked any order girl even though you did not go through with hooking up.

This is no issue
so she did right in your face? It is well with this generation.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

Hello Jewess. Please where are you located?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kurtis02(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

brother u be idiot oooo!

if God open your eye by chance
best thing to do is to leave the olosho quietly

Oga how fa you nah....You quoted the wrong person sha.

Na so the Op matter vex you reach?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Buffalo2(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Una don take ur hand buy INSOMNIA for urself now enjoy ur sleeplessness
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by majorbravo: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Very faithful. But guess shit happens and this is just one of them. Too bad that I've learned the hardest and most embarrassing way. Funniest thing was we spoke not quite long and she's always the first to say I love you... That made me to be faithful and love her more. Guess I gave out my heart to the wrong person. If she ever loved me as she claimed then I wouldn't have gotten such horrible reply...
Life goes on bro wink

I have a lot to say to you that I dont even know where to start.

Let me share my knowledge with you from the lessons I have learned over the years.

Rules of Engagement

1 - Do not date a girl who is quick to say I love you. Reason: it's either love means nothing to her or she doesn't really know what it means, or doesnt care, such a girl is the equivalent of a guy who would lie about imaginary things he owns and profess love at first sight to get into a girls pants. In your case, she wants access to your bank account, when she eventually realises there is nothing in it, she would hate you with passion. What happened to you and the reply you got is a clear sign of a siren: sweet from a distance, but deadly at close proximity.

2 - Do not date any girl who only wants long distance relationship LDR (Unless she is a confirmed virgin): Women are highly emotional creatures, they like to connect with their loved ones in person, while they may say things that sound exciting to you at the moment, most of it is just as a result of their emotional state at that point in time, take such statements seriously at your own risk. Unless she is a virgin, when she is lonely or Hot, your money and soothing words on the phone will do you no favours, same way women can hardly hold themselves when they want to urinate is the same way they wont be able to resist a charming guy closeby who ticks all the boxes in their list at such moments. When the heat is on, trust me, the nearest guy that shows love and attention to her is getting it. Most perpetual long distance daters (female and male) prefer LDR cos it allows them to maintain multiple partners without the complications of them running into each other. In other words, most long distance daters are cheats, especially if they are very much sexually active.

3 - Do not date anyone until you are ready to marry: Yes, stay away from relationships until you are financially stable and ready to raise a family. A woman would be more likely to be faithful and ignore other men, not when you promise to marry her in the future, but when she sees you are consciously making preparations to meet her people. Any girl you date when you are not ready is only managing you till a serious man comes along.

4 - Never date an easy lay: Many will disagree with me on this, but if you are the extremely jealous kind and want peace of mind, stay away from girls who fall easily for your advances at the early stages before you even have had a chance to date properly. A girl who would lie to her parents and sneak out to spend the night with you at your house or in a hotel wasn't well raised. Such streak of stealth and rebellious attitude will poison your relationship eventually in the future. As soon as you are in a relationship with such a lady, she would do the same and tell lies to you when an exciting guy comes along with such a proposition just so she can feel that excitement of disobedience.

5 - Never date a cheat: A girl who tells you she has a boyfriend but still chooses to hang out with you while giving silly excuses like: Oh he is out of town or Oh I'm just managing him, I dont really love him, is gonna do same to you someday when a guy better than you comes along. If she doesnt really love him, why the heck is she still with him? Why didnt she break up with him before coming for you? When you date such a woman, she will say same about you to the new perp she'll be cheating on you with.

Bonus - Stay away from relationships, no matter how appealing she may seem, at least until you are ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kindredspirit(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Elbizzcklinz:

You acted like a child by sending her such message.

She was the one that sent him the message, bro. Read the story again.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

am yet to see where she cheated. She did nothing wrong.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by omobaba1759: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
No be only fragile, flagin nii but she can invite a strager to her house pretending she's not in relationship with another man . You guys are just the same .

quote author=ladystranger post=85792537]that is exactly wat u deserved. shit. how would u be testing a lady like dat? women heart are so frigile. goto hell
[/quote]
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by BlaqKeyz: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prec1ous:
I don't understand how a man will trust a woman, even trust anyone.

No woman is truly your's, she only made a conscious decision to stick with you. So don't let it get into your head. She can as well decide to stick with anyone.

Look out for yourself, be selfish. If for nothing but to safeguard your sanity and well being.

Ur head correct
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by cutieme(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

This is why i detest nigerian girls,take heart bro and don't call her again,let her continur her wayeard lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Ivypresh(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
hmm hmmmmm
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Stanfeelings: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
GUY, WHAT MORE SIGN DO U NEED FROM GOD? GO, RUN, BYE.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Date beautiful white girls dem no go hear..
Where are the white girls naa?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin she was angry because she thought she has caught a big fish only to find out say na mirage, like seriously I can't stop laughing
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by majorbravo: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
egopersonified:
grin she was angry because she thought she has caught a big fish only to find out say na mirage, like seriously I can't stop laughing
Exactly, the frustration in her reply was real.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by goodheart02(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
CIOSYLVA:
You spoilt everything...

You would have try to ask if u would sleep over her place and probably have sex with her... If she agrees then give it a little time and call her u are junction.. allow her to come outside looking for you..

Now u started what u can't finish.. no tangible evidence...

My dear, there's no need for the much ado. The moment the young lady accepted the advances, that was when she exposed her innate weakness. Such a women will still be weak in marriage, let's call a spade a spade. And she ended the relationship cos she was ashamed of herself, and didn't know how to confront the guy, so had to go on the defensive.

Guilty parties scream the most.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by goodheart02(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

My advice.... Move ahead. Build your life, and become someone great.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by MNDY(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
How many times will we keep telling guys that girls are like swimming pool - swim your own comot and don't care who swam, will swim or is swimming with you.

Why do we keep emphasizing it? Because Nigerian girls see their kpekus as goldmine and personal property available for anyone they chose to open it for. It's sad that idi.ots like this op who will be busy claiming ownership exist. Before you find a Nigerian girl sexually dedicated to only one man ehn, you go suffer.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by SURElee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Welcome Sir, Mr tester. Now tell us how many fake Facebook account you have created to woo ladies, tell us how many Sims you have bought to pysche other ladies. Eh! Sebi you wan test you don see am na. Clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.