Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107744 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ladystranger(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
that is exactly wat u deserved. shit. how would u be testing a lady like dat? women heart are so frigile. goto hell
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by armadeo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry

Men see adage.

This man is proud of you.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
makydebbie:

[s]Lol, such foolishness in one human being I can't deal. Lion building, gaurd rooms will just make your child so so distant from you and scared of you. Ultimately this child will hate you for the rough upbringing and you'll lose that child.
You're such a fool it's appalling. Get the fu¢k out of my mentions you this dingbat.
You're so stupid.
[/s]

Why am I not surprised? Anyways it's not far fetched. Bad upbringing.
Mind you, you mentioned me first. So its you who should scamper off my mentions.
Uncultured element like you.

And yes I mentioned lion building and guardrooms for people like you who feel they are unbendable. Not the decent ones who are teachable.
One hot slap from a mopol will treat your fuckup.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by yeman1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

Madam,u are very wrong here.You mean she might be ready to make friend that same night and she agreed for him to come over later in the night??

@op just played an incompleted game,he could av requested for a night hangout ND book hotel or sleep over and u will be surprised that she will agreed.Majority of all these GF are confirmed runs girl in the making, ladies don't do half of these to me nd I dumped their sorry ass,I dunno the kind of man he is,still coming here to seek for advice as if he is not man enough to decide in such a crucial moment.....

He's a social media guy... I pity him
99% of these ladies are not loyal
.. if they don't want money, they would like to get f.u. c. K by another man or some of them didn't know what they want i swear. They are not loyal.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
[/s]

Why am I not surprised? Anyways it's not far fetched. Bad upbringing.
Mind you, you mentioned me first. So its you who should scamper off my mentions.
Uncultured element like you.

Dear the pms you're looking for you'll find.
And it's idiots like you that'll send

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Ade1759: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
The fact that u decided to come here for advice gon sef speaks highly of your mumuness...u dey test girl....if girl test u,u go pass?
Oya go beg her na...all this guys,come here for relationship advice...by the way Govt is sharing wheelbarrows in Enugu...u need am...distract your self

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Emeliegregory(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oga, you werent in a relationship for a year; You were someone's ATM for a year. Its sad but forget her.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Mayor38(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Na you do your self bro.
That's audio cheating
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by alexsoftwork(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry
Bros u dey para oooo Lolz.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
makydebbie:

Dear the pms you're looking for you'll find.
And it's idiots like you that'll send

Ohh....now I see the reason for this bickering. You're jealous? Damn!
For PMs that is a normal thing I get everyday as an online business guru?
Hmm....why not try earning some for yourself since it has now become a trophy. O my gosh!
I tot your only problem was bad home training. I didn't know you also suffer from empty brain syndrome.
Sorry. I'm done here.
I don't argue with empty skulls.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Here is mine... Nearly a year it happened still dating same girl but when ever i remember the whole flashback it hit me like hurricane... I called her with different number on WhatsApp prentend to be another guy, I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said yes but out of the country, lol but I dey just few kilometers from her, to cut the whole story short, this particular girl gave gave me her full attention something she hardly do with me, she gave all her information out, even her home town how many they are in the family, I lied to her that am coming to see her on weekend that a friend of mine is wedding, therefore I will stay over night in a hotel and Would like us to meet there, she didn't object , but this is a girl I have never took to hotel or she slept in my house for the first time before the incident, I asked her what I will bring for her , she said anything and I asked her what she will bring for me, she replayed me, that I should mention one, I said OK. I want a warm kiss and some hugging she said that's not a problem, she was very friendly , open minded more than she was to me , a total stranger, we spent hours talking on WhatsApp, we have never talk so long like that before, I asked her if she will come she said yes but after market, am 100% convinced she will come if I didn't blow my cover , when I couldn't take it any more, i blowed my cover, this is a girl I have been dating for 3yrs and my intention is marriage, I have never date any girl so long in the pass , i proposed to her on December last year and we are planing our wedding middle this year, but each time I remember the incidents it hurt my feelings, I cant walk away because I love her so much and I cant forgive her because I have long memory of forgetting and highly emotional due to my Orthodox style , one man one woman
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. That lady will surely cheat on you if you marry her . I'm very certain about that, don't allow stupid love to destroy your future . Marriage can either build or destroy you. Better resist that love and move on .She even lied you are abroad .kai you are playing with fire. Marriage is not child's play.

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Dextre(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...

You set yourself up. Just take your L and move on. Never play loyalty games with ur partners,if she played the same game with you,you sef go disappoint am..so just live with the fact.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Henryjr(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
The level of promiscuity exhibits by girls these days ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by BlindedIrony(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
First thing first, Soobaba, you did a good job by shit-testing your woman. Ignore other things every other person says here. Listen! A man needs to check on his woman every now and then- the same way that a woman shit-tests a man to see if he is still the alpha male or a pussified beta male she can whoop around.
Your woman obviously cheats on you! You mistakenly found out recently. It is the tendency of a woman to cheat- married or not. If she is not cheating on you, that is because she has not found anyone better than you yet. It means she sees you as the alpha and you are doing thing rightly (meaning- you don't like her walk all over you and you are very confident about yourself). Your woman failed her test. Not only did she give the time of the day to a stranger, also she gave her address because she wants to get laid by the "Alpha traits" dude that had the guts to call and turned her on.
Honestly, she would have opened her legs to the man if he had not been you. Look at it this way- no loyal and normal woman will give time to a creepy stranger who copied her number behind her back in a public setting- a bank! A loyal and normal woman would have thought, "What else did this creep calling me copied?" and she would have blocked the line. No, your woman wanted to have a pipe lay inside by her. Do you think she is still the innocent darling woman you used to know?
I read from your post that you wanted to beg her back. Wow! This confirmed my initial suspicion that you are probably a beta male. That is why your woman is getting laid by all manners of men behind your back. You see, she likes the alpha like every other woman- so, she is going to lay around every now and then by men who treat her like trash, and she would come home to the noble naive man (beta male- you) that will never leave her. A normal alpha man (a man who sees shit for what it is, and says his mind plus stand 100% with his word) would have seen the woman for the slut she is, and never call her again. You see, this is an opportunity to make her submit to you! She has already proven that she doesn't respect you to take a huge one behind your back, so you called her, tell her a piece of your mind and never reach out until she gets back to you begging. When she does, you will make her submit.
How do you make her submit? First, if you reach out to her now, she will see you as a spineless beta-male who cannot stand up for himself. It will give her the confidence to start shit-testing you often which will make your life very miserable. So, you have to ignore her now and DO NOT reach out. DO NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE! This is because you should be very mad that your woman wanted to cheat on you. When she sees that you are standing up for yourself, she will reach out- they ALWAYS do. This is when you make her submit by asking her if she will make it up to you. By making it to you, I mean there will be a whole week of ball licking and Mouth Gig civil duty for her. DO NOT EVEN TOUCH HER that week. After each job, just stand up erratically and leave saying angrily she is not even good at giving head- that you know a lot of women that could do better. You say she is not that good, and yet she wants to mess around on you. Leave abruptly and DO NOT contact her, until she reaches out. Hang out with other women or else, kongi will make you senselessly crawling back to her. This is why you need to have a life of abundance (working on your purpose in life, having a lot of friends and other women in your life). A life of abundance will help you stay busy and not even think about the woman.
Note: If she refused to do these, be ready to walk away, and DON'T YOU DARE reach out to her. Whenever she reaches out, ask her if she would make this up to you, go straight to the point and do not even waste your time chatting. Meanwhile, post pictures of you in social media having fun with friends- males and females. If she walks away, bro, walk away and let her go. Do not go pursing. YOU DO NOT want a woman that will screw around behind your back. Remember she is a woman, and sometimes a part of her smells like fish once a month lol She is no better than you.
After two weeks or so, she will be broken down and she will submit. She will come crawling back. That is when you make her a booty call since she has proven not to be worthy of your attention. This will only happen if she sees that you have options. If you don't, you are finished. Again, this is where the life of abundance comes in. I see you don't have this or else, a grown man like you would not been writing about crawling back to your woman when you just found out she is willing to get laid by a stranger- not even a friend, a goddamn stranger! That means anybody could lay a big pipe in her. Lucky she has not met the likes of me, or else the likes of me will run a train in her. That is if it hasn't happened yet, you cuckold! Of course, she will not tell you until you find out like you just did about her cheating tendencies tongue
To conclude the time i have wasted on you, son, I am going to say that I know you will go back crawling to that woman like 95% of the beta males out there. And yet you ask us how she could do such a thing? In case you decide to heed my advice, bear in my mind that none of these are evil. Ask your father or elder family members or player friends. Women do exactly the same thing: lies, cheats and manipulative. Actually, women are better and smarter at these things than us - men. That is why a man will feel guilty doing any of these, but a woman won't even give a shit about your feelings when she does them. A woman will flake on you during dates. She will string you along to get your approval and non-sexual attention , but will never tell you she is not interested in you- that is why we have millions of friend-zones in the world grin. She will intentionally try to make you spend a lot because she sees you a potential money-cow. She will Bleep your friends without considering the consequences on the friendship. She will try manipulate you to gain power in relationships. And others. Besides, a man's life should not be about woman. Work on life purpose and stop pursing women! You will see that women will swarm toward you and when they mess up, your high value will boot them aside to make room for better quality women without feeling guilty.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by bezimo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Date beautiful white girls dem no go hear..

White girls won't try that..they are loyal more than 9ja girls who are mostly hoes
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Bros u dey para oooo Lolz.
honestly, I find it hard to tolerate guys like this OP. After inviting a stranger to her house at night and the insults she bombarded the OP with, he is here asking us what to do

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by bezimo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
The average 9ja girl is not loyal..she is a hoe..

There is a reason durex research concluded that 9ja girls are the number one hoes in the world..

I pity any guy that carry 9ja girl matter for head like gala grin..girl that will dump you at the slightest availability of a higher bidder.Bitches that will spread kpekus for phone for money for hair, for food, for cream from any guy offering it whether she has a guy or not..abeg..
When you catch them in their hoeing ministry..they will use the emotion reverse psychologic blackmail to change it for you..like you are the problem and cause of her slut ass LovePeddler lifestyle grin

#Team white girls...When you date white girl you understand what genuine love is..

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
armadeo:

Men see adage.

This man is proud of you.

cool
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Ugmama(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

I will definitely turn down such advances when I know very well that I never met some one like that. A female friend of mine even called with a different number and tried playing such stunt on me on certain time, I had to be inquisitive that she opened up and revealed herself.
Now this issue may seem like I have trust issues but I never did, I only wanted to play a prank to spice things up but it backfired.
The reply is what stunned me and I decided not to respond, just let her be, if she comes back calling fine, if she doesn't, no problem...
I should feel disappointed because sounded so flirty like she was looking forward to seeing this person, that's why I had to just open up at that point, didn't want to go any further

Okay. Got your point.

Let me tell you what you know.

Every girlis a market and no one wants disappointment or bad market. Hence for you to cage a girl to yourself you need to pay her dowry not even proposal shit.

So bro, if you love the girl forgive her and let her know you want to see this relationship to another level by paying her bride price. That's only when you own her.

Dont blame her too hard. She's just a girl.

Thank you
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Shut up!... Your mouth Like sharpener.... Can't a girl get to meet someone again... Coming to see her isn't a big deal... Any small thing you'd call a girl a "hoe"... Are you any better yourself...
"By their comments, you shall know them" John 3:16 NIV.

So you don't see anything wrong in inviting a stranger to her house at night and insulting her so called boyfriend afterwards?
What other words best defines a potential hoe?

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by moseslarry(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

You are such a very good girl, kindly WhatsApp me here let's be friends 08038279083
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by dewuyiebun: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
You can't be too sure she might even be taking the fake you for a ride,you could get to her street,call her and she might not pick or switch off her phone,these girl's atimes like to teach guys some lesson,I met a girl in a bus and we got along fine through out the journey,I collected her phone number, could you believe that she gave me her boyfriend number

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by UrVillagePpl: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Roheemah04:
You be mumu man lipsrsealed

Any girl here can fall for this sh*t!

She told you she has a boyfriend buh doesn't stay in town..
What more duyyu want?
She might just be friendly with the guyl!

If she had prank you with a beautiful and endowed friend of her ...to seduce you won't you fall for it too?

If truly you love her ..tell her you're wrong and don't play such prank on her again...

Forget negative comments here..

Wish you best of luck�

Seconded.
Mature and straightforward

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by JayPeeOham: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
OP did your girl f**k up, yes!

Whose fault? Yours!

You can't eat your cake and have it!!

Besides there's nothing like cheating when it comes bf/gf relationship... it's only a game.

Your word against hers!!!

Next time don't start what you cannot finish or ready to finish!!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Amanee(f): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
I can't even waste my time on such claptrap

Enjoy your two seconds fame and the likes you'll get from the hungry boys of NL

Ciao aunty 'decent' grin grin

Jewessgratitude:

Your point exactly? Do you know the sacrifice it requires for a lady to be decent? That is what most of you ladies of this generation can not do as you've traded your decency for high profile jobs by sleeping around with bosses and chairman to maintain that status.

I have been in the labour market before but was frustrated out of the system due to all those temptations from bosses and big clients.
Ive told a little bit of my story how I was asked to resign after I turned down a chairman. All because I want to keep my decency. And several other ordeals until i carved a niche for myself to be on my own. It may not be huge but im contented and can only pray it gets better. So I dont know exactly what you mean by what you said up there. Or you think we don't know what keeps

What do you have going for you? Or you think we dont know what you do to keep such jobs? At the detriment of your decency?
SMH.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Alexun(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Filmewell:
Why can't people not do this stupid test on the people they claim to love. There is no one except Jesus of the Holy Bible that can withstand any test. People are not that bad is just sometimes good people do bad things. It does not condemn them to bad people.
Op swear since you met your girlfriend that you have not chyked any order girl even though you did not go through with hooking up.

This is no issue

Na dem grin

May God deliver us from dem!!! shocked
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prec1ous:
I don't understand how a man will trust a woman, even trust anyone.

No woman is truly your's, she only made a conscious decision to stick with you. So don't let it get into your head. She can as well decide to stick with anyone.

Look out for yourself, be selfish. If for nothing but to safeguard your sanity and well being.

This is deep
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Thanks, I was just carried away that she could fall for such silly joke, that's why I just opened up immediately and that's how I got the reply

She wasn't really into you. That chapter has ended or should I say you should end it. Look for another partner
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by fegori: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thank your star that u pulled that stunt becos it's obvious this girl has the tendency of cheating on u and she doesn't even feel remorseful
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by shegzydave(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
You really fuckup, she has open up to you to some extent, she said *yes that she has a boyfriend but not in the same location* is that not sincere enuf...I don't think there is any big deal inviting the guy to come and see her at her apartment, am sure she won't let the guy enter her room they will both be outside and she will let the guy say all he wanna say....as u said u ain't in the same location but that doesn't stop her from having male friends...she has not even accept for the guy you already accusing her of cheating.....my guy u fumble jor

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kingrexyl(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
bezimo:

White girls won't try that..they are loyal more than 9ja girls who are mostly hoes
You know the truth jare, when a white girl love you she love you with all her heart and can never cheat on you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.