Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107730 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kingrexyl(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nthrone:

Fixed,

Let me guess, online

Fixed

How u go take romance her
I'm leaving Nigeria soon, no joke.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Sniper101(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Iampearly:
When did it become a crime for someone to be polite?
Personally, I feel she was just being that,polite. Atleast she didn't lie about having a boyfriend.
I would have done same not to hurt anyone's feelings.
You persuaded her to have sex with you on the 1st date or just to see her?
I feel the op is just insecure and really needs to grow up.

Wait ooo am I the only one that noticed the op didn't share his chat with her here but shared hers?
For any sane person, which I feel the op's girlfriend is, to reply that way when she obviously didn't do anything wrong shows that He must have said some horrible things to her.

How sure are we he hasn't done such and even worse to her for her to sound so upset.

Op got what he was looking for. He was probably tired of the relationship or is suffering from severe self esteem issues and wanted to pin the breakup on her.

*Anyways, what do I know sef?*

you don't know that you're an olosho.
...just like the OP's Ex

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kunleweb: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Yeah thanks.
Of course the God factor is the first things. capture them for God before the word captures them. wink.

My brother, the rate of Indecency is alarming. A young lady cannot keep a decent relationship with a guy any more.

The change starts with us. I must see to it.

I love the energy and morals you exude. Reminds me of the same standard our parents employed in grooming us. It's alarming that ladies now see indecency as the new norm and rarely speak against it as bluntly as you have in this thread.. I envy your bobo cool

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobledavid(f): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
You just disgraced yourself all in the name of testing ur babe. My brother you don't even have any evidence and I'm sure you are not telling us what really happened. u no get sense at all. Biko this is 2020 and i sell UK fairly used sense come get one for cheap price

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by denitro(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
WHY YoU SHOULD NEVER TEST YOUR GIRLFRIEND
If you decide to test her
Two things can happen —
1. She doesn't betray your trust.
But maybe she's wasn't into the guy and maybe you might get her next time.
2. She betrays your trust.
You feel cheated and disappointed and lose the ability to trust again.

You see the real issue here is not with her but with you. Lack of trust cannot be solved with testing the person,
it only fuels more and more distrust. After testing her, will it stop you from checking her phone from time to time?
If you, for no apparent reason, distrust someone, it is more about you, than them.
If you constantly feel the need to test your girlfriend, you need to seek help. This is not healthy.

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by oliveth007(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

Sincerely this really surprise me, that your so called girlfriend is a damn LovePeddler, brother please forget her and move on, stop disappointing we guy so some so call bitches won't win
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kunleweb: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Teeq1234:
Chai a good heart just got stabbed. reminds me of myself back then. love is STOOPID. So I stopped been stoopid. now m a WISE MAN. if you know then you know. nothing keeps a woman these days. Give her everything she will still cheat. Men be WISE.

I agree. Nothing keeps them grin
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Tony142: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

using iron hand do not mean they will turn out good, they might repel sooner or later

moderation is the key,

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Filmewell(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
sparko1:

Madam don’t sugarcoat it!

Asking a guy to come over to your place, a stranger for that matter is completely unacceptable!

Test or not! The fact that she said yes on the first night is a sign she a hoe!

Am not sugarcoating anything don't be surprised that if you ask him to give a brief explanation about whether they relationship is at a good place you will not blame the poor girl.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nairaboi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
azimo:
does it matter? Why not update ur brain to 2020 version or may be we will turn it to app so u can use it
Why the thing come pain you. No hating bit what he said holds water.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Jobminister: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...

@OP, Call the girl back and apologies to her but don't loose your control as a man else she will take the steering from you.

Let me tell you the truth 99.99999.......999% of girls/ladies in Nigeria will fall woefully for this prank.

I have done this so many times to different girls but none survive it, some only put little resistance but after i persisted another day, they will agree for us to see.

Let me tell you another truth, you will also fall for it if another girl/lady play this prank with you.

If you like the said girl, call her and tell her you are sorry. Except you had intention of dropping her before and was looking for an excuse.

What she did is what almost every Nigeria chick will do.

At least what you did will teach her a lesson to be very careful with strangers.

And to those saying dump her, God has answer your prayer.

I say this to you, go and play this similar prank with your girl friend and come back here to tell us the story, 99.9999...999% of them will fall for it.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Elxandre(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
makydebbie:

Abeg if she wan spoil she go spoil, just pray for her.

Some people received really extreme upbringing and they turned out worse. No be by upbringing alone.
Which do you speak better?
Ghanaian or Nigerian Pidgin? Just curious. cheesy
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Iampearly(f): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sniper101:

you don't know that you're an olosho.
...just like the OP's Ex

Thanks jare. I never knew you were also one of the babies on this forum.
Don't worry ehn non olosho, if any lady takes pity on you and brings herself low enough to marry you, I hope you won't die of hypertension when she is on a harmless call with a male friend.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by tunjilana: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
U did well but u shudnt have told her...just have that info and gradually commence your descent into murtala mohammed intl airport..... smiley smiley smiley....u for waka away jejely....let her figure
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by samcus(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
olosho everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Tomilola360: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry

bros u no nice o sad
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
ogene144:

Na Edo Auchi people na their way be that they are wayward bitch Olosho single mother....

sir you no dey reply me again.... you're my only hope
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Such a boy child you are. Grow up dude.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Sniper101(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Iampearly:

Thanks jare. I never knew you were also one of the babies on this forum.
Don't worry ehn non olosho, if any lady takes pity on you and brings herself low enough to marry you, I hope you won't die of hypertension when she is on a harmless call with a male friend.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.

A harmless call you say?
Ogbeni quit deluding your pretty self.

...a cat can't be a friend to a rat
You know why?
the cat will always want to eat the rat.

And do I need to still add that there's hardly a platonic relationship between a male and a female?
"It takes two to tangle" i hope u know?

I hope you also know the meaning of this saying, "from Play, we get Players".

Enjoy the rest of your day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Trendishine: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Yes, I know it was uncalled for, but I just got carried away with the prank and got burnt.. Just wanted to make fun of her like we used to. I've learnt my lesson and have to move on. I even expected her to block me but she hasn't, she's among the first to quickly check out my status. I'll just have to ignore her for now, guess the relationship will end from there
My friend, don't be silly... Don't go back to that girl. Its the only advice a true person would tell. I don't know you from no where, but the least I can tell you now is: don't allow yourself, no matter how weak you're drifting into anything, ask yourself a question....(be careful who you go or have been into a relationship with, some are looking to cling on anything close for help , interpreting it as love, when they see anything to cling to again when you're not close, they burst open their river bank of desperation at the slightest. Its not about love for them, its survival...many of them girls have been overwhelmed with such irrationality,( they congratulate themselves and want to keep up with a game, and somehow want to have it look like they are in a vouge of relationship, using the "i love you" lyrics to grease it so they dont loose out immediatly incase, so they would by all means crave to defend it as rationale when the shame catches up with them.. Some like that your friend will come up with reverse psychology.. (That's how callous they are).
You just dodged a bullet boy..
No matter what any ass-hole tells you here.
They're quite a few rationale girls out there who by training and default , can "reason with you" like "rude boy" of the psquare dou will sing.
Go locate her , play her your symphony and see her dance down the heavens for you.
Leave this one you write about here.
She's been messed up before she met you, she ain't gonna change. She's a clinger and that foul air that blows no good.
Don't blame yourself. Her action I observed here is not even about the call thing alone, that's not the issue totally. Its the message you just dropped from her. It paints a clearer picture to you now init?
Listen to your brother...

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Casekiller(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Guy ur babe Na confirm runs girl. Na so runs girl dey do
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Zuriel100(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
I like handling DAT kind of gals.... guy forgot about her, don't call.... see her reply sef
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
cejaypriesty:

This kind of reply truly reflects how the morals od our society have fallen.
You too serious
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by black9: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

We all learn one way or the other but in the meantime, mk we dey vibe Figo dey go

https://www.nairaland.com/5630838/baddest-figo-freestyle-youth-corper

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Guy this ur babe no be for you oo

Her eyes and mind still de somewhere she does not really like you to d core
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by johnaruson(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
She's right because of curiosity to see the guy, secondly she's not the one visiting, thirdly lead us not into temptation, fourthly you are not married to her not even ordinary formal engagement. I used to advice my sister not to put their eggs in one basket and never mess around. Seeing a bland date is within the normal rules.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Iamikeokwu(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

omo nah igbo girl be that!!!
you are very foolish like your tribe
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ikwedim(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
God have use foolish things to show you the way. Now follow my steps. Beg her, show her love. Give her belle and dump her. Join our group sharp sharp.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Figliomi: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Like she said move make she see� road. Not unless you want to be emotionally stupid kindly move ahead
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by lucky4west: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
men the girl is just keeping. you as an option while looking out for the real deal....she does not consider you as the real man for her besides she still has adventurous spirit a feeling that she is yet to have maximum fun b4 committing to a single guy thus she is fleeting in her feelings and unstable emotionally move on bro this is how lot of ladies miss out on the ideal Mr. Right and later make do with Mr. Manageable. if she can agree to meet a guy a total stranger after a phone conversation what do u think she will do when she meet a richer, more handsome dude than you in person? she will just run away with him..
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by lucky4west: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
men the girl is just keeping. you as an option while looking out for the real deal....she does not consider you as the real man for her besides she still has adventurous spirit a feeling that she is yet to have maximum fun b4 committing to a single guy thus she is fleeting in her feelings and unstable emotionally move on bro this is how lot of ladies miss out on the ideal Mr. Right and later make do with Mr. Manageable. if she can agree to meet a guy a total stranger after a phone conversation what do u think she will do when she meet a richer, more handsome dude than you in person? she will just run away with him..
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by effty(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro
She dumped him already

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.