Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (47917 Views)

How To Perform Tayammam / How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are also derailing the thread! The thread is about Ghusl not Moses!
You have not answered my question. Did she or she did not?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
advocatejare:
you're one of those that still have the belief that the Quran was sent down from heaven grin

Go and read Sahih Bukhari volume 1 Book 1 Hadiths 3 and 4 and you will realize that the figure that was reciting the Quran to Muhammad was a jinn, a demon that tormented Muhammad so much that he almost committed suicide, it was when Khadija feared that Muhammad may commit suicide that was when she took him to a Christian called Waraqa.

And the Quran u have today was written by Zaid bn Thabit long after Muhammad had died, so wake up from the slumber that your Quran was sent down by God. It was a book written by men, majority of the content was plagiarized from the Bible!
You're one of such that do misinterprete Al Qur'an.

First Al Qur'an wasn't sent down rigid the way it is. It entails compilation of ayahs sent down by Allah subsequently compiled by first scholars for eternal use.

The angel (not jinn) who served as tutor to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was Angel Jibril (Gabriel); boss of all .

Seek for clear knowledge not misinterpretation
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
fortran12:

the bible was inspired by God, he did not send down any chapters. The new testament is about Jesus, just as Jesus asked them to spread the good news. All the text in the bible points to Jesus.
Inspired ! How ?
Most contemporary Christians do confuse themselves on who is God & Jesus.

Can you throw more light ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
Inspired ! How ?
Most contemporary Christians do confuse themselves on who is God & Jesus.

Can you throw more light ?
What is your reference of most Christians.
Jesus is the 2nd person in Trinity. The Trinity is God Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus came to the world to die for sin. God is in heaven and the Holy spirit came to the world after Jesus ascended to heaven. Jesus and God are different in nature

Inspired like God speaking to them through dreams, thoughts etc
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
fortran12:

What is your reference of most Christians.
Jesus is the 2nd person in Trinity. The Trinity is God Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus came to the world to die for sin. God is in heaven and the Holy spirit came to the world after Jesus ascended to heaven. Jesus and God are different in nature

Inspired like God speaking to them through dreams, thoughts etc
Who is now Jesus exactly ?

Like who do you guyz pray to ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
Who is now Jesus exactly ?

Like who do you guyz pray to ?

God is Trinity and that is how he created us. God is 3 persons in one just like humans have 3 also- spirit soul and body.
The Trinity of God are separate and distinct, the one for humans are dependent on one another.
Jesus came as God in the flesh. Christians pray through Jesus not to Jesus.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
fortran12:

God is Trinity and that is how he created us. God is 3 persons in one just like humans have 3 also- spirit soul and body.
The Trinity of God are separate and distinct, the one for humans are dependent on one another.
Jesus came as God in the flesh. Christians pray through Jesus not to Jesus.
Jesus came as God ?

I taught he is also son of God as ur pple claim ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
You're one of such that do misinterprete Al Qur'an.

First Al Qur'an wasn't sent down rigid the way it is. It entails compilation of ayahs sent down by Allah subsequently compiled by first scholars for eternal use.

The angel (not jinn) who served as tutor to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was Angel Jibril (Gabriel); boss of all .

Seek for clear knowledge not misinterpretation
I gave you facts from Islamic sources and you're accusing me of interpreting the Quran

1. What prompted the compilation of the Quran was when most reciters died at the battle of Yamama. It was then that Umar approached Abu Bakr to compile the Quran into a book.

Umar said:

"I am afraid that there will be more casualties among the Qurra' (those who know the Qur'an by heart) at other battle-fields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an MAY BE LOST, unless you collect it. And I am of the opinion that you should collect the Qur'an."

Abu Bakr added,

"I said to 'Umar, 'How can I do something WHICH ALLAH’S APOSTLE HAS NOT DONE?' Umar said (to me), 'By Allah, it is (really) a good thing.'

From the above, it's clear that the Quran was not compiled into a book when Muhammad was alive.

It was Zaid that later compiled and gave you the Quran you have today.

After his own compilation there were other versions/codices of the Quran which Uthman later ordered to be burnt in order to hide the differences in these codices.

So it's clear now that Quran was written by Zaid, it was edited and Muhammad was no longer alive to verify the authenticity of what Zaid compiled.

2. As per whether it was Jinn or Gabriel that dictated the Quran to Muhammad, go and read Sahih Bukhari volume 1 Book 1 Hadiths 2,3 and 4 you would see that the jinn never called himself Gabriel, the Jinn pressed Muhammad down until he could no longer breathe, each revelation brough pain and agony to Muhammad and he was always moving his lips like someone having a convulsions anytime the jinn brought the revelation.

Muhammad was so distressed that he believed he was either possessed or running mad and at a time he wanted to commit suicide by jumping off from a height. The true angel of God doesn't bring distress to whom he is sent to.

Also, the reason Muhammad banned Muslims from keeping dogs at home was because the Jinns revealing the Quran to him stopped coming to him in his house because of the dogs Muhammad had at home.

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:450
Narrated By Salim's father
Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, "We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog."

Only evil spirits are afraid of dogs.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
Jesus came as God ?

I taught he is also son of God as ur pple claim ?
He came to show the relationship . the father son relationship. So wr can call God our father and we his kids
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
advocatejare:

I gave you facts from Islamic sources and you're accusing me of interpreting the Quran

1. What prompted the compilation of the Quran was when most reciters died at the battle of Yamama. It was then that Umar approached Abu Bakr to compile the Quran into a book.

Umar said:

"I am afraid that there will be more casualties among the Qurra' (those who know the Qur'an by heart) at other battle-fields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an MAY BE LOST, unless you collect it. And I am of the opinion that you should collect the Qur'an."

Abu Bakr added,

"I said to 'Umar, 'How can I do something WHICH ALLAH’S APOSTLE HAS NOT DONE?' Umar said (to me), 'By Allah, it is (really) a good thing.'

From the above, it's clear that the Quran was not compiled into a book when Muhammad was alive.

It was Zaid that later compiled and gave you the Quran you have today.

After his own compilation there were other versions/codices of the Quran which Uthman later ordered to be burnt in order to hide the differences in these codices.

So it's clear now that Quran was written by Zaid, it was edited and Muhammad was no longer alive to verify the authenticity of what Zaid compiled.

2. As per whether it was Jinn or Gabriel that dictated the Quran to Muhammad, go and read Sahih Bukhari volume 1 Book 1 Hadiths 2,3 and 4 you would see that the jinn never called himself Gabriel, the Jinn pressed Muhammad down until he could no longer breathe, each revelation brough pain and agony to Muhammad and he was always moving his lips like someone having a convulsions anytime the jinn brought the revelation.

Muhammad was so distressed that he believed he was either possessed or running mad and at a time he wanted to commit suicide by jumping off from a height. The true angel of God doesn't bring distress to whom he is sent to.

Also, the reason Muhammad banned Muslims from keeping dogs at home was because the Jinns revealing the Quran to him stopped coming to him in his house because of the dogs Muhammad had at home.

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:450
Narrated By Salim's father
Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, "We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog."

Only evil spirits are afraid of dogs.
Nt really a fan of long typin. Meanwhile except a detailed explanation soon
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
fortran12:

He came to show the relationship . the father son relationship. So wr can call God our father and we his kids
u still hvnt answer Jesus role.

An angel ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
Nt really a fan of long typin. Meanwhile except a detailed explanation soon
I'm expecting it.

Lemme give you the summary of what I typed since you said you don't like long write up

1. The Quran was written and edited by human beings led by Zaid

2. Muhammad was not alive to confirm the veracity and authenticity of what Zaid compiled

3. There were many codices of the Quran before Uthman burnt them up

4. Muhammad got his revelation from a jinn who tormented him and the jinn was also afraid of Dog and the jinn never said he was Gabriel
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
u still hvnt answer Jesus role.

An angel ?
He came to die for sin. What sort of role do u mean? In which aspect
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
advocatejare:
Haha
You're the king of lies.

1. Quran is not chronological, it's disjointed and haphazardly arranged. What's the age difference between Isaac and Ishmael? you cant answer because your Quran didn't tell you, you will have to run to the Bible to learn that one!

Ishmael and Hagar had already been sent off from Abraham's house before the command to sacrifice Isaac was given, so the child could never have been for Ishmael the bastard child.

2. It was the child whose good tidings was given that was asked to be sacrificed

3. It was Isaac's good tidings that was given and not Ishamael's

4. If Quran is as clear enough as it claims, it shouldn't have been difficult to have stated the name of the child Abraham wanted to sacrifice but the fabricator that formulated the Quran was ashamed of his fabrications that he couldn't put the actual name of the sacrificial child

So try again

Can you then explain each of the verses I sent to you?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
advocatejare:
Now that you're humble enough to apologise, your apology is accepted and you're forgiven.

But next time, don't be rude to an elderly person grin

I just went through the thread. Looks like I wasn't even the only one dealing with you. Now I'm beginning to feel guiltycheesy
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can you then explain each of the verses I sent to you?

The Quran is disjointed, I'll help you by bringing it together so that you can know that Isaac is the one whose glad tidings was brought
رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

فَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِغُلٰمٍ حَلِيمٍ
"So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 101)

وَامْرَأَتُهُۥ قَآئِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنٰهَا بِإِسْحٰقَ وَمِنْ وَرَآءِ إِسْحٰقَ يَعْقُوبَ
"And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob."
(QS. Hud 11: Verse 71)

وَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِإِسْحٰقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"And We gave him good tidings of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 112)

فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْىَ قَالَ يٰبُنَىَّ إِنِّىٓ أَرٰى فِى الْمَنَامِ أَنِّىٓ أَذْبَحُكَ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا تَرٰى  ۚ قَالَ يٰٓأَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ  ۖ سَتَجِدُنِىٓ إِنْ شَآءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصّٰبِرِينَ
"And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think. He said, O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 102)

The Quran didn't tell us why Abraham's wife smiled (wife not slave girl) we will pardon the Quran for not telling us because the Quran had said we should believe in the Torah and in the Torah, the reason why Sarah laughed was explained.

Muhammad knew that he plagiarized the Torah, Psalms and Gospels that was why he directed you to those books for proper understanding of what he told you because without those books most stories in the Quran can't be understood, and he was also exonerating himself in a way. So that on day of judgement when you're giving excuses that Muhammad was the one that misled you, Muhammad would simply tell you that he had instructed you to find out the truth by yourself

Now let me teach you.

This is the Explanation :

Genesis 15
Verse 1 : Some time later, the Lord spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, “Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.”

2. But Abram replied, “O Sovereign Lord, what good are all your blessings when I don’t even have a son? Since you’ve given me no children, Eliezer of Damascus, a servant in my household, will inherit all my wealth.

4. Then the Lord said to him, “No, your servant will not be your heir, for you will have a son of your own who will be your heir.”

But Sarah decided to help God by giving her maid, Hagar to Abraham because Sarah felt she was too old to have a child.

Genesis 16:1-2
Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had not been able to bear children for him. But she had an Egyptian servant named Hagar.
So Sarai said to Abram, “The Lord has prevented me from having children. Go and sleep with my servant. Perhaps I can have children through her.” And Abram agreed with Sarai’s proposal.

But when Hagar got pregnant for Abraham, she began to treat Sarah in contempt and Sarah reported to Abraham who then asked Sarah to deal with Hagar as she liked since Hagar was her maid. Sarah then sent Hagar away and the Angel of the Lord saw Hagar and instructed her to go back and submit to the authority of Sarah her mistress and the Angel of the Lord told Hagar that the child in her womb will be called Ishmael and that

"This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.”

Perfect description of Muhammad, a wild man, untamed and in open hostility against his relatives the descendants of Isaac(Israel)
-Genesis 16:5-12

Now, God brought the good tidings of Isaac by telling Abraham that Sarah would have a child

Genesis 17:15-22
Then God said to Abraham, “Regarding Sarai, your wife—her name will no longer be Sarai. From now on her name will be Sarah.
And I will bless her and give you a son from her! Yes, I will bless her richly, and she will become the mother of many nations. Kings of nations will be among her descendants.”

Then Abraham bowed down to the ground, but he laughed to himself in disbelief. “How could I become a father at the age of 100?” he thought. “And how can Sarah have a baby when she is ninety years old?”

Then Abraham wanted to help God again by saying God should simply bless Ishmael instead of trying to give Sarah a child at that very old age.

But God replied, “No—Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.

He said He will bless Ishmael too but his covenant will be with Isaac.

Now on the issue of Sarah's laughter.

Genesis 18:10-14

Then one of them said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!” Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent.

Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children.

So she laughed silently to herself and said, “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master—my husband—is also so old?”

Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

Genesis 21:1-3
The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he had promised.

She became pregnant, and she gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age. This happened at just the time God had said it would.
And Abraham named their son Isaac.

Later, Ishmael was making fun of Isaac and Sarah saw him and asked Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael away and that was how they left Abraham's house leaving Abraham with only Isaac as the only Son in his house, long before Abraham was instructed to sacrifice Isaac.

Now, the Bible was clear on whom Abraham was to sacrifice

Genesis 22:2

“Take your son, your only son—yes, Isaac, whom you love so much—and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Crayfish09:

I just went through the thread. Looks like I wasn't even the only one dealing with you. Now I'm beginning to feel guiltycheesy
You don't need to feel guilty anymore, I've forgiven you grin
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
fortran12:

He came to die for sin. What sort of role do u mean? In which aspect
die for your sin ? grin u
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2020
yetunsbay:
die for your sin ? grin u
Die for sin. What about that?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
fortran12:

Die for sin. What about that?
makes sense ?

Even when someone kills , his/her been died for shey ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
advocatejare:

The Quran is disjointed, I'll help you by bringing it together so that you can know that Isaac is the one whose glad tidings was brought
رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ

فَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِغُلٰمٍ حَلِيمٍ
"So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 101)

وَامْرَأَتُهُۥ قَآئِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنٰهَا بِإِسْحٰقَ وَمِنْ وَرَآءِ إِسْحٰقَ يَعْقُوبَ
"And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob."
(QS. Hud 11: Verse 71)

وَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِإِسْحٰقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"And We gave him good tidings of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 112)

فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْىَ قَالَ يٰبُنَىَّ إِنِّىٓ أَرٰى فِى الْمَنَامِ أَنِّىٓ أَذْبَحُكَ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا تَرٰى  ۚ قَالَ يٰٓأَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ  ۖ سَتَجِدُنِىٓ إِنْ شَآءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصّٰبِرِينَ
"And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think. He said, O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 102)

The Quran didn't tell us why Abraham's wife smiled (wife not slave girl) we will pardon the Quran for not telling us because the Quran had said we should believe in the Torah and in the Torah, the reason why Sarah laughed was explained.

Muhammad knew that he plagiarized the Torah, Psalms and Gospels that was why he directed you to those books for proper understanding of what he told you because without those books most stories in the Quran can't be understood, and he was also exonerating himself in a way. So that on day of judgement when you're giving excuses that Muhammad was the one that misled you, Muhammad would simply tell you that he had instructed you to find out the truth by yourself

Now let me teach you.

This is the Explanation :

Genesis 15
Verse 1 : Some time later, the Lord spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, “Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.”

2. But Abram replied, “O Sovereign Lord, what good are all your blessings when I don’t even have a son? Since you’ve given me no children, Eliezer of Damascus, a servant in my household, will inherit all my wealth.

4. Then the Lord said to him, “No, your servant will not be your heir, for you will have a son of your own who will be your heir.”

But Sarah decided to help God by giving her maid, Hagar to Abraham because Sarah felt she was too old to have a child.

Genesis 16:1-2
Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had not been able to bear children for him. But she had an Egyptian servant named Hagar.
So Sarai said to Abram, “The Lord has prevented me from having children. Go and sleep with my servant. Perhaps I can have children through her.” And Abram agreed with Sarai’s proposal.

But when Hagar got pregnant for Abraham, she began to treat Sarah in contempt and Sarah reported to Abraham who then asked Sarah to deal with Hagar as she liked since Hagar was her maid. Sarah then sent Hagar away and the Angel of the Lord saw Hagar and instructed her to go back and submit to the authority of Sarah her mistress and the Angel of the Lord told Hagar that the child in her womb will be called Ishmael and that

"This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.”

Perfect description of Muhammad, a wild man, untamed and in open hostility against his relatives the descendants of Isaac(Israel)
-Genesis 16:5-12

Now, God brought the good tidings of Isaac by telling Abraham that Sarah would have a child

Genesis 17:15-22
Then God said to Abraham, “Regarding Sarai, your wife—her name will no longer be Sarai. From now on her name will be Sarah.
And I will bless her and give you a son from her! Yes, I will bless her richly, and she will become the mother of many nations. Kings of nations will be among her descendants.”

Then Abraham bowed down to the ground, but he laughed to himself in disbelief. “How could I become a father at the age of 100?” he thought. “And how can Sarah have a baby when she is ninety years old?”

Then Abraham wanted to help God again by saying God should simply bless Ishmael instead of trying to give Sarah a child at that very old age.

But God replied, “No—Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.

He said He will bless Ishmael too but his covenant will be with Isaac.

Now on the issue of Sarah's laughter.

Genesis 18:10-14

Then one of them said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!” Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent.

Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children.

So she laughed silently to herself and said, “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master—my husband—is also so old?”

Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

Genesis 21:1-3
The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he had promised.

She became pregnant, and she gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age. This happened at just the time God had said it would.
And Abraham named their son Isaac.

Later, Ishmael was making fun of Isaac and Sarah saw him and asked Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael away and that was how they left Abraham's house leaving Abraham with only Isaac as the only Son in his house, long before Abraham was instructed to sacrifice Isaac.

Now, the Bible was clear on whom Abraham was to sacrifice

Genesis 22:2

“Take your son, your only son—yes, Isaac, whom you love so much—and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”

Subhanallah! We ask Allah to punish the liar between us!

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

“Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113)

The Glad tidings of Isaac came after the sacrifice!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
yetunsbay:
makes sense ?

Even when someone kills , his/her been died for shey ?
The effects of sin are 2. Before God and before man Jesus came to mend the way before God and man. People will still face the consequence of sin on earth, but not with God.
Jesus has paid for sin, this means you only goto hell by failing to accept the payment for sin made by Jesus.
Sin is a debt that has to be paid. Jesus paid for it and rejecting Jesus means you have decided to pay by yourself. But remember the only way to pay for sin is with a life. Jesus gave his life for sin. Paying yourself means giving your life thus death in hell.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Subhanallah! We ask Allah to punish the liar between us!

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

“Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113)

The Glad tidings of Isaac came after the sacrifice!
grin grin grin
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
advocatejare:
Who will your mama go to when she's been raped day and night by 72 men in your filthy, sex party Islamic paradise?

Why are you so uncouth and ill-mannered like this?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Why are you so uncouth and ill-mannered like this?
I only stated the obvious. But if you think that that's not the obvious, tell me what Allah has in plan for your women in his filthy paradise. If you men are enjoying your 72 wives, what will your women enjoy?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2020
advocatejare:
I only stated the obvious. But if you think that that's not the obvious, tell me what Allah has in plan for your women in his filthy paradise. If you men are enjoying your 72 wives, what will your women enjoy?

You have no biz with such knowledge! it concerns us not you!

Any Muslim here would have seen how truly disgusting and ill-mannered you are as a typical Christian!
Can't google or look for answers on Reddit and other sites your use for your Shenanigans?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

You have no biz with such knowledge! it concerns us not you!

Any Muslim here would have seen how truly disgusting and ill-mannered you are as a typical Christian!
Can't google or look for answers on Reddit and other sites your use for your Shenanigans?
I can feel the anger and frustration in you, it's okay to be angry when you don't have answers to your delusions and illusions.

Eeyah, so you're so ashamed to tell us what the fate of your Muslim sisters will be in your filthy paradise. So Allah doesn't have plans for them or Allah has the same plan he has for Muslim men for your women, having 72 muscular men to be having sex with them?

How can Allah leave the fate of numerous Muslim women hanging?

While Allah was promising you men unlimited sex with 72 big-eyed houris, what plan does he have for your women?

Don't be ashamed to tell us, you don't need to be angry or ashamed na grin

Simply accept that you don't know grin
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2020
advocatejare:

I can feel the anger and frustration in you, it's okay to be angry when you don't have answers to your delusions and illusions.

Eeyah, so you're so ashamed to tell us what the fate of your Muslim sisters will be in your filthy paradise. So Allah doesn't have plans for them or Allah has the same plan he has for Muslim men for your women, having 72 muscular men to be having sex with them?

How can Allah leave the fate of numerous Muslim women hanging?

While Allah was promising you men unlimited sex with 72 big-eyed houris, what plan does he have for your women?

Don't be ashamed to tell us, you don't need to be angry or ashamed na grin

Simply accept that you don't know grin

Uncouth and ill-bred Christian he said you should go and ask google!
The only thing you gain here is disparaging Islam while you know less about your acclaimed Christianity.

Anyways you are a Christian na!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Uncouth and ill-bred Christian he said you should go and ask google!
The only thing you gain here is disparaging Islam while you know less about your acclaimed Christianity.

Anyways you are a Christian na!
grin grin grin you're frustrated because you don't have an answer
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Yusuf02: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2020
is ablution compulsory when taking janabah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article / When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.