Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (46770 Views)

How To Perform Tayammam / How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Mrsserene: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaynom:
1. Who should wash themselves? The man or the woman?
2. Why is it necessary to purify myself after having sex with my wife? As in ... That's my wife! What are we purifying?
Sorry bro. No amount of water can purify you till you accept the Shahada. Bissalam.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

You will have to prove that the Bible exists then in Medina/Mecca!
Are you for real? What was waraqa reading as stated in Sahih Bukhari Volume 1 Book 1 Hadith 3?

"...Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, ..."

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
Which blank spaces? You made a false claim and I corrected you that the claim you made is also in the Quran and you made another false claim and I asked you to give an evidence and you're jittery

Lame damage control.

Allah does not beget

Yahweh said Jesus is his begotten son (sexual intercourse via Mary without her consent)

Give me the full verse of what I had started quoting. You dont answer questions with questions. Address my challenge before you send your own. Fucking comediancheesy
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Wetin be keep virgins for yourselves?

Na to dey play with them abi?
Prove that Moses who was their leader chose any women as sex slaves like Muhammad did, show where it is that Moses married any of the war victims as wives, after all you Muslim like to say Moses prophesied about Muhammad being like him in the Bible, now show in the Bible where Moses lived a filthy lifestyle like Muhammad !
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by chocboi78(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
LWKMD grin cheesy grin.....the Westerners took away all our gold and natural resources and gave us religion to fight and destroy ourselves....

#OurMumuDonDo.....

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Crayfish09:

Lame damage control.

Allah does not beget

Yahweh said Jesus is his begotten son (sexual intercourse via Mary without her consent)

Give me the full verse of what I had started quoting. You dont answer questions with questions. Address my challenge before you send your own. Fucking comediancheesy
Keep deceiving yourself, you that know nothing about your Quarysh tribe idol called Allah, first you're confusing Allah with a real God, Muhammad only got confused and mixed up his idol Allah with Yahweh the Almighty God.

The Quarysh believed that their idol Allah had 3 children called Allat, Manat and Uzza and they worshipped all of them as deities .

Just like Abdulmuttalib named his son Abdullah after his idol, Allah (Abdul Allah).

Waraqa who later lied to Muhammad that his demonic possession in the cave of Hira was from angel Gabriel was actually linked to Uzza (one of the children of Allah)because his grandfather was Abdul Uzza (slave of Uzza) Read Sahih Bukhari Volume 1 Book 1 Hadith 3.

Muhammad was just selfish and wanted to elevate only Allah his household idol, that was why he claimed that Allat, Manat and Allat were not children of Allah and he even released Quranic verses to back up his lies.

أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 19)

وَمَنٰوةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرٰىٓ
"And Manat, the third - the other one?"
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 20)

إِنْ هِىَ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنْتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُمْ مَّآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ  ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنْفُسُ  ۖ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُمْ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰىٓ
"They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance."
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 23)

So the rubbish in the Quran that Jesus is not the Son of God was because Muhammad was denying the belief of Arabs that Allah had those 3 children and helped Christians reject the sonship of Jesus too. You know Muhammad was an illiterate?

He hated Christians but he needed a Christian called Waraqa to validate his false prophethood.

Such an hypocrite!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by FloxySmart(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
you've simply exposed the fact that Muhammad plagiarized most of the laws in the old testaments, he initially prayed like the Jews by facing the temple in Jerusalem. He was a copycat, he did all those to get the support of the Jews.

He was a fabricator, a thief that plagiarized the scriptures. No wonder he died shamelessly while having sex.
But my problem is why we Christians don’t consider any of this rulings worthy. There is a lot of things in the Bible we neglect that the Muslim folks are taking up. It’s really so disappointing to know that most of us Christians are lazy na to derail Muslim thread una know and this people are out there trying to out do us in our own religion
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
FloxySmart:

But my problem is why we Christians don’t consider any of this rulings worthy. There is a lot of things in the Bible we neglect that the Muslim folks are taking up. It’s really so disappointing to know that most of us Christians are lazy na to derail Muslim thread una know and this people are out there trying to out do us in our own religion
If you're really a Christian, you won't ask such a question

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by FloxySmart(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
If you're really a Christian, you won't ask such a question
It is the truth dear, saying the truth doesn’t make me less of a Christian, you need to have a clear mind to see this as I do, I’m just stating the obvious.
I can’t explain with words how I feel when I see some Christians pick on this people on their own thread. I don’t think we need to act like a monster in other to beat a monster
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by mildflame: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Shey na your slavery?

Why you no close your eyes to ya own matter?
I don close but if I see any mumu talk I no go close am
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
Prove that Moses who was their leader chose any women as sex slaves like Muhammad did, show where it is that Moses married any of the war victims as wives, after all you Muslim like to say Moses prophesied about Muhammad being like him in the Bible, now show in the Bible where Moses lived a filthy lifestyle like Muhammad !

Sorry na only one wife Moses get abi?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by aadoiza: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Jaynom:

I only date women in hijabs they're the best slūts
Yeah right. A cannot lie to himself.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry na only one wife Moses get abi?
grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, and she was Zipporah a black woman.
Moses was committed to the work of God, he didn't take war victims as wives and he didn't rape anyone like Muhammad did, he lived a holy life in service to God unlike Muhammad that you like to compare him with
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2020
fortran12:

I thought Moses was a Muslim according to the Quran and the God that spoke to him was allah. So why are you questioning what Allah asked Moses to do?

Keep thinking! Moses was a Muslim and Allah was the one that authored Numbers in the Old Testament abi?

When will you have brain sir?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:

grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, and she was Zipporah a black woman.
Moses was committed to the work of God, he didn't take war victims as wives and he didn't rape anyone like Muhammad did, he lived a holy life in service to God unlike Muhammad that you like to compare him with

So are you telling me Moses of the Bible disobeyed the LORD?

It was an express command form the LORD to "keep the virgins for yourselves"
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2020
FloxySmart:

It is the truth dear, saying the truth doesn’t make me less of a Christian, you need to have a clear mind to see this as I do, I’m just stating the obvious.
I can’t explain with words how I feel when I see some Christians pick on this people on their own thread. I don’t think we need to act like a monster in other to beat a monster
After Christ died for the sin of humanity on the cross, that brought an end to animal sacrifice as prescribed by the laws of Moses, same way all the ceremonial washings became unimportant because purity of heart and living a sinless life is what is required of you as a Christian, washing your head and body doesn't cleanse you from sins, the evil that comes out of your heart that you exhibit as evil deeds are what defiles you and the solution is repentance not repeated ceremonial washings. Like I said, if you are truly a Christian you would know all these.

If you don't, then you don't understand what Christianity means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

So are you telling me Moses of the Bible disobeyed the LORD?

It was an express command form the LORD to "keep the virgins for yourselves"
It tells you that Moses understood God, God told them not to defile themselves with foreign women in order for the Israelites not to get introduced to the idols of those foreigners.

Just provide an evidence that Moses and Israelites used war victims as sex slaves. If you can't, then it means "keep for yourselves" didn't mean for sex.

Our God is not the one that will be watching and be cheering his children up when they are commuting sexual sins like Allah would be pleased in your Orgy in his filthy paradise

Moses understood what God meant that was why he was able to serve God. Muhammad slept with anything under skirt, married more than 4 wives as he claimed his god instructed, he ate like a glutton and got poisoned in the process and his voracious appetite for sex hasten the effect of the poison that was slowly killing him and he died miserably on the top of a woman. Muhammad was in no way comparable to Moses, Muhammad was a filthy false prophet.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
Are you for real? What was waraqa reading as stated in Sahih Bukhari Volume 1 Book 1 Hadith 3?

"...Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, ..."

grin So Waraqa is now a Christian to you. The same Waraqa you guys call names right?

So you can believe that Waraqa has the Bible but disbelieve in Waraqah approving the Prophet? Such hypocrisy when you believe what suites you and disbelieves what doesn't.

Anyways, is the Gospel (translated from the word Injeel) mentioned in the Hadith truly the Bible as you claim?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
After Christ died for the sin of humanity on the cross, that brought an end to animal sacrifice as prescribed by the laws of Moses, same way all the ceremonial washings became unimportant because purity of heart and living a sinless life is what is required of you as a Christian, washing your head and body doesn't cleanse you from sins, the evil that comes out of your heart that you exhibit as evil deeds are what defiles you and the solution is repentance not repeated ceremonial washings. Like I said, if you are truly a Christian you would know all these.

If you don't, then you don't understand what Christianity means.

Thank you.

Ritual cleansing was only an illustration sent by God to show us that it keeping physically clean is not the point, because no matter how clean the Israelites kept, they kept failing God over and over.

Just like animal sacrifice, dietary restrictions and other aspects of Old Testament law were only temporary measures to hold everything until Jesus' purpose could be fulfilled. All of those things were images and illustrations to help us connect with the main thing

How can you argue with a Christian by using Judaism Wetin cosign us They are even proving us right by bringing out old laws that have been cancelled and comparing them with things they still practice in the present-day which we could then argue are totally unnecessary!

Every time a Christianity debate comes up, they will ignorantly grab random verses from Leviticus and Deuteronomy and paste them here thinking that they are making a point, when really they are saying absolutely nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin So Waraqa is now a Christian to you. The same Waraqa you guys call names right?

So you can believe that Waraqa has the Bible but disbelieve in Waraqah approving the Prophet? Such hypocrisy when you believe what suites you and disbelieves what doesn't.

Anyways, is the Gospel (translated from the word Injeel) mentioned in the Hadith truly the Bible as you claim?
I wasn't the one that called waraqa a Christian, it was your Hadith that called him that, and it was because of the fact that Khadija knew him to be a Christian and associated with the Gospel was why she took Muhammad to him, when Muhammad was afraid that he was possessed with a jinn and when he thought he would turn into a poet, Waraqa was half-baked if not he wouldn't have said the jinn that appeared to Muhammad was the same Gabriel that appeared to Moses, because Gabriel never appeared to Moses, no Jewish book gave that account.

If the Book waraqa read is not the same as the Gospel we have today, at what point did they differ? If the Book could be preserved till the days of Muhammad, at what point did it get lost? Answer yourself
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
It tells you that Moses understood God, God told them not to defile themselves with foreign women in order for the Israelites not to get introduced to the idols of those foreigners.

Just provide an evidence that Moses and Israelites used war victims as sex slaves. If you can't, then it means "keep for yourselves" didn't mean for sex.

Our God is not the one that will be watching and be cheering his children up when they are commuting sexual sins like Allah would be pleased in your Orgy in his filthy paradise

Moses understood what God meant that was why he was able to serve God. Muhammad slept with anything under skirt, married more than 4 wives as he claimed his god instructed, he ate like a glutton and got poisoned in the process and his voracious appetite for sex hasten the effect of the poison that was slowly killing him and he died miserably on the top of a woman. Muhammad was in no way comparable to Moses, Muhammad was a filthy false prophet.

Same story & falsehood all the time. I have seen many theories of your justification of the murders committed by your LORDs. Some says those people were carrying illnesses, such illnesses your LORDS cannot cure!

Moses married two wives. (I thought it was one man one wife.)
Abraham slept with his slave (Why call him father of faith when he had no faith to wait on the Lord for a Child)
Solomon had 700 concubines and 300 wives (The anointed wisest man)
David the ancestor of Lord Jesus had many wives till he even kill person to collect his wife.

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus would inspire Paul and the New Testament to have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

I think Moses wrote most of the books so he should be aware of how to please the slaves!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
I wasn't the one that called waraqa a Christian, it was your Hadith that called him that, and it was because of the fact that Khadija knew him to be a Christian and associated with the Gospel was why she took Muhammad to him, when Muhammad was afraid that he was possessed with a jinn and when he thought he would turn into a poet, Waraqa was half-baked if not he wouldn't have said the jinn that appeared to Muhammad was the same Gabriel that appeared to Moses, because Gabriel never appeared to Moses, no Jewish book gave that account.

If the Book waraqa read is not the same as the Gospel we have today, at what point did they differ? If the Book could be preserved till the days of Muhammad, at what point did it get lost? Answer yourself

We started from the verses of Numbers 31 vs 17-18. Obviously this should be in the Torah not Gospel. You goofed big time!

But you won't accept! Keep diverting the topic!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Same story & falsehood all the time. I have seen many theories of your justification of the murders committed by your LORDs. Some says those people were carrying illnesses, such illnesses your LORDS cannot cure!

Moses married two wives. (I thought it was one man one wife.)
Abraham slept with his slave (Why call him father of faith when he had no faith to wait on the Lord for a Child)
Solomon had 700 concubines and 300 wives (The anointed wisest man)
David the ancestor of Lord Jesus had many wives till he even kill person to collect his wife.

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus would inspire Paul and the New Testament to have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

I think Moses wrote most of the books so he should be aware of how to please the slaves!
The slave Abraham slept with was Hagar, and the outcome of the sex Ishmael who was the ancestor of Muhammad and you Muslims that's why you call yourselves slaves, because you're actually slaves Omo Eru
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

We started from the verses of Numbers 31 vs 17-18. Obviously this should be in the Torah not Gospel. You goofed big time!

But you won't accept! Keep diverting the topic!
Go and read it well, you will see that God didn't give the command.

And you've not yet refute the claim that Muhammad plagiarized the Torah for most of his teachings and most of the Quran. The fabricator that he was couldn't stop familiarizing with the Jews by claiming that he was part of them, when he was actually a bastard, the son of an Egyptian slave
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
The slave Abraham slept with was Hagar, and the outcome of the sex Ishmael who was the ancestor of Muhammad and you Muslims that's why you call yourselves slaves, because you're actually slaves Omo Eru

Diversion Tactics again again! This shows your Lord made a mistake in choosing the "Father of Faith".

I thought you said your men of God don't sleep with slaves? grin

We are slaves to Allah our Lord. All are born equal.

The Bible claims Ishmael was not God's promised child. But why did God created him?
Some children are more favored than the other. What a Partial Lord your have if the son of a slave is less than the son of a free man!

I once heard a Christian saying Abraham caused all the problems by sleeping with Hagar! Why not fault your Lord for approving the fertilization?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
I didnt expect anything less from the follower of a demon possessed Muhammad who got poisoned and died miserably while having sex and promised you his followers a filthy sex party heaven when your sex freaked Allah would stand and be watching all of you romping with 72 women in his filthy heaven. And your women too will be gangraped by 72 men at a time. It will be an eyesore

Eyya don't cry babycheesy

Go to mama

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
Go and read it well, you will see that God didn't give the command.

And you've not yet refute the claim that Muhammad plagiarized the Torah for most of his teachings and most of the Quran. The fabricator that he was couldn't stop familiarizing with the Jews by claiming that he was part of them, when he was actually a bastard, the son of an Egyptian slave

God gave the commands...no doubt!

Plagiarism but our Dawud did not kill Uriah to marry his wife.
Our Sulaiman did not marry 700 concubines.
Our Nuh did not drink wine to become naked.
Isma'eel was Ibraham's sacrifice not Is'aac.
No one fought our Lord in the Qur'an and won.
Our Lord does not appear as Man.
Our Lord created death and is above dying!
Our Lord is not three in one!
Our 'Eesa was a man not God.
Our Injeel was a scripture given to "Eesa bn Maryam!
The Torah was given to Moses!

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

Keep goofing! cool
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Diversion Tactics again again! This shows your Lord made a mistake in choosing the "Father of Faith".

I thought you said your men of God don't sleep with slaves? grin

We are slaves to Allah our Lord. All are born equal.

The Bible claims Ishmael was not God's promised child. But why did God created him?
Some children are more favored than the other. What a Partial Lord your have if the son of a slave is less than the son of a free man!

I once heard a Christian saying Abraham caused all the problems by sleeping with Hagar! Why not fault your Lord for approving the fertilization?
Descendant of slaves! Abraham got punished for the mistake he made and that's why till date the descendants of that bastardized child (Arabs) and their spiritual children (Muslims) have hatred for the descendants of the legitimate child(Israel) and their spiritual children (Christians)
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

God gave the commands...no doubt!

Plagiarism but our Dawud did not kill Uriah to marry his wife.
Our Sulaiman did not marry 700 concubines.
Our Nuh did not drink wine to become naked.
Isma'eel was Ibraham's sacrifice not Is'aac.
No one fought our Lord in the Qur'an and won.
Our Lord does not appear as Man.
Our Lord created death and is above dying!
Our Lord is not three in one!
Our 'Eesa was a man not God.
Our Injeel was a scripture given to "Eesa bn Maryam!
The Torah was given to Moses!

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

Keep goofing! cool

"Our" So Arabs had their own Solomon, David, Noah and the rest? grin

Those were Jews, the bastard Muhammad just wanted to familiarise himself with the Jews.

Instead of Muhammad to have studied how Ishmael descendants faired by studying history, he couldn't do that he rather focused on the descendants of Isaac, the legitimate child by stealing from the scriptures.

Tell us the history of Ishmael descendants where Muhammad came from and leave Isaac alone, that's to tell you that Muhammad's was a descendant of a bastard child
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Crayfish09:

Eyya don't cry babycheesy

Go to mama
Who will your mama go to when she's been raped day and night by 72 men in your filthy, sex party Islamic paradise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Attachments On Women`s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.