Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (46805 Views)

How To Perform Tayammam / How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Noerection: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Jazakallah Khaira
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Islam is sweet !

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yakamata(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
AlataSuesue:
And I bet he never purified himself afterwards
Mohammed wrote islam for gullible people, and not himself.

insulting our Prophet Muhammad at every opportunity , but think your rights are violated when measures are taken to curb such behavior is text book example of hypocrisy.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2020
islam is a religion which is systhematiced computerised design per-excellent in a nutshell islam is the way of life ,
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by SokizzRaven(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Yes I do
But not for religious reasons or because I think I've committed a dirty act
I don't just like goopy semen stuck in my vagina and running down my legs undecided
The same reason you feel you need to clean is the same reason you have to perform ritual bath. Once semen is released it is obligatory to perform the bath, we both know how irritating it can be to have semen drying up on your skin. Some people have sex in wierd ways, they can have semen even in the strangest places on their body. So if you try to look beyond this, you will understand that the bath concept is basically an act of cleanliness and not due to the fact that Sex is considered dirty

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Gynecomastia: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Rushtec:
The Christian wont even know that this are also in there Bible. Do you believe 5 pillar of islam are clear in the Bible? no 1 act exhibited by the christian are in the Bible. Kudo to the Muslim. I respect

I'm not a Christian or a religious person.

I don't give a Fvck about the five pillars of isla

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Act of cleanliness indeed when it is mandated that the participants should wash heir scalp undecided
What is the business of the vagina with the scalp? How does laying down the rule that water must get to the scalp ensure the cleanness of a semen-ridden vagina? undecided
Don't try to sugar coat it. The rule has nothing to do with hygiene.
SokizzRaven:

The same reason you feel you need to clean is the same reason you have to perform ritual bath. Once semen is released it is obligatory to perform the bath, we both know how irritating it can be to have semen drying up on your skin. Some people have sex in wierd ways, they can have semen even in the strangest places on their body. So if you try to look beyond this, you will understand that the bath concept is basically an act of cleanliness and not due to the fact that Sex is considered dirty

14 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by isram: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
WE ARE EVIL
Gynecomastia:
Islam is not a tolerant religion

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
SokizzRaven:

Dont you think somebody who has a dry or sensitive scalp should be exempt from this type of rule?

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
islam is religious of peace and we do respect prophet (ISAH asm) just as our prophet muhammadan rasulillah salallahu'alaihi wasalam may peace be upon him , and the lost once would see the truth on the day of resurection i'e the day of judgement

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
midnighter:

Dont you think somebody who has a dry or sensitive scalp should be exempt from this type of rule?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Harbylon(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2020
SokizzRaven:

True Talk.
You are really making sense.
It's just as simple as this to make someone understand what they don't know.
Only if they want to know.

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Gynecomastia: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2020
isram:
WE ARE EVIL

Confirm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by jamesversion: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2020
So I made it to Muslim thread. Wow.
assalamalekun.

4 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2020
AlataSuesue:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Im seriously asking o...at least i understand his point but the scalp thing is too much...I will never pour anything on my scalp unless it demands it...will I be scratching my head all day just because I fulfilled my wifely duties

Like I said, this ruling is not for black people

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2020
bajeen:
aIIah lol who ever lied to you that aIlah is the most merciful
lol your aIlah is a sadist and masochists that gets sexually excited at the site of people's tears, pains and blood.

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AryEmber(f): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Im seriously asking o...at least i understand his point but the scalp thing is too much...I will never pour anything on my scalp unless it demands it...will I be scratching my head all day just because I fulfilled my wifely duties

Like I said, this ruling is not for black people
Aba na, you make it sound like black women don't wash their hair. I face some difficulties after washing my hair esp as it has no relaxer but I brush immediately and braid it as soon as I can, not to mention that many people use relaxer sef.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by ContractKiller: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
I don't get it Who is jealous of Islam?

[img]https://images./5ysVhyvFtwDHjhUAwCB8AL.jpg[/img]

Crayfish09:
May Allah bless you op. Let's wait for the jealous losers to reach this thread (after denying their own twisted and 'Paulified' religion)

6 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2020
AryEmber:
Aba na, you make it sound like black women don't wash their hair. I face some difficulties after washing my hair esp as it has no relaxer but I brush immediately and braid it as soon as I can, not to mention that many people use relaxer sef.

What has all youve written here got to do with pouring water down to your scalp every time you have sex?

Answer: Nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AryEmber(f): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

What has all youve written here got to do with pouring water down to your scalp every time you have sex?

Answer: Nothing!
I thought you are complaining about hair issues ni. Well darling, if you must know, the bath is also required after menstration but you don't need to worry, the requirement is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by FloxySmart(f): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2020
SokizzRaven:

I’m not a Muslim but I think there is some sense in this

7 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
AryEmber:
I thought you are complaining about hair issues ni. Well darling, if you must know, the bath is also required after menstration but you don't need to worry, the requirement is not for you.

No, I am concerned about having to constantly wash your hair when your hair type and scalp doesnt allow for such.

Being forced to pour water on your head because of natural processes like menstruation and sex doesnt make any sense; does God want you to damage your hair

Jumaa mubarak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Pls continue.
Crayfish09:

I hate the fact that i am doing this but sometimes we have to show them that silence is not fear or weakness. Anyway thanks. I will stop for now
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
Question
What is the right way for tahara after Janabah. Do I have to wash my hair or just touch my hair with water just like Wudu.

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.

Ghusl Al-Janaabah (major ceremonial washing of the whole body after sexual intercourse) can be performed in two ways:
The first way is sufficient but not the better way. Here, the person has to pour water over his/her whole body including the roots of the hair and what is between the fingers and the like with the intention of purification from Janaabah (post sexual-intercourse impurity).

The second way is preferable as it fits what the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) used to do as narrated by 'Aa'ishah and Maymoonah may Allaah be pleased with them and is found in Al-Bukhari and Muslims collections of Hadeeth. This Ghusl is as follows: First, the person washes his/her private parts and then makes Wudhoo' (ritual ablution) as is usually done before prayers; then he pours water on his/her head three times such that the water gets to the roots of the hair. After that, the person pours the water over his/her whole body and finally washes his/her feet.

Rubbing the hair is not sufficient in both ways, as the water has to reach the scalp.

Allaah Knows best.

Source=Islamweb

Just thinking out loud .... did the 9 year old to this after ......... hmmmmm
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by aitanofi(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Jazakum lahu
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by BusolaDakolo: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Gynecomastia:
Islam is not a tolerant religion
No wonder in Pakistan, we have IslamaBAD grin

4 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Chayson: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

then go on christian thread abi what are you finding here
[/s]
Oga you no be Muslim

if any Muslim here doubt me he should check your posts

you even drink alcohol like crazy

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by itsme01: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Chayson:
[s][/s]
Oga you no be Muslim

if any Muslim here doubt me he should check your posts

you even drink alcohol like crazy

Mr rejected by In laws and failed Ebay buyer/Importer wannabe ... Village Onitscha failure hahahaa!!

grin

why dont you face your Giftcard begging/ripping bussiness and leave here for sane and sound people Mr ngadaAwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Attachments On Women`s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.