Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (46775 Views)

How To Perform Tayammam / How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
Who will your mama go to when she's been raped day and night by 72 men in your filthy, sex party Islamic paradise?

Lolcheesy
Go and take cold water. Next time learn to pick your mates before you bite more than you can chew

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Crayfish09:

Lolcheesy
Go and take cold water. Next time learn to pick your mates before you bite more than you can chew
I'm happy that you know that you've bitten more than you can chew!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:

"Our" So Arabs had their own Solomon, David, Noah and the rest? grin

Those were Jews, the bastard Muhammad just wanted to familiarise himself with the Jews.

Instead of Muhammad to have studied how Ishmael descendants faired by studying history, he couldn't do that he rather focused on the descendants of Isaac, the legitimate child by stealing from the scriptures.

Tell us the history of Ishmael descendants where Muhammad came from and leave Isaac alone, that's to tell you that Muhammad's was a descendant of a bastard child

Muhammad had a father Abdullah and Mother Aaminah so he is not a bastard as you claim. You can call your Jesus a bastard as he had no father as some Jews says!

Keep diverting the topic. I will revert you back to the slavery your LORD commanded again soon!

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
Descendant of slaves! Abraham got punished for the mistake he made and that's why till date the descendants of that bastardized child (Arabs) and their spiritual children (Muslims) have hatred for the descendants of the legitimate child(Israel) and their spiritual children (Christians)

I guess your LORD was so foolish to have approved the fertilization of those children!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

I guess your LORD was so foolish to have approved the fertilization of those children!
That's why Muhammad worked so hard to be associated with the same God and that's you and your likes are so foolish that you always try to justify the veracity of your religion by saying that the prophets of old worshipped the same God and that Muhammad only came to continue from where they stopped.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Muhammad had a father Abdullah and Mother Aaminah so he is not a bastard as you claim. You can call your Jesus a bastard as he had no father as some Jews says!

Keep diverting the topic. I will revert you back to the slavery your LORD commanded again soon!
The Jews have Isaac as their ancestor, Isaac was the legitimate child of Abraham, Isaac gave birth to Jacob who later became Israel, but what of Ishmael the ancestor of Muhammad, he was a bastard child of a slave woman, and that makes the Arabs, Muhammad and you Muslims bastard and children of slaves.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
That's why Muhammad worked so hard to be associated with the same God and that's you and your likes are so foolish that you always try to justify the veracity of your religion by saying that the prophets of old worshipped the same God and that Muhammad only came to continue from where they stopped.

The kind of God or LORD or Lord that the Bible present is different from that of Muhammed.
The Personalities in the Qur'an and Bible are similar in some aspect but there exist many contrast.

Yeah! From Aadam, Nuh, ............'Eesa and Muhammad. We have a trend. Unlike the Bible. God made a two separate covenant! The later people are free from the syllabi of the law (of cos tithe excluded)!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
The Jews have Isaac as their ancestor, Isaac was the legitimate child of Abraham, Isaac gave birth to Jacob who later became Israel, but what of Ishmael the ancestor of Muhammad, he was a bastard child of a slave woman, and that makes the Arabs, Muhammad and you Muslims bastard and children of slaves.

I said it that your LORD is a racist. Are you not confirming it now?

Blame your LORD na! Why would he approve Ishmael's fertilization? Tell me, was he sleeping then?
Apparently your LORD committed a grave mistake! And your LORD is unfair! Favoring one child from the other in your Book!

Well, Na Jehovah na, Yahweh! Too many mistakes. Jehovah was the first to practice favoritism.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Blame your LORD na! Why would he approve Ishmael's fertilization? Tell me, was he sleeping then?
Apparently your LORD committed a grave mistake! And your LORD is unfair! Favoring one child from the other in your Book!

Well, Na Jehovah na, Yahweh! Too many mistakes. Jehovah was the first to practice favoritism.
And Muhammad and you Muslims are still associating with the same God, and you even believe in the books He revealed to His people in which the favoritism was recorded?

Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself and worship your own God who doesn't do favouritism?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

The kind of God or LORD or Lord that the Bible present is different from that of Muhammed.
The Personalities in the Qur'an and Bible are similar in some aspect but there exist many contrast.

Yeah! From Aadam, Nuh, ............'Eesa and Muhammad. We have a trend. Unlike the Bible. God made a two separate covenant! The later people are free from the syllabi of the law (of cos tithe excluded)!
How come all the prophets in your Quran are Jews, how come none of Muhammad's ancestors were in the Quran? Was Noah a Jew or Arab, was Moses a Jew or Arab?

Even the Quran mentioned that good tidings of Isaac's birth was given to Abraham and Sarah which confirmed that Isaac and not Ismael is the promised child.

Good tidings about Ishmael was not given and no where in the Quran was it stated that Ishmael was the one Abraham wanted to sacrifice. Prove me wrong by quoting it out without the author's input in bracket or parentheses
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
How come all the prophets in your Quran are Jews, how come none of Muhammad's ancestors were in the Quran? Was Noah a Jew or Arab, was Moses a Jew or Arab?

Allah is not concerned about race but piety, God consciousness and righteousness! All of them may be Jews or Arab but Muslims.

advocatejare:
Even the Quran mentioned that good tidings of Isaac's birth was given to Abraham and Sarah which confirmed that Isaac and not Ismael is the promised child.

Isaac and Isma'eel were both Prophets of Allah! We do not call one Promise child and the other slave Child. That can only be gotten from the Bible.

advocatejare:
Good tidings about Ishmael was not given and no where in the Quran was it stated that Ishmael was the one Abraham wanted to sacrifice. Prove me wrong by quoting it out without the author's input in bracket or parentheses

Here is the Qur'an verses: You can see your lie busted once again!

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

“Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113)

So as I said before both sons of Ibrahim are Prophets of Allah. Stop peddling lies!

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
And Muhammad and you Muslims are still associating with the same God, and you even believe in the books He revealed to His people in which the favoritism was recorded?

Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself and worship your own God who doesn't do favouritism?

We believe in the book revealed to Moses, Abraham, and others! Not the Pentateuch, etc canonized by others and manipulated by copyist!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
advocatejare:
I'm happy that you know that you've bitten more than you can chew!

Sorry ehngrin
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Keep thinking! Moses was a Muslim and Allah was the one that authored Numbers in the Old Testament abi?

When will you have brain sir?

Am i lying isnt Moses called musa in the quran?

either way defend what your prophet did, I dare you.
Leave Moses from the conversation, did Aisha perform those rituals after "the prophet" .....
Answer that.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
fortran12:

Am i lying isnt Moses called musa in the quran?

Stop fooling yourself! Did Musa killed people in the Qur'an?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
yetunsbay:
Here this Qur'an can never be destructed.

You might quote this response for reference.

Fr Christian view, if Bible is abt Jesus then who wrote it ?

Jesus followers wrote the new testament and prophets of old had books about him in the old testament
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Crayfish09:

Sorry ehngrin
Now that you're humble enough to apologise, your apology is accepted and you're forgiven.

But next time, don't be rude to an elderly person grin
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

We believe in the book revealed to Moses, Abraham, and others! Not the Pentateuch, etc canonized by others and manipulated by copyist!
Shame will not allow you to mention what your god mentioned in the Quran as the name of the Book revealed to Moses.
Quran call the Book Torah al-Tawra but the ignoramus you want to act as if you're more knowledgeable than your god.

نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتٰبَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَأَنْزَلَ التَّوْرٰىةَ وَالْإِنْجِيلَ
"He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 3)

You are instructed to believe the Torah, now what does the Torah say about Isaac and Ishmael?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Allah is not concerned about race but piety, God consciousness and righteousness! All of them may be Jews or Arab but Muslims.

Isaac and Isma'eel were both Prophets of Allah! We do not call one Promise child and the other slave Child. That can only be gotten from the Bible.

Here is the Qur'an verses: You can see your lie busted once again!

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

“Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113)

So as I said before both sons of Ibrahim are Prophets of Allah. Stop peddling lies!

Show me where it is written here that Ishmael was the Son Abraham wanted to sacrifice.

The above Quranic verse only confirmed what I said about the fact that it was the good tidings of Isaac and not Ismael that was given to Abraham, and when it was time to sacrifice the son, it was the Son whose good tidings was given (Isaac) that God asked Abraham to sacrifice and not the bastard child.

But as usual, the fabricator that you Muslims are stylishly lied that it was Ismael that Abraham wanted to sacrifice even when there was never any mention of that in the Quran

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop fooling yourself! Did Musa killed people in the Qur'an?
Reply the rest of my question don't just pick one. The topic is not about Moses.
Don't derail the thread!!!! tongue
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

See what I saw about an illegitimate child that your fellow Muslim posted.

When Muhammad was issuing this decree he didn't know that his ancestor, Ishmael was also a bastard child of Abraham

"Therefore, the child born outside legal wedlock is not traced back to his father, nor does any of them inherit from the other. This is the most preponderant opinion"

So according to this, you and Muhammad are illegitimate descendants of Abraham that shouldn't trace your root back to Abraham.
No be me talk am na @Rashduct4luv talk am

https://www.nairaland.com/5636428/inheritance-illegitimate-child
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
fortran12:

Jesus followers wrote the new testament and prophets of old had books about him in the old testament
did u meant compiled ? Who sent down those chapters ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:

the bible was inspired by God, he did not send down any chapters. The new testament is about Jesus, just as Jesus asked them to spread the good news. All the text in the bible points to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2020
yetunsbay:
you're one of those that still have the belief that the Quran was sent down from heaven grin

Go and read Sahih Bukhari volume 1 Book 1 Hadiths 3 and 4 and you will realize that the figure that was reciting the Quran to Muhammad was a jinn, a demon that tormented Muhammad so much that he almost committed suicide, it was when Khadija feared that Muhammad may commit suicide that was when she took him to a Christian called Waraqa.

And the Quran u have today was written by Zaid bn Thabit long after Muhammad had died, so wake up from the slumber that your Quran was sent down by God. It was a book written by men, majority of the content was plagiarized from the Bible!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2020
advocatejare:

See what I saw about an illegitimate child that your fellow Muslim posted.

When Muhammad was issuing this decree he didn't know that his ancestor, Ishmael was also a bastard child of Abraham

"Therefore, the child born outside legal wedlock is not traced back to his father, nor does any of them inherit from the other. This is the most preponderant opinion"

So according to this, you and Muhammad are illegitimate descendants of Abraham that shouldn't trace your root back to Abraham.
No be me talk am na @Rashduct4luv talk am

https://www.nairaland.com/5636428/inheritance-illegitimate-child

I am well aqainted with that ruling and it's not applicable to this. Slaves are not married except after they are freed! And I have shown you that slaves are the property of their master!

How did Abraham slept with Hagar in the Bible? Did he marry her?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2020
fortran12:

Reply the rest of my question don't just pick one. The topic is not about Moses.
Don't derail the thread!!!! tongue

You are also derailing the thread! The thread is about Ghusl not Moses!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2020
advocatejare:

Show me where it is written here that Ishmael was the Son Abraham wanted to sacrifice.

The above Quranic verse only confirmed what I said about the fact that it was the good tidings of Isaac and not Ismael that was given to Abraham, and when it was time to sacrifice the son, it was the Son whose good tidings was given (Isaac) that God asked Abraham to sacrifice and not the bastard child.

But as usual, the fabricator that you Muslims are stylishly lied that it was Ismael that Abraham wanted to sacrifice even when there was never any mention of that in the Quran

You can lie Sha! It was after the sacrifice that Isaac was born as shown from the verses!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

You can lie Sha! It was after the sacrifice that Isaac was born as shown from the verses!
Haha
You're the king of lies.

1. Quran is not chronological, it's disjointed and haphazardly arranged. What's the age difference between Isaac and Ishmael? you cant answer because your Quran didn't tell you, you will have to run to the Bible to learn that one!

Ishmael and Hagar had already been sent off from Abraham's house before the command to sacrifice Isaac was given, so the child could never have been for Ishmael the bastard child.

2. It was the child whose good tidings was given that was asked to be sacrificed

3. It was Isaac's good tidings that was given and not Ishamael's

4. If Quran is as clear enough as it claims, it shouldn't have been difficult to have stated the name of the child Abraham wanted to sacrifice but the fabricator that formulated the Quran was ashamed of his fabrications that he couldn't put the actual name of the sacrificial child

So try again
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

I am well aqainted with that ruling and it's not applicable to this. Slaves are not married except after they are freed! And I have shown you that slaves are the property of their master!

How did Abraham slept with Hagar in the Bible? Did he marry her?
Show us from the Quran
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Attachments On Women`s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.