Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52286 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well , I'm not married yet well the gurl I'm dating presently has been a blessing and I would definitely not hesitate to marry her when I'm quite settled. I love her with all my heart and I know she does too, tho we have ups and downs but we got our backs. Lol sometimes she stares back at girls looking at me .. sayin see them boyfriend/husband snatcher.. lol she's got a great sense of humor

11 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Kingmathers(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:

It's not my fault that you don't possess all of these qualities but be rest assured that there are men who are even more, and yes, mine exists on earth.
Someone can't even make a joke these days without getting bashed... Nawa ooh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by greygoblings(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin

Nobody lives in Jupiter

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by darlenese(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
yes ooo.

I don't know if anyone will ever love me the way he loves me . he is one of a kind . I want him over and over again

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sweetnesstwins: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
olabrinks:
Why??

Will reply you privately.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sweetnesstwins: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Now i know the reason behind your profile picture.

Keep being a strong woman, it shall be well.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Lamanii22(f): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

I will marry her over and over again if given a chance.

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

After my mother, no one else except her said those words to me.

I held on to those words and today, it's all history.

Awww... Realest comment so far... I pray for this kind of marriage too.... Dear God.. Do not let me miss it...

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by masterflowx(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
You say watin?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Renta: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Over and over again

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by dermmy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin

You are a liar there is one on nairaland and it's me. grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Somebody created a thread on the most handsome Nigerian actors and it was embarrassing that I didn't know them. Except one ( Thanks to nairaland)

So I decided to watch Nigerian dramas on youtube.

I have watched like 6 dramas from.that time till now.

These are my observations;
It's always about a billionnaire and house girl or poor wretched girl.

They always live in a duplex with latest cars parked in their garage.
The babes all wear wigs. I mean all of them. They wear some short gowns or whatever nonsense they can't wear in their neborhood, why the false accent pls.
U live in Nigeria, schooled in Nigeria so what are faking, for what purpose?

Why are they always screaming? It's hard to concentrate with all the shouting and screaming. Had to fast forward such scenes.

They don't know how to act emotional scenes. Screaming like a mad person isnt it at all.

Can't they act drama or movies in the kind of houses an average Nigerian live in?

And their child actors are nothing to write about.
They don't know child actors pass through trainings too.

And must they always apply makeup?
Jeez! Even in the night.

16 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by valiju: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will marry her again but sadly am no the marriageable type overtime have get to understand that marriage is not for everybody

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Justmeal: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Yes, Yes and Yes a million times!!! In this life and the next!

My hubby is the absolute best and I don't honestly know what I did to deserve him, I am infinitely blessed and lucky so much that I wonder if this is truly my life.

Marital life is bliss with the right person, forget everything you read on Dear Joro.
Smiles.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by slan87(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will do that a trillion times

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BluntBoy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
onadana:

I don't think you're in tune with reality.That was then...times have changed when people suffer in silence.

Nothing has changed.

Seeking public validation has some form of association with a lack of life satisfaction whether in marriages or in personal life. It is one reason why people live fake lives, for instance. They are on social media giving the impression of scoring high on life satisfaction when in fact, their lives are far from their ideals.

So, many people are suffering inside but they come to the public domain to project the perfect life. This desire for validation might be a coping mechanism. And it might also be for the trivial reason of satisfying society's expectations.

A classic example is Tonto Dikeh who gave us the impression of a perfect relationship until their marriage fell apart.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ebybest: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bola146:

Same here... but I pray for my own bone
smiles...I join you in praying for my own too cheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by b3llo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

If Satan can find Happiness in Marriage whom am I not to desire Marriage?

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by johnnobles: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
She dey try sha, if I see am again we go join.
She dey strong, turn one naira to 1000 naira for biz wey I set for am, humble even when she come get pass me now, what more should I asked for, I go marry am again jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by agarawu23(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Even those with bitter marriage will show their hypocrisy here. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by GindoX(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink

Hmmm. That's sweet!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by missyblissy: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes, Yes, Yes definitely Yes!!!!! In another life I will find him and marry him again. Its forever oooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by netmillionaires(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

There is nothing contradictory about my post. I told you the truth no one, including women like you will ever tell you.

And I also shared a bit of my marital experience with you guys.

Whenever such questions are thrown to the public, there is always a woman like you who tries so hard to convince the public that she is married to a King, perfectly designed without errors, doesn't bite or bark.

Example... Tonto Dikeh before and after. From he bought me Prado SUV to he is a church rat.... na me even pay my bride price.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by dayleke: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
MajorWarren:

Seeing stuff like this makes me happy, gives me hope for the future as well.
I pray myself and my partner feel this way about each other when I get married.

Long may your sweet marriage continue!! smiley

Sir,
Not just when you get married, but years down the line is what really matters.

As you are getting married, you have a feeling she is the right one.
So it's after some years down the line.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Octopusssy(f): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

Who would have believed Satan can be so sweet...

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by dayleke: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bola146:

Same here... but I pray for my own bone

Bone of your bone....
Flesh of your flesh....

Awon malaika ti gbe wo Ile ase lo.
Ase si ti gun.

Sugbon "suuru" ni Oluwa wa Olorun wi o.
E se suuru ni inu ohun gbogbo.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by millionboi2: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink
fake

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Octopusssy(f): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

Like I said, no woman will ever tell her the truth.

If you had read my post, you would have seen where I said "Marriage is not a smooth sail". What if you have comprehension issues?

If you had compared both posts truthful, you would have noticed that there is a big difference. What if you have a microscopic Intelligent Quotient?

Or better still, you are a just being a WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!

For the records, my story is not a true love story. It's actually a MARRIED MANS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING. NO LYING, NO HYPOCRISY

Lalasticlala

RoyalRoy
You are contradicting yourself and confusing everybody. She praised her husband and you praised your wife, so what are you going on about?

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
igben:

Never will I remarry a lady from Imo state again, never... Prostitute pipo
Hey..I'm from Imo state and I'm not a prostitute..stop the nonsense generalization.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by AkumTemi: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes ooooo, I will marry Temidayo again and again and again. She is a wonderful and highly resourceful wife. I traveled all the way from Anambra to Osun to marry her and have never regretted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by dayleke: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
The little research I made also showed that many people are not happy in their marriages but will come public to display their marriage or spouse as the next best thing. A woman can be receiving consistent beating from the husband on a daily basis but would still display her husband to the outside world as the best man on earth. Thats the kind of society we find ourselves. Nobody wants to be ridiculed for having a bad spouse or union.

African mentality.
Naija especially

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Bola146(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
dayleke:

Bone of your bone.... Flesh of your flesh....
Awon malaika ti gbe wo Ile ase lo. Ase si ti gun.
Sugbon "suuru" ni Oluwa wa Olorun wi o. E se suuru ni inu ohun gbogbo.
Ok sir, e seun modupe sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.